NATION

PASSWORD

Xeraphian Empire masses troops on the borders of Ghetto Worl

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grey Phoenix
Secretary

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Grey Phoenix » Tue May 30, 2017 3:52 am

..Salavtore, Osatael..

The slaughter had ceased, but those still left alive were, for the most part, horribly mutilated. Hinq Johen dragged himself painfully over the bloody cobblestones of the town center, trying to get out of the oppressive heat of the southern afternoon sun. Reaching a large oak tree, he eased himself into a sitting position, trying not to look at the carnage around him in the square.

Bodies were strewn all over it, some alive and moaning in their pain. Most were dead, either torn apart or partially eaten by the Undead soldiers of Vhammpyr and Magogg. Hinq could see on his own body where the beasts had gnawed. He was full of pain, but he was alive.

He thought of his wife and child who he had witnessed being devoured by a group of soldiers, their screams ending quickly as their throats were ripped out, their blood consumed, their limbs cracked open for the marrow in their bones. But it all ended suddenly, and an eerie quiet spread across the town.

Hinq couldn't understand what had happened, but, in an instant, the Undead aggressors had simply vanished. What few human soldiers that were with the Vhammpyrians were still there, alive, though shaken.

A handful of military officers bearing the patch of the Grey Phoenix and Black Katanas appeared out of a Hyper Gate and stood surveying the carnage. "Sgt. Borok, your assessment." Colonel Rhems de Hirstue stood with his Beretta 9mm in hand, staring, but not understanding.

"Well, Colonel, it looks like the vamps disappeared. Beyond that, I don't know what to tell you. One second they were there, the next...gone."

The colonel said, "And this is a muslim town, no?"

"Aye, according to all reports, it was predominantly Islamist. And so was slated for destruction by the Emperor."

De Hirstue pointed. "That guy over under the tree doesn't look like a muslim. Bring him here."

The soldiers grabbed Hinq none too gently and carried him over to the colonel. "What's your name, citizen?"

"I'm called Hinq, sir."

"You don't look like a muslim."

"I'm not. I worship myself. That way I have no one to blame but myself for my condition."

The seargent smiled. "A fucking philosopher, eh? What was going on here when the attack stopped?"

Hinq shook his head. "All I know is that I was being eaten alive, and then they were gone. Them beasties disappeared."

The colonel gestured at the wounded man. "Take him to a MASH tent and get him fixed up. Then send him to Ravenni. I'm sure the assembled dignitaries would be interested in a personal account of the goings-on here."

"Yes sir. Is that all?"

"For now, yes. I want a complete survey of this town completed by this evening. Have any citizens left alive give an account of their ordeal. I have a feeling that Amalric will want multiple reports."
Last edited by The Grey Phoenix on Tue May 30, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2005

Postby Tarlag » Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 am

RAVENNI

The assembled Lords of the Empire did not have long to wait out of a Golden Mist Lord Oberon of the Summer Court entered the hall. Out of the opposite end of the hall Queen Mabb entered on an Icy chariot. Both gave a quick bow to the Emperor then proceed to the middle of the hall. Oberon was the first to speak.

"Greeting, assembled Lords and Ladies. Queen Mabb and Myself accept your Welcome into this gathering. I fear this happy time must be metered with a serous topic that will call on the full might of not only everyone in the room but the Grand Duchy of Tarlag as well. The Children of Sackamoto have all ready begun their work and it will be only a matter of time before they press their advantage."

Queen Mabb continued. "They mean no only the destruction of Prince Teii and his people but the total domination of the Empire by their kind.."

Alexander stood and interrupted Mabb before She could continue. "Excuse me your Highness, I think I may clarify a few things if I may speak."

Queen Mabb gave an Icy smile and looked to the young man She helped create. "I will yield the floor to you, My pretty one."

Looking nervous the young Ensign walked to the center of the floor. "I am Alexander de Traveler Son of Grand Duke Tarl and nephew of your Emperor Through His noble Wife Jada. I will say this before I begin the Lord Summer and lady Winter have spoken nothing but the truth, from a certain point of view. They have nothing but our interest at heart and theirs as well that is where the problem might lie."

The young man wiped his brow then continued. "The Children do pose a danger but we may be able to stop this before it goes to far. I have searched the records. They were correct Lord Arnold the Greater did destroy all the records concerning them, the records that He knew about, but not all the records were destroyed. I have some information that may change how these children are dealt with. Ironhold Keep has information about what really happened. The Children were created by Orland the Last to not attack the Empire and the Vhammpyr. They were created to defend against said threat if they ever attacked the Kingdom. Duke Arnold saw the Children as a threat because of some no so gentle persuasion by both courts. The records I have managed to obtain with My Fathers aid tell us they are intelligent but young and immature, but they may be reasoned with. There is also something that Lord Oberon and Queen Mabb omitted I will say by accident and not by choice they were created to defend Us if The Summer or Winter Courts turned against us. The Knights believe that they have more to fear From this danger then We do. "
Last edited by Tarlag on Tue May 30, 2017 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 26, 2003
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:03 am

..Ravenni, Xeraph..

"So, my lord de Traveler, what you seem to be implying is that, despite the unbelieveable powers of these so-called Children, is that somehow they can be talked to and reasoned with. What do you think, my dear?" All turned expectantly to the Empress, who had more than a little experience with creatures ethereal. She'd been brought up in Tarlag, and was actually highly trained in the arts of a Priestess of the Otherworld Temples.

"It would seem, Sire, that even though these beings possess unheard-of powers, apparently unlimited, completely unknown, that we should make an effort to simply talk to them. If they are children, then they will listen. Children always listen to their elders, you know."

Looking back to Alexander, Amalric said, "So, m'lord, you think this is possible? We just need to find out what they want?"

Alexander shrugged. "It's worth a try, Majesty. My knowledge of them is but little, but I would tend to think that Oberon and Mabb would be more capable of contacting them." He looked over to the two beings questioningly.

Vhammpyr
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vhammpyr » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:27 am

..Throne Room of Ravenni..

As the assembled nobles awaited Oberon's response, a lone voice was heard from the rear of the room.

"If it pleases the Emperor and the Lords of Summer and Winter, it seems that I should be the one to contact these creatures. It was my Warriors that disappeared and I would like to know why."

Prince Teii Tan'it of Vhammpyr stood with his taloned hands hooked in his battle harness. An imposing figure, he stood silently gazing inscrutably at Oberon and Mabb.

"Well, m'lords. What say you?"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am

THRONE ROOM, RAVENNI

Oberon stared at the Vhammpyr Lord and then grew in size to mach the Imperial Prince in stature. "Be thankful Prince Teii I did not encounter the rape of that city or your loss would of been greater. As for the Children I believe I can answer you. They were simply told the truth, You and yours are undead monsters who pray upon the living. If encountered you must be destroyed with out quarter or pity. Any of your people they see will be destroyed and there is nothing you I or the Creator can do about it."

Mabb stepped forward. "We will not deal with the Children of Sackamoto, that is not our place. You in this room are to deal with them if you want a lasting peace."
Last edited by Tarlag on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vhammpyr
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 13, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vhammpyr » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 am

..Ravenni..

The silence was deafening. Never before in the memory of any living man or woman had Lord Oberon openly insult the Prince of Vhammpyr.

But if he could smile, Prince Teii would have shown one. In a voice dripping with a combination of mockery and menace, he answered. "Ah, so, the so-called Lord of the Summer Court thinks to threaten Vhammpyr. Greater beings than yourself and your loud-mouthed mate have tried. None of those fools have ever been heard of again. They haunt the spaces between the worlds of men, never to find rest as they burn with the flames of the lowest floors of Hell."

Looking over to the Grand Duke of Tarlag and his assembled nobles, he continued. "My Lord Duke, If this pair of pathetic creatures want a fight, it's a fight they'll get. A war between the combined nations of the Undead and their sorcerous allies would leave the better part of this planet a wasteland. As much as I would personally like to see these whelps you call Children dealt with, be assured that we of the Undead will not just disappear. These so-called Children and the cretins that called them into being will rue the day they tangled with Teii Tan'it."

Looking again over to the Emperor, Teii said, "Nephew, you are the son and grandson of great men, wise in war and peace. They had to deal with these miscreants, and so now do you also have to deal with their arrogance. Either they take charge of these children of theirs in a way satisfactory to all of the Empire, or you, in your authority as Emperor, must decree your will. Were it up to me, I would simply banish these Children to a land of your choosing. And these....Lords of the Two Seasons....should be banished as well. They are a stain on the fabric of our great Empire. Which, I might add, you, Grand Duke of Tarlag, are a part of."

He stepped up to face Oberon, a mere twelve inches separating them. "You have ten seconds to decide who you will obey, Oberon. You'd best make the correct choice or you'll have nothing over which to rule."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 pm

RAVENNI, XERAPH

Duke Tarl slipped in between the Prince and the Lord of Summer. "Perhaps We should all take a step back. I know Prince Teii that Oberon has no love for you and visa versa. Fighting here will only place us in a weaker position when facing the Children. If the Ironhold records are to be believed then sending Oberon to deal with them would be a mistake also. Their hate for Him and Queen Mabb is almost as strong as their hate for you."

Oberon floated back a few feet. "The Mortal makes sense." Bowing to the Prince Oberon continued. "There will be a day you and I will face one another, but today is not that day." Smiling Oberon shrunk back to normal size. "Might I suggest that the Emperor and the Grand Duke pay them a visit. Transport them anywhere, off world me thinks. The farther away the better. Also that any Vhammpyr in a hundred miles of Kidar be sent away lest they disappear also. Prince Teii if you would face the Children to test your metal I would not stop you, nay I encourage it. Remember this however, Before you could draw a blade or fire a weapon you would be but a wisp of smoke before them. You and yours would do well to respect their power as you should Mine."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:26 am

..Ravenni..

Jada slowly let out the breath she had unconsciously held for the past two minutes. She glanced over to her husband, and though outwardly calm, she could see the beads of sweat that had formed on his brow.

They watched as Prince Teii held the gaze of Oberon for a second or two, then he simply bowed and turned on his heel followed by a phalanx of Vhammpyrian Warriors. Just before he reached the portal of the throneroom, he stopped and half-turned, looking back toward Oberon and Mabb. He lifted a scaly arm, his taloned hand pointing his index finger at the Lord of the Summer Court. Then, he was gone.

"Well, Sire. That was closer than I care to think about." Duke Tarl mopped his brow. "I think Lord Oberon's suggestion bears merit."

Amalric nodded. "All we need t do is find these Children. Perhaps the Admiral can aid us in that venture."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:19 pm

RAVENNI

Duke Tarl gave a quick nod to the Emperor. "I suggest We convene in a more privet setting. Your Vhammpyr may get wind of where they are and try for some pay back. This would help no one least of all us."

Later Tarlagian Embassy.......

The Emperor and His lady Wife sat across from the Grand Duke and Duchess Admiral Fujita sat behind the Duke's large oak desk. Fujita's voice was strong but His age was apparent. "Finding the Children We thought was going to be an impossible task. Young Alexander however had the key. Look to the screen Here is a live feed from one of our recon drones flying at 5,000 meters. No one can be seen at the Kidar airport where this started. Now look as I switch to thermal imaging."

The empty hanger came alive as the heat signature of the Children became apparent. "They know to hide from us on the visual light spectrum but not to hide their body heat from us. My Lords they never left the Aerodrome. That is where you will find them."

The Grey Phoenix
Secretary

Postby The Grey Phoenix » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:21 pm

..On a ridge overlooking the Kidar Airport, Osatael..

Two snipers and their spotter looked down at the deserted airport. Their orders were a bit odd: they were to gather thermal images of whatever might be there and uplink these images to an OBP that would sync them to infrared and MRI settings. They were under the strictest orders not to fire their weapons, no matter what they might see.

Sgt. Mattjen grumbled, "What the fuck kinda shit is this? There's no one down there to shoot at!" He peered again through his binocs.

"Keep your shirt on. If the Prince ordered this, he's got a reason." The orders had come straight from Prince Vlad Tan'it. Thermal pics, then get back to base.

Tapping his commpin, Mattjen asked, "Jonesy, how you guys doin' over there?"

"Just jim-fucking dandy, sarge. Not a friggin' thing moving down there. Scans are almost complete. Outta here in three minutes."

"Roger that. Meet ya back at the FireBase." He glanced over to the sniper. "You done over there? See anything?"

The answer came as a stunned whisper. "Sarge, you 'aint gonna believe this, but that hangar is swarming with..........something." He hit the send-button and the thermals were on their way to the OBP.

Sgt. Mattjen replied, "Great. Let's get the hell out of here. e can be debriefed back at base."

Two dozen pair of eyes watched the soldiers leave the ridge. But they were of no consequence, so they were not absorbed into the Flow.....

Black Shadows
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 24, 2003
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Black Shadows » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 am

..Occupied Circassya..

General Ghorrth surveyed the scene before him and his chest swelled with pride. The former rebel nation of Circassya was now under complete control by the divisions of the Xeraphian Empire. All rebels were either dead or in prison, their rulers and nobles crucified on the road to the former capitol of the nation. Hearing someone behind him, he turned to see Abbot Merton of the White-Robed Monks. Merton was another of the royal relatives of the Emperor, his mother being a Tan'it.

"Greetings, Abbot Merton! What brings you here to the provinces?"

The austere Merton looked down his long nose at the Magoggian general. "I'm a bit perturbed at the apparent overkill as to the crucified rulers of this nation. Must you have been so cruel?"

The general grinned. "Orders from Ravenni, Prince Merton. All who fought against the Emperor have met a similar fate. The ones who weren't eaten, that is."

"Ah, so, your bloody and demonic overlord was involve in this catastrophe? Now I understand all the scattered bones and body parts I saw on the way here."

"Quite honestly, Lord Merton, it was just the muslim nations that Prince Teii dealt with."

"And the status of these nations, General?"

"Why, they no longer exist, Lord Merton. All those who did not recant their faith in Allah were either sent to the caverns under Vhammpyr's mountains, eaten, or sent into space to work the asteroid-mines off in the Tau Ceti Constellation."

"Caverns?"

"Yes, Lord. To breed in order to keep the Vhammpys fed. There were enough sent there this time to feed the Warriors for at least 200 years. Some of the more exceptional children are sent to Teii's court to be raised as ambassadors to human nations."

The look of distaste was evident on the Abbot's face. "You know nothing of mercy on your enemies, General?"

"All I know, and acknowledge, are the Emperor's orders."

Merton glared at him and pushed past the huge Undead guards that blocked the way to the MASH units and FireBases. He was followed by a number of acolytes cloaked and hooded in the white robes of their order.

Turning to look back at the general, Merton asked, "Where is the Emperor right now, General?"

Ghorrth pointed to a large, multi-colored tent about a hundred yards to the north.

Merton walked quickly in that direction, not looking left or right as he passed through the soldiers and warriors of several different Imperial armies. He saw Black Shadows, Auralinia, Grey Phoenix, and Vhammpyrian military, and was somewhat disturbed by the sight of Aeternu and Ausculta being represented as well. He did not favor the Emperor allowing these semi-pagan occult and sorcerous religions in the Empire, but each were ruled by others of the Tan'it Dynasty.

He reached the tent and didn't bother stopping to allow the Emperor to grant him presence. "nephew, a word, if you please."

Amalric looked grim, and was none too pleased at the Abbot's appearance. But he waved the guards aside and said, "Welcome, Uncle. What can I do for you?"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:47 pm

END OF THE RUNWAY, KIDAR AIRFIELD

Captain Honda of DEST motioned his half dozen men to halt in the tall grass just short of the runway. Motioning two of His men to set up a sniper position behind an abandoned car Honda then crouched down and looked at the buildings at the other end of the runway. "Damn Imperials moved out with out trouble so why send us in? Asked Corporal Winters. "Any observation can be done better by drones anyway, Hump our asses from the sub an over 40 km. slog over rough country to spy on an abandoned runway."

Honda never turned just kept looking down range. "You bitch too much Winters, The sun is shining and the birds are singing. Oh by the way there are over 200 young Godlings ready to kill us if we screw up so zip it!"

They watched for over two hours before something happened. Two jeeps and a 3/4 ton truck approached, armed men rode in them weapons at the ready. One of the jeeps mounted a .50 cal Mg.. A cloud of dust was kicked up as they raced up the packed dirt service road. The spotter for the sniper team called in. "Looks like local militia spoiling for a fight what do you want to do, Boss?"

Honda swore under His breath. The area was thought to be cleared by Imperial troops. Now these Assholes show up looking for trouble. "Jinks, How many and how close will they pass?"

"Three in each jeep and about a dozen in the truck. One heavy Mg. and looks to be three guys with RPGs the rest have Aks. Closest approach will be about 200 meters."

Honda knew His orders. "Sniper take out the heavy gunner then the truck driver. When first shot is taken the rest of you apes pour fire into the back of that truck. Sears take out the lead jeep driver."

Seconds passed as the small convoy got closer. The Gunner on the lead jeep opened fire on the distant hanger just as they got to the ambush point. A .50 cal explosive round took off the gunners head causing the man's body to go flying off the back of the jeep. The next round went through the armored glass of the truck and killed both the driver and person riding shotgun. Fire from the P-90s of the DEST team devastated the Militiamen. Well placed three round bursts made short work of the would be airfield attackers. After the last man in the convoy stopped moving Honda raised a clenched fist in a signal to stop firing. "Jinks get a thermal image down range what to know what they are doing."

After a moment Jinks replied "Most seem to have gone to ground in the terminal building. Looks like the shooting scared em."

Honda smiled thinking He may of just gotten away with it. Then Winters tapped Him on the shoulder. "Captain, What do three blond kids floating about two feet up in the are mean?"

Honda stood up and turned. "It means we are screwed." He looked at the three young people the eldest looked about twelve. Saluting Honda gave them a salute and said. "I am Captain Goji Honda of the Duke's Elite Strike Team seven please take me to your leader."

All Winters could say is. "Take me to your leader, take me to your leader that is the best you got Boss?"

The Grey Phoenix
Secretary

Postby The Grey Phoenix » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 am

The Grey Phoenix wrote:..On a ridge overlooking the Kidar Airport, Osatael..

Two snipers and their spotter looked down at the deserted airport. Their orders were a bit odd: they were to gather thermal images of whatever might be there and uplink these images to an OBP that would sync them to infrared and MRI settings. They were under the strictest orders not to fire their weapons, no matter what they might see.

Sgt. Mattjen grumbled, "What the fuck kinda shit is this? There's no one down there to shoot at!" He peered again through his binocs.

"Keep your shirt on. If the Prince ordered this, he's got a reason." The orders had come straight from Prince Vlad Tan'it. Thermal pics, then get back to base.

Tapping his commpin, Mattjen asked, "Jonesy, how you guys doin' over there?"

"Just jim-fucking dandy, sarge. Not a friggin' thing moving down there. Scans are almost complete. Outta here in three minutes."

"Roger that. Meet ya back at the FireBase." He glanced over to the sniper. "You done over there? See anything?"

The answer came as a stunned whisper. "Sarge, you 'aint gonna believe this, but that hangar is swarming with..........something." He hit the send-button and the thermals were on their way to the OBP.

Sgt. Mattjen replied, "Great. Let's get the hell out of here. e can be debriefed back at base."

Two dozen pair of eyes watched the soldiers leave the ridge. But they were of no consequence, so they were not absorbed into the Flow.....

The pair of snipers didn't get fifty feet before Mattjen heard his commpin beep. "Mattjen and Jones. You are to return immediately to your previous positions on the ridge. You are to dig in and stay put until further notice."

The two sergeants looked at each other. "Damn, Jonesy, we almost got out." Tapping the commpin, he said, "We just left there, sir and that hangar is packed with unidentified units. Who's ordered this return?"

"This is Prince Vlad, sergeant. I wouldn't order you back there unless it's of the utmost importance. A Tarlagian DEST unit has eyes on what appear to be some young children. I need you to observe and report what happens."

"M'lord, what could happen? It's a couple of kids! What's the problem?"

"The problem, Sergeant, is that those kids are floating 2-3 feet above the ground. And they looked pissed. Now get your asses back to that ridge! STAT!"

Jonesy hung his head. "Fuckin' great. This was supposed to be a mop-up detail they said. Just going in to secure a rebel province, they said. Now we got some kids floating and the rest of the unidentified units slowly coming out of the hangar." He looked over to Mattjen. "Didn't think I'd die this way, buddy."

"You 'aint dead yet. Now get your spotter and move to the north 100 yards from our last position. We're there for observance and, if necessary, support of the DEST unit. Fire if fired upon, not otherwise. Now let's move!"

The White-Robed Monks
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 24, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby The White-Robed Monks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 am

Black Shadows wrote:..Occupied Circassya..

General Ghorrth surveyed the scene before him and his chest swelled with pride. The former rebel nation of Circassya was now under complete control by the divisions of the Xeraphian Empire. All rebels were either dead or in prison, their rulers and nobles crucified on the road to the former capitol of the nation. Hearing someone behind him, he turned to see Abbot Merton of the White-Robed Monks. Merton was another of the royal relatives of the Emperor, his mother being a Tan'it.

"Greetings, Abbot Merton! What brings you here to the provinces?"

The austere Merton looked down his long nose at the Magoggian general. "I'm a bit perturbed at the apparent overkill as to the crucified rulers of this nation. Must you have been so cruel?"

The general grinned. "Orders from Ravenni, Prince Merton. All who fought against the Emperor have met a similar fate. The ones who weren't eaten, that is."

"Ah, so, your bloody and demonic overlord was involve in this catastrophe? Now I understand all the scattered bones and body parts I saw on the way here."

"Quite honestly, Lord Merton, it was just the muslim nations that Prince Teii dealt with."

"And the status of these nations, General?"

"Why, they no longer exist, Lord Merton. All those who did not recant their faith in Allah were either sent to the caverns under Vhammpyr's mountains, eaten, or sent into space to work the asteroid-mines off in the Tau Ceti Constellation."

"Caverns?"

"Yes, Lord. To breed in order to keep the Vhammpys fed. There were enough sent there this time to feed the Warriors for at least 200 years. Some of the more exceptional children are sent to Teii's court to be raised as ambassadors to human nations."

The look of distaste was evident on the Abbot's face. "You know nothing of mercy on your enemies, General?"

"All I know, and acknowledge, are the Emperor's orders."

Merton glared at him and pushed past the huge Undead guards that blocked the way to the MASH units and FireBases. He was followed by a number of acolytes cloaked and hooded in the white robes of their order.

Turning to look back at the general, Merton asked, "Where is the Emperor right now, General?"

Ghorrth pointed to a large, multi-colored tent about a hundred yards to the north.

Merton walked quickly in that direction, not looking left or right as he passed through the soldiers and warriors of several different Imperial armies. He saw Black Shadows, Auralinia, Grey Phoenix, and Vhammpyrian military, and was somewhat disturbed by the sight of Aeternu and Ausculta being represented as well. He did not favor the Emperor allowing these semi-pagan occult and sorcerous religions in the Empire, but each were ruled by others of the Tan'it Dynasty.

He reached the tent and didn't bother stopping to allow the Emperor to grant him presence. "nephew, a word, if you please."

Amalric looked grim, and was none too pleased at the Abbot's appearance. But he waved the guards aside and said, "Welcome, Uncle. What can I do for you?"

Abbot Merton was a man who always got right to the point. "On my way in, I saw some priests of the Aeternans and the Auscultans. What possible help could these heathens be to your war on Ghetto World?"

Amalric replied, "You're aware of the situation in Osatael? The so-called Children who are in effect demigods? I need all of the spiritual help I can get, Mencius."

Merton grimaced. " You seek the help of Sybele the witch and that decadent High Priest Malchus? Why not call me? Our god would be the best recourse to there beings you call gods."

A black-clad figure emerged from the shadows of the tent. "Perhaps I can answer your questions, Lord Abbot." Sybele Tan'it of Aeternu stood apprising the situation. She had no love for the Abbot, despite being a distant cousin.

Merton said, "I need nothing from you, Witch. Get thee hence!"

"Actually, Lord Abbot, I'm a sorceress, not a witch. Though I doubt you see the difference." She smiled, showing her pointed incisors surrounded by dark, blood-red lips.

Merton said nothing but turned back to the Emperor. "Nephew, I need to speak to you privately. Not in the presence of such demonic creatures."

"You speak here, among the family, Lord Abbot. We are to have no secrets between us."

Another,deeper voice was now heard. "Indeed, Merton, you should know better than to think you can hide anything from me." Standing next to Sybele was the ArchPriest Malchus Tan'it, another of the dynasty of Tanith of Atlantis.

"So, all the vermin are here today. Keep your distance, ArchPriest of demons!"

Malchus and Sybele laughed. They looked at each other for a second, and then Merton began to levitate off the packed-earth ground of the royal tent. Try as he might, he could not bring himself back to the ground. When he reached the topmost height of the tent, some thirty feet up, Amalric, with a grin on his face, said, "OK, Sybele, Malchus, stop playing around. We have more serious things to do here today!"

Merton was furious as his feet touched the ground. "Warlock! Sorceress! You think to impress me with your tricks?"

Just then, a messenger rushed into the tent, whispering to the Emperor. "Well, what an opportune situation! It appears that a couple of our sniper teams have reported that these godlings have contacted a DEST Team from Tarlag. Want to go and watch it all unfolding?"

In seconds, a HyperGate opened in the midst of the tent and without another word, the Emperor, Merton, Sybele, and Malchus walked through the Gate along with a dozen of the ShadowGuards and two of the AI Paladins that normally guarded the Emperor. And of course the two Brujah that never left Amalric's side.

When they reappeared on the ridge near the airport, they immediately were waved back by Sgt. Mattjen. "Get down! All of you! This could turn ugly in a few seconds!"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 pm

KIDAR, AIRFIELD

Honda and His DEST team followed the three floating Children to the main hanger. Honda ordered Jinks to keep His mike open so the Operations leader on the sub could monitor the conversation. The Three did not seem concerned that the team kept their arms and radios. Jinks leaned forward and whispered in His commanders ear. "Operations says there are a few Xeraphians on the ridge about 800 meters out. They are being patched through."

A few minutes later they entered the hanger where three more young people floated above the floor the eldest spoke to the Tarlagians. "I am Adam, our Fathers first and leader of our group in our Fathers absence. You are Morvian?"

Honda was confused for a second then remembered His history. "My Father and Mother were born on the Western Isles if that's what you mean. It is called Tarlag now. My Great Grandfather fought in the Great East Asia war for the Japanese if that means anything. My name is Captain Honda."

"Tell Me Captain why did your men stop those others from attacking here. Did you think We the Children of our Father could not defend ourselves."

'I thought it in everyone's best interest that you be left in peace. The Higher-ups back home are still figuring out what to do about you."

Adam nodded and asked. "Tell us of your leader the Grand Duke. Is He a good man?"

Honda rubbed His chin for a moment before He answered. "Most people think so. People back home are fed and safe in their beds if that is what you mean. Like His Dad before Him, Duke Tarl rules with a even hand."

"Oberon, what do you know of Oberon."

"King of the Fey, helped us out a lot during the war. Kept us safe after the Xeraphian Emperor went mad and attacked us. Things would of been a lot worse with out Him."

"Is the Duke Oberon's lapdog?"

Honda thought that question over before He answered. "Oberon only comes around when He wants something. Duke Tarl runs the country as far as I know. Oberon has very little influence on Him. The Knights make sure of that."

"The Emperor of Xeraph, you said He went mad."

"The old Emperor, Adam the current one is a pretty decent fellow by the sound of Him. Married the Grand Duke's twin Sister Jada. We are close allies now. Even when Duke Ozgood was around. Hell, We put the current Emperor on the throne. he owes us big time."

"Was He the one that released the Vhammpyr on these lands? What kind of man does this, they are the enemy of all things living."

Honda could see Adam and the other were getting angry over the mention of the Vhammpyr, so he responded carefully. "Hold on Adam, the leaders of this land tried to attack the Empire with powerful weapons. The Empire responded in kind. Most of the lands around here are going to be civilized and the common folk made citizens of the Empire. As for the Vhammpyr I can't answer that. I think they were released as sort of an object lesson to anyone who wanted to attack the Empire."

"It is our reason for being. We are destined to destroy them, they are the enemy of life. We are life's protectors."

Honda began sweating He sensed things could go bad at any moment. "Adam, I am just a simple solider. The Vhammpyr are under the strict control of the Emperor and have not been deployed in years, since the war. This was an extreme case. I am sure if you sat down with Duke Tarl and the Emperor then maybe they could answer your questions."

Adam turned and conferred with the others. he then turned back to the Captain. "The Grand Duke of Tarlag and the Emperor of Xeraph have safe passage to us they will not be harmed."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:58 am

..The ridge above Kidar Airport..

Amalric paused as if listening to something, then said, "Apparently, these godlings have the ability to send messages through the air into our awareness. I'm not exactly sure where I'm hearing this, but they want Duke Tarl and I to head down to the hangar."

"Sire, is that wise? These...things...are an unknown element. What if they just want to kill you and the Grand Duke?"

Amalric laughed. "Then Xeraph and Tarlag will need new leaders." Motioning to the Brujah, he said, "It's best that you do not accompany me this time, my faithful guardians. These Children have an unrelenting hatred for any of the Undead. And you probably would not be able to harm them in any case. Tarl and I will be safe with the DEST Team for the time being." The Brujah, as ethereal perhaps as the Children themselves, simply stared, then disappeared.

"Well, m'lord Duke. Shall we?" Tarl and Amalric climbed over the ridge and made their way to the hangar. Tarl looked up into the bright, sunny sky and wondered if it would be the last time he did so.............

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 am

..Near the Kidar Airport..

As they watched the Grand Duke and the Emperor walk towards the hangar, Gen. Ghorrth watched Sybele and Malchus watching Merton. That there was animosity present was an understatement. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Would my Lords care to sit and wait for their return?" Ghorrth looked anxiously from one to the other as they each fought down their revulsion for each other. Sybele didn't care much for Malchus, but at least he was not one of the followers of that pathetic Jhesu.

Merton said between clenched teeth, "As long as these pagans sit far away from me, I'd like very much to sit in any shade there might be." Ghorrth indicated a scrub-pine a few feet from the top of the ridge and the Abbot sat under it, out from the mercilessglare of the southern sun.

Sybele and Malchus had other ideas. Malchus mumbled some words from an ancient tomewhile Sybele silently moved her fingers in an intricate pattern. In an instant, they were floating six inches above the hot sand of the ridge with an dark cloud above them, blotting out the sun. Even Ghorrth had to smile at Merton's look of disgust.

"Witches! Warlocks! Necromancers! Our Book says that the God will blot youall out for your impertinence!"

Sybele laughed. "Yes, we've been hearing that for over 10,000 years, Master Merton. Along with everything else your god has supposedly said, and never done. Let us know when his wrath will be forthcoming. Until then, shut your mouth. I'd hate to have to shut it for you!"

"Mockers! If these so-called godlings get their way, you and the accursed creatures of Prince Teii will be no more. This is what I pray for!"

One of the soldiers said, "General, the Grand Duke and Emperor Amalric have reached the hangar and are conversing with the DEST commander."

Ghorrth peered through his binocs. "Everyone be ready for whatever might happen. We might have to get out of here quickly."

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:38 am

Xeraph wrote:..Near the Kidar Airport..

As they watched the Grand Duke and the Emperor walk towards the hangar, Gen. Ghorrth watched Sybele and Malchus watching Merton. That there was animosity present was an understatement. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Would my Lords care to sit and wait for their return?" Ghorrth looked anxiously from one to the other as they each fought down their revulsion for each other. Sybele didn't care much for Malchus, but at least he was not one of the followers of that pathetic Jhesu.

Merton said between clenched teeth, "As long as these pagans sit far away from me, I'd like very much to sit in any shade there might be." Ghorrth indicated a scrub-pine a few feet from the top of the ridge and the Abbot sat under it, out from the mercilessglare of the southern sun.

Sybele and Malchus had other ideas. Malchus mumbled some words from an ancient tomewhile Sybele silently moved her fingers in an intricate pattern. In an instant, they were floating six inches above the hot sand of the ridge with an dark cloud above them, blotting out the sun. Even Ghorrth had to smile at Merton's look of disgust.

"Witches! Warlocks! Necromancers! Our Book says that the God will blot youall out for your impertinence!"

Sybele laughed. "Yes, we've been hearing that for over 10,000 years, Master Merton. Along with everything else your god has supposedly said, and never done. Let us know when his wrath will be forthcoming. Until then, shut your mouth. I'd hate to have to shut it for you!"

"Mockers! If these so-called godlings get their way, you and the accursed creatures of Prince Teii will be no more. This is what I pray for!"

One of the soldiers said, "General, the Grand Duke and Emperor Amalric have reached the hangar and are conversing with the DEST commander."

Ghorrth peered through his binocs. "Everyone be ready for whatever might happen. We might have to get out of here quickly."

The Emperor and the Grand Duke entered the hanger and the members of the DEST team saluted both men. Captain Honda turned to Adam and introduced the leaders of Xeraph and Tarlag to Adam. Adam nether smiled nor frowned He spoke with a slight tone of anger. "There are being of power near by, Send them away lest they be unmade!"

Tarl was first to speak after Adams pronouncement. "They are concerned the same as us. On your actions and possible actions. We mean you no harm."

Adam looked into Tarl's eyes. "They mean us harm they fear us as rightly they should. As an object lesson they will be unmade."

Tarl could see a change in tact was needed. Knowing if He did not act the magical devastation that was predicted would come to pass. "What gives you to right to do this Adam? Who decides this for you?"

"Father, gave us the right! The High King of Morvia gave us the right! We are to destroy all those who threaten our home land and us!" Adam was becoming visibly upset.

Tarl gave the younger man a stern look. "They are both gone, Adam. Lost in the dust of time. What you have been told by them no longer applies. Who you were told were our enemies are now if not friends are now allies. Times have changed and passed what you were told by."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 am

..Kidar Airport..

"Excuse me, Adam. I and the Grand Duke are here on a mission to correct the injustices of the past. Many centuries ago, when the world was a much more horrid place to live, Duke Ozgood of Tarlag and Alaric Tan'it made a pact to rid the world of the Empire of Acheron. Acheron was an evil, monstrous, sorcerous entity that conquered and occupied approximately 70% of the world. Darkness and cruelty was everywhere. Demons had been let loose to roam Terra, covering it in blood and terror. Alaric and Ozgood joined with a couple of renegades of this Empire, namely Aeternu and Vhammpyr, and together the alliance managed to oust the Sorceror Kings of Acheron. The remnants of the Acheronian Empite, the Kothites, fled to the far southern jungles of Khitai and are there to this day. One day,we will deal them a final blow, but for now they are at the bottom of our list."

Amalric looked Adam square in the eye. "Please understand that we do not routinely kill people just because we do not like them. Prince Teii and the Vhammpyrian Legions attacked the lands of Allah, that beast of a demonic god that not only allowed, but encouraged his followers to kill all that were not Muslim. When they impinged on the borders of our region, Mercenary Lands, we needed to act. All of the nations of the so-called Undead are now hallowed Principalities of the Xeraphian Empire. They answer directly to me." The Emperor looked past Adam, focusing on the other godlings.

"What we are proposing is a homeland for you and your people. My Empire has vast holdings in a region called The Periphery. In this region, there are numerous planetary systems that would quite possibly be a wonderful home for you. If you'd like a briefing on those systems, we can provide it for you."

Standing straight and tall, Amalric gave a slight bow, and said, "Lord Adam, our universe awaits your decision."

Osatael
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Osatael » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 am

..A wooded grove near KidarAirport..

One more adjustment to the scope and Omar ben Dudi would have a measure of revenge. He and his family had been fortunate to escape the over-running of his village by the horror that was the Vhammpyrian Warrior. He, his wife and daughter had watched from a concealed spot the devastation and bloody extent of their fury. They saw many of their neighbors either torn to pieces, consumed on the spot, or sent off to places unknown in cages. In the days that followed, they had moved only by night so as not to be detected by the Undead legions. As they were approaching the border of Tasael, the Vhammpyrs descended upon them.

His wife and daughter survivedto be hauled off to the breeding pits in one of the nations of the Undead. He was left for dead, ghastly wounds causing him to almost completely bleed out. But he'd been found by a hedgewitch who with her spells and concoctions nursed him back to health in just three weeks. And now he had a choice of which Xeraphian he would have the pleasure of killing.

In turn, he saw the Xeraphian Emperor, Amalric Tan'it, the Grand Duke of Tarlag,Tarl, a Xeraphian High General, and several other Xeraphian national rulers along with the legendary ShadowGuards and even a couple of Centauri Rouge.

Making a snap decision, he locked on the Emperor and squeezed the trigger. He grinned, seeing a spray of blood emerge from the back of Amalric, and then refocused on his next shot. In quick succession he took three more shots before he felt himself being lifted straight up into the limbs of a large oak tree, dropping his rifle in the process. He looked down into the full gaze of a child of around ten years of age.

It was the last thing he ever saw...........

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:51 am

..Kidar Airport..

The first shot hit the Emperor in his left collarbone, breaking it into several pieces and passing clean through his back. The ShadowGuard standing behind him was covered in the spray of blood, the steel-jacketed bullet lodged in his chest. As the two men went down, the Grand Duke dove for cover as the third and fourth bullets pinged harmlessly off of the hangar doors.

Gen. Ghorrth tapped his commpin and ordered a HCGS to the hangar for medical evacuation. All of the unhurt ShadowGuard surrounded the wounded on the ground.

Ghorrth murmured to himself that the bullets appeared to be armor-piercing rounds, steel tipped, and high velocity. As he peered up in the direction of the shots, he saw, to his surprise, a man being tossed violently into a large tree. Just as he realized that one of the Children was there as well, the man in the tree gave a shriek of pain and slipped out of the tree to slump against the trunk. He was not moving.

The ShadowGuard was speaking to the General, but Amalric was unconscious. They could hear the chopper headed their way and the Grand Duke reassured the godlings that this was nothing to fear. Tarl noticed that both Sybele and Malchus were nowhere to be seen.

The HCGS landed, the MASH doctors rushing to the stricken Emperor's side. He'd lost a fair amount of blood by this time, but he was alive, his heart beating strong. The chopper lifted off heading east to the carrier group out in the sea.

Gen. Ghorrth was bellowing orders, prime among them directing a squad of ShadowGuard to the vicinity of the large tree where the unknown man still slumped. The Child was nowhere to be seen.

As the guards reached the tree, they could see upon inspection that he man was dead...quite dead. In fact, he didn't have a bone left in his body, which was now just a large sack of bluish-grey skin. Body fluids were leaking from the openings all over his body and as they tried to lift him, there was a slight sloshing sound. One guard reported the man's condition and that he could not be moved without the corpse breaking open. Ghorrth told them to leave it for the carrion creatures that would soon be gathering.

"Lord Grand Duke, you are alright?" Tarl signaled in the affirmative and then turned to Adam, who seemed to have an inquisitive look on his face.

Tarl looked at him for a second, then asked, "Adam....are you alright?

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:30 pm

..Aboard the Imperial Battleship Valtane..

Emperor Amalric Tan'it woke up feeling groggy, his left arm and shoulder tightly bound with a MAST device. Then the pain hit him along with the awareness of what had happened.

Abbot Merton was with him when he opened his eyes. "Nurse! The Emperor is awake and obiously in pain!"

Three nurses rushed into the room and began checking Amalric before pumping him full of pain-killers. One put a hand on Merton's arm. "He needs to rest now. The morphine will keep him asleep for the next few hours. You and your.....friends.....will have to leave."

The friends she was referring to were the Paladin AI Guardians and the pair of Red Centurions who glared at anyone in the vicinity of the Emperor's room. The Brujah were there as well, at this point all but invisible.

"Very well, keep us updated please. I'll be with the ship's Captain." Seeing the Centurions, he said, "Please check on the other soldier that was wounded. The Emperor will want to know of his condition when he wakes."

Capt. Emile de Rochefort sat in his chair on the bridge of the huge battleship very much aware of his responsibility for the safety of the Emperor. He was not concerned about a conventional attack of any kind. The Valtane was one of three Werewolf Class battleships, the largest and most deadly-efficient warships the world had ever seen. It was part of a WarHammer Battle Group that consisted of two carriers, two destroyers, three missile ships, a med-ship, two flanking subs, and a squad of FABs, the fast attack boats that patrolled endlessly around the Group.

No, what the captain was concerned about was any supernatural element that might show itself hostile. He'd been briefed about the Children, and he was aware of Princess Sybele and Prince Malchus, two practicioners of the Dark Arts. And he wasn't at ease with Abbot Merton aboard, either.

The Abbot was announced as he stepped onto the bridge of the battleship and waved to the captain to remain sitting. "Enough bowing and scraping for one day, Captain de Rochefort. Just keep alert for anything unusual. Especially the witches of Aeternu and Ausculta."

"You think they'll come aboard, Lord Abbot?"

"Probably not. But the Others.......who knows?"

At that point, all on the bridge became aware of a low humming and in a few seconds a Hyper-Gate opened, the bluish light illuminating the area with it's unearthly glow. Out of stepped three figures, none of whom were happy to see Merton.

Teii looke at the Abbot with unblinking eyes. "Well, cousin. It's been several centuries since we last saw each other!"

"Hmm, yes, Teii. But not long enough to my liking. I prefer to not be in the presence of such evil as a Vhammpyrian Warrior."

A low growl from one of the Warriors caused the captain and his first-mate to turn pale. "Surely, cousin, you hold us in no enmity after all these centuries?" Teii stood with his taloned paw on the hilt of a razor-sharp axe.

"Don't try and push your weight around me, vampyre. You and your people are nothing but beasts. Beasts that need to be tamed!"

The fanged mouth of the Prince lifted slightly at the corners. "You're welcome to try, Monk. Let's see if your god comes to your rescue before we tear you asunder."

One of the ship's doctors came into the room, wide-eyed at the scene before him. "Sir, the Emperor is awake. You can go see him, but just for a couple of minutes. He lost a lot of blood and is still weak."

The tableau held for another second or two and then Merton got up and brushed past the Undead Prince. "Take me to him, at once!"
Last edited by Xeraph on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm

KIDAR

Adam nodded His head. 'None of my people are injured. I gave you safe passage and that man in the trees broke it. You both were under our protection and we failed to carry out our pledge, I am truly sorry."

Captain Honda approached. "Sir, We better get out of here they may be more about. The Imperial cordon around this place has more holes then a screen door."

"No Captain We need to finish these talks. If the Emperor is taken out then We may be looking at another civil war. Adam the Emperor gave you an offer what do you think?"

Adam turned to one of His people. "Issac, make sure there is no one around who wishes to make any more trouble. My Lord Duke, please give the Xeraphians our answer it is no. The Emperor would of stranded us on a planet far from home and kept us there. In several generations or descendants would of grown to resent our exile. They would of found a way off their world and destroy this one in revenge. I can't permit that to happen."

Tarl thought for a moment. "Perhaps I can help in this. Tarlag is starting a few colonies on other worlds. They are mainly being terraformed. We could send you to one of them. Their would be other people and it would be hard but you would not be cut off."

"Tell Us more." replied Adam.

"Abba-doss for example. is about the size of earth with wide shallow ice filled seas. We are currently warming the planet with green house gasses and increasing the O2 levels with mass algae blooms. Trees will soon be planted when the planet warms enough to fully support them. It will be hard but you will never be cut off."

"This is more to our liking. We will accept as long as the Empire or it rouge elements do not interfere."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 am

..Aboard the Valtane..

As the Abbot entered the Emperor's room, he heard him say, "So, Tarlag has offered the godlingsa place in their holdings in space, eh? Good, that's another problem we won't have to deal with." See Merton, he waved him into the room.

"Yes, General. We need to finish with this rebellion. I want all of the rebels responsible rounded up and sent to the asteroid mines out in the Periphery. Then we need to re-outfit the farm implements that were destroyed in the battles. These pople need to get back to work. The most intelligent and stable among them should be offered positions as overseers of the region. I want to pump a million topaz rings into it as well."

He cut the line with his generals and said to Merton, "I have a job for you, Uncle. There are fifty-odd nations in the region of Ghetto World, and less than half of them have any kind of religious structures. I want you to oversee some kind of central building or complex every five hundred miles where the perceived need for a point of meeting will be. I want to return this region to the ancient medieval concept of the community centering around a church or temple."

"And what of the serpent cults in the region? They are not pervasive, but they do exist here and there."

"Your discretion, Lord Abbot. I'm sure you know from experience that people will find a way to worship anything or anybody they want to worship. Just be a bit circumspect. No Inquisitions or burning people at the stake!"

"As you wish, Sire. I hear that you are aware of the Tarlagians offering those creatures in the hangar some sort of settling in their star system?"

"Yes, yes, and good riddance! We need another bunch of supernatural beings in this world like we need ahole in our heads. Let them go and let the Grand Duke deal with them."

"Very well, Sire. I'm sure this will all work out for the best." As Merton left the ship, he looked out over the waves and had the sinking feeling that the situation was far from over.........

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:59 pm

DROPSHIP ROMULUS, ON APPROACH TO LOOKINGGLASS STATION

Grand Duke Tarl de Traveler looked a bit green around the gills. Zero G never agreed with Him no matter how much he traveled in it. Empress Jada of Xeraph His sister floated up beside Her twin brother and gave a slight chuckle seeing the state of Her brother. "You never learn, you want to experience free fall yet it makes you fill every barf bag on the ship. This trip is worth it just to watch."

"Hey, I can't help I got Dad's weak stomach. That is why He never came up here. Dad always figured He would be spending all his time in sickbay, not looking out into the void. By the way, I want to thank you again for coming. Your presence on the ship keeps the Vhammpyr honest. No one in the Empire would dare make a move with you on board. Has Prince Teii cooled down yet I expected Him to try and block this trip."

Jada grabbed a handhold next to her brother to keep from floating away as they talked. "He is still fit to be tied over Oberon and these Children. He said I should not be on the same ship with them before I left. He said they were to dangerous to risk my person and some such. I think He wants to pay them back for the warriors he lost."

"Who is he madder at the Children or Oberon?" Asked Tarl as He gazed out the wide ships observation window.

"It is the power of and Tarl, He is pissed at both. That is why I thought it best to come along and see them on their way. Also to watch you suffer just a little." Jada reached out and patted the Grand Duke's head. "Remember it is good for the soul dear Brother. How are they handling the trip?"

"Better then me that is for sure. They are in the passenger area gathered together talking about the stories of Wells and Vern. How the future their Father spoke of has come alive. They seem taken by the idea of leaving and starting a new life for themselves."

"What of the planetary Governor, How has He taken the news?"

"Pissed off he when he was first told he has to plan for 247 new colonists to deal with. He then changed His mind when Adam was explained how they were terraforming Abba-Doss. Adam figured His people could speed up the process by decades. Suddenly Adam was Price's best friend. It is a win win all around. We get them off planet and not trying to destroy the Vammpyr and Oberon and the Abba-Doss colony gets online years ahead of the original time table."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents