NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Race [OOC/MT-FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Spindle wrote:Currently, Venomizia's attacking one of the gatekeeper worlds of the NEF, Spindle's trying to be useful and failing and a lot of people are heading to Arcadia to help the NEF.

Okay, two. Two people. That's a lot for me.

What do you mean with two?

Also, can you explain to me on how you get those scientific informations, make your post, and your IC nation, specifically, the government type? I can make a call back to my RP with you

Higher Japan and Spindle.

And, my IC government is...odd. You've got the government split into two branches - Executive (which is run top-down by the Monarch) and the Legislative (which is run bottom-up by the people and Parliament). Legislative creates the environment for Executive to do things - it sets down the laws and regulations, provides the budget and sets up inquests when the Executives screw things up. Titles are bestowed upon people in the Executive branch as they ascend and are technically hereditary, but in practice tend to get stripped long before someone dies.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:16 am

Venomizia, how potent is this sleeper gas. Also you do realize that all my soldiers wear helmets and have rebreathers?
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:Venomizia, how potent is this sleeper gas. Also you do realize that all my soldiers wear helmets and have rebreathers?

Well this is a bio weapon. Unless they wear air tight suits it's gonna get them. Also, for now for the sake of drama, the effects will be told in the IC.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 am

Venomizia wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:Venomizia, how potent is this sleeper gas. Also you do realize that all my soldiers wear helmets and have rebreathers?

Well this is a bio weapon. Unless they wear air tight suits it's gonna get them. Also, for now for the sake of drama, the effects will be told in the IC.

Well, their armour is rated for vacuum. That would probably do the job.
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am

Well, our's is air tight so...
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 am

Higher Japan wrote:Well, our's is air tight so...

I'd guess most people have airtight stuff - it's kinda expected on exosuits.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 am

Our landing force's armor would just be air tight death trooper armor. Just a head's up
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The United Vex Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Vex Imperium » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 am

I'm thinking the Cartel will try to sell some weapons and soldiers to both sides, trying to make a profit out of the conflict. But not sure how Vemonizia would buy them.
THE UNITED VEX IMPERIUM
An Empire of Liberty
Security Officer of the Amaranthine Isles
✯ ✯ ✯ Libcord: For Your Protection ✯ ✯ ✯
"Only 'onest money in this world is fenda money."
Warden-Constable of The Order of the Grey Wardens

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 am

We will refuse the deal so save the energy and space.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 am

Oh well. We were targeting the civies anyway.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 am

Tentative tag...?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:42 am

Waiting for the next post. Should we have some land battles?
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 am

Higher Japan wrote:Venomizia You don't mind if i kind of destroy some mind control later right?

Oh sure, that would be interesting.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 am

Before that, am I allowed to RP as a giant empire, as this is what i'm imagining FT Kendor as, very advanced techs, many planets, perhaps a thousand or more, and billion soldiers size, though I will deploy only a handful of them (in FT terms, this probably equals to 100.000 to 500.000). Also, New Earth Federation, you must know that the military training is more complex than what I told on the TG, but i'll elaborate that later. Also, are you okay with my nation, as yours are based on Starship Troopers, and the Humans on Starship Troopers are fascist and xenophobic, and my nation accepts extraterrestrials (or aliens/xenos as you call), and we are a liberal democracy
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 am

Venomizia wrote:

I see, so my guys are good then. I'll probably get a post up soon...maybe before lunch.
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 am

Venomizia wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:Venomizia You don't mind if i kind of destroy some mind control later right?

Oh sure, that would be interesting.

Time to bring out Valence's former eternal home the prism. So which person should have the control broken.
OOC: It's night here
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Venomizia wrote:

I see, so my guys are good then. I'll probably get a post up soon...maybe before lunch.

Hold on. Are your civilians as safe as your soldiers in terms of protection against the virus?

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Before that, am I allowed to RP as a giant empire, as this is what i'm imagining FT Kendor as, very advanced techs, many planets, perhaps a thousand or more, and billion soldiers size, though I will deploy only a handful of them (in FT terms, this probably equals to 100.000 to 500.000). Also, New Earth Federation, you must know that the military training is more complex than what I told on the TG, but i'll elaborate that later. Also, are you okay with my nation, as yours are based on Starship Troopers, and the Humans on Starship Troopers are fascist and xenophobic, and my nation accepts extraterrestrials (or aliens/xenos as you call), and we are a liberal democracy

Uh, why're no one answering me?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am

Venomizia wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:

Hold on. Are your civilians as safe as your soldiers in terms of protection against the virus?

Kinda, most of them are in fallout bunkers however there is a small majority that are currently being evacuated. You see when you have been fighting a space communist empire and near immoral super space marines for the past 50 years you learn to how to build screw off defenses.

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Before that, am I allowed to RP as a giant empire, as this is what i'm imagining FT Kendor as, very advanced techs, many planets, perhaps a thousand or more, and billion soldiers size, though I will deploy only a handful of them (in FT terms, this probably equals to 100.000 to 500.000). Also, New Earth Federation, you must know that the military training is more complex than what I told on the TG, but i'll elaborate that later. Also, are you okay with my nation, as yours are based on Starship Troopers, and the Humans on Starship Troopers are fascist and xenophobic, and my nation accepts extraterrestrials (or aliens/xenos as you call), and we are a liberal democracy

Uh, why're no one answering me?

I was getting to it, sure I don't mind help. After all the Federation has two species within its borders.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Before that, am I allowed to RP as a giant empire, as this is what i'm imagining FT Kendor as, very advanced techs, many planets, perhaps a thousand or more, and billion soldiers size, though I will deploy only a handful of them (in FT terms, this probably equals to 100.000 to 500.000). Also, New Earth Federation, you must know that the military training is more complex than what I told on the TG, but i'll elaborate that later, but not on TG

Please, I can't join without someone answering all the questions above
My Dispatch

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:38 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Before that, am I allowed to RP as a giant empire, as this is what i'm imagining FT Kendor as, very advanced techs, many planets, perhaps a thousand or more, and billion soldiers size, though I will deploy only a handful of them (in FT terms, this probably equals to 100.000 to 500.000). Also, New Earth Federation, you must know that the military training is more complex than what I told on the TG, but i'll elaborate that later, but not on TG

Please, I can't join without someone answering all the questions above

Of course you can roleplay as a giant empire, that would make things very interesting, a rival to Valence. Besides, my forces number in 5 billion. So yeah, all of that is allowed.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Nation name and title: The Auquos Union
Faction: Resistance
Leader Name: Sameki Thrash Ladon
Military manpower: 19 million soldiers
Tech Level: PMT
- The Union is mostly confined to their planet, however they have a ready space program and powerful rail gun weapons. Their best defense though would be the Ion Collider which create 50 megaton blasts in quick succession.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Venomizia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Please, I can't join without someone answering all the questions above

Of course you can roleplay as a giant empire, that would make things very interesting, a rival to Valence. Besides, my forces number in 5 billion. So yeah, all of that is allowed.

In this case, my population will number in trillions or even quadrillion if I wanted. Though I won't deploy a large number of my troops, which will number billions in whole amount, both reserve and active, only suffice amount. Also, even though Kendor is liberal and democratic, it's populaces like to join the military, as they belive they can serve and save the nation, as well as bringing glory to the nation. Also, dunno if I use normal late FT or FFT (which means i'll control many multiverses) for this RP
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:Nation name and title: The Auquos Union
Leader Name: Sameki Thrash Ladon
Military manpower: 19 million soldiers
Tech Level: PMT
- The Union is mostly confined to their planet, however they have a ready space program and powerful rail gun weapons. Their best defense though would be the Ion Collider which create 50 megaton blasts in quick succession.

Thank you Prince Sidon Auquos Union for your app, you have been accepted! New serving customer #5.

Venomizia wrote:

In this case, my population will number in trillions or even quadrillion if I wanted. Though I won't deploy a large number of my troops, which will number billions in whole amount, both reserve and active, only suffice amount. Also, even though Kendor is liberal and democratic, it's populaces like to join the military, as they belive they can serve and save the nation, as well as bringing glory to the nation. Also, dunno if I use normal late FT or FFT (which means i'll control many multiverses) for this RP

You can chose either, numerically superior empires on the battlefield is Valence's specialty...

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Nation name and title: The Liberal Democratic Multiversal Empire of Kendor
Leader Name: K'vall Bagre
Military manpower: 5.587.212.019
Population: between Quadrillions to Sextillions numbers, or just Quintillions. I haven't decided
Tech Level: Late FT/FFT, with some FanT techs and few lower techs, like PT, MT, and PMT, as well as earlier FT
Territory Controlled: 56 universes (though all of them are not fully controlled, ie the whole universe is not colonized, only small parts of it. Even the main universe is still not fully colonized yet)
Number of Member (or Conquered) Species': 2.548 (including the subspecies' of that species')
- Feel free to add more to the application.

And other players, don't be concerned with that large number. I will try to not godmod, by sending only relatively small amounts of soldiers, and not using planet/galaxy/universe destroying WMD's
My Dispatch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents