NATION

PASSWORD

Resource Rich Islands Found! [OOC, Closed, MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Morrow den
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Morrow den » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 am

Nocvep wrote:The south and north are rainforest, but near the middle around the mountains it would be more like a boreal forest.

Thank you
My old sig cringe

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 am

Pherdistan wrote:
Nation Name: The Federation of Ferdistan
New State Type and Name: The Special Administrative Territory of Ferdia, which after a few months is expected to hold democratic elections. For now, it will be administered by the military.
Regional Officer: Colonel Gray Thunder (Pegasus Pony), Acting Governor of Ferdia
Number of Citizens and Military Arriving at Colony:
1 800 Pegasus Military Troopers (By Cloud)
1 000 Earth Pony Civilians (Mostly Farmers, On 2 Cruise Ships)
Where you are starting your new state: On the northern part of region 1, surrounding the bay on that part of the island.
Any additional information you think people need to know: As a notice, these are sentient ponies I'm discussing; I'm applying because you accepted bipedal lizards (I think). In addition, the soldiers will come first, to clear the land and secure the territory, followed by the colonists. Our species is quite weary of humans, and will be suspicious of anything they do. Finally, action against fascist and highly reactionary states should be expected.
What is Rule 3: No one liners, of course!

Muslim Ponies?

Also, is possible to build a windmill on the desert to make energy?.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 am

Nation Name:Greater Redosia
New state type and name: Federal State of New Redosia (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum)
Regional officer: Militia Captain William Seer until actually minister arrives (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum)
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony:2000 citizens and 1000 Militia. civilians. and a destroyer to protect colony (Please be reasonable)
Where you are starting your new state: region 4 the area surrounding the end of the river. (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area)
Any additional information you think people need to know: Greater Redosia is a mix of communism, fascism, and democracy and tend to take their nations culture to heart. So don't insult the nation if you like living please. (e.g. Lorem Ipsum hates commies and will wage war on any that are spotted!)
What is Rule 3: no one sentence posts.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Nocvep
Envoy

Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:45 am

Which river
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nocvep is a member of the USNTO

Economic Left/Right: -7.1
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.9

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 am

Nocvep wrote:Which river

the one pointing north east comrade.

RPs I'm currently in:

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:48 am

Accepted
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am

great, I shall go to IC and begin colonization

RPs I'm currently in:

Pherdistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pherdistan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:57 am

Nocvep wrote:-Pherdistan there is no bay on region 1, plus the northern part is already occupied. Maybe you meant 3?

No, region 1 still. After looking at the map, could you put me on a medium-sized strip between the two rivers east of Furby's claim? Sorry for the confusion.

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:59 am

Ok accepted

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:04 am

New map
I think I'm going to close the RP now before it gets too cluttered.
Last edited by Nocvep on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 am

Tag
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:10 am

region 2 at the edge of the island bordering the cost
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:13 am

State of Takistan wrote:region 2 at the edge of the island bordering the cost

region two is very cluttered, are you sure? I'll put you at the bottom if you are.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:17 am

Nation Name: Ruskland-Preuben
New state type and name: Imperial Colonial Cities of Deliverance
Regional officer: Warmaster Georg Wilhels
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 10,000 citizens divided by 10 cities/500 soldiers for each city.
Where you are starting your new state: The part of the strait thinnest between 2 and 3, just put a little but a bit long sliver, we gon be exploring both lands.
Any additional information you think people need to know:
The names of the ten cities are: Wilhelsville, Clean Creek, Bluetune, Redshaven, and Western Port, these are located at the west. Buckman, Trampoline Park, Estlund, Plainland, The Well are located at the east.
What is Rule 3:No one liners boss
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:19 am

Nocvep wrote:New map
(Image)
I think I'm going to close the RP now before it gets too cluttered.

Please boss, let me in.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 am

Only in region 3 or 4.

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Ok Ill see if I can fit it in.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Nocvep wrote:Only in region 3 or 4.

I won't expand much onto two, please boss, I beg.

Nocvep
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Nocvep » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:34 am

Accepted

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:53 pm

you know what the edge of region 1 is fine
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

Cesopium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesopium » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Nation Name: Cesopium
New state type and name: The Enclave of the Zungeites
Regional officer: White Avatar Caspar Kehlmann, Black Avatar Stephan Brack
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: 7,000 Civilians/Cultists, 1,000 Militia organized as "Boars of Duality", smuggled 500 antique Karabiner 98k bolt-action rifles, 120 reproduced Gewehr 43 semi-automatic rifles, 50 MP40 submachine guns in various conditions, and 3 MG42s which of all except the Karabiner's munitions are extremely limited and weapon maintenance is primitive at best.
Where you are starting your new state: Southern part of Region 4, bordering Region 3.
Any additional information you think people need to know: The Zungeites are a banished cult from the nation of Cesopium, which first being deemed by the Reformation to be heretical, was then given extra violation when discovering the cannibalism of the cult. The Reformation banished them onto a newly discovered archipelago of large islands, choosing the spot by random to make it worse.

The Zungeites were as well regarded as a threat, due to another problem being that their "beliefs" allow them to deny any belonging to the movement and adapt themselves in parasitical fashion to other organizations and their fellow Cults. They follow a fictional, although by them is said to be real, plant-like humanoid. Some trivia on the Cult.

-Known to publicly dispose of the recently deceased by devouring them in secret.
-Live by the phrase "Independence unbending", that is unless they're being persecuted.
-A affinity for Venus flytraps
-Instead of being given a tombstone, the dead of their own are buried in a unmarked grave and a tree is then planted upon the top of the grave.
-Their hailed deity was essentially two humanoid entities with their own personalities and were able to split apart, into a White and Black form, the White which bares traits of being carefree, teasing and playful, while the Black bares traits of wickedness in tongue, manipulative and viewing all below the Zungeites as useless. All movement members have their opinions on which is better, but the overall is to use both effectively even though opinions may differ widely.
-A general skill to appear extremely obedient, trustworthy and loyal. Key word appear

What is Rule 3:No one-liners.

Palenquan Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Palenquan Union » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Is there a scale for the map?
Palenquan Union - Luub Palenkwa
The '80s with alien-induced social panic.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon May 01, 2017 3:18 am

Is there space for us? We'd really like to join. Seeing the currently bare IC, we'd definitely be participating actively. Do consider our application!

Nation Name: The Recon Empire
New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum) The Colony of New Chatham
Regional officer: (e.g. John Smith, Colonial Minister of Lorem Ipsum) Currently, Major-General Gerard R. Theron, Commanding General of RRAF New Chatham.
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: (Please be reasonable) The 654th Motorized Infantry Brigade will arrive first. Citizens will come after infrastructure is set up. The RES Oceanic Battleship will also lead a battle fleet to explore surrounding waters.
Where you are starting your new state: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum will begin on the northern tip of region one. Don't pick a huge area) Just the southern point of the westmost island
Any additional information you think people need to know: (e.g. Lorem Ipsum hates commies and will wage war on any that are spotted!) Since its resource rich, obviously we'd want to expand, but we hope to negotiate deals through offering massive economic incentives instead.
What is Rule 3: No one sentence posts.

Current military leaders:

Major-General Gerard R. Theron - Commanding General, RRAF New Chatham, Nocvep
Brigadier-General Max Todson - 654th Motorized Infantry Division
Rear Admiral Jared Kurtzin - Oceanic Battle Fleet

The new general staff department, RRAF New Chatham will also be in charge of maintaining defence and military ties with Nocvep. This is our expeditionary page: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=514404

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 01, 2017 11:03 am

The Kingdom of Jeltronia would like to stake a claim in the new found islands.

New state type and name: (e.g. The Colony of Lorem Ipsum) The Colony of New Isumeno
Regional officer: Vice Admiral Camilla Guion, Commander of the Second Expeditionary Fleet, Military Governor-Designate
Colonel Vincent Landon, Commander, Taskforce 55
Number of citizens and military arriving at colony: Task Force 52 (Amphibious Task Force of the Second Expeditionary Fleet)
-JRS Darwin Cenon (amphibious assault ship)
-JRS Ponce (amphibious transport dock ship)
-dock landing ship
-Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) of approximately 1,900 Marines.
-heavy-lift helicopters and attack helicopters
-Harriers for
Where you are starting your new state: The colony will begin on the southern portion of region 4
Any additional information you think people need to know: The Kingdom of Jeltronia has received word of newly discovered islands which have sparked a colonization effort by several nations. Considering that it is reportedly resource rich, the Government has ordered the military to secure a portion from which Jeltronia can establish a colony. The Government is also looking to developing a new center to spread Jeltronian culture, and form a new base to interact with other nations.

The Government is not actively looking at establish a large colony, nor invading already established ones. But it will not hesitate to use force to protect its forces that will be deployed.
What is Rule 3: No one sentence posts.
Last edited by Jeltronia on Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Hexolo
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hexolo » Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Anything I should know about before the Colony of Zodrea starts staking out land claims in the desert to the North?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents