NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Race [OOC/MT-FT/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 08, 2017 7:04 pm

What do you mean exactly?
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Underwater do you have any domed cities.....I'm looking to help on the surface but I has no aquadic equipment and weapons.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Well, not all of the planet is just water, there is the odd island where there are cities to cater to air breathers. The biggest would be called Exocotide.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Mm....I shall land there then......prepare for about a few dozen legions of Troopers and a legion of Paladins (so about 5 million soldiers give or take)
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Nation name and title: The Imperial Regions Of Commerce
-neutral
Leader Name: Chairman Raxus
Military manpower: not released yet, but many many droids
Tech Level: FT

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Sat May 13, 2017 11:52 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Nation name and title: The Imperial Regions Of Commerce
-neutral
Leader Name: Chairman Raxus
Military manpower: not released yet, but many many droids
Tech Level: FT

Of accepted! Welcome! And keep in mind, Polan still cannot into space.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Where is Aurilius now?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents