NATION

PASSWORD

The War of the Worlds, Open RP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Charzak
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: The War of the Worlds, Open RP

Postby Charzak » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 am

ooc: so now your going ot fight martians and me?

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 am

---- So where should we start?
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Charzak
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Charzak » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 am

ooc: ohh kk gotcha. anyway check our war thread.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 am

The Spredonian military had stopped in front of this and was preparing to take it back for study when it began expanding.

Spredonians were very pop culture sentisitive, so they opened fire on the cylinder, destroying the aircraft. The bombs took down two of the three tripods, but then the third opened up and killed the entire military in the area. Nobody was able to send out any message, but nuclear weapons were readied and launched due to the unexpected radio silence and the screams of agony and laser sounds. Four of the five were vapourized, but the fifth managed to impact one of the legs crippling it. However, it was still dangerous, but a long ranged .55 prototype sniper rifleman was able to shoot it off after 25 clips. Spredonia's fate had been sealed: they would survive unless other of those things crossed the border. They decided that the military would watch the old and new War of the Worlds film to gain intelligence.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Return to International Incidents