NATION

PASSWORD

Xeraphian Empire masses troops on the borders of Ghetto Worl

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xeraph
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 26, 2003
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:11 am

..OverWatch-2..

The Prince stood looking at the Captain for a couple of seconds, then said, "My lady Ellen, pleased to meet you. And you, Capt. Gars, should be careful what you say while here. Every inch of OverWatch-2 is a comm-point. These walls literally have ears." He smiled and continued. "Between you and me, I agree that our topaz rings could have been better spent. But we've been running a surplus for the past three centuries and this machine is but a drop in the Treasury's bucket. Please, come this way and we'll chat. My nephew, the Emperor, will be here in about 18 hours and so we'll have a bit of time for ourselves."

As they walked the twisting corridors, several guards joined in behind them...and a curious lot they were.

Directly behind them were two ShadowGuard and two Centauri Rouge, those elite troops of the Empire. Flanking the Prince were one of the Brujah, those Undead protectors of all Xeraphian royalty. On the other side was a hulking Paladin, an AI Spec-Ops unit programmed for instant kills when the Princes or Emperor were threatened. And behind them all was a single Mek-Arakno unit, commonly known as Spiders. They were eight feet tall with six legs for mobility and two others that were fully armed with an array of extremely lethal weapons. They were covered in a brushed stainless steel body, another layer of transparent aluminum over that.

Capt. Gars asked, "All of this heavy-duty protectio needed here in the HQ?"

Ricala laughed. "These guardians are not concerned with any flesh-and-blood enemies, or any robotics for that matter. But when it comes to these so-called Children, all the power at hand is needed. They are largely an unknown, and therefore labeled a danger to the Empire."

Gars said, "If I'm not mistaken, the godlings are dire enemies of any of the Undead. These Brujah should not be here, eh?"

"These particular Undead have the ability to move through different parallel worlds, both in time and space. We don't understand how they do it, but they're around when we need them to be. And so far the Children have not caught onto the movements of the Brujah."

At length, they came to a wide door which silently slid open as the Prince approached. Inside was a sumptuous room, all dark velvet and leather, the skins of various animals strewn across the floor. A twelve-foot long dark oak table stood off to the side and a state-of-the-art comm-center sat against a wall that when the Prince pushed a button became transparent, giving the group an astonishing view of AbbaDoss and the star systems around it.

Ricala glanced overat the Captain. "Still think we spent too much?"

Over the next few hours, the Prince and the Captain talked about a wide range of things, from war to religion. As evening fell, the Captain asked, "Sir, could we retire to our quarters? It's been a long day and I'm sure tomorrow will be as well."

Ricala tapped another button and three droid servants appeared to bring Gars and Ellen to their rooms.

"See you tomorrow, Captain. The Emperor will be sure to pick your brain. Some advice? Try to do the same with him. He doesn't like overly polite people."
Last edited by Xeraph on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:38 pm

..Officer's Mess Hall, OverWatch-2..

Capt. Gars was up at precisely 5:45 AM and fully dressed in uniform by 6:15. Meeting the Emperor of Xeraph was no small occasion, and he wanted to put forth his best effort.

He made his way down the corridors, a soft voice telling him which right and lefts to take in the maze of this immense structure. At length, he arrived, and upon entering the room, he made a quick sweep and saw but one other person there. Somewhat disappointed, he sat and ordered a cup of strong black coffee. He was tempted to ask for a shot of Norwellian brandy, but resisted the impulse and sat back to await the Emperor.

After about fifteen minutes, while sipping on his coffee, Gars heard a voice behind him say, "Well, Capt. Gars I presume?" Gars turned to see Amalric Tan'it, Imperator Xeraphus, sitting at the breakfast bar with a plate of fruit in front of him. Gars was taken by the fact that the person he had glossed over when entering the Mess Hall had been the Emperor, but hadn't given it a second thought. The Emperor was dressed in the common, every-day clothing of a Xeraphian officer who was enjoying some off-time from his duties.

Gars immediately stood and offered a bow. "Now, now, Captain, none of that. Right now, you and I are just two soldiers enjoying a cup of coffee and some breakfast together. Please, come sit and have some of this fine Terran fruit salad."

"Majesty, forgive me for not recognizing you. I didn't expect......"

"You didn't expect a regular guy, but rather some gaudy entrance by the ruler of the Empire, replete with robes of purple, golden crowns, and an entourage of guards." He chuckled. "No one will disturb us here, Captain. We're quite alone. And it's Amalric, not majesty. At least for the next hour or so."

"Yes, Maj....Amalric. Yes, of course. Thank you for seeing me this morning. I have questions, and I'm sure you do as well." For the next 80 minutes, the two men chatted casually about the condition of the worlds they both occupied, and about the situation with the godlings. Gars had a lot of questions about OverWatch. The Emperor answered as much as he could, then wrote down the names of two of the Empire's best Chief Engineers.

"They will tell you all you care to know....and then some. All I really need to know from you is that you can give me assurances that these so-called Children will behave themselves. To be quite honest, if they chose to venture from this planet, I don't know what we could do to stop them."

"Good point, Amalric. I'll need to meet them, of course, and try to determine just what type of...evolution...they'll experience. They are an almost complete unknown entity here in this universe, you know. With all the patrolling and establishment of settlements out here, we've never run into anything even remotely like them."

The Emperor was looking into his coffee cup, and then over at the Captain. He looked as if he was trying to decide something, but was hesitant.

"Captain, you are no doubt aware that I cannot have any of the Undead out here. The Children will not tolerate their presence. Up until a few weeks ago, however, they would have been our best bet to try and control the Children. Though, admittedly, they wouldn't have been able to do so."

"Yes, I'm aware of this. I assume you're going to suggest an alternative?"

Amalric smiled. "Yes, quite right, Captain." He turned to face Gars squarely. "Out here at the edge of the galaxy are a number of planets and systems we know little or nothing about. Strange worlds filled with strange life-forms. We've discovered a half-dozen systems that have beings that are extra-spatial, that is they are beings of extremely high intelligence who slip in and out of this universe, and they actually can move into the spaces between the universes. Which we didn't even know existed."

"They have a name?"

"Nothing we can pronounce clearly. We've dubbed them The Arkhangels." Gars looked skeptical.

"Yes, yes, I know. But they move from place to place with a set of light and transparent appendages attached to their backs. Not wings as we'd know them, but close enough. They are humanoid, and range from two-to- fourteen feet in height and are comprised almost entirely of light of different colors. We haven't figured out the significance of this, though."

Gars sat back, gazing out of the large porthole that showed the stars. "Okay, and so what help will these angels be to us as regards the Children?"

"Don't know, Captain. But you're going to have an opportunity to find out this afternoon. Two of them will be here to meet us. I don't know which system they'll be from, or which tribe they'll represent."

"Tribe?"

"Yes, we do know they are tribal in nature. Each star system has a particular tribe that inhabits it. As I said, there are six systems that we know of and two representatives will be here at 1600 hours. We'll find out more when they arrive."

Gars sat thinking, then said, "Angels! Will wonders never cease!"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarlag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:21 am

OVERWATCH

Gars sat back in the chair for a moment, amazed at what He had heard. Gars then straitened up and looked the Emperor in the eyes. "Tarl, I mean the Grand Duke is meeting with the Children as we speak. I think the boy wants to contain this mess as much as possible. Hell, most of us did not know of the Children till the pods were found. Any who did know believed the Children were destroyed years ago. If I had known that they survived steps would have been taken to deal with the problem long before Tarl took office."

Amairic looked a bit puzzled at the way Gars had just spoken but said nothing. he took a sip of coffee and let the younger man continue.

"These aliens you are bringing in may be a short term solution to this problem. Eather guiding the Children or keeping them under control, It will wont much matter. They were designed as magical weapons. I doubt in the long run they will be able to deal with them. I have seen the projections of what the Children will be able to do, those projections were made by Sackamoto himself. From what he projected their power levels will make even Oberon look small in a matter of months. Any of your magic users will be just speed bumps for them. As for the Aliens you mentioned I hope they have more power or at least wisdom then what We have back home." Amariric looked a little suprised on what Gars seemed to know. Gars smiled and said. " My Grandfather did not destroy all of His work like Tarl and the others were led to believe. From what Duchess Crystal has managed to figure out from the papers I gave her Your Vhammpyr will be gone in less then a year unless we can come up with a solution."

Amairic looked to the Captain and replied. "Captain Gars you seem to know more then your telling and are more then you seem on the surface."

Gars smiled and gave a small laugh. Returning to the table He held on to the back of the chair, then spoke again. " Your Father was a plain spoken man and I see that in you. Yes I knew your Dad, He was strong and brave and reckless even at the end and He was also My friend." Gars walked away from the table before He continued. "He and I would of dealt with this before Tarl or yourself were even born if we had known they still lived. Now I can only give guidance in this matter. If you mean to destroy the Children with these aliens or control them it will not work. You will need a more creative solution in this matter. Listen to Tarl in this He has got a good head on him and has made a fine Grand Duke, better then I could of hoped."
Last edited by Tarlag on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:02 pm

OVERWATCH, DOCKING BAY 1138

Duke Tarl and Lady Crystal lead the Tarlagian delegation through the airlock. Empress Jada and Captain Gars wife Ellen waited on the other side. Lady Ellen gave a smile and Hugged the Grand Duke and His lady wife. Jada did the same. Tarl was first to speak after the greetings were completed. " I assumed Amairic and Good Captain Gars would be here to meet us also."

Jada looked to Lady Ellen then replied to her twin. "They are having a meeting, I think they are having that long over due conversation."

Ellen chuckled and looked around before she spoke. "Gars is being obtuse and seems to be skirting what He should be saying. instead of coming out and saying who He is I think He is trying to make Amairic guess. I looked in before coming down and the poor man seemed a bit bewildered."

"Your telling me Gars is trolling the Leader of the Xeraphian Empire. I thought he did not like such games." Tarl was shaking His head and checking the others coming off the ship.

Lady Ellen placed Her hand on the shoulder of Duke Tarl. "He gets board on long trips. Doing such things keeps Him amused, besides I think He may be testing Him to see if He matches up to His Father. From what dear Jada has said I think He will pass."

A young man dressed in simple brown robes and topped with long uncut blond hair approached the party. Bowing the young man smiled at the women. Tarl looked over and pointed to the young man. "May I introduce Adam eldest of the Children, this is Empress Jada of Xeraph and Lady Ellen Wife of Good Captain Gars."

"Ladies it is a pleasure to meet you both. The Duke has told me of you both and I am to consider you friends. I trust you will consider me the same." Adam bowed to them again and then said looking at Jada. "My Family wishes to speak with your Empire on our future. We have no wish to bring discord to your Empire or Duke Tarl"s Duchy if it can be helped. Duke Tarl has put forth several ideas which may prove beneficial to all."

"Perhaps then we should meet with the Emperor. Saving Him from Captain Gars may brighten His day. " Jada replied and motioned them to follow.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 am

..OverWatch-2, three hours later..

"What? Tarl is here and with one of the godlings no less? Why wasn't I informed of this hours ago?"

Jhane, Amalric's secretary, replied, "I'm as surprised as you, sir. And as a further complication, it's just about ten minutes before these "angelic" beings arrive."

"Fucking great! We don't know how they and the godlings will react to each other. Can we keep them apart for a while?"

"Well, sir, we've got beings who can travel between universes at will and godlings with unknown powers and abilities, all on OverWatch. Think they won't be aware of each other's presence?"

The Emperor was thinking quietly when he saw Jhane's face become white, her eyes wide. He turned to see two of the Arkhangels hovering in space outside of the comm-room. They stood, unmoving, for a few seconds, then simply floated through the metallic shell and thick glass of the comm-screen to come to stand four feet from the two Xeraphians, floating about three inches above the floor.

One was tall, nearly eight feet in height, a pulsing spectrum of blues and gold covering it from head to toe. The other stood floating near the shoulder of the tall one, pulsing in what could be termed earth-tones, the browns, greys, and greens of nature. It was, however, just 24 inches tall, and so floated some six feet off the floor.

Both had faces, of a sort, where faces should be, and were definitely humanoid in shape. And both had...appendages?, growths?... on their upper backs that looked vaguely like wings, though they, too, pulsed with color.

Angelianum
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 24, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Angelianum » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 am

OverWatch..

A soft, feminine, ethereal voice filled the room. "Greetings, Majesty. I am Myraj, from the planet you call Angelianum. Next to me is Dyxian, from Gabriellus." The angel was silent for a second, then said, "There is one of the Creator's children present on this structure. We have taken steps to ensure that they are completely unaware of us being here. Very simply, we can just continue this effort for all eternity, and they will never become a problem for you, or anybody else. They will live and develop in peace and security for all time. If this is what you would prefer, please let me know."

The angel called Dyxian, in a curiously deep, gruff voice, added, "And please, Majesty, do not think that we are doing this out of the goodness of our hearts. There is a price, but not a price so egregious as to be impossible."

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:58 am

..OverWatch-2..

The Emperor was struck silent at the presence of these beings. They were both beautiful, and terrible, to behold. He finally found his voice and said, "Well, I welcome you to our outpost over AbbaDoss and I thank you in advance for your help. If you will name your price and tell us how you intend to keep the godlings at peace with the universe, I will consider it."

At that, the angels abruptly changed their bright colors to that of greys, black, deep greens and a dark, bloody scarlet. Amalric blanched at the wave of overwhelming power that washed over him. He heard a thump behind him and turned to look at what caused it.

Jhane had fainted dead away.......

Arkhangel Gabriellus
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arkhangel Gabriellus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:35 am

..OverWatch-2..

The one called Dyxian moved closer to the Emperor. "Just so there is no misunderstanding about what we say to each other, let me be clear that the exchange of information between these Children and ourselves is the price we require for keeping the peace in this sector of the Galaxy. We know that you and your Empire own this sector, but let me assure you that you do not. There are powers andbeings in the Galaxy thatyou have no comprehension of. They, and we, are, for the moment, allowing you to inhabit this portion so near to the galaxy's edge. All you need to do is refrain from crossing this Edge, if for no other reason that the distances beyond the edge are far beyond any human capacity to travel. In your way of measuring, it would require 44 human generations to reach the next constellation, even with your Star Drive capabilities."

As Amalric considered this info, he said, "And so all you require is for the angelics of whatever planet or system out here to be able to talk to and exchange knowledgewith the godlings? What makes you think they want to talk to you?"

Dyxian replied, "We already have lines of communication open with some of them. Specifically the one called Adam. But communication is not necessarily useful information. Basically, we need to know what they know, and they have a need to know what we know."

"Why? Don't each of you have enough knowledge?"

"Is there ever an end to gaining knowledge? At some point we need to gain the wisdom to correctly apply the knowledge that we've gained. The combination of our wisdom and theirs is a symbiotic concept. The two of us together is greater than either one alone."

"So you can conquer us and all of humanity?"

The angel gave what Amalric would later describeas a smile. "You don't think we would have done that by now if it were in our interests to do so? You and your civiliation is but a speck in the overall evolution of the universe. Not really worth consideration beyond an entry into a ledger somewhere. A footnote in a book of a vast Galactic Library."

The Emperor considered these words, and could come to no logical conclusion in order to refute them. "Alright, Dyxian. I can arrange for my people to make overtures to Adam as to your meeting. After that, it's up to you."

Angelianum
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 24, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Angelianum » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:08 am

..OverWatch..

As the two angelic beings turned to leave, the one named Myraj stopped and glanced back. Her colors had changed from the calm, cool colors to those of the reddish spectrum. She said nothing, but gazed at a spot behind the Emperor. Amalric turned to see what she was glaring at, and why she was apparently in a state of alarm.

Just inside the doorway stood Adam and two of the other godlings. "Pardon the intrusion, but what are they doing here?"

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:23 am

OVERWATCH

Adam nodded His head slightly to the Emperor and the angles as He and two of His brethren entered. "We were invited by Duke Tarl to answer your question. If our fates are to be decided then we the Children should have a voice in the matter."

Good Captain Gars followed alone with the rest of the Tarlagians in tow. Gars seemed not to give the angelic beings a second glance as the rest stared in amazement at the Emperor's guests. Gars stopped by Adam and folded His arms He then spoke in a knowing voice. "Great thing about overwatch, you can hear any conversation on the ship if you wish. When I heard this lot were coming abroad I decided to listen in."

Gars then went over and stood by the Emperor. "I met this lot about two years ago out near the crab nebula. They gave me the same speech for the most part. A song and dance about how they were letting us inhabit this part of the galaxy and if they did not like what we were doing they or their ilk would deal with us. Also they warned me about leaving the galaxy, the vastness of the universe was not meant for us."

Adam came forward and bowed to the Emperor then turned to Myraj. "It is true we have been in communication in a limited form with these aliens. Also unknown to them Tommish here has been listening in by telepathy attempting to ascertain their true intentions."

A young lad of fifteen summers lowered the hood on His simple brown robs. As He spoke His voice cracked slightly. "Much of what they say is a half truth. They want our knowledge and wisdom to add to theirs and their knowledge and wisdom would be imparted to us and that we would welcome. What they did not say is they would try and bring us over to their way of thinking. That mankind and the other younger races are to be contained. That We are to be controlled. They are no better then Oberon. What they did not tell you Emperor of Xeraph is they have not the power to enforce their will as long as We the Children of Sackamoto remain on the side of life."

"We believe that man should explore where our hearts take us and mold the universe as we see fit. We welcome your knowledge and wisdom but reject your plans for Us. We were created to promote life and aid it against those who would destroy it or control it." Adam said.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:17 am

..OverWatch..

Amalric watched Gars out of the corner of his eye, noting the slight signals he was sending the godlings. "It seems to me that both our angelic friends and the Children of Sackamoto basically have the same thoughts about the future of their, and our, respective races. It has also occured to me that long before we humans became aware of these...aliens...we were doing just fine as far as our species and resulting civilization were concerned. For nearly 660 years, the Xeraphian Empire has occupied a quarter of Terra, bringing a stability and prosperity to otherwise barbaric lands. It was not always easy, nor peaceful. When people resist what is best for them, they need to be removed." He looked over to the angelics and continued.

"If we of the Empire need to retreat from the edge of the Galaxy in favor of those who are more adept in such regions, then so be it. We've not probed more than a sixteenth of the Galaxy, and I'm sure that we can look elsewhere for expansion. Grand Duke Tarl and his people are quite capable of putting together expeditions to further our knowledge. My suggestion is that we let Tarlag's planet, AbbaDoss, evolve as the Children see fit. And if the angelic realms want to aid in this planetary evolution, so be it. I can order OverWatch-2 either removed or stationed here, as Tarl, the angelics, and the godlings see fit. It is here for observation, nothing more."

He glanced at his chronometer. "Now, if you all do not mind, I've an Empire to tend to." Nodding to the Tarlagians, the Emperor crossed the room with his ShadowGuards and passed through the doors into the hall. As the portal slid shut, silence reigned in the room.

Tarlag
Diplomat

Postby Tarlag » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm

OVERWATCH

Gars looked first to the Children then to the Angles. He then nodded to Tarl who was standing in the background. Tarl moved forward and stood next to Adam. "Gars tells me He found a planet near the Crab Nebula that your people we living on or should I say controlling. The local population had heard the siren song you sang to the Emperor and looked to you for guidance. They did what your people said and went where they were told."

Gars took up the line of thought. "Seems I found out that ships, Old obsolete untraceable ships were being refitted and sent on to destinations unknown to the locals refitting them. After some investigation I discovered those ships were being sent to troubled worlds in and on the outer edges of the space league. To my amazement these worlds who had no business having ships of any kind are now the ones causing trouble in the Empire. I wonder how this could of happened? Trouble on the outskirts of the Empire and add the Children to the mix you get the Emperor off world to a place you could meet with Him with out much in the way of magical protection. Perhaps to influence Him with your mental powers."

Adam came forward and gave Gars a smile. "My people can see things other can't, We can see what you wanted from us and We will not do it. The Empire and Tarlag are not your next puppets. You would of had us control Tarlag then subvert the Empire on Terra. They would of given you an unstoppable military force you needed to project your power across known space. We will not be used. We will not turn against mankind for scraps from your table. "

"The Emperor has left and washed His hand of this. Nothing you say can be proven and He will not believe you anyway He is in our thrall. To Him We are the saviors of the Empire. Standing against the Diabolic Children who would slay His beloved Vhammpyr." Replied Myraj. "He is ours now, nothing can be done about that."

Gars smiled and ran his hand along the brim of His large black brimmed hat. "That is where you are mistaken. Seems Overwatch is wired for sound, This little conversation is being broadcast all over the station."Gars walked over to The door Amairic had just walked through. "You see right now a little ten year old girl, one of Adam's sisters by the way is giving good old Amairic a good old fashioned brain scrubbing. Between that and what we are transmitting from this room I would guess He is going to be a might pissed."

Myraj glowed red as he spoke. "You don't have the power to stop us or harm us. You can do nothing little man!"

"True I can't but the power of the Children can. While we have been talking they have been boarding the station on mass. You are all big and bad but the Children acting as one can bring you down to size or at the very least neutralize your powers long enough for the Emperor to stomp you into a mud hole. As soon as he walks back through that door."
Last edited by Tarlag on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkhangel Gabriellus
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arkhangel Gabriellus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 am

.. OverWatch-2..

Dyxian moved a little closer to Myraj and said, "This is all well and good. We all know that, if some sort of hostilities were to occur, there would be much damage on all sides. The so-called Children might eventually win over us, and possibly even the Emperor. But there is one major bit of information that I doubt anyone here in this room is aware of......Xeraph's origins."

Myraj moved toward the large window that looked out over the vast expanse of space wherein AbbaDoss sat. "Have you ever wondered where Xeraph got it's name? It's a derivative of the word 'Seraphus', which in one of humanity's religions is an order of angels. The seraphim are those who tend to the Creator while He is on His throne. They have power just a bit less than the cherubim, who have all the power, might, and wisdom of the Creator. Their one restriction is that they cannot use it without the Creator's express direction. The seraph order is where the empire got it's name because one of those mighty angels were set free to see to the safety and spread of the Xeraphian Empire. The Creator has had plans for the empire since the beginning of time and what you see now, some 660 years of Imperial reign, is but the smallest of beginnings."

Myraj moved closer to Gars, speaking directly to him. "That angel's name is Saphreal. She is here right now, watching these proceedings. What is done here in the next few minutes will decide galactic history for a thousand centuries."

Gars narrowed his eyes. "Sounds like you're building up to some kind of threat."

"No, Captain. Very simply, you, the Emperor, and Adam have the ability to agree and comply with the Creator's wishes for a peaceful and prosperous galaxy. That will, in turn, allow you to expand into other galaxies. This is His plan for you. But you don't have to agree to it. You can go your own way and hope for the best without the Creator's help. You may do well for a while, perhaps a few hundred more years. But you will fall far short of the ultimate goal, which is the orderly and complete settlement of this universe."

Looking over to Adam, Myraj said, "We do not seek anything from you but how your powers would aid in this plan of the Creator's. Saphreal is the presiding angel over the Jerusem system, the system that lies closest to the Creator's realm of the Isles of Paradise. It is she who will deliver your message to Him.....whatever you decide."

The angel continued. "If you, the Children, and the empire accept our help, all will continue as your plans allow for. But please, no violence. It's not necessary."

The doors slid open once again, and Emperor Amalric Tan'it stood there, contemplating the scene. "If it pleases Captain Gars, Duke Tarl, the Children, and our angelic guests, I would like to agree to this proposal. All here have nothing to lose, and a universe to gain." He looked around to all assembled.

"Is it settled, then? Come,let's have a meal together to commemorate this day. It will become a galactic holiday, to be celebrated forever."
Last edited by Arkhangel Gabriellus on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xeraph
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeraph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:13 pm

OOC: Here ends this thread. There will be a "Part 2" in the future. Stay tuned..............

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents