NATION

PASSWORD

The Epoch of Shirika [IC, Closed][Shirika]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Epoch of Shirika [IC, Closed][Shirika]

Postby Achesia » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Darkness fills your weary when you are finally able to open them. Only a faint light from a distant torch outlines the shadowed surroundings, a gray scale enveloping the entirety of your existence. A sharp pain like a stiff blow is emanating from your body.

As the senses return to you, you realize that some sort of blow had stolen your consciousness and memory of a considerable amount of time prior to your waking. You are laying on a cold stone floor that is dry and dusty, your bodies are covered in dirt, grime, crusted blood from your injuries and other bodily fluids. A tattered rag cloth is all that covers you. As your eyes begin to adjust to the faint light from afar you notice that the walls and ceiling are all carved from stone, and likely you are in a cave.

The surroundings of the cave are as dusty as the floor on which you lay. A small tin pail sits in the corner of a roughly carved stone wall. As the torch light flickers you begin to notice that the small corner of the cave you exist in is enclosed by iron bars. And soon the shapes around you begin to come into focus, you finally know that in this prison cell in a dark cave you are not alone. Three others are also regaining their consciousness alongside of you, each in their own tattered cloths. You can not yet see beyond the bars of your cell.

As you all regain consciousness, you have no recollection of how you came to be in this dark cave cell. Only your sore bodies and minor wounds tell of what may have happened prior to your coma on the stone floor.

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:35 am

What....where?" thoughts whirled through Charles' head as he slowly regained consciousness. He began to move, a gasp of pain escaping from his lips as his side began to ache. He took hold of his side, the rough texture of the cloth unfamiliar in his hands.

"What had happened? I don't remember....anything about what had happened." Worried thoughts whirled through his head as he began to fully grasp the full nature of his problem, how he was trapped in the cell with others.

"There are others...." He looked around, spying the other bodies in the cell, also regaining consciousness, albeit slowly. He eyed them cautiously.

He coughed, the dust in the cave, nay prison, thickening the air, getting trapped in his lungs. It was terrible. He couldn't see much outside the cell, but nonetheless, he managed to stumble over to the bars, barely staying on his feet, and peered out, through the bars.
Last edited by The Irish County of the Beare-Mor on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Max Gluteus opened his eyes. Stared at the dimly surroundings. Shrieked out and went pale white, which he didn't know of course, but shock was very visibly written across his face. He was claustrophobic, partly because of his large size, scared to death of feeling trapped. Which he was. He was trapped. He calmed himself down. Calm. Stood up, felt for the ceiling, at least he could stand up straight.

More shapes. Moving. Max stumbled backward, tripping over another creature. He cried out, hitting the wall with his head. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!" he bellowed in fright, believing those around him to be his tormentors, maybe the sheriff's henchmen, though strangely he couldn't recall how he got here.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Adela's eyes fluttered opened as she sprang up so that she was no long lying on the cold ground, but was now in a sitting position. Her long, silky, gold locks falling in front of her face and momentarily obscuring her already dazed vision. She was confused. So many thought fluttering in her mind as she tried to regain her bearings. The most important of them all being What had happened to her exactly? The last thing she could recall leaving Ave Sancti for the mainland, anything beyond that was a massive blur, her head aching in response whenever she tried to force some sort of memory to appear.

Pushing her hair out of her face, the young Half-Elf tied her hair into a pleasant ponytail that reached passed her shoulder blades and promptly began to rub her eyes to help clear her eyes of the haze that had befallen upon them. When her sight became clear enough, she began to assess her attire, and found that she wasn't in her traditional Ave Sanctian attire but in a bunch of make-shift rags. Her brow furrowed in confusion, and her gaze scoured the room for clues. What she found was two human men who seemed just as disoriented as she was, there were also a couple of people lying unconscious on the floor still, and from what she could tell she was the only female in this group.

Lovely.

When one of the two men exclaimed out loud, Abela clutched the head in pain, the sudden noise causing her headache to worsen slightly. "Could you not be so loud?" She scolded in irritation. "No offense but does it look like anyone else in the room has a clue as to what the hell were all doing here?" Given that they we're all still disoriented it should have been rather obvious.

Greater Celisia
Secretary

Founded: May 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Celisia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Grinsen awoke with a pounding headache and pains dispersed across his body. So much was the pain at first that he dared not to move or open his eyes. Though from the virtual shriek that emanated from somewhere nearby, and a woman's voice, he could already ascertain that he was not alone. Slowly bringing himself to a sitting position his temples throbbed as he opened his eyes. He appeared to in a small stone room with a barred door, yet when he tried to recollect what had occurred to bring him to this place he could not. The last thing he remembered was doing some minor smithing work in a Terathii village near the border of the Understates, nothing of the events that had led him to this place was evident. Rubbing his temples with his upper hands he crossed his lower set of arms and slowly stood.

Looking around he quickly noticed three other people already standing, one was near the bars of the cell, one seemed frightened feeling the need to scream, and the other was already calmly asking questions. Apparently he had been imprisoned with two human men and what appeared to be an Alfar woman. For what reason he couldn't even begin to contemplate, but he decided perhaps it was time to start making his own inquires. Walking carefully over to the Alfar woman he applied each step gingerly, the pain in his movements evidence of his wounds. She seemed to be the calmest of the bunch, and he always found it easier to speak with women. Having been trained as a blacksmith by one, and sharing an apprenticeship with two others.

Looking at the Alfar woman he spoke, but not necessarily only to her. "Perhaps time will tell us the reason for our... Imprisonment. Though perhaps we might take matters into our own hands and attempt to find a way out of here. I know that it doesn't bother me, it's almost like home, but it appears some of us are having a harder time than others."

As the last of his words came out of his mouth he cautioned a glance at the taller human before turning back to the Alfar woman.

"Perhaps we should introduce ourselves? If we manage to escape, or if our internment is a long one, it may be wise to learn more of one another. I'm Grinsen Felhauzt, and I'm a blacksmith. Depending on what type of door the shorter human is looking at, we might be able to break free given the proper leverage is achieved."

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:19 am

Max calmed himself down, seeing as though the creatures around him didn't want to dig his eyes out just yet.

"I'm Max Gluteus, and I'm, well..." How did you say a highway robber without giving the others a reason to beat him unconscious and tie him up? To be fair, he would leave this bunch behind at first instance, or even kill them if he could gain from it. It's how he survived.

"... retired soldier." Which was halfway true.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Elven Nymerius
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Elven Nymerius » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Syn began to gain consciousness and his eyes began to adjust to the dimly light room. His head felt as if he'd run into a wall and his body felt ever worse as he moved into a sitting position. The loud talking didn't help his headache nor did him moving around so quickly after waking up but he listen to those around him.

I'm in a jail with these people. I thought they'd be kind enough to put me in a cell with true criminals he mumbled to himself as he assumed this stone cell was likely punishment for his miss deeds as a pirate which to him also meant those around him were also imprisoned for a reason.

He decided to skip the introductions asked by one of the smaller beings and made his way for the door of the cell and attempted to try to figure a way out I can't be hung today nor ever for that matter he thought as he stared at the door

Any of you know how to open a door like this? He asked his fellow prisoners I'd rather not have to use brute force to open it up he knew that he couldn't do it due to him being hurt and tired. A Vaati might be have more strength then most races but even a damaged body gets the best of them or even worse the door might not even budge if he tried
Last edited by Elven Nymerius on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Adela relaxed somewhat at the sight of Drotharii, realizing that she may not be the only Alfar in the room after all, although the fact that she was the only female within the cell was something that irked. Not that she had any real problems with it, just that men tend to always have to put up some facet of bravado which always complicated the situation. "Their reactions are understandable," She said crossing her arms as she glanced around the room to inspect it in greater detail. There simply had to be some way they could escape this horrid place, if only she had her talismans she was sure that she would have been able to escape no problem, unfortunately, they along with the rest of her stuff were currently mia. "But freaking out won't solve any of our problems,"

When the Drotharii introduced himself, Adela gave him a pleasant smile, and opened her mouth to respond but stopped once the human, who seemed to have recollected himself, began to speak once more. "Pleasure to meet you both, I'm Adela of the house of Le Meur," She pushed back a few golden locks of hair as her green-eyed gaze shifted between Grisen and Max. "I hail from Ave Sancti, what of you two?"

Her attention was suddenly brought back to the matter at hand when a new individual entered the Fray. A pureblooded Vaati of all people! What was one doing out in a dank place like this? " I'm assuming that you're unable to shapeshift at the moment Vaati?" She addressed him by his race as he hadn't given his name. " That complicates things tremendously, I could potentially pick the lock but I'm going to need a pin,' She looked back at the Max and Grisen. "I don't suppose either of you have one to spare?"
Last edited by Saint Morning on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents