NATION

PASSWORD

A visit of friendship (closed/Attn Fatatatutti)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: A visit of friendship (closed/Attn Fatatatutti)

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm

"I'll keep it in mind sir, and thank you very much for the compliment." Chef Tracey morgen smiled.

"Well I think I speak in name of all of us if i say thank you so verry much for your the beautifull dishes, the food and the ingredients were great and delicious, we did really appriciate." The President said.

"Well thank you sir I appriciate all of your compliments very much, I'm really flattered." Chef Morgan said.

Then the group walked under the conduction of Jim Kennedy the Chief of Staff to the elevator and the group entered the elevator. Choo-Choo pushed the button and the elevator lowered to the ground.

Immediatley the group was being welcommed by a little army of Special Agents of the Secret Service who took care that everyone would be onboard of the 2009 Presidential Chevrolet Suburbans within a couple of minutes.

Within five minutes everyone was onboard of the suv's and the motorcade started to move and drove slowely on the driveway through the gates, entering the public road. Police had closed all intersections so that the motorcade could safely rush to the airport, as a safety precaution the sirens were this time also on next to the flashinglights.
The Presidential motorcade rushing to the Airport

In a record time of 20 minutes the motorcade arrived at s'Gravenhage International Airport which lays just out of town.

The two Chevrolet Suburbans carrying the President and the Prime Minister abd his companny drove up to a red carpet where Marines stood to open the doors.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm

"I don't know if we should feel like celebrites or criminals," the Prime Minister joked. "Choo-Choo enjoyed the lights and sirens but as far as I know, my son is the only one of us who has actually been arrested."

"You're going to get me in trouble, dad." Shoshone smiled. "They won't let me into the country next time." He turned to the President. "I was at a protest for same-sex marriage rights. It wasn't in fatatatutti, of course. They arrested all of us, but they treated us pretty well. I won't mention the name of the country but I'm not allowed to go back there."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well you did it for a good case sun, so I think your father should be really proud on you." The President said while they spoke with eachother on the red carpet while everyone stepped out of the suv's.

Then they followed the Marine onto a little stage, with in front two flagpoles with in top the Fatatatuttian and Noordeinde flags, and the Presidential Marine band.
The Presidential Marine Band

Then the Presidential Marine Band started to play the Fatatatuttian national anthem while the Fatatatuttian flag was being lowered and folded by the Marines.

Afther that the Noordeinde national Anthem was peformed and the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde's flag was lowered and folded as well by the Marines.

Afther this two Marines each carrying a flag walked to the President and the Prime Minister. One Marine gave the Noordeinde flag to Prime Minister Chang and the Fatatatuttian flag was given to President Roosevelt as a rememberance of this bright visit.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 pm

"Thank you very much," the Prime Minister said. "I think I have a tear in my eye. This is such a touching gesture, and I'll be sure that your flag is always in a place of honour to remind all Fatatatutians of our firm friendship with your nation.

"I want to thank you and your people for your hospitality. I'm sure we wouldn't have been treated any better at home. Please do come and visit us as soon as you can and as often as you can.

"I'll let the other members of my family say their own goodbyes. Choo-Choo, why don't you go first?"

"Thank you for inviting me," Choo-Choo said. "The food was good and the hotel was fun but I didn't get to see any ducks. If you come to Fatatatutti, you can stay at our house."

Harmony smiled. "I'm glad we got this chance to spend some time in your country, You've shown us that people all around the world really aren't that different. We all just want to raise our families and have a little fun.

"I really would like to came back some day, maybe ride a bicycle through the countryside or something like that. Until then, goodbye and stay well."

Shoshone stepped forward. "I think I might tag along with my little sister on that trip.

"I'd like to add that most decent people around the world have the same values too. It's only when people try to tell other people what to do that conflicts arise.

"Thank you all for everything. I won't say 'goodbye' but 'until we meet again'."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm

"Indeed sir, Indeed. I think I speak in name of myself but also all Noordeindians, this visit has been great and I will not forgett this ever. I have learned such much and enjoyed really everything, every part of this visit, I enjoyed the presence of your familly and little Choo-Choo as well. And i would like to give you the insurance that your flag will be treated with respect and it will get a nice place somewhere at home where I can look at it ofthen to remind this visit." The President said while shaking hands with Prime Minister Chang.

"Well although Jonathan has said a lot already I would like to thank you all so very much for everything the last couple of days, I as well enjoyed everything and it was really an honor to have spend 3 great days with you, and I'm sure we will see eachother very soon!" The first lady said before getting on her knees to say special good bye to Choo-Choo.

"And little girl, I hope you enjoyed everything here, and I can't wait to come to Fatatatutti and cook with you and to see Alphonse, will you say "hi" for me to him?" The first lady gave her a little kiss on her cheak before standing up.

Then the group walked to the red carpet which lead to the aircraftstairs. Along the red carpet stood a Guard of Honor of the Marechaussee.
The Marechaussee Guard of Honor

Then the Chief of Staff took a little moment to say good bye. "Well sir it was an honor for me to have had you here, I absolutely hope you enjoyed your stay, and I hope I didn't make you crazy with my schedule?" The Chief of Staff laughed.

"And well don't be worried for tickets or something, as you see, we arranged a private jet for you, just to make sure you will have a pleasent flight home." Jim Kennedy smiled.
The Gulfstream private jet.

"Well this is it, the real moment we have to say good bye or as we already said, see all of you soon." President Jonathan Roosevelt said before Prime Minister Chang and everyone would walk down the red carpet along the Guard of honor into the waiting plane.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

"Well, the schedule was a little crazy," the Prime Minister joked, "but without it, we would have missed so much. Thank you again and goodbye."

He and Harmony and Shoshone and Choo-Choo paused and waved one last time before boarding the plane.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm

The Guard of Honor was being dismissed and walked away from the plane to a safe distance. Then the Engines started to make more noise then they already did and the plane started to taxi to the runway.

On the Red carpet the Guard of Honor saluted the plane while the President, the firsy Lady and everyone else involved waved to President Chang, Shoshone, Harmony and Choo-Choo onboard of the plane.

Afther a couple of minutes the plane took off and the President and the first lady stepped into the suv and went home.

"What a Great State Visit!!!" The President said to Jenny while on their way home to the Presidetial Residence.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Mickey Chang sat quietly flipping through the book about the Fatatatutian exhibition at the National Gallery. He hoped he would remember to show it to his sister-in-law and suggest that she should look into a similar Noordeindian exhibition for the Fatatatutti Gallery.

Choo-Choo was sitting on his knee, more asleep than awake.

Harmony and Shoshone were huddled in the corner, conspiring over something like only brothers and sisters can. Was it a bicycle trip through Noordeinde or an International cultural festival in Fatatatutti? When they were little, people had called them Shony and Mony, the Twins. Even though they were really three years apart, they had been inseperable. It was good to see that they were still close.

You're a lucky man, Mickey Chang, he told himself. He looked out the window at the darkness below and thought of home.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents