NATION

PASSWORD

Dread Empire OoC Thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terraius
Minister

Founded: Oct 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Sorry, was on vacation. Ill have replies to all my current threads/involvements by tommorow for sure. For now I am tired from the trip and need rest.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.
Lupelia wrote:Terraius: best Byzantine nation for weather.
Yeah I really like planet consuming Warp storms myself.

A Nationstates-II FT Roleplay

Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 am

D'oh. I didn't know you still wanted me in on this, since we never actually finalized what you wanted the Coalition's involvement to be.
Alright, I'm adding Dread Empire to the top of my Inbox, and I'll be discussing details with you on MSN.
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Previous

Return to International Incidents