NATION

PASSWORD

The "Inferior" War [OOC/SIGNUPS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

The "Inferior" War [OOC/SIGNUPS]

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

This is the OOC/Signup for a war, The "Inferior" War, between the nation of The Republic of Pantalleria and Spartan Hellas. Two nations who are at each others throats and the Political hatred has turned into a all out war. The Spartans have begun their invasion after The Republic of Pantalleria's "Hyper-Nationalism", as the Spartans called it, went too far and they declared war.(Description is WIP Maybe)

RULES:
1.]Must use NSstats. Ew, I know. To find your NSstat army click here
2.]No Godmodding I.E. Just because YN can make nukes doesn't mean you have tens of millions
3.]Try to keep it long, as we wouldn't want this to be too boring.
4.]Keep all OOC comments on the OOC forum.
5.]Have Fun

Code: Select all
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Demonym:[/b]
[b]Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria):[/b]

IC Thread
Last edited by Spartan Hellas on Mon May 01, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
All English Mistakes are intentional. We won against Rome, Wine and Bread for all!
NSstats can get kicked down the pit.
Sunstruck wrote:We probably conquered them by accident due to a typo on some treaty and will now be raided to death by angry spartans

SWN: War Declared on a nation of importance.... Food prices increase as food become more and more wanted.... A rare Species of Ogres discovered, the leader of one clan calls himself Shrek and has begun trading with us...

Sabaton is God
According to this, I am (OOC) a Business Conservative

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm assuming that this war is about NS Stats (what with Pantalleria's "Negative, they are inferior" comments in the Your Government's Opinion on the AN threads; as well as non-NS Stats user Spartan Hellas pitting off against diehard NS Statistician Pantalleria)?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I'm assuming that this war is about NS Stats (what with Pantalleria's "Negative, they are inferior" comments in the Your Government's Opinion on the AN threads; as well as non-NS Stats user Spartan Hellas pitting off against diehard NS Statistician Pantalleria)?

Nope, I just got bored and decided we might as well have a war RP. He accepted under the Condition people have to use NSstats.
All English Mistakes are intentional. We won against Rome, Wine and Bread for all!
Sunstruck wrote:We probably conquered them by accident due to a typo on some treaty and will now be raided to death by angry spartans

SWN: War Declared on a nation of importance.... Food prices increase as food become more and more wanted.... A rare Species of Ogres discovered, the leader of one clan calls himself Shrek and has begun trading with us...

Sabaton is God

New Cheeseland
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cheeseland » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:30 pm

When do I conquer stuff?
12 highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:31 pm

New Cheeseland wrote:When do I conquer stuff?

You have to sign up first, check the Applications tab

Sabaton is God

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:17 pm

I can join?. However, if i join. I won't use the NS stats 'cuz this, and i use late MT tech (with a bit of hard PMT but fuk it).
Last edited by Erutenia on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Erutenia wrote:I can join?. However, if i join. I won't use the NS stats 'cuz this, and i use late MT tech (with a bit of hard PMT but fuk it).

...I'll let it slide this one time. As you might as well be using NSstats.
Now just get a app

Sabaton is God

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Good hunting! Leave none alive, Sparta.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:41 pm

The Iron Skull wrote:Good hunting! Leave none alive, Sparta.

We plan to.

Sabaton is God

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Nation: Crockerland
Leader: President Royston Webb
Ideology: National Liberalism
Demonym: Crockerlandian
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): Spartan Hellas

Spartan Hellas wrote:RULES:
1.]Must use NSstats. Ew, I know. Just take your population and conscript around 10% of 'em and give them weapons based on This Under 50 is Cold War Tech, 50-30 is Modern, and 30+ is 2020's

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Nation: Erutenia
Leader: Richard, Leader of the Federation and Master of all Erutenians
Ideology: uhhhhhhhhh... idk. Expansionism?, autoritarianism?.
Demonym: Erutenian or Quickscoper
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): For mommy Sparta boi.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Erutenia wrote:Nation: Erutenia
Leader: Richard, Leader of the Federation and Master of all Erutenians
Ideology: uhhhhhhhhh... idk. Expansionism?, autoritarianism?.
Demonym: Erutenian or Quickscoper
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): For mommy Sparta boi.
Crockerland wrote:Nation: Crockerland
Leader: President Royston Webb
Ideology: National Liberalism
Demonym: Crockerlandian
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): Spartan Hellas

Spartan Hellas wrote:RULES:
1.]Must use NSstats. Ew, I know. Just take your population and conscript around 10% of 'em and give them weapons based on This Under 50 is Cold War Tech, 50-30 is Modern, and 30+ is 2020's

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Accepted

Sabaton is God

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Nation: Northern Ateria
Leader: President Zach Ze Chef
Ideology: Imperialism
Demonym: North Aterian
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): Sparta
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:Nation: Northern Ateria
Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria): Sparta

Accepted

Sabaton is God

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:11 pm

'Sup. How you doing?

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Erutenia wrote:

'Sup. How you doing?

Doing well. Kind of.

I was wondering: will this be a RP war where we use ONLY the NS Stats?
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Erutenia wrote:'Sup. How you doing?

Doing well. Kind of.

Yep, it is the only way that he will allow ze arse kicking

Sabaton is God

Crockerland
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crockerland » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:19 pm

This might have been a bad idea.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Spartan Hellas wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:Doing well. Kind of.

Yep, it is the only way that he will allow ze arse kicking

Oh. Okay.
  • Grandma...

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Crockerland wrote:(Image)
This might have been a bad idea.

We fight til end.

Sabaton is God

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:26 pm

FOR FATHERLAND!

That was a Motorized Patriot's quote.
  • Grandma...

Alezia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alezia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Spartan Hellas wrote:This is the OOC/Signup for a war, The "Inferior" War, between the nation of The Republic of Pantalleria and Spartan Hellas. Two nations who are at each others throats and the Political hatred has turned into a all out war. The Spartans have begun their invasion after The Republic of Pantalleria's "Hyper-Nationalism", as the Spartans called it, went too far and they declared war.(Description is WIP Maybe)

RULES:
2.]No Godmodding I.E. Just because YN can make nukes doesn't mean you have tens of millions
5.]Have Fun

[b]Which side are you taking?(Spartan Hellas or The Republic of Pantalleria):[/b]

Footnote: The actual thread will be made sometime tomorrow, I have a life (not really)

Hiya HB(Sparta or whatever) im gonna join u as well.

Alezia

Leader: Emperor Alex Von Alezia
Ideology: Aggressive Imperialist Monarchy
Demonym: Alezian
Side: Ur side nerd.

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Alezia wrote:
Spartan Hellas wrote:This is the OOC/Signup for a war, The "Inferior" War, between the nation of The Republic of Pantalleria and Spartan Hellas. Two nations who are at each others throats and the Political hatred has turned into a all out war. The Spartans have begun their invasion after The Republic of Pantalleria's "Hyper-Nationalism", as the Spartans called it, went too far and they declared war.(Description is WIP Maybe)

RULES:
5.]Have Fun

Footnote: The actual thread will be made sometime tomorrow, I have a life (not really)

Hiya HB(Sparta or whatever) im gonna join u as well.

Alezia

Leader: Emperor Alex Von Alezia
Ideology: Aggressive Imperialist Monarchy
Demonym: Alezian
Side: Ur side nerd.

Accepted

Sabaton is God

Alezia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Alezia » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Also what do you mean by this?

Under 50 is Cold War Tech, 50-30 is Modern, and 30+ is 2020's

by 50 do you mean negative fifty?

Spartan Hellas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Hellas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Alezia wrote:Also what do you mean by this?

Under 50 is Cold War Tech, 50-30 is Modern, and 30+ is 2020's

by 50 do you mean negative fifty?

Go to your Rank, Look for a power button, The Percentage to the near right is the determining factor

Sabaton is God

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents