NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Countdown[IC/SIGNUPS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:41 pm

"I love how you're resorting to 12 year old style insults to try to intimidate us. This is not middle school. This is diplomacy. It s true you have no soul. You're not programmed to have a empathy.
You are only uploaded intelligence with memory and an AI. Nothing more, nothing less. This is not my opinion, but an obvious fact. If someone reprogrammed you you'd be an entirely different person, and I don't give a shit what you think is funny, or what yo're programmed to fake a chuckle at, we are in the midst of a huge war. Grow up. All you're doing is trying to make tensions worse between the Iron Alliance and the Coalition. I suspect this is because you want another excuse to attack our side, knowing how you operate. Them robos ain't loyal. But, Bjorn suggested we back off from each other, sign a treaty, and try to solve these aggressions between each other one by one later. This planet is in too much of a dire state for this to end well no matter who wins. I suggest you listen to Bjorn, since he's not the one trying to intimidate everyone for no reason like you, Siri."
The general yawns. He's clearly been awake for multiple days.
Last edited by Soyouso on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:TF-7777 looped his laughing cycle.

"You are giving me more a look at your obvious insecurity, which is extremely flawed for a leader, let alone a proud 'dictator.' And I do not accept that your flawed, biased, and emotional beliefs as to the 'truth,' which is extremely vague. There was some truth to my humorous comment, and I ask you to act on it. And must you protect your dear emotionally stressed 'dictator' with resorting to such childish remarks?"

He turned his head around, and his 'laughing' stopped.

"And you, ignorant CENSORED VIA DIPLOMATIC MATTERS. Have you such small intelligence, Emperor? Since you have many more vacuum devices, and warn of us with a nonexistent deity, we are 'stupood?' I do not accept your inferior and simple logic. And learn to read a dictionary before you arrive to a diplomatic meeting."

And the emperor placed a fishing hook with bait on it and said one word, "Baited!". A few chants later and there is a squid like thing inside the room. "Say hello to my star spawn buddy!". "Fhtagn." The writhing mass of sticky substance and squid things seemed to say, it's eyes blinking at a one blink per two second basis. At the same time, a true vacuum was popped near a IROC system. And the emperor did the hustle.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 am

"Soyouso requests a return of all POWs to their nations to go along with this agreement. We will do the same so long as both sides do this. Don't worry about your people. Unless they tried to revolt, no enemy men or women we captured were harmed or abused. We consider it a war crime against the glory of Soyouso to use POW abuse tactics, especially since they can be used to benefit us anyways. We simply used them for forced labor to produce more food and to the production of weapons that aren't Soyouso-invented. They were fed normally, allowed to bathe, had enough space to sleep, and the worst treatment they got was the warden attempting to kill their self esteem with demeaning speech. They were given medical treatment for their injuries and illnesses. If you'd like to go there to check if we're telling the truth, or see video footage, we will show you. If we found out your soldiers raped, tortured, starved, or unrightfully - meaning without provocation, abused Soyousian soldiers, then we'd consider that a war crime on your part and you will be held responsible."
Charles Milody says, taking over on behalf of the general as he spent more time on the labor camps than he did.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 am

Soyouso wrote:"Soyouso requests a return of all POWs to their nations to go along with this agreement. We will do the same so long as both sides do this. Don't worry about your people. Unless they tried to revolt, no enemy men or women we captured were harmed or abused. We consider it a war crime against the glory of Soyouso to use POW abuse tactics, especially since they can be used to benefit us anyways. We simply used them for forced labor to produce more food and to the production of weapons that aren't Soyouso-invented. They were fed normally, allowed to bathe, had enough space to sleep, and the worst treatment they got was the warden attempting to kill their self esteem with demeaning speech. They were given medical treatment for their injuries and illnesses. If you'd like to go there to check if we're telling the truth, or see video footage, we will show you. If we found out your soldiers raped, tortured, starved, or unrightfully - meaning without provocation, abused Soyousian soldiers, then we'd consider that a war crime on your part and you will be held responsible."
Charles Milody says, taking over on behalf of the general as he spent more time on the labor camps than he did.

"One question though, how do droids fuck?" And that single question still persists even after AD INFINITUM.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:42 am

"Uhhh, I'd assume they are clones built in a factory considering they are a robotic race, but if it's possible for them to feel that emotion, which I highly doubt they are programmed to considering images of dead soldiers from both sides of the war, including dead allies of theirs, doesn't bother them - likely by chatroom or something." Milody has an innocent tone to his voice.
"I highly doubt they have the parts to do that." Turnabout holds back a laugh.
"I now need to clear my head of that thought." Lacorty seems impatiently irritated.
Last edited by Soyouso on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 pm

"The Imperial Regions did not take any POWs on the Skyhookdian Front, as the battle was too quick. We killed all those who surrendered, protocol dictates action. On other fronts labor was used of them, but all of them unfortunately died. Any droids that you captured are useless, as they would be shutdown, and if you captured a CPS trooper, their orders are to commit suicide instead face captivity. Droids are not a living race, and do not reproduce. Instead they are mass produced in factories. Some droids do develop slight emotions due to overdue memory erasement, or a glitch in programming."

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:29 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:"The Imperial Regions did not take any POWs on the Skyhookdian Front, as the battle was too quick. We killed all those who surrendered, protocol dictates action. On other fronts labor was used of them, but all of them unfortunately died. Any droids that you captured are useless, as they would be shutdown, and if you captured a CPS trooper, their orders are to commit suicide instead face captivity. Droids are not a living race, and do not reproduce. Instead they are mass produced in factories. Some droids do develop slight emotions due to overdue memory erasement, or a glitch in programming."

"WE EMP'd YOUR DROIDS THOUGH!" Shouted out the emperor, "Now we get to reproduce them! We removed all them failsafes.", "To bad you can't even comprehend us, you would go into system shutdown..."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:"The Imperial Regions did not take any POWs on the Skyhookdian Front, as the battle was too quick. We killed all those who surrendered, protocol dictates action. On other fronts labor was used of them, but all of them unfortunately died. Any droids that you captured are useless, as they would be shutdown, and if you captured a CPS trooper, their orders are to commit suicide instead face captivity. Droids are not a living race, and do not reproduce. Instead they are mass produced in factories. Some droids do develop slight emotions due to overdue memory erasement, or a glitch in programming."

"WE EMP'd YOUR DROIDS THOUGH!" Shouted out the emperor, "Now we get to reproduce them! We removed all them failsafes.", "To bad you can't even comprehend us, you would go into system shutdown..."

"Can you please be quiet. No, you didn't 'EMP' the droids. The droids have centillions of backup codes, and new ones are being created ever hour. Just be silent while actual leaders converse."
TF-7777 appeared to be annoyed.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:34 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:

"Can you please be quiet. No, you didn't 'EMP' the droids. The droids have centillions of backup codes, and new ones are being created ever hour. Just be silent while actual leaders converse."
TF-7777 appeared to be annoyed.

"Nah, NAH, NEIN, NEJ, NOPE, NO~" He shouted out, clearly the bot was annoyed, "Also, before you think of killing me, you can't tinman." he pat the tincan on the head.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 am

"None of our men 'surrendered'. Soyousian POW were simply captured by other nations, most likely after injury. Soyousian people do not surrender, they die fighting. That's why I'm still surprised Skyhooked actually thought those rigged tanks we sent to pretend to surrender so they'd go off destroying some of Skyhooked's men were real. We don't surrender. Ever. I'd rather shoot myself in the head. I'd rather commit seppuku." The dictator said, and then they continued.
"Also, I was speaking of droids, I was talking about the human POW. Your droids indeed did kill themselves."
The general chimed in. "And we didn't give a shit. That was their choice."
"Killing POW is stupid, just use them for factories or something. For a Commercian, you don't think money." The dictator said sarcastically. "But of course I don't expect Siri to give a shit about human life."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:51 am

Soyouso wrote:

"None of our men 'surrendered'. Soyousian POW were simply captured by other nations, most likely after injury. Soyousian people do not surrender, they die fighting. That's why I'm still surprised Skyhooked actually thought those rigged tanks we sent to pretend to surrender so they'd go off destroying some of Skyhooked's men were real. We don't surrender. Ever. I'd rather shoot myself in the head. I'd rather commit seppuku." The dictator said, and then they continued.
"Also, I was speaking of droids, I was talking about the human POW. Your droids indeed did kill themselves."
"Killing POW is stupid, just use them for factories or something. For a Commercian, you don't think money." The dictator said sarcastically. "But of course I don't expect Siri to give a shit about human life."

"All CPS troops are ordered to commit suicide than be captured. Battle droids have a shutdown code that 'kills' them if they are captured. We used forced labor of POWs to construct forts and bunkers, as well as farming and droid repairs. I guess we worked them too hard, and they died. We did not kill them systematically and without purpose, for everyone has a purpose to the IROC. Again you misterpted what I said: the CPS and droids killed any lone trooper who surrendered, because taking them as a prisoner is difficult in the middle of battle. And no one has laughed at your 'joke' of refraining me to the Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface."
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
Soyouso wrote:"None of our men 'surrendered'. Soyousian POW were simply captured by other nations, most likely after injury. Soyousian people do not surrender, they die fighting. That's why I'm still surprised Skyhooked actually thought those rigged tanks we sent to pretend to surrender so they'd go off destroying some of Skyhooked's men were real. We don't surrender. Ever. I'd rather shoot myself in the head. I'd rather commit seppuku." The dictator said, and then they continued.

"All CPS troops are ordered to commit suicide than be captured. Battle droids have a shutdown code that 'kills' them if they are captured. We used forced labor of POWs to construct forts and bunkers, as well as farming and droid repairs. I guess we worked them too hard, and they died. We did kill them systematically and without purpose, for everyone has a purpose to the IROC. Again you misterpted what I said: the CPS and droids killed any lone trooper who surrendered, because taking them as a prisoner is difficult in the middle of battle. And no one has laughed at your 'joke' of refraining me to the Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface."

The emperor would then laugh and laugh at the mere mention of joke. "There! I laughed! Case closed tinman."

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:04 am

"Siri, define 'Calm the fuck down'. But in all seriousness, robot jokes aside, I finally got it out of my system. We should all return any captured soldiers to their respective countries as part of the treaty. The goal is to decrease conflict, nay? Do you others agree to that?" The general said.

The Kurzou Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kurzou Empire » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Soyouso wrote:"Siri, define 'Calm the fuck down'. But in all seriousness, robot jokes aside, I finally got it out of my system. We should all return any captured soldiers to their respective countries as part of the treaty. The goal is to decrease conflict, nay? Do you others agree to that?" The general said.

"The conflict was not planned to decrease by both sides, only a time as been set for the next phase of the war as we all should know, the droids have said themselves that they are preparing for the second wave of the war that will be the glory of the hells to decide the victor.Peace with them is unthinkable, general, the war continues" said Hellion leaning back into his chair.James would be clearing the documents of his off the table having them return to the form of small crystal box that can fit in his pocket.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 pm

"OBJECTION!" The captain loudly shouts, slamming his palm on the table. Both other diplomats are caught off guard. He doesn't usually raise his voice.
"I should've known it was inevitable that the droids would keep this going on! Imperial Regions of Commerce, this is clearly just a scheme for you to gain control of land on Earth. Madagascar was evidence of that, you have a long history of it. The fact that you refuse to try to reason with the Iron Alliance shows you clearly just want to turn this into a money scheme. The images of Skyhookedian and other Coalition soldiers don't irk you. IROC, this isn't about protecting Skyhooked, is it? General's right, you just want Terra, IROC. Skyhooked already said they wanted this conflict to stop and to be gradually solved. Yet you keep on adding aggression. You just want to provoke Kurzou Empire so you can make the Coalition attack them, and then take the spoils. CLEARLY that's it. Seems our primary enemy in this war is not Skyhooked, but Imperial Regions of Commerce! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!" Milody points at TF-7777 dramatically.

"Should I be more concerned that you're right or more concerned that you used this oppourtunity to parody Ace Attorney?" Turnabout asked.

"Both. Case and point. G-U-I-L-T-Y." Milody folds his arms, closing his eyes.

"Oh my goodness. if the future of this planet is in the hands of these fucking people, I'd might as well kill myself now. We've got Midget Mac, Demonic warmonger 9000, Capitalist Siri, hypocritical democrat, and a drunkard with two personalities." The general is losing patience.

The dictator snapped. "General. You know I killed the last person who called me Midget Mac. Explain yourself before I releash a can of whoopass on your sorry face."

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IF THIS WAR CONTINUES TERRA WILL BE DESTROYED. THERE WILL BE NOTHING FOR THE VICTORS TO CLAIM. IF THIS CONTINUES WE WILL ALL FUCKING DIE. THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS." The general shakes the dictator by the shoulders.

The dictator punches the general square in the face and knocks him onto the floor.

"I know you insufferable bastard. I've been trying to say that all day. If you leave your spot on the floor I will kill you right here for insulting the Kurzou Empire, our allies. Deal with it, we're going to die. Get the fuck over it. At least we're going to die honorably. Next to our loved ones, and without surrendering." The dictator smiles, though they are obviously sorrowful.
Last edited by Soyouso on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 pm

"What the shhhhhhhhit??!?!??", Richard yells. "FUCK THE COALITION, BUT THIS IS MY PLAN, ET!!!".

Richard then throws a small ball of fire to the Admiral, misses on purpose.

"Mister Pirate lord. I challenge to a duel. If you win you can put your dick on the earth if you want. but if i win. You, your empire, and any space cuntface are leaving this star system alone, and the Iron Alliance is dissolved. I made myself clear!?."
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Soyouso wrote:"OBJECTION!" The captain loudly shouts, slamming his palm on the table. Both other diplomats are caught off guard. He doesn't usually raise his voice.
"I should've known it was inevitable that the droids would keep this going on! Imperial Regions of Commerce, this is clearly just a scheme for you to gain control of land on Earth. Madagascar was evidence of that, you have a long history of it. The fact that you refuse to try to reason with the Iron Alliance shows you clearly just want to turn this into a money scheme. The images of Skyhookedian and other Coalition soldiers don't irk you. IROC, this isn't about protecting Skyhooked, is it? General's right, you just want Terra, IROC. Skyhooked already said they wanted this conflict to stop and to be gradually solved. Yet you keep on adding aggression. You just want to provoke Kurzou Empire so you can make the Coalition attack them, and then take the spoils. CLEARLY that's it. Seems our primary enemy in this war is not Skyhooked, but Imperial Regions of Commerce! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!" Milody points at TF-7777 dramatically.

"Should I be more concerned that you're right or more concerned that you used this oppourtunity to parody Ace Attorney?" Turnabout asked.

"Both. Case and point. G-U-I-L-T-Y." Milody folds his arms, closing his eyes.

"Oh my goodness. if the future of this planet is in the hands of these fucking people, I'd might as well kill myself now. We've got Midget Mac, Demonic warmonger 9000, Capitalist Siri, hypocritical democrat, and a drunkard with two personalities." The general is losing patience.

The dictator snapped. "General. You know I killed the last person who called me Midget Mac. Explain yourself before I releash a can of whoopass on your sorry face."

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IF THIS WAR CONTINUES TERRA WILL BE DESTROYED. THERE WILL BE NOTHING FOR THE VICTORS TO CLAIM. IF THIS CONTINUES WE WILL ALL FUCKING DIE. THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THIS." The general shakes the dictator by the shoulders.

The dictator punches the general square in the face and knocks him onto the floor.

"I know you insufferable bastard. I've been trying to say that all day. If you leave your spot on the floor I will kill you right here for insulting the Kurzou Empire, our allies. Deal with it, we're going to die. Get the fuck over it. At least we're going to die honorably. Next to our loved ones, and without surrendering." The dictator smiles, though they are obviously sorrowful.

Hellion would turn back to facing the table."Surrendering will not be allowed, neutral nations will not be spared, now I must off to prepare for the funeral of the omniverse" His chuckle would be maliceful at the end of his sentence.He would turn to Dictator with a smile."Shall depart in our finest of hours together in hand as brothers in arms" He would look into Kraken's eyes with a smirk on his face."As peace as failed, I wish you be the devil of this war in the warrior sense, I wish no mercy to be shown to me or my men, I wish this battle to be the most bloodiest of them all, understand? May the best win in this holy holocaust" he would tip his hat to Kraken and begin to exit the room with James following behind they would begin to head to their shuttle to get to their positions in as the doomsday clock begins its final countdown.

The Admiral would react quick to the Erutenian's attack, he would catch the fireball in his hand."Duel? We all in the duel" He would say and continue his leave.
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:32 pm

"I'm going to blow my brains out." Lacorty said, sighing. "I mean it."
"I'm going to drive into enemy ships." Milody said, falsely smiling. "I mean it."
"I'm going to die on the front lines." the dictator, grinning, tearing up. "I'm so sorry I've failed my beloved Soyouso."

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

End of Days Part 1

The final hope for peace is dead, nations prepare for the end, soldier and citizen pray in sorrow for what's to come, none will be saved when the first shot is fired.All must face death by the gun, the populous of many civilizations such as the Iron Skull have dafted everyone from child to adult into the military with predictions of no returning as they are shipped off to the Milky way to fight a fight that cannot be won, the great works of the nations will sleep in the books of history for the surviving generations to learn the effects of what hatred, lust, vengeance, greed can do to people as those simple worlds can cause entire species to go extinct in a blink of an eye.

The End has begun.May the Gods have mercy upon us.

Meanwhile, the Admiral ponders his thoughts of death that is likely as his brother is the next heir of the country, he has offered him to leave this deadly fate but without words his young brother, James Korzou will be staying with him in the coming battle by the ever stubborn look on his pale white face with sparkling blue eyes, blond hair and dressed in a red british captain's uniform all ready for the show."The Rogue Order stands with you..." he said to his brother tossing the title of admiral to him to rule the country knowing he won't survive the battle on Terra with the sadden look on his face, he would turn away and take a shuttle to the planet's surface to meet with amassing legions of the Iron Skull in the lands of Soyouso as he promised to hold the oath that he and Skitty to serve each other in times of darkness as now...
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Priest Mortimer Selx has been reportedly behaving strangely. The dictatoe was miserable, and ordered the Soyousian army to retreat and instead capture territories of nonaligned nations. General Lacorty had to be put on suicide watch. Captain Milody was planning to use kamikaze techniques, and was gathering the airforce.
OOC: The gods will not make Soyouso invincible. Only Mortimer himself, but he is not going to make them win.
IC: "Most benevolent, most perfect, most powerful, most wise."
Mortimer Selx, a high ranking priest in the Cult of the Majestic Private prayed before a statue of the war god. He'd been in meditative prayer for days. The spritual energy was very powerful. He repetively bowed before the statue, and eventually managed to summon the war god. A green haired man in a camoflauge outfit, and yellow eyes. It was Fliqpy.
"My, what a distressed mortal. Come here."
Selx knelt before the man.
"My Liege, we desperately need your aid."
The god raised his eyebrow.
"You are aware how many sacrifices it will take to repay this?"
"Master, we are desperate. We'll do anything." Selx, pleading at his feet. "We'll pay you double!"
"Alright then. Cleanse yourself in the holy water. You will not remember anything that happens while I am inside your soul vessel. It'll be like you are dreaming.
Selx was then possessed by Fliqpy.
Mortimer Selx walked up to the dictator in the room they were in, smiled. "I'll do this alongside you, loyal subject."
The dictator immediately recognized the voice coming from the clown. "Master?"

Mortimer Selx, who acting oddly, armed with a supernaturally enhanced longsword that could slice through a helicopter and the dictator, fueled by their extreme despair over the state of their planet, would soon enter the war again. All except Selx believed they were going to die. The first time the Soyousian ever lost hope in all of history. But they were not going to give up. Soyousian do not surrender.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Soyouso wrote:Priest Mortimer Selx has been reportedly behaving strangely. The dictatoe was miserable, and ordered the Soyousian army to retreat and instead capture territories of nonaligned nations. General Lacorty had to be put on suicide watch. Captain Milody was planning to use kamikaze techniques, and was gathering the airforce.
OOC: The gods will not make Soyouso invincible. Only Mortimer himself, but he is not going to make them win.
IC: "Most benevolent, most perfect, most powerful, most wise."
Mortimer Selx, a high ranking priest in the Cult of the Majestic Private prayed before a statue of the war god. He'd been in meditative prayer for days. The spritual energy was very powerful. He repetively bowed before the statue, and eventually managed to summon the war god. A green haired man in a camoflauge outfit, and yellow eyes. It was Fliqpy.
"My, what a distressed mortal. Come here."
Selx knelt before the man.
"My Liege, we desperately need your aid."
The god raised his eyebrow.
"You are aware how many sacrifices it will take to repay this?"
"Master, we are desperate. We'll do anything." Selx, pleading at his feet. "We'll pay you double!"
"Alright then. Cleanse yourself in the holy water. You will not remember anything that happens while I am inside your soul vessel. It'll be like you are dreaming.
Selx was then possessed by Fliqpy.
Mortimer Selx walked up to the dictator in the room they were in, smiled. "I'll do this alongside you, loyal subject."
The dictator immediately recognized the voice coming from the clown. "Master?"

Mortimer Selx, who acting oddly, armed with a supernaturally enhanced longsword that could slice through a helicopter and the dictator, fueled by their extreme despair over the state of their planet, would soon enter the war again. All except Selx believed they were going to die. The first time the Soyousian ever lost hope in all of history. But they were not going to give up. Soyousian do not surrender.

The Iron Skull presence in Soyouso would be mostly of Elite Skydevil mechas and other classes of them as the Order to known for having mechas usage in wars at all times as tanks were seen as pathetic and unneed for a fast moving heavily armoured force like the Iron Pirates with desire to terminate the enemy with just having a few casualties in their side or so, though some battlestations(Mega Tanks)would be in the area near the frontlines to assist in the war of no winner.Some Iron Commandos would be joining Soyousian soldiers in prayer hoping to believe in something that'll keep the moral high as the Admiral himself would be having a smoke on the highest point of the Turnabout Castle remembering the good times he had here with Skitty and her family, he would see transports from his territories full of former citizens, now soldiers coming to join their beloved leader against the devils of Skyhooked and IROC by the grace he has given them over the millennium.He would have single tear rolling down his face with joy and sorrow of how many are willing to risk their lives to protect him and combat against the eternal evil that comes for them.

"So, this is what my fate is....death by mere humans,hmph, how interesting for a demon like myself to believe...atleast I'll die with someone I value dearly..." he would go silent and view the Iron Generals ordering the men to get to their really positions to face the coming hordes.Skydevils would transform into fighter mode to scout and destroy any enemy fighters in the area.

The fleet above, the planet waits unpleasantly for the first assault by either the Haja-Mishu or IROC in the bet for supremely over death."They will come, they will die,more come more die on bothsides, now....open all guns and show them we mean business!" said James.The Dreadnought and battlecuisers would dance the darkness of space with lasers targetting all enemy ships with maximum power causing crossed lines of explosions to occur rapidly by the MegaLaser of the dreadnought's main cannon that would be a controlled beam with the level of supernova reigning devastation that could be seen from the surface of the earth telling that the war has started.
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 pm

There was an air of extreme sadness in Soyouso. Everyone was aching, physically and mentally. This was the true nature of humanity. All that was left to drive them was anger. Violence was human. Who can now say human and demon are different? Certainly none of the Terrans. The children were not drafted, but drafts were gender neutral as usual. Men and women were put into the fight. All of them felt this was a suicide mission. It was.

The Soyousian used kamikaze tactics, and many soldiers volunteered to willingly kill themselves for the cause. They searched for enemy camps on Terra and airships, then crashed into them and set of the rigged bombs implanted into the plane. They were a people who would die for their nation. The most tearjerking part was, the government never encouraged it. They did this against government orders, under Captain Milody, who was one of the many driven to suicide. He, however, hadn't died yet, and was helping rig the planes. Where enemy targets were hit, the followup was blitzkrieg attacks of lesser explosives, and flying out into random area to prevent enemies from finding camps.
Last edited by Soyouso on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Truthful Voyage
General E38 and his entourage followed Hellion out of the meeting room. Just before he left, he addressed the remaining representatives. "For the record, we were willing to abide by Turnabout's peace proposal. We have no interest in our mutual annihilation. But since we have no choice but to take a side, we will stand with the Iron Alliance." Turning to Hellion, he stated, "Admiral, the full might of the Supreme Authority stands at the ready. Where are we most needed?"

Soyouso
A soft *whoosh* was audible above the courtyard of Turnabout Castle, and two ephemeral shimmers appeared about 10 meters above the ground. A yellow line connected each object, and quickly extended to touch the ground, forming a square. Slayers began to march out of the square, and quickly formed into 12-man squads. Soon, 1200 Slayers filled the courtyard - the entire Nu-7/"Fists of Order" Chapter, along with heavy weapons and sufficient ammunition for multiple extended engagements. Thirty VTOLs flew through the square, each capable of supersonic flight and multispectral stealth, followed by an assortment of light ground vehicles. The yellow square abruptly disappeared, followed by the shimmers.
Slayer-Commander F07DC98A walked forward and announced that the entire Chapter was at Turnabout's disposal.
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 pm

The Race For Terra-tory
Both sides of the war seeked to gain territory of remaining nations of the world to use them for their own sides. Repairs began on broken tanks for the army, currently being led by Akita Kimburd, and accompanied Priest Mortimer Selx, who brought reinforcements. As Selx was possessed by the war god and armed with a supernaturally enchanced sword able to cut through machinery, he could not be killed in his state. All of the other soldiers, however, were just mortals and faced mortalities like normal, so Selx was but a weapon. The war god normally didn't intervene in wars but this was a drastic moment. He didn't like to make things easy, so even though they had the war god, he wasn't using his full wrath. The fate of their fight was entirely on their ability.

There was a useful weapon under development, but it was not finished. However, it was able to shoot. Multiple miltiary officials debated on whether they should use it, and would later ask the dictator.

Lutev Castle, Pitathica (Soyouso)
If the dictator were drinking tea they'd spit it.
"What?! You mean you're letting us borrow all of that? You'd do that for us, the puny Terra-techs?" The dictator is silent for a moment and then hugs Commander F07DC98A. "We'll make good use of them. First I have to snap my general back to his senses, I'd like for me and him to work together in building a strategy for this."
Turnabout goes to the hospital - General Lacorty is in under suicide surveillance - in an attempt to convince him to help out. The plan was to have a meeting and then plan the next moves from there.
Last edited by Soyouso on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Exponential!
After a bit of researching, self replicating technology was finally available to the empire. All ships were fitted with the new technology, and they could ram into anything, absorb whatever they rammed, and replicate. This was good for fighters, because when they rammed a larger ship, they can replicate like rabbits. And thus it happened, all droid controlled ships rammed into enemy ships like flies to a light, but instead of dying, they replicated like bacteria. Their replication was exponential, with one becoming two, two to four, four to eight, and so on and so forth.

Bigger ships had an advance version of the self replicator, and were able to create humans out of the star stuff that is found almost everywhere in the universe, you know, hydrogen and other gases? Anyway these humans are already adults and already know how to pilot the ships. The ships ra,med enemy ships, absorbed them, and replicated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents