NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Countdown[Closed][PMT-FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 am

the meeting has begun

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:44 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:the meeting has begun

Dat moment when you park a true/stable vacuum beside a ship...
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:the meeting has begun

Dat moment when you park a true/stable vacuum beside a ship...

ok....

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm making homework, wait for mah posts bois.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:19 am

The Iron Skull wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
everything is godmod in this RP

So infinite droid army isn't godmodding? Hm....questions.....The Starship is not godmod you need to be able to strategize on deactivating it or you could leave if you don't like challenges.

Not godmodding dammit, powerwanking, which is on the same caliber as godmod.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 am

I'm dropping out because I've fallen behind with events, so just void my posts n' stuffs.
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Finally some progress!!

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awitha » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Am I to late?
Nation:Awitha
Leader:N'eviar
Ideology:imperial
Demonym:Awithan
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Iron alliance
RP Example: basically first real roleplay so none
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) nothing
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Awitha wrote:Am I to late?

y
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:41 pm

"And the emperor did a backflip over to him, and stood on one hand, wearing a face of indifference."

I should expected that.

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Erutenia wrote:"And the emperor did a backflip over to him, and stood on one hand, wearing a face of indifference."

I should expected that.

WE GIB NO FUCKS MAN...
XDdDDDdDDD

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:46 pm

soooooooooooooooooooooo...

Roflcopter

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Congratulations you managed to be more fabulous than the dictator of Soyouso. And they literally use ballet during swordfighting, use the wind to fly around with a parasol like Mary Poppins, and they make their servanta paint them like a French girl.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Soyouso wrote:Congratulations you managed to be more fabulous than the dictator of Soyouso. And they literally use ballet during swordfighting, use the wind to fly around with a parasol like Mary Poppins, and they make their servanta paint them like a French girl.

Put it into your signature pleb.
XDDDDDDDD

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow, didn't know water could taste like that

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Wow, didn't know water could taste like that

With the IROC, anything is possible!
mods are musty

monky :)

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Sounds like some sort of jingle after a commercial. TV-47 is the next Billy Mays. He should advertise Oxy Clean.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Soyouso wrote:Sounds like some sort of jingle after a commercial. TV-47 is the next Billy Mays. He should advertise Oxy Clean.

Bleach oh yeeeeeeee.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:37 pm

"And you, ignorant CENSORED VIA DIPLOMATIC MATTERS. Have you such small intelligence, Emperor? Since you have many more vacuum devices, and warn of us with a nonexistent deity, we are 'stupood?' I do not accept your inferior and simple logic. And learn to read a dictionary before you arrive to a diplomatic meeting."

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT NIGGA!

Straight Outta the Corporate Trade Federation of the Imperial Regions of Commerce

BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:44 pm

I love how diplomacy on NationStates is just leaders roasting each other.
Last edited by Soyouso on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 pm

bruh get your vacuum cleaner outta on of my billions of system before its swarmed. Also, we might do some warring. Seriously its a peace talk, don't start new wars that you'll lose

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:bruh get your vacuum cleaner outta on of my billions of system before its swarmed. Also, we might do some warring. Seriously its a peace talk, don't start new wars that you'll lose

Yeah, I got a squid in the roooooooooom.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:32 am

For the curious, here is a rather chilling article about what a RL pandemic would look like. The bioweapons I used in this RP (that E38 is lying about), especially Dust, would most likely be considerably worse (without a magical aerosol Green Refresher cure).
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:41 am

Supreme Authority wrote:For the curious, here is a rather chilling article about what a RL pandemic would look like. The bioweapons I used in this RP (that E38 is lying about), especially Dust, would most likely be considerably worse (without a magical aerosol Green Refresher cure).

Maybe it's not like a world killing thingie like virus from Plague inc, but the consequences are dire indeed. And that dust would have made the country a total hellhole.

I know that Green Refresher may be a bit far fetched... but it's not a magic panacea. Dust infection still damaged the economy and reputation. It would be magical if nothing would be damaged or no one killed...
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Supreme Authority wrote:For the curious, here is a rather chilling article about what a RL pandemic would look like. The bioweapons I used in this RP (that E38 is lying about), especially Dust, would most likely be considerably worse (without a magical aerosol Green Refresher cure).

Maybe it's not like a world killing thingie like virus from Plague inc, but the consequences are dire indeed. And that dust would have made the country a total hellhole.

I know that Green Refresher may be a bit far fetched... but it's not a magic panacea. Dust infection still damaged the economy and reputation. It would be magical if nothing would be damaged or no one killed...

From a biochemical standpoint, Green Refresher would indeed be magical (at least in MT, maybe not far out-enough PMT). First of all, aerosol antivirals and antibiotics are usually given through inhalers for respiratory infections, and couldn't be plausibly delivered by air. Monoclonal antibodies are given IV, definitely not by aerosol. RL antivirals are much more narrow-spectrum than (most) antibiotics, and it'd be very unlikely that any treatment for a coronavirus (Ghoul) would work on a paramyxovirus (Dust). Designing a novel antiviral takes quite a bit of time and money, both for R&D and production.

But I know a few clinicians who would (figuratively) kill for an effective broad-spectrum antiviral.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents