NATION

PASSWORD

Escape the Imperial City (Atherius members only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Escape the Imperial City (Atherius members only)

Postby Velucana » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 am

*Mannimarco has unleashed the anchors upon Tamriel. The Imperial City is under attack by the forces of Molag Bal*

Edum Ace
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:41 am

"Thank you for coming to my aid, can any of you tell me what the hell happened?"

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 am

"No the only thing I can tell that the city seems to be in complete control of daedra forces, i'm pretty sure Mannimarco is behind this."

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:45 am

"Mannimarco?" *Aurelia says quickly and very surprised* "My brothers adviser? He was a close friend of our family. He advised my father and his father before him. I mean I know he was a bit stuck up and semed a bit creepy at times, but to do this... " *She pauses* "I just find it hard to believe." *Another chain crashes down from the portal. It takes out a three story house. Flames start to engulf several buildings around them*
Last edited by Velucana on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:21 am

"Hello Aurelia it's good to see you, also yeah Mannimarco is an asshole, he killed my parents."

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 am

"We better leave the city before more daedra show up."

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

"No, not without my brother." *She calls over the centurion* "Anything on my brother yet?" "No, my lady. We have no clue where he is or what is going on other than what is obvious to us. We lost contact with the arena district shortly after the incident. We are struggling to keep the rest of what we have and are losing those districts as we speak" *Aurelia lets out a sigh* "I hope my brother is okay. He is all I have left." *She looks down at the ground and covers her eyes*
Last edited by Velucana on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stax Sirimon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stax Sirimon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am

*As the group recovered enough to stand, they noticed that Shiva had shown no recollection that they were there. When Winter tried to approach her and Arthur, Shiva turned and stood, taking a defensive stance. She glared at all present, tears still rolling down her cheeks. As Winter got closer, Shiva froze the floor around her, preventing Winter from proceeding. Unable to move any farther, Winter remained in place. At this time, Deena stepped forward and spoke in soothing tone.* "Little one... Shiva, Arthur is hurt. I understand that you are worried. Arthur, the man that took you from the depths of loneliness and gave you a home, is hurt. He gave us a home just like you, and I'm worried just like you. But, Shiva, we need to see Arthur. He's hurt and we can help. We need to see how bad the injury is so we can treat him. Please, Little one, let us help him." *At Deena's kind and soothing voice, Shiva unfroze the ground and let the group approach Arthur.* *Fey checks the injury.* "Arthur is not overly injured, however, it is impossible to tell when he will awaken." *The group is dismayed by the news, but know that they cannot stay here.* "We must carry him and flee to safety." *Winter says.* "I'll carry him, and you three protect us. I cannot do magic, but I can do physical labor. If one of you were to carry him, we would loose some of our fighting power and I would get in the way." *Winter picks Arthur up on her back.* "Now, lets go. We head for the docks, then back to Stax Sirimon." *The groups follows Winter as she makes her way down the corridor, and make a defensive perimeter to protect her and Arthur.*
Last edited by Stax Sirimon on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

*Ragvir puts his hand on Aurelia's shoulder* "Don't worry, we'll find your brother and get out of here."

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:11 pm

*Silnis motions for a Solider to help him walk.* "I agree, we need Lucian to help lead the armies and drive the daedra back, but where do you think he will be,"

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:33 am

*Wrenlore and Tigellinus come running up to meet the group. Tigellinus is holding a gash he has on his forehead* "They have him!" They have him!" *He pauses for a second* "They ambushed us as we were leaving the arena district. Mannimarco and daedric warriors waited for us to exit and attacked. We were overwhelmed. Mannimarco has Lucian..."

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:34 am

"Then let's go get him back, do you know were they're going?"

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:36 am

"Do you think Mannimarco took him into the portal?"
Last edited by Nova Akavir on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:22 pm

"He was taken to the palace. Gods only know what has happened to him now." Tigellinus says*
*Aurelia's heart starts to sink*
Last edited by Velucana on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm

"It's alright, we're going to go rescue Lucian now, let's go everybody."

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 pm

"It sounds like a good plan."

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 pm

*Tigellinus looks at both Silnis and Ragvir* "With all due respect. My top priority is to protect the emperor and the emperor's family. I am to see to it that she is taken out of the city to safety." *Aurelia gets a face of disapproval* "No, I am going to get my brother." "With all due respect, my lady...You are leaving the city. Willingly or by force." *Two guards take her arms. She starts to scream*

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:50 pm

"Let her go." *Ragvir goes to help her*

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:51 pm

"This is bullshit." *Silnis tries to move to get the guards off her but is thrown to the ground by the solider holding him.*
Last edited by Nova Akavir on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Velucana
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Velucana » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:59 pm

*Tigellinus puts his hand out and shoves Ragvirs shoulder* "Please, step back. We have to get her to safety for the sake of the empire. She, as of now, is regent of the Empire. If something happens to her the empire will be overcome by more chaos."
Last edited by Velucana on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:00 pm

"At least leave men to save Lucian he is still the emperor, are you just going to abandon him?"

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 pm

*Ragvir sighs and steps back* "Maybe it is better that you get to safety Aurelia, like they said if something were to happen to you it would be mass chaos." *Ragvir helps Silnis up* "We'll get Lucian back, I promise."

Kriegsfriedhof
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriegsfriedhof » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 am

*Wrenlore looks towards the palace* " We're going to need a plan"

Edum Ace
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Edum Ace » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

"I don't care what the plan is as long as I get to kill those bastards."

Nova Akavir
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Akavir » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:49 pm

"Ragvir do you happen to have a healing potion on hand I would like to stand on my own and help you guys fight."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents