NATION

PASSWORD

Announcing the Fascist Order of New America

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Facist Order of New America
Civilian

Founded: Mar 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Announcing the Fascist Order of New America

Postby Facist Order of New America » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Welcome, Citizens !! I am proud ot announce the start of the Fascist Order of New America ! Since Trump has taken hold office, we have endorsed his program of America First and have united our nation as one people with no others allowed. You are allowed in a couple cities, but we can't afford you the leisure of traveling through out beautiful nation.
We also want a better rate of return on things we sell. The Ministry of Finances has been put in control of that and nations that give us a good deal will prosper here.

Please, no democratic or classical liberal nations need to contact us. You are indulging in moral filth and your country will be destroyed because of it.

The Greater Siriusian Domain
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:13 pm

=====INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

Confederacy of the Greater Siriusian Domain
Department of Interstellar Affairs

To "President" Donald J. Trump of the Fascist Order of New America

Greetings.

No, seriously, that's all I have to say. I was hoping that simply announcing our presence would give you a taste of the larger world and help you realize that you're really just making a fool out of yourself. Nothing more.

Oh, and if you need any more of an incentive to consider backing down, the Siriusian Navy has recently inserted a Firesword-class Battleship into orbit around Earth just in case you decide to respond with hostility. If you wish to see a demonstration of its firepower, the crew already has targeted and locked onto an abandoned airfield in the middle of the Nevada desert and is ready to fire on my command.

Sincerely,
Raiden Boltfang
High Council of the Confederacy of the Greater Siriusian Domain

=====END TRANSMISSION=====
"For a mind so determined to reach the sky, on the wings of a dream!" - Sanctity, Zeppo
This nation's factbook supersedes NS stats and issues, but does not completely replace them. If there is a conflict, the Factbook is correct.

Isentran has been DENOUNCED for proposing legislation that would destroy the economy of the Greater Siriusian Domain
The Greater Siriusian Domain is a borderline Class Z9 Civilization according to this scale

Primary Ambassador: Teran Saber, Male Siriusian. Snarky, slightly arrogant.
Substitute Ambassador: Ra'lingth, Male En'gari. Speaks with emphasized "s" sounds.

Palenquan Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Palenquan Union » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:03 pm

Secretariat of Foreign Affairs
Palenquan Union

To: The Greater Siriusian Domain

It puzzles us why nations such as you, and also that Interstellar Federation, despite achieving great advancements in technology which we admire, still feel the need to use them as basis for obnoxiousness and unwanted intrusion into others' affairs. You claim immaturity of the Trump regime yet you yourselves have not given any reason or cause for this provocation, beyond perhaps the pain of the posterior upon seeing political views different to that of yours. You can only back your words with superior technology, you may have lasers but your mental development is akin to a crying infant.

We may disagree with the Trump fascist regime in their beliefs, but we find you a far more laughable yet dangerous existence, believing that 'having spaceships' justifies you threatening a very nation's existence and sovereignty is something we can not keep a straight face at. We advise you to retreat from this for your own sake as you are appearing as nothing but fools.

Smoke-Jaguar, Great Instigator of the Palenquan Union
Palenquan Union - Luub Palenkwa
The '80s with alien-induced social panic.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 am

Palenquan Union wrote:
Secretariat of Foreign Affairs
Palenquan Union

To: The Greater Siriusian Domain

It puzzles us why nations such as you, and also that Interstellar Federation, despite achieving great advancements in technology which we admire, still feel the need to use them as basis for obnoxiousness and unwanted intrusion into others' affairs. You claim immaturity of the Trump regime yet you yourselves have not given any reason or cause for this provocation, beyond perhaps the pain of the posterior upon seeing political views different to that of yours. You can only back your words with superior technology, you may have lasers but your mental development is akin to a crying infant.

We may disagree with the Trump fascist regime in their beliefs, but we find you a far more laughable yet dangerous existence, believing that 'having spaceships' justifies you threatening a very nation's existence and sovereignty is something we can not keep a straight face at. We advise you to retreat from this for your own sake as you are appearing as nothing but fools.

Smoke-Jaguar, Great Instigator of the Palenquan Union
(Image)

=====INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

To Smoke-Jaguar, Great Instigator of the Palenquan Union

Normally we would not interfere at all, however this particular situation presents the possibility of a threat to not only Earth, but the surrounding area of space as well - of which the Greater Siriusian Domain is located in. Our intent isn't to destroy anyone, but rather to simply send a message that the Facist Order of New America is going down a dangerous path and that there are forces greater than them out there that won't just sit there and watch should they continue. If we were intending to destroy the FONA, we would have sent entire fleets instead of just one ship.

Sincerely,
Raiden Boltfang
High Council of the Greater Siriusian Domain
=====END TRANSMISSION=====

OOC: If you don't want Future Tech nations participating in your role-plays, tag your threads accordingly.

On a separate note, The Greater Siriusian Domain is a mostly hard sci-fi FT-FTLi nation. No planet-glassing super plasma beams here. The most an orbital barrage from one of our ships could do is critically damage an airbase (or create a crater field in a desert abut 15 miles across), and you can kinda do that with atmospheric bombers already.

On another separate note, The Greater Siriusian Domain is a World Assembly member. Aside from the loss of life and the surrounding moral issues, wiping out a nation would do nothing but cause the Greater Siriusian Domain trouble with the rest of the World Assembly and could potentially result in an even more powerful nation following suit.
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
"For a mind so determined to reach the sky, on the wings of a dream!" - Sanctity, Zeppo
This nation's factbook supersedes NS stats and issues, but does not completely replace them. If there is a conflict, the Factbook is correct.

Isentran has been DENOUNCED for proposing legislation that would destroy the economy of the Greater Siriusian Domain
The Greater Siriusian Domain is a borderline Class Z9 Civilization according to this scale

Substitute Ambassador: Ra'lingth, Male En'gari. Speaks with emphasized "s" sounds.

Albyienic Confederation
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albyienic Confederation » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:04 am

"Why are we doing this?"

"To prove a point, obviously: even more powerful forces will come along."

"Ah, right. So we're exterminating an entire civilisation to prove a point?"

"Technological interference."

"Ah, I guess that's okay then."

The universe ship drove through the galaxy in which the Greater Siriusian Domain was contained, completely obliterating it from the face of the universe.
Last edited by Albyienic Confederation on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 am

Albyienic Confederation wrote:
"Why are we doing this?"

The universe ship drove through the galaxy in which the Greater Siriusian Domain was contained, completely obliterating it from the face of the universe.

OOC: Are you Kustgebied?! If so, stop enforcing your elitist RP ways that you share with Singy and Victoriala. While it may look ironic, considering I like using tech barriers, at least I done destroy nations ICly for that. Stop now

IC:
Official Communique from Kendor

To: FONA

We will condemn you for your fascist ways. Your policies are oppressive, especially to foreigners. Don't you dare call them a filth if you respond to us, especially with Muslims by calling them terrorists, or Mexicans by calling the, druggies and criminals. Your statement that liberal nations and democracies like us are "moral filth" are appalling. Stop now, and don't try to support Putin, Wilders, or Le Pen, as well as calling for EU's dissolution.

Signed,
President Dan Ferrell
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Victoriala II
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala II » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:23 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:OOC: Are you Kustgebied?! If so, stop enforcing your elitist RP ways that you share with Singy and Victoriala. While it may look ironic, considering I like using tech barriers, at least I done destroy nations ICly for that. Stop now

Sorry for budging in, I just have to say something.

I'm honestly tired of you spouting this stupid shit that happened months ago. Months. You don't even seem to have a grasp of the whole situation, you're just parroting what the mods said before. You stop it. I'm done with this hollow preachyness from you.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm

"Why are we doing this?"

OOC: Consider your action ignored. I won't let my nation simply be wiped out in one single post on a whim without a chance to respond. It's godmodding, it's disrespectful, and it just shows you can't be original.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm

The Greater Siriusian Domain wrote:
"Why are we doing this?"

OOC: Consider your action ignored. I won't let my nation simply be wiped out in one single post on a whim without a chance to respond. It's godmodding, it's disrespectful, and it just shows you can't be original.

OOC: He just did to you what you're effectively doing to an RP that was clearly intended for MTers. Rather than actually dealing with people who can stand up to you, you choose to show up, have a victory wank due to having spaceships, and then parade around your greatness. It's actually depressing to see a someone roleplaying a civilization that's doubtless K1+ show up on K0.7 earth thinking they're hot shit. If you're so desperate for RP that you feel the need to but into MT, feel free to start your own thread, rather than engaging in clear and apparent godmodding and powergaming.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Falangian Europe
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Falangian Europe » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:40 pm

FROM THE DESK OF PRIME MINISTER VOLYUZ, FALANGIAN EUROPE

It has come to my attention that you're self proclaimed regime has taken hold in the very cradle of democracy itself. Not only have you one, violated what your forebears sought out to create, but have also limited and suppressed the very ideals of what the definition of America was. The government and myself alike have decided to cut off any relations you may seek with us, and condemn your actions as "un-American". It is my hope that you seek your mistake as a failure, and recreate what was and still is the history of a democracy founded in the flames of rebellion.
-Prime Minister Nikolai Volyuz, head of the Republic of Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Greece, and Moldova
Pro: Life, Guns, Marijuana Legalization, Drug Decriminalization, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Border-Wall, Immigration ban, Limited Isolationism, Jacksonian Democracy, Voluntarism, Right-wing Libertarianism, Gay Rights

Anti: SJW, Extremist Islam, Radicalized Feminism, Extremist LGBTQ, ANTIFA, Neo-Con's, Fascists, BLM, BackTheBlue, Federal Reserve, Big Gov, Fiat currency, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Trotsky, Stalin, Lenin

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Olimpiada wrote:

OOC: He just did to you what you're effectively doing to an RP that was clearly intended for MTers. Rather than actually dealing with people who can stand up to you, you choose to show up, have a victory wank due to having spaceships, and then parade around your greatness. It's actually depressing to see a someone roleplaying a civilization that's doubtless K1+ show up on K0.7 earth thinking they're hot shit. If you're so desperate for RP that you feel the need to but into MT, feel free to start your own thread, rather than engaging in clear and apparent godmodding and powergaming.

OOC: Did the OP state that it was an MT RP ANYWHERE in his post, or tag the thread title with MT? Because I don't see it anywhere. So, unless there's a written rule that untagged threads are automatically MT-only, then I'm pretty sure there's no restriction.

As for your accusations of godmodding, the most I did was give a stern and aggressive warning. The Fascist Order of New America could have responded in a number of ways. Not so when someone comes in and states that another nation no longer exists without any chance for a response like Albyienic Confederation did.
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Olimpiada wrote:OOC: He just did to you what you're effectively doing to an RP that was clearly intended for MTers. Rather than actually dealing with people who can stand up to you, you choose to show up, have a victory wank due to having spaceships, and then parade around your greatness. It's actually depressing to see a someone roleplaying a civilization that's doubtless K1+ show up on K0.7 earth thinking they're hot shit. If you're so desperate for RP that you feel the need to but into MT, feel free to start your own thread, rather than engaging in clear and apparent godmodding and powergaming.

OOC: Did the OP state that it was an MT RP ANYWHERE in his post, or tag the thread title with MT? Because I don't see it anywhere. So, unless there's a written rule that untagged threads are automatically MT-only, then I'm pretty sure there's no restriction.

OOC: It's a question of not being an asshole to others, as well as not engaging in powergaming. It's common courtesy. I'm assuming you've learned about that concept at least once before. Perhaps you weren't paying attention? Even if the OP didn't state anything, it's generally frowned upon for someone to come waltzing into an RP of another tech level without explicit consent beforehand, especially if that person is centuries more advanced in tech and carrying enough firepower to glass continents. Technically, there's nothing stopping you from doing this, just as there's nothing stopping me from declaring myself a multiversal imperium and altering the laws of mathematics to blink people's fleets into imaginary numbers. The key thing here, is being respectful of others, rather than showing up seeking a contest focusing around phallic objects and rulers.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Olimpiada wrote:

OOC: It's a question of not being an asshole to others, as well as not engaging in powergaming. It's common courtesy. I'm assuming you've learned about that concept at least once before. Perhaps you weren't paying attention? Even if the OP didn't state anything, it's generally frowned upon for someone to come waltzing into an RP of another tech level without explicit consent beforehand, especially if that person is centuries more advanced in tech and carrying enough firepower to glass continents. Technically, there's nothing stopping you from doing this, just as there's nothing stopping me from declaring myself a multiversal imperium and altering the laws of mathematics to blink people's fleets into imaginary numbers. The key thing here, is being respectful of others, rather than showing up seeking a contest focusing around phallic objects and rulers.

OOC: And I was being completely respectful. I didn't try to force the OP to RP with me, and I don't intend to continue to participate if he doesn't respond or told me that he didn't want to RP with an FT-FTLi nation. You're the one claiming that I'm the asshole for simply attempting to participate.

I'm not going to continue arguing. The thread's been derailed more than enough, and honestly, I'd willingly accept a warning for being involved in the derailment.
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:20 pm

First things first, if you're not posting here about the OP then you shouldn't be posting. Just out of respect for the OP. That means you Victoriala II - my recommendation, next time TG him. If you're attacked in a thread, report it to the mods if you think you're being flamed.

Second, what tech is allowable is 100 percent the decision of the OP. If you're not the OP, it's honestly none of your business. In fact, by arguing and arguing all you're doing is derailing the thread, and that does more damage to the RP than something that can easily be resolved between the two people whose opinions actually matter in this situation.

The Greater Siriusian Domain, I encourage you to reach out to the OP by TG and ask. It is true that crossover between FT and MT is unusual, although not technically disallowed (it could, in fact, be a very fun scenario). But it's something that usually requires some rapport between the players involved, rapport that you may or may not have with the OP. If you don't, then I do recommend establishing that rapport before jumping in like this, otherwise you're prone to getting into these kind of debates, because most people just aren't used to the cross-over. In any case, like I said, it's between you and the OP, so I think you should TG him/her.
Last edited by The Macabees on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Siriusian Domain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm

The Macabees wrote:First things first, if you're not posting here about the OP then you shouldn't be posting. Just out of respect for the OP. That means you Victoriala II - my recommendation, next time TG him. If you're attacked in a thread, report it to the mods if you think you're being flamed.

Second, what tech is allowable is 100 percent the decision of the OP. If you're not the OP, it's honestly none of your business. In fact, by arguing and arguing all you're doing is derailing the thread, and that does more damage to the RP than something that can easily be resolved between the two people whose opinions actually matter in this situation.

The Greater Siriusian Domain, I encourage you to reach out to the OP by TG and ask. It is true that crossover between FT and MT is unusual, although not technically disallowed (it could, in fact, be a very fun scenario). But it's something that usually requires some rapport between the players involved, rapport that you may or may not have with the OP. If you don't, then I do recommend establishing that rapport before jumping in like this, otherwise you're prone to getting into these kind of debates, because most people just aren't used to the cross-over. In any case, like I said, it's between you and the OP, so I think you should TG him/her.

OOC: Alright, will do. Thanks.
Last edited by The Greater Siriusian Domain on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frazetta
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frazetta » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:57 pm

May we please stop with the out of character ranting and please focus on the roleplay? This game has a little bit of promise to it, even if the original post needs a LOT of work in details, such as tech level. If it's this big of a problem you should either telegram the OP, a roleplay mentor, or in the worst case a moderator.

The news of the Fascist Order of New America is disheartening to many across the world, especially minorities within America. However, they aren't completely hopeless. Although a bunch of small gangs, the Frazettan Brotherhood, with the help of special connections to the original Frazettans in Africa, have plenty of drugs and firearms they could possibly need to start a rebellion. Determined to prove their point, the Brotherhood spreads to the streets in armed protest and recruiting every anti-fascist American they can find, and killing any pro-Order supporters and officers attempting to suppress their message. Drugs are being sold out in the open, and the Frazettan-smuggled weapons from Africa are being passed around to their new soldiers. One outraged leader of the Frazettan Brotherhood over in San Francisco managed to garner attention of the media and deliver his words to the world.

For too long the poor people and colored skins have lived under oppression within the normal America alone. Now we have these fascist scum rising up and thinking they're better than the rest of us. Our grandfathers and their fathers have fought in World War II specifically against the nationalist ideologies. Americans fought against them! Today, we must do what they did. We will round up all anti-fascist rebels we can gather with us and our deadly arsenal, and we will march throughout the lands of this "New America." We will stomp on their grounds and gun down all who stand in the way of their capital city. We will keep fighting until they either surrender, or when all of their politicians and military leaders lie dead. We are the Frazettans, and we don't take no bull from dictators or any other freedom suppressors!

Fascist Order of New America, we are coming for you!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents