NATION

PASSWORD

MISSING FLIGHT SUMMIT (IC/OPEN/TWI ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

MISSING FLIGHT SUMMIT (IC/OPEN/TWI ONLY)

Postby Cruxa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm

The Western Isles
North Mesder Sea
Cruxa
Capital City
Presidential Building
Conference room

10:00 AM NMST

President Connor Mendel sat at the end of the table, bleary-eyed. He looked at the papers in front of him and sifted through them gently. They were his notes for the summit on the topic of the missing flight Belisle 3737, which had gone missing over the Mesder Sea and appeared in Areguelista. The families of the missing were bereaved at the loss of their loved ones, and most airlines were concerned for their own passengers after the incident. The industry had taken a hit, and so had Cruxa.

So the president decided to hold an international summit on the topic of airline security, with a hope of pinning Areguelista to the deed. As he was lost in his thought, five black-suited businessmen filed into the room and sat down at the table. They were international airline executives, here to assist in the regulation of airline security. And after them strode the leaders of foreign nations.

"Hello, everybody," said President Mendel in a deep voice. "Let's begin with the summit." When he finished, he motioned to a stocky, short man in a black suit. This man was Arnold Belisle, CEO and owner/founder of Belisle Airlines. The man pointed to a screen over the President's head, and regaled those present with the facts of the case.

The summit had begun.

Last edited by Cruxa on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Hexolo
Attaché

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hexolo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Last edited by Hexolo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ainslie
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ainslie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 am

Jai Kendall stepped off the jet which landed in the capital city. He was a bit surprised with the lack of knowledge on Cruxa that Ainslie had. He entered a car and later walked into the building where the summit was taking place. He was very careful to not seem arrogant or superior to the locals and the other delegations, as Kendall was sent to Cruxa because the rest of the top people in the foreign ministry were needed elsewhere, or were with their families for Easter. This means that the responsibility travelled down to the fifth highest person who can attend summits in the Mesder region. Kendall is the chairperson of the Mesder Advisory Commitee, and was quite happy and eager to be able to leave the office and travel to Cruxa.

Darcy Windsor was in the terminal at the same time as Kendall, and quickly glanced at him. Windsor thought to himself "A naive easterner representing our nation, this'll go well". Windsor was from a working family in Wellington, when at the age of thirty five decided to move away from his family and form the unified airlines alliance, to regulate conduct and represent Ahnslen airlines. Until now, international representation of Ahnslen airlines was not needed. He made up his mind already that he wouldn't necessarily follow what this diplomat said, as he was almost certain that he had more experience then that 'naive easterner'. Windsor then entered the building and positioned himself closely to the person who looked the most like a businessmen, and tried to distance himself from Kendall.
Last edited by Ainslie on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Unified Electorates of Ainslie
Discord gdayer, weather alarm man and Officer for Communications and Engagement in The Western Isles.
If you're in The Western Isles, take a look at this to get involved with my nation IC
"Aprosia and Townside: hey, let's do history and culture, things that affect many aspects of our nations
ainslie: hehe alarm go brrrrr"

- Aprosia, 2021

"Ains had a panic attack. His centrism was in danger"
- Domanania, 2019

"Ahnslen gitmo - instead of waterboarding, they torture inmates by making them read scholalry works on political centrism
- Orsandia, 2018

"Factbooks are never finished, as Ains would say"
- Torom, 2018

Covonant
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 am

Joseph Myers, Head of the Covonantian Aviation Council (CAC) arrived in the capital of Cruxa by plane at a private airfield. He saw a grey Audi A8 waiting at the edge of the runway with a Covonantian flag hoisted at the front and two Praetorian Guards standing at the door. Normally Praetorian Guards only provided security for Ambassadors and government officials but being a representative on behalf of the government, he was granted those privileges.

He arrived at the building where the summit was being held and walked into a room filled with men, he was not bothered at the thought of no female being present as he came to speak on aviation laws not gender affairs. He greeted the individuals in the room and took a seat around the table.
TO APPLY FOR EMBASSY SELECT LINK: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=351134

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:54 pm

President Mendel stood up from his seat. The airline execs swiftly sat down, giving the President silence and respect. It was clear that this was an example for the foreigners, and that they were intended to do the same.

"You all know, I presume, about the Belisle Airlines disappearance. If not, we've just outlined it for you. The purpose of this summit is to discuss what we as a community are going to do about it, and how we're going to regulate against such instances in the future. I'd like you all to present your plans first, and I'll unroll mine."

He leaned forward on the table, palms down. "What are your ideas?"
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Return to International Incidents