NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Countdown[IC/SIGNUPS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:49 pm

"No thank you." The general and dictator said in unison. Milody, however said, "May I have some water sir?"

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Conference Room

TF-7777 observed as the leaders took their seats. He would press a button on his arm, and a B1 battle droid would enter from a back door. The droid held a holopad in his hands, and he stood next to TF-7777. The Tactical Droid said something to the droid, then turned to the leaders.

"While more guests are arriving, could we get you some beverages?"

The Battle Droid lifted his holopad, ready to type.

"I don't want any of your swill. Let's get this over with, shall we?" Arotex had a bitter expression on his face. He had no patience for the droid's pleasantries and trifles, an accord needed to be written quickly.
Last edited by Haja-Mishu on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mods are musty

monky :)

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 pm

The droid nodded.

"Roger Roger."

It ran out of the room. TF-7777 turned to face Arotex.

"There is no need for a continuous negative attitude. I am only trying to make the guests feel comfortable for maximum diplomatic progress. I already informed you that the Commander is arriving, and I never said that you were restrained from starting the peace talks."

Soon the battle droid returned with a platter of drinks, and distributed them to the guests.
After about 7 minutes, the door opened behind them appeared a droid. It was kraken, and he walked with a large stride and with a mechanical clunk. His voice was extremely low and dark.

"Thank you all for subtracting your time available to join us in these talks to secure order and peace."

He nodded to TF-7777 and sat in a chair, and TF sat next to him.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Conference Room

TF-7777 observed as the leaders took their seats. He would press a button on his arm, and a B1 battle droid would enter from a back door. The droid held a holopad in his hands, and he stood next to TF-7777. The Tactical Droid said something to the droid, then turned to the leaders.

"While more guests are arriving, could we get you some beverages?"

The Battle Droid lifted his holopad, ready to type.

"I don't want any of your swill. Let's get this over with, shall we?" Arotex had a bitter expression on his face. He had no patience for the droid's pleasantries and trifles, an accord needed to be written quickly.

The Admiral would face Arotex."I do hope my brother is under care by your men as I would wish him to be returned" said the Admiral with no emotion in his voice.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Dreadnought

Because no signal was given, the emperor gave the green light to warp into the conference, with two space marines as guards. In the conference room, it began as a rippling part in the room, the rippling intensifies and eventually out came the Ruskland-Preuben group.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Conference Hall

Two MagnaGuards rushed in and beat the Ruskland-Preuben guards down with their electrostaffs, then they shocked them. Kraken stood up.

"How dare you arrive here uninvited. No guards are permitted in the hall, and if one breaks this rule, it will be met with swift violence. This may well be an assination attempt."

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Conference Hall

Two MagnaGuards rushed in and beat the Ruskland-Preuben guards down with their electrostaffs, then they shocked them. Kraken stood up.

"How dare you arrive here uninvited. No guards are permitted in the hall, and if one breaks this rule, it will be met with swift violence. This may well be an assination attempt."

The guards simply ignored the droids. "We sent you a transmission, I guess you are too primitive to answer?".
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Inguo Hayo simply crossed his legs, waiting for the negotiations to start.
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

The animal on our flag is a lion, not a dog.

You may use NS stats. (except for the income tax and income equality)

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

If you want to RP with me or judge my nation, just telegram me.
Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:52 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:The droid nodded.

"Roger Roger."

It ran out of the room. TF-7777 turned to face Arotex.

"There is no need for a continuous negative attitude. I am only trying to make the guests feel comfortable for maximum diplomatic progress. I already informed you that the Commander is arriving, and I never said that you were restrained from starting the peace talks."

Soon the battle droid returned with a platter of drinks, and distributed them to the guests.
After about 7 minutes, the door opened behind them appeared a droid. It was kraken, and he walked with a large stride and with a mechanical clunk. His voice was extremely low and dark.

"Thank you all for subtracting your time available to join us in these talks to secure order and peace."

He nodded to TF-7777 and sat in a chair, and TF sat next to him.

The Admiral would nod in a agreement with the droid, surprising considering the ideal of peace with the advantages that he could a achieve in the long run."My time was ending with ending the war permanently by means that some in this can guess, but ones that fully should dare not speak it for the sake of progress in the summit, now here's a few proposals that I would like to have for starters" He would begin explaining them."The Milk Way Universe should be divided by depending on the strength of a nation for a DMZ lining with the nations owning territory that would but rest to their goals of total domination in thus system, if we agree on this the dividing would be equal to serve our interests, and maybe some territory on earth can be talked out for a win-win" the admiral would just be making up ideas to get the meeting started as it feels dreadfully boring.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Kraken turned his mechanical head.

"That plan could cause many more problems, it would be wise to take more consideration into it."

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:31 pm

The Iron Skull wrote:The Admiral would nod in a agreement with the droid, surprising considering the ideal of peace with the advantages that he could a achieve in the long run."My time was ending with ending the war permanently by means that some in this can guess, but ones that fully should dare not speak it for the sake of progress in the summit, now here's a few proposals that I would like to have for starters" He would begin explaining them."The Milk Way Universe should be divided by depending on the strength of a nation for a DMZ lining with the nations owning territory that would but rest to their goals of total domination in thus system, if we agree on this the dividing would be equal to serve our interests, and maybe some territory on earth can be talked out for a win-win" the admiral would just be making up ideas to get the meeting started as it feels dreadfully boring.

Richard: "What about us?, the neutrals?. I have no issue with the IA killing the shit outta of the coalition, but your forces nuked basically any big nation in Terra. My federation is filled with refugees and surrounded by radiation. What we going to do now then?!."

Richard takes a drink of vodka. And spits on the floor.

Richard: ..."Why, this, taste, like deadman semen mixed with chinese vodka?."
Last edited by Erutenia on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:34 pm

"You don't like vodka?! Well, you're certainly not Soyousian. Anyways, this is no time for my stupid jokes.
Well, involved in this conflict are nations far more advanced than several nations on this planet where we reside. Maybe we could use that technology to make repairs more reachable? Certainly there has to be something that can be done through collaboration to protect the common citzens from the now destructed environment."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 pm

"I agree. But it would seem only fair that the Iron Alliance pay for and lead the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the nations which they damaged or destroyed, heavily on the neutral nations, such as Erutenia. Many of the member states of the IA, which their genocidal and reckless behavior, have caused not needed death, with the lives of the innocent can never be given back to their families, to consider they did not even side with either afflaition. You cannot ignore this." Kraken stared at Skitty and the Admiral as he spoke. TF-7777 nodded after Kraken spoke.

"The Imperial Regions is not neglecting the damage that we have caused since our recent arrival, but the destructive acts of the Iron Alliance outweigh ours, and of the Coalition, to which I might add, was attacked first, and the Coaltion retaliated in self defense."

A B1 one entered the room with a rag and sponge. He bent over near the table and began to clean up Richard's spit.

"Yep, this has got to be the worst job in the whole Droid Army."
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 pm

S e e , e v e r y o n e k n o w s y o u 'r e a m o n s t e r
Skitty's eye twitched. Their own thoughts were taunting them. It wasn't hearing voices, no, it was they themself. Since their entire life revolved around warfare, they've had blood on their hands since the age of 13. Not only that, as a warlord, any deaths from mistakes during the war they'd blame on themself. Hence why they behaved so flamboyantly and fabulously as they called it, their pride was a guard against all of that guilt and trauma. The general placed a palm in the dictator's shoulder, concerned. They breathed in and out to calm down.
"Fair enough. We've already said we'd pay for Soyousian nuke damages, so that already covered. However" they looked directly at Kraken, glaring, "Mr. Attempted-Soyousian-Genocide, do not act like you're high and mighty in this war either. If we're scum, so are you. Arguing over who started it is infantile when lives are at stake." They then turned to their fellow Alliance members. "Soyouso volunteers to help lessen the load on you guys by helping you pay your share of the reparations. But know," they turned back to everyone else, speaking firmly and coldy, "This will not and should not be another case of Treaty of Versailles, on either end. World War II is a prime reason not to do that. I won't tolerate such a thing from either side. The only reparations taken should be the reparations needed, yes?"

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Kraken, visually angry, smashed his metal fist into the table. "I have grown extremely impatient and tired of hearing your same argument regurgitated again and again. The Imperial Regions never attempted to cause a 'Soyousoian Genocide.' Our Military battled to rid Skyhooked of your invading troops, and that is no genocide. If you were referring to the plan of blockading your evacuation fleet temporarily, the goal was to never destroy the ships, but to cause the Soyusoians to surrender to end the war. The plan was never executed, and if it was, it would not have been a genocide. I am confused on how you obtained that inforrmation. Stop retorting to this flawed and baseless argument. Now, back to the discussions. The Federal Droid Army and the CPS issued no harm to neutral nations, beside Madagascar, but the Senate decided to not let the fate of the citizens belong to the Military, mainly myself, and so the citizens were treated 'well' to your standards. And we did not use the Delta Formation when New Alpha was attacked, but placed the citizens into shelters. The IROC shall in turn, help to rebuldd and help damaged nations, but only the ones of the Coalition and neutral states."

TF-7777 turned to Skitty, and tilted his head module.

"It appears that you are visually disturbed, are you alright?"

The Kurzou Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kurzou Empire » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Erutenia wrote:
The Iron Skull wrote:The Admiral would nod in a agreement with the droid, surprising considering the ideal of peace with the advantages that he could a achieve in the long run."My time was ending with ending the war permanently by means that some in this can guess, but ones that fully should dare not speak it for the sake of progress in the summit, now here's a few proposals that I would like to have for starters" He would begin explaining them."The Milk Way Universe should be divided by depending on the strength of a nation for a DMZ lining with the nations owning territory that would but rest to their goals of total domination in thus system, if we agree on this the dividing would be equal to serve our interests, and maybe some territory on earth can be talked out for a win-win" the admiral would just be making up ideas to get the meeting started as it feels dreadfully boring.

Richard: "What about us?, the neutrals?. I have no issue with the IA killing the shit outta of the coalition, but your forces nuked basically any big nation in Terra. My federation is filled with refugees and surrounded by radiation. What we going to do now then?!."

Richard takes a drink of vodka. And spits on the floor.

Richard: ..."Why, this, taste, like deadman semen mixed with chinese vodka?."

"You might as well come here in vain, you neutrals are nothing of this meaning your refugees are not your citizens or slaves, they are not of my concern" Said the Admiral in cruel tone of voice."If you want to help them, I would suggest putting a bullet through their heads" he added.

He looked to the Droids."The Evacuation fleet was annihilated, when the Dreadnought was coming online in the preparations of the imminent destruction of Terra, no survivor might you hear?" He would repeat."No Survivors" he would puff a cloud of smoke that would be a devil dancing."Terra was destined to be purged of its' corruption with a new one being made with the Soyousians and other lowtech civs that were teleported above my ship to populate the new Order without the unneeded messing with it" He would mean this by heart and the firmness in his voice.

(This is the Updated version of the Iron Skull FYI)
Last edited by The Kurzou Empire on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Kraken, visually angry, smashed his metal fist into the table. "I have grown extremely impatient and tired of hearing your same argument regurgitated again and again. The Imperial Regions never attempted to cause a 'Soyousoian Genocide.' Our Military battled to rid Skyhooked of your invading troops, and that is no genocide. If you were referring to the plan of blockading your evacuation fleet temporarily, the goal was to never destroy the ships, but to cause the Soyusoians to surrender to end the war. The plan was never executed, and if it was, it would not have been a genocide. I am confused on how you obtained that inforrmation. Stop retorting to this flawed and baseless argument. Now, back to the discussions. The Federal Droid Army and the CPS issued no harm to neutral nations, beside Madagascar, but the Senate decided to not let the fate of the citizens belong to the Military, mainly myself, and so the citizens were treated 'well' to your standards. And we did not use the Delta Formation when New Alpha was attacked, but placed the citizens into shelters. The IROC shall in turn, help to rebuldd and help damaged nations, but only the ones of the Coalition and neutral states."

TF-7777 turned to Skitty, and tilted his head module.

"It appears that you are visually disturbed, are you alright?"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. The evacuation fleet was of Soyousian citizens that were NOT soldiers. You cannot deny that the people in the Kurzou Empire's evacuation ships were simply going to safer ground, not helping us attack you. You can't expect us to ignore this. You can't just act like us nuking Skyhooked's land was worse than that. Both were attacks on civilians" They twitched again, turning to TF-7777, snapping.
"No, I'm not FUCKING alright. I don't see why anyone would be alright here. I was out there in the war with the air force, I saw my friends being shot down and killed, I got ill due to all of that stuff in the air. You think I'm going to be okay after that? Does it seem like someone who is okay? Look at me. I chose to wear my uniform from when I was in my plane, which is tattered and torn as you can see, to show you what this war has done to all of our people. Do I look of good health to you? I have dark circles under my eyes, doesn't look pretty, does it?"
From their pocket, they took out photographs of many dead soldiers, sprawn all over the place in the battlefield. They were not just Soyousian, some were Populi-Terraen, some Skyhookedian, some destroyed droids from Imperial Regions of Commerce, and some Prussian. Soldiers from both sides, it made no difference because they were all dead.
"DO I FUCKING LOOK HEALTHY TO YOU? Do these people look healthy to you? Does my planet look healthy to you? For fucks sake, look at Terra! Look at it! Does that look healthy to any of you in this room? No, I am not okay. Why would I be okay with any of this going on? When you guys make decisions with this, I want you to look at these images so you all know the impact of this war on everyone. Don't care if your stomach's weak or not. See what I saw."
Last edited by Soyouso on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Soyouso wrote:"I don't want to hear your excuses. The evacuation fleet was of Soyousian citizens that were NOT soldiers. You cannot deny that the people in the Kurzou Empire's evacuation ships were simply going to safer ground, not helping us attack you. You can't expect us to ignore this. You can't just act like us nuking Skyhooked's land was worse than that. Both were attacks on civilians" They twitched again, turning to TF-7777, snapping.
"No, I'm not FUCKING alright. I don't see why anyone would be alright here. I was out there in the war with the air force, I saw my friends being shot down and killed, I got ill due to all of that stuff in the air. You think I'm going to be okay after that? Does it seem like someone who is okay? Look at me. I chose to wear my uniform from when I was in my plane, which is tattered and torn as you can see, to show you what this war has done to all of our people. Do I look of good health to you? I have dark circles under my eyes, doesn't look pretty, does it?"
From their pocket, they took out photographs of many dead soldiers, sprawn all over the place in the battlefield. They were not just Soyousian, some were Populi-Terraen, some Skyhookedian, some destroyed droids from Imperial Regions of Commerce, and some Prussian. Soldiers from both sides, it made no difference because they were all dead.
"DO I FUCKING LOOK HEALTHY TO YOU? Do these people look healthy to you? Does my planet look healthy to you? For fucks sake, look at Terra! Look at it! Does that look healthy to any of you in this room? No, I am not okay. Why would I be okay with any of this going on? When you guys make decisions with this, I want you to look at these images so you all know the impact of this war on everyone. Don't care if your stomach's weak or not. See what I saw."

Richard: *looking Skitty directly into their eyes* "Then why you did this?. This is not fault of the IA, not the "Kurzou Empire", not the coalition, and definitely not of those prussians."

Richard: "No. This war was your fault. Soyouso gave the Galactic powers of the Iron Alliance the chance to invade Terra, they needed a scapegoat to take this planet. Without your nation, they not even looked Terra for just one second."

Richard: "Your country betrayed every life form in the Earth. What your people will say to their sons?"
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Kraken raised his hand up. "Enough of your ramblings. Your emotions will not affect our decisions. Those photos are the caustlies of the war that the Iron Alliance created, which you helped to as well. Your sense of warmongering and reckless behavior killed those men. All we did was defend an ally, nothing more. End this vain attempt to convince us of unfounded guilt. The Imperial Regions of Commerce shall donate to contribute to the reconstruction efforts."

The cleaning Battle Droid stood up, and passed a torn photograph of dead soldiers to the Dictator.

"You dropped this." The B1 stared at Skitty, then turned its head and left.
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:49 pm

"...Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to place the blame on one nation? You do realize when we joined the war already started, right? Did I not just say I would not tolerate a Treaty of Versailles tactic? You are not angels, neither side of this war is an angel. How dare you ignore the suffering of people just because they are your enemy and then condemn someone of the same thing."
The were done. Their blood was boiling too much to continue speaking, and they took the moment to calm down.
"Fine then. We'll pay all of the reparations the Iron Alliance nations have to pay. So long as you'll leave our allies the fuck alone already."

The Kurzou Empire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kurzou Empire » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:04 pm

"Payment? HAhahah no, I won't bother waste money on the fueling the opposition's toys that won't be happening they can waste their own money on there own toys, the Iron Alliance will serve no one! That's final" said Hellion in a disgusted voice.
Last edited by The Kurzou Empire on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:12 pm

"My nation serves no one. It is but appeasement so this can end. Don't worry about it, I can handle it. But keep in mind I'll only be giving the money needed for rebuilding their cities. It's but an act of honor for us to take this responsibility. But you, my dear comrades of the Alliance, won't have to pay a thing, as Soyouso will cover your's."

The Kurzou Empire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kurzou Empire » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Soyouso wrote:"My nation serves no one. It is but appeasement so this can end. Don't worry about it, I can handle it. But keep in mind I'll only be giving the money needed for rebuilding their cities. It's but an act of honor for us to take this responsibility. But you, my dear comrades of the Alliance, won't have to pay a thing, as Soyouso will cover your's."

"Your people need pay a coin to the droids, they have suffered nothing just a scrap yard of metal, they have the wealth on their side, no payment by you will be needed for the capitalists" responded Hellion to Skitty's comment.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

"I speak of the nations we did harm, not the greedy laissez faire scrap metal nation. Don't worry, I won't be so gullible."

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:50 pm

"Arrogance won't repair relations. You are not free of guilt, Pirate, and you will pay for your recklessness and imperialistic tendinces. You, and all of us, will help the neutral nations that were scilenced by your Alliance." Kraken put a finger to his head.

"Admiral TX-49, pull the ship back over Europe."

Soon the ships hyperspace jumped, and it was hovering over Europe, which could be seen from space.

"Might I add the needless destruction of European Nations. Oh, you will pay."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents