NATION

PASSWORD

World Anti-Slavery Organization

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where would you like to see most of WASO's action?

Underground Organizations that help slaves run away
22%
Buying slaves at slave auctions
16%
Interfering in slave trade
21%
Military action on nations with much slavery
25%
Taking sides in wars that involve slavery
16%

Total votes : 2281

Gimmadonis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Gimmadonis » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 am

Gimmadonis would like to donate:
1 M90 Dreadnought (mobile base and artillery installation)
200 Aperture Science MT-10V2(E) Modular Main Battle Tank(s)
8 A-10 Warthogs
6 V-22 Ospreys
30 "Lancer" Attack Heliopters
2 Infantry Battalions (800 individuals each), each battalion has 20 medics (for a total of 40 medics, and 1,560 infantry.)

We wish to help combat slavery in all it's forms, and would be glad for you to accept these into your peace-keeping forces.
Last edited by Gimmadonis on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Muravyets wrote:Your argument is like the Eiffel Tower sculpted out of bullshit.

Uhh yeah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uhh yeah » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 am

i d liek to donate 5 euros and a pie
Donutsu Kijiro to Mitaka!

Free Kanadian Refugees
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Kanadian Refugees » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am

Uhh yeah wrote:i d liek to donate 5 euros and a pie

Is it an exploding pie?
National factbook, including military

O Boyce wrote:Yes, much like the real Canandians, hiding behind the Maple Syrup Curtian, plotting to take over the bacon market

New Amerik wrote:The giant head of a Sonic fancharacter is telling me "PEACE" while "O Canada" plays in the background....

Why me?! I'm not Puff-Puff-Pass Land....

Grandais wrote:OOC: fine. I have more bombs left over for your buildings then. Good day.

Sonic Vegemite: Because You Already Know What The Games Are Called

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 am

The zathgan army is always happy to help destory salverly.And the navy would like to send a few slave ships to the bottom of the sea
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am

Zathganastan wrote:The zathgan army is always happy to help destory salverly.And the navy would like to send a few slave ships to the bottom of the sea

We would like your navy not to sink the slave ships, but to rescue the slaves on them. Then when all the slaves are rescued, sink the ship.
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

Goatbert
Civil Servant

Founded: May 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Goatbert » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am

You may count on Goatbert's full military support in any war against any slave-holding nation, up to and including the use of our NBC weapons should you decide to reverse your ban on them. We offer assylum, medical care and citizenship to any freed or escaped slave who reaches our borders or any of our military forces currently in the field abroad.

Void Templar
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Void Templar » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 am

Amiero wrote:This is the classical attempt by the barbarian to justify their inhumanities. They attempt to paint slavery as a kindness. In its own way, this is worse than the slavery itself, and it will not work here.

- Saoirse Ronan MacKenna, Acting Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

I would like to say that I did not mean to dress up any form of slavery any more than what it is: the removal of free will from an individual. I was instead pointing out that my nation's form of slavery is strictly for those who have already done this to others, and makes them give back to the families or the countrymen they have harmed, while ensuring them a better quality of life than those in a prison or a coffin. I am also not a barbarian. I recognise that the majority slavery is for the wrong reasons, but ask that you do not judge it all by the word; instead, judge by the deed.

Everyone seems to be attempting to assume what we are going to with military forces, but we haven't even done anything as of yet. In fact, the only thing right now where we are involved in military is a war that was declared on us!

Don't argue until you have actually seen our methods.

My apologies. I assumed as you are accepting donations of a military variety that the possibility of using force to you and wished to point out the hypocrisy that would result from doing so. In fact, I personally wish you luck in any non-violent endeavour against slavery that your alliance might partake in. I'm afraid that is all my nation or I shall be offering, however.

~Regards,
Empress Tara Whyt
I had a mental image of Leonidas yelling THIS IS FANTASY and kicking a demon down a well. ~ Ravea
Tokos wrote:It is perfectly clear that the British are racist bastards who are on an eternal quest to destroy all that is Indian. That's why so many Indians live in the United Kingdom. They're masochists.

Macante wrote:Those chavs, always loitering around on street corners, justifying British rule in India...

Denecaep
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 am

Thank you for all the donations, and the pie tasted very good.

For all of you that donated military, it would be very useful if you could take control of your forces and help in the war that has been declared on us. I will post the link in a second.
Founding Senator Dene Caep of the NSG Senate

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 am

Grand Atia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 am

The Most Serene Republic is deligthed to offer its support to the WASO. the very idea of slavery is considered an abomination.

Donations
11,500 million USD
70,000 troops
15,000 spies from the Imperial Inquisition
700 M1 Abrams Tanks
320 F-22 Raptor Stealth Air Superiority Figthers
5 Delhi class destroyers
8 Type 23 frigates
8 Virginia class submarines
1 Gerald R. Ford class aircraft carrier
I am the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 am

Denecaep wrote:Thank you for all the donations, and the pie tasted very good.

For all of you that donated military, it would be very useful if you could take control of your forces and help in the war that has been declared on us. I will post the link in a second.

Although the Principality was intending to lend support to WASO members/forces in this war, since the perpetrators are fellow Conglomerate Members, we must respectfully decline the WASO forces at this time. However, we are frowning very hard in Brewdomia and Ralkovia's general direction.

~Prime Minister Vincent Jodoin
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 am

Denecaep please add this all to the WASO military. However, combine the 11.6 million USD with the WASO funds. Also, add 85,560 troops to our army combat troop number and 1,040 medics to our medic number. Please......

1 M90 Dreadnought (mobile base and artillery installation)
200 Aperture Science MT-10V2(E) Modular Main Battle Tank(s)
8 A-10 Warthogs
6 V-22 Ospreys
30 "Lancer" Attack Heliopters
15,000 spies from the Imperial Inquisition
720 M1 Abrams Tanks
320 F-22 Raptor Stealth Air Superiority Figthers
5 Delhi class destroyers
8 Type 23 frigates
8 Virginia class submarines
1 Gerald R. Ford class aircraft carrier[code][/code]
Last edited by Pokemonman on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Friendship is magic!

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am

The Floor Kippers wrote:Donation 2
The UK of The FK air force is at your beck and call
I REALLY hate slavery

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40970

Declare war on the slave nation Brewdonia. That is your air force's mission.
Friendship is magic!

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 am

bump
Friendship is magic!

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:11 am

Illegal Slavery Ship Sunk, All 198 Slaves Saved
The ship SS Anemans was illegally carrying ships to Frenca. Spies on the ship secretly pulled and rescued the slaves and put them on lifeboats during the night. All 198 slaves were saved, and the captain and the other crew was put to death live at Geumier today. We hope more people can crush slavery and ban slavery once and for all.
We send Fruta Marina juice to all WASO nations.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am

Frenca wrote:Illegal Slavery Ship Sunk, All 198 Slaves Saved
The ship SS Anemans was illegally carrying ships to Frenca. Spies on the ship secretly pulled and rescued the slaves and put them on lifeboats during the night. All 198 slaves were saved, and the captain and the other crew was put to death live at Geumier today. We hope more people can crush slavery and ban slavery once and for all.

You have given me an idea. I think that we are going to keep an account of the number of slaves we have saved, through auction, through war, or through something like this. Look for it on the first post.

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Thank you for the Fruta Marina juice! In return I will send Fine Pokemonmenian Champagne to you. Also, great news! I'm Senior News Reporter!
Friendship is magic!

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Pokemonman wrote:

Thank you for the Fruta Marina juice! In return I will send Fine Pokemonmenian Champagne to you. Also, great news! I'm Senior News Reporter!

Cool. Loved the Champagne. What are the ingredients?
Fruta Marina juice:
Orange juice, mango puree, blubberry puree, peach puree, and raspberry puree.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Frenca wrote:
Pokemonman wrote:

Cool. Loved the Champagne. What are the ingredients?
Fruta Marina juice:
Orange juice, mango puree, blubberry puree, peach puree, and raspberry puree.

Grapes, sugar, yeast, alcohol, and it's put through a very nice making process.
Friendship is magic!

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Wow guys... :rofl:

Sanctus Angelus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctus Angelus » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 pm

From the High Court of King Silas
I would first like to state that the people of Sanctus Angelus are fundamentally against the practice of slavery and condemns all states that sponsor such a practice. However The High Court of Sanctus Angelus is greatly disturbed by the World Anti-Slavery Organization and their willingness to accept military donations. The High Court of Sanctus Angelus questions the true intent of the World Anti-Slavery Organization.

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Sanctus Angelus wrote:From the High Court of King Silas
I would first like to state that the people of Sanctus Angelus are fundamentally against the practice of slavery and condemns all states that sponsor such a practice. However The High Court of Sanctus Angelus is greatly disturbed by the World Anti-Slavery Organization and their willingness to accept military donations. The High Court of Sanctus Angelus questions the true intent of the World Anti-Slavery Organization.

Well, people attack us. And we rescue slaves from ships and if the crewmembers have guns then we don't want our heads just to be blown off. The WASO does undercover rescue missions which are most of the time, they are very dangerous.
Friendship is magic!

Denecaep
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 pm

The only reason for that right now is because we got declared war on. We realize how it looks for this charity to have military, but right now it is just to defend ourselves.
Last edited by Denecaep on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Denecaep wrote:

The only reason for that right now is because we got declared war on. We realize how it looks for this charity to have military, but right now it is just to defend ourselves.

But, we must still keep a small rescue force.
Friendship is magic!

Great Confederacy
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Confederacy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:52 pm

I hate slavery

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents