NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect RP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Mass Effect RP

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Essentially this is an RP set in the Mass Effect Universe in a cycle either before or after the cycle in the games. Humans, Asari, Krogan etc do not exist yet or perhaps have gone extinct. The game takes place a few hundred years before the arrival of the Reapers and just after the formation of the Citadel Alliance and by extension the discovery of the Citadel.

For your application i need details on the civilization you will be playing and the species that forms that civilization.

For example here is mine

Nation Name [Formal]: Republic of Silmarillion
Nation Name [Informal]: Silmarillion
Flag/Symbol: (my nation states flag)
Government Type: Constitutional Republic.
Government Description: A system based on checks and balanced and decentralized power. Has a Prime Minister, Senate and a Supreme Court, overall very similar to the United States with less executive power. Prime Minister Rules for a 6 year term and senators are reelected every 2 years. Governors of “Colony Worlds” are appointed before becoming full members of the republic
Head of State/Head of Government: Prime Minister Raru Salon
Population: 20 billion, approximately.
Systems Owned: 17
Tech Level: Citadel Nation; advanced tech, similar to Turian tech levels, prefers ballistic style weaponry and fast warships ships
Capital System/Planet: Silmarillion
Citadel Alliance: Y, Founder.
History: the history of Silmarillion is was an incredibly warlike planet for much of its history. Though rich in mineral resources it lacked fertile land and as the population grew wars over food became more widespread. It was not until a scientist name Nykon Risat made a breakthrough with genetically modified food that the planet began to know peace. Risat became a powerful figure worldwide and son Hako Risat became the leader of one of the strongest nations on the planet. Hako was a dictator but introduced countless liberal and democratic reforms that changed his nation. They soon eclipsed all other nation economically and technologically. Though they could have launched a conquest the instead came to the other nation diplomatically and within a generation had unified the planet.

From here a golden age started and upon the discovery of Mass technology on a nearby moon took to the stars. Now they are looking to join the galactic community as members of the citadel alliance and flex their diplomatic, military and economic muscles.

My Species
Species Name: Dentali
Species Type: Mammilian wolflike
Appearance: tall and slim with very muscled legs, able jumpers. Built very lean and can survive on very little food for long periods. Basically werewolves
Species Height & Weight: 200 lbs usually between 6 and 7 ft
Species Age: typically lives 150 years
Species Strengths: Very Industrious, Natural Engineers
Species Weakness: Nonadaptive

Max Population: 50 billion unless you are rapid breeders
Max Systems owned: 20

To make it easy for you, I will be RPing as the species in this RP which first discovered the Citadel. In this RP, the galactic government is the Citadel Alliance, sort of like a space-UN. It'll basically be this RP's Citadel Council. However, I don't want all species to have already been discovered and I want players to be able to first contact each other as well as Citadel species, so I shall only be accepting 2-4 other Citadel species, who will all be part of this RP's Citadel Council. Of those, only 1 or 2 will be founding members. I hope you all consider joining this RP, but this is my first attempt at it, so please be gentle.
Last edited by Dentali on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:04 pm

If i get enough interest I wont be a player in this and i'll just admin and OP. But i want to fill up the game.

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

I liek.

How about this is a while after the Mass Effect games, and the Citadel Council and co. was able to get rid of the Reapers, but they got eliminated too. We can get rid of the ME endings (those are sh*t), and make our own for the RP. We can say the crucible fired and killed off all life in the galaxy, and a few million years later the RP happens.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 pm

[quote="Orostan";p="31301818"]

Well you guys dont know what happens and frankly it doesnt matter. Its the mass effect tech, galaxy and feel just without any of the canon races, a blank slate. So apply and tell your friends

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Nation Name [Formal]: Empire of Turas
Nation Name [Informal]: Turas
Flag/Symbol: This
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Government Description: An Emperor that rules for life is kept in check by an elected senate and an elected Judiciary Branch. The Emperor is elected by the senate when the previous Emperor dies.
Population: 45 Billion
Systems Owned: 16
Tech Level: Asari
Capital System/Planet: Turas
Citadel Alliance: None, first contact not made yet
History: The Turas species can be traced to an ancient generation ship that crash landed on the planet of New Turak, which is the capitol of the Empire. It is unknown where the generation ship came from, but the oldest records which were recorded in "time capsules" tell of the planet of Turak, and a basic history of the Turas race. The generation ship is dated to be from twenty thousand years ago.

Species Name: Turas
Species Type: Mammalian Omnivores.
Appearance: This
Species Height & Weight: Average Height: 5.8 Feet Average Weight: 135 pounds
Species Age: Up to 110 years
Species Strengths: Lightweight skeletal structure and strong muscles mean they seem disproportionately light and powerful, four eyes mean excellent depth perception, and large brain means fast learning speed and high knowledge capacity.
Species Weakness: Bad smell, less than stellar balance.
Last edited by Orostan on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Dentali wrote:
Orostan wrote:

Well you guys dont know what happens and frankly it doesnt matter. Its the mass effect tech, galaxy and feel just without any of the canon races, a blank slate. So apply and tell your friends

Applied.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 pm

I hadnt stated this yet but im putting a max population at 50 billion and a max number of systems controlled at 20

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Dentali wrote:I hadnt stated this yet but im putting a max population at 50 billion and a max number of systems controlled at 20

edited.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents