NATION

PASSWORD

Attention, Earthbound peasants...

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
World Domination Studios
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Attention, Earthbound peasants...

Postby World Domination Studios » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Pursuant to issue #233, I have constructed a giant laser cannon on the Moon, turning it into what I like to call a "Death Star".

I will destroy one major city every hour, on the hour, unless, of course, you pay me... ONE MILLION DOLLARS
Last edited by World Domination Studios on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4stan and I are the same person. Neither nationstate represents my real-world political views.

Ban Pho
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ban Pho » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 am

The National Phok Space Corps are quick to send a "hyperfusionic bomb" towards the moon, destroying all life on it, but not without affecting the earth for all eternity.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:38 am

"Hm? What? He wants to take over the world? Oh, he's one of us.
Look, I can't understand why you'd want this shithole of a planet, but us imperialists get each other. All Soyouso wants is our own continent, either controlled by us or our allies. It probably looks small to you, but by Earth standards continents are very big.
Of course we'll give you one million dollars, dah-ling. Nay, two million. Why? Because we like your spunk. Come over for some hot chocolate or vodka any time. We could be great friends. I mean this as me personally, and as a diplomatic way. That is, when the huge world war we're in ends. If we live."
-His Most Fabulous Majesty, Bartholomew Turnabout, The Dictator of Soyouso

World Domination Studios
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby World Domination Studios » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Ban Pho wrote:The National Phok Space Corps are quick to send a "hyperfusionic bomb" towards the moon, destroying all life on it, but not without affecting the earth for all eternity.

The laser is not alive. we are very confused by exactly what you were trying to accomplish with this.

Soyouso wrote:
"Hm? What? He wants to take over the world? Oh, he's one of us.
Look, I can't understand why you'd want this shithole of a planet, but us imperialists get each other. All Soyouso wants is our own continent, either controlled by us or our allies. It probably looks small to you, but by Earth standards continents are very big.
Of course we'll give you one million dollars, dah-ling. Nay, two million. Why? Because we like your spunk. Come over for some hot chocolate or vodka any time. We could be great friends. I mean this as me personally, and as a diplomatic way. That is, when the huge world war we're in ends. If we live."

I LOVE vodka! I bet I can drink more than you without losing consciousness.
4stan and I are the same person. Neither nationstate represents my real-world political views.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Fabulous Music Intensifies as the dictator is layed out on a beautifully made couch with golden rims, in a paint me like of your French girls pose as they liked to do for he was king of fabulousness
"Dr.Evil, dah-ling imperialist comrade, our people are veterans in sustaining alcohol. Are you sure you really want to challenge us to a drink off? Hm, you are a brave one. I gues after we sober up we could speak diplomatically, eh? We already sent the money. You're welcome in any time you want, we should do this at the castle, yes?
Last edited by Soyouso on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to International Incidents