NATION

PASSWORD

Life in Hell (ATTN: Parina)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Redemption States
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Padma kissed back, wrapping her hands around him. Then she pulled back with a teasing smirk. "So you consider me an enemy?"

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:32 pm

David laughed. "No, not at all. Enemies wouldn't kiss back." With her bra undone, he started to slide his hand down to her thong. One hand was wrapped around her, pulling her towards him.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:20 pm

"Then you can tell me what you're doing," she said, firmly, as he removed the bra.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

David was a bit taken aback by her question, but civered it up with a little chuckle.

"I'm getting to know you better," he said. "I thought you were OK with this?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 pm

"David, relax," Padma said, wrapping her arms around him and flattening her breasts against his chest. "I want you. But the reason I want you is because you treat me like a person. Free women like getting swept off their feet. A woman kept at the disposal of others likes the gesture of being asked, even if you already know the answer."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm

David relaxed. He had been expecting to be rejected. "Well Padma," he said with a smile. "Do you want to do this?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 pm

"Yes, David, I do," was her answer.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 pm

David smiled. "Wonderful." He kissed her as he slid her panties off, then took her. He was good in bed, and it became obvious he'd done this a lot, and gotten good at it.

When it was done, he lay next to her, showing off his tanned and muscular torso. "Mind if I sleep here?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:18 pm

"Not at all," Padma said, resting her head on his chest.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

David snuggled with Padma and soon fell asleep. If she looked close at his chest, she could see another scar, this one much larger, running across the right side of his chest. It seemed relatively fresh.

When morning arrived, Crystal and Amber were put to work again, while David was still to be found in the bed, his arms around Padma.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Crystal and Amber were even grumpier than the day before, being left to do all the work while Padma stayed in bed. Padma yawned as she woke up.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

David woke up a bit before Padma, soon enough to greet Crystal and Amber as they left.

When Padma awoke, he kissed her on the forehead. "Good morning, sweetie. Have a good sleep?" His hand moved to cup one of her breasts.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 am

"So you're going to let Padma lounge about and send us back to work?" Crystal asked.

Padma flushed as she stirred in David's grip. "I don't want to get unfair favoritism, David."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:10 pm

David rolled his eyes. 'Women. Can't please 'em." He released his grip. "Go on then, get dressed and join your friends. Go do whatever my dad has you doing. See you around the house." Leading by example, he began to dress himself.

Adam was downstairs, talking with another Atlantean. He looked over the girls as they arrived. "Where's Padma?" He asked.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm

"No, David, that's not what I meant!" Padma protested even as she reluctantly rolled out of bed. "You pleased me quite thoroughly, after all." After sliding her dress on over her head, she pressed her body against him.

Crystal shrugged. "She's getting ready."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

David kissed her and left the room. He went down to the kitchen and began sifting through the cabinets for some breakfast food.

Adam sighed. "Fine. Just get to work, I'll talk to her later." He gave Crystal a smack on the rump as she walked away.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Padma headed down a few minutes later. Crystal reached around the rub her round butt, sighing as she started cleaning.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Adam rounded on her. "And just where were you, miss?" He seemed angry, and his tone showed it.

David was eating a bowl of cereal, when a flash of pain hit him. He clenched his side, where the scar ran, and the bowl was knocked on the ground. "Shit," he muttered. He got up and found Amber cleaning in a nearby hallway.

"Hey, Amber, right? I got a bit of a mess in the dining room. Wanna lend me a hand?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:48 pm

"I was getting dressed," Padma said. "I came down three minutes after the others. You didn't set a time."

Amber got up. "Where is it?"

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 pm

David gestured for her to follow him. When they returned to the dining room, the bowl and such was still there, the milk spreading from the sideways bowl like blood, speckled with cereal.

"Do you need any help?" David asked. "Or do you not want me interfering?"

Adam scowled. "Young lady, simply because you do not have a job to do, does not mean you can tarry. Please, from now on be down here with the others."

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:12 pm

"I think Padma needs your help," Amber said as she bent over and started cleaning up the milk.

Padma took a deep breath. Her simmering anger and resentment was written plain on her face. Adam had not earned any points with any of the girls since they'd been here. Crystal looked over as she swept the floor nearby. "She wasn't tarrying. We haven't even had breakfast yet," Crystal interjected. "You can't treat people like slabs of meat and then expect them to be eager to serve and punish them when no rule has been set. Tell us what's required and that's what we'll do."

Padma smiled weakly at Crystal. "It's okay," she said. "I'll try to rush through getting dressed in the future. I don't need to pay so much attention to looking my best."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Adam sighed. "I guess I have been a bit vague. Crystal, Padma, you can go make yourself breakfast. All I ask is that you be down here at a reasoanble hour. Let's say...9:00. Be dressed and down here by 9, and feel free to eat during the day. There," he said. "Does that clear things up?"

David took a moment to look at Amber's backside. "Nah, Dad won't do anything. He's just cranky in the mornings." He sat down next to her and slid a hand onto her rump. "So Amber, tell me about yourself." His hand probed up her skirt.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

"Thank you, sir," Padma said.

Crystal smiled slightly, "Thank you, sir."

Amber blushed, looking over her shoulder as he looked at her rump. "I thought you liked Padma?"

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Adam grinned. "You're welcome. Now get some breakfast."

David kept his hand up her skirt. "I don't see what's wrong with liking two people? C'mon, loosen up."

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Crystal and Padma headed off to breakfast. Amber blushed a little as David continued to firmly grip her butt. "You didn't seem to like me before?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents