NATION

PASSWORD

Life in Hell (ATTN: Parina)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm

"Hmmm," Adam thought. "We should play a match sometime. Good night!"

The door closed and locked from the outside. The girls were trapped in their (spacious and luxurious) prison. There was a bathroom inside so they didn't have to leave, and it had a shower and bath as well.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:25 pm

The girls went to bed, grumbling to one another. They woke up and got dressed in their uniforms.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Crystal and Amber were put to work cleaning. While Adam had said they would not be used for sex, he still fondled them if an opportunity presented itself. If they bent over in his presence, they could expect to have their ass fondled.

Padma had more free reign, she was allowed to wander the house for most of the day. She was put to work serving the one or two guests who showed up to speak with Adam, however.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Amber was dusting in Adam's office. She jerked instinctively as she felt his hand groping the soft flesh of her ass. She looked at him in frustration but bit her tongue.

Padma walked up to the guest waiting to see Adam. "May I get you anything?"

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Adam laughed. "I said I wouldn't use for sex. I never said anything about fondling." He smacked her rump and walked away.

The guest looked Padma over. "Yah, get me a beer. Tell Adam it's Bill here to see him." He raised an eyebrow. "You're new here, right?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 am

Amber jerked upright as her ass was firmly smacked. She reached behind her to rub the flesh of her sore butt even as her face flushed red with humiliation. In a way, it was even worse than sex. He wanted her body and her sexuality at his disposal. However, he didn't see it as worth giving more than casual attention. She glared over her shoulder as he walked away. "Where's the rest of the family?" she asked, irrationally, at his departing back.

"Yeah," Padma answered Bill. She reached down, straightening her tiny white cocktail dress over her brown thighs. "I'm new. My name's Padma. Let me go get your beer." Padma walked away, the tiny dress flipping up over her white thong and the smooth, brown hemispheres of her young buttocks. She peeked into the study where Amber was throwing her fit to Adam. "Bill is here to see you, sir." She then slipped back out, fetched a beer for Bill, and set it before him.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Adam smiled. "The wife is off in Africa, doing missionary work. The boys are in the military-they visit every now and then." Then Padma walked in. "Ah good, thank you. Please, show him in." He went over to his desk and removed some folders and a notebook.

Bill stared after her retreating behind, enjoying the view. He continued to ogle her as she returned. "Thank you, honey. I must say, Adam's a lucky man to have you around to look at."

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:09 pm

"I haven't had any contact with my family in three years," Amber said.

Padma nodded and walked back out. "Thank you, sir. He'll see you now." She rose and showed the man back in.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Adam was about to say something, but Bill entered. "Bill, good to see you!" He gave the man a firm handshake.

"This is some nice meat you've got walking around, Adam." Bill pointed to Padma. "Better hide her when the wife gets back! How long is it?"

"Not for another year," Adam responded. "But c'mon, sit down. Now, I have those figures, and I think we can afford to expand a bit..." The men started talking business. At some point, Adam dismissed Padma and Amber from the room.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Amber and Padma both frowned at Bill rather pointedly when he discussed them as meat. They left the room in a bit of an indignant huff, insulted.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 pm

The two men both stared after the girls' retreating backsides. "Nice view," Bill could be heard saying before the doors closed."

The men were in there for some time, and in the meantime a man in gray army camo fatigues, wearing a cadet cap of the same scheme, arrived in a nice car. He entered the building, where Padma had been sent to greet him.

The man was tall and muscular, tanned from his military service. He had a small scar on his arm, the lower half of which was visible because he sleeves were rolled up.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Amber threw her hands up in frustration. Padma went to greet the new visitor. "Hello there," she said with a frown. She was upset about the last one.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

The man looked her over. "New greeting girl, huh?" He smiled. "I'm David, your master's son. I saw Bill's car out there, and I'm guessing he's busy now. He sat down in a plush chair and removed his hat, revealing a buzz cut of black hair. "Just get me a beer, if you could, and some chips if there are any."
Last edited by Parina on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:38 pm

"It's nice to meet you, David," she said. For some reason, she felt comfortable letting some of her frustration creep into her voice. David looked much more relaxed than his father. "Do you mind if we join you? It's been a long day."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

David smiled. "Sure, after you get me that beer. He gestured to Amber, then patted an armrest, as there were no other chairs around. "Take a seat. Unless you'd like to sit on my lap." His grin had that air of a young man, his feeling on invincibility and the thought that no one of the opposite sex could resist him. Military service without war tended to do that to men.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 pm

"There's going to be three of us," Amber said, looking at the chair as though figuring out how it would work. Padma soon returned with three beers, chips and dip, and Crystal.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

David smiled. 'Well, it looks like one of you is sitting on my lap, then." He smiled.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Amber sat on his lap. The other two sat on the armrests. They tried to stand straight but, given their exhaustion, they were eventually nestled against him, eating chips and drinking beer. Padma looked up and kissed him on the cheek. "This actually isn't so bad. I don't mind being touched. I'd just like to be treated like a woman and not a slab of beef while it's going on."

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

David wore an almost permanent grin as the women settled in, shifting to make them more comfortable. He gave Padma a peck on the forehead. "Finally, a woman who admits it." He laughed. He put a hand on her knee. "I'll be here for a bit, using up some off-time. Maybe I can get to know you a bit better?"

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 pm

"Well, compared to having people call me 'nice meat walking around...'" Padma noded, lifting her face to kiss him lightly on the lips. "I would like that. So what do you do, David?"

Amber leaned back, feeding David a chip. Crystal closed her eyes slightly, yawning.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

"Military," he said, pausing to eat the proffered chip. "Royal Army, over in Cypriacium. Nice job-we haven't had a war since the 40s."

Bill left a bit later, and David advised the girls to look busy. Adam entered soon after. "Dave, good to see ya!" The two embraced. "How much time do you have?"

"A while, Dad. Hey, listen, where'd you get the angels?" He gestured to Padma and the others, if they were still in the room.

Adam laughed. "Making friends already son?" He led the son away, talking to him. As they left, David threw Padma a kiss and a wink.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

The girls hopped up, immediately getting to work but in the same room. Where they had tried to hide before, they went out of their way to display thong framed flesh to David.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

David and Adam talked for some time, mostly about family matters.

Dinner was served later, grilled salmon. The girls ate at the same table as Adam and David, as well as a few other free men who worked for or with Adam. After dinner, the girls were allowed to change into whatever there was available in their closets.

Later, David went up to Padma's room. The doors locked from the outside, so he simply let himself in.

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Padma was asleep in thong and bra. She looked up. "Ever hear of knocking?" she teased.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

David smiled, taking in how the garments accented the lines of her body. "Sorry. The army isn't big on announcing our intentions." He sat down by Padma and kissed her passionately, while managing to get a hand around to unhook her bra...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents