NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Countdown[Closed][PMT-FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Tesra wrote:
Iffria wrote:

Almost as soon as the Tesrans fire, 5,000 Iffrian warships simultaneously exit Zero-Space. Once the first Tesran volley was shot, skilled Iffrian sailors had their targets in sight. Before another barrage could have been fired, the Iffrians rail-cannons and laser beams opened fire, decimating a good tenth of the attacking fleet.

Before the Tesrans could answer back, Imperial strikers harassed the remaining Tesran fleet, while Iffrian battleships and dreadnoughts got into close range. Imperial destroyers stayed back, and fired anti-matter missiles from a distance.

It was total chaos. Ships rammed into each other, or went broadside with one another. Strikers that were badly damaged crashed into enemy ships. Hulls were ripped apart, flinging men out of the ships.

Because you just totally get to control my ships, right?

(This was by Iffria, btw)

That was one of the saddest examples of god mod I've ever seen.
mods are musty

monky :)

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
Tesra wrote:
Almost as soon as the Tesrans fire, 5,000 Iffrian warships simultaneously exit Zero-Space. Once the first Tesran volley was shot, skilled Iffrian sailors had their targets in sight. Before another barrage could have been fired, the Iffrians rail-cannons and laser beams opened fire, decimating a good tenth of the attacking fleet.

Before the Tesrans could answer back, Imperial strikers harassed the remaining Tesran fleet, while Iffrian battleships and dreadnoughts got into close range. Imperial destroyers stayed back, and fired anti-matter missiles from a distance.

It was total chaos. Ships rammed into each other, or went broadside with one another. Strikers that were badly damaged crashed into enemy ships. Hulls were ripped apart, flinging men out of the ships.

Because you just totally get to control my ships, right?

(This was by Iffria, btw)

Can we get papa skull to go sort this fucker out?
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Just settle it between you two... no need to involve OP.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Tesra wrote:
Haja-Mishu wrote:

Skullyboy isn't tough enough to drop the guillotine down on godmodders. HEAR THAT SKULLY? YOU BELONG IN WEENIE HUT JR'S
mods are musty

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Well they're not online, so I guess I'll do it.
Iffria wrote:Arotex gave him a cold stare.

Iffria, buddy, pal, amigo, you can't control other people's characters. This is the second time now. It'd be best to let Haja-Mishu decide how their character would react to your character's arrival instead of assuming what they'd do.
Last edited by Soyouso on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 pm

I believe Iffria thinks Victor is the admiral....
mods are musty

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:
Tesra wrote:

Skullyboy isn't tough enough to drop the guillotine down on godmodders. HEAR THAT SKULLY? YOU BELONG IN WEENIE HUT JR'S

Hmm? Oooh, I'll deal with that or.....meh diplomacy is nonexistent here.
*Gets guillotine ready*
*Godmodder is decapitated*

Problem solved with the voices of the slaves, I mean people have destroyed the rebelscum.Anyways on serious note if he does repost again either I or you people will report to the High Gods of thus lands(Moderators) to enforce our divine laws.
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:14 pm

So is Victoor dead now or what?
mods are musty

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:I believe Iffria thinks Victor is the admiral....

Victor the Admiral?! Ha! No...never, thus thinks I should recreate victor's storyline as he has been replaced by many of newer characters for their skills in combat and well being sane[ish], which makes victor a secondary character in a way.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:So is Victoor dead now or what?

No, he's not dead too early for that or late? Hmm...I'll have a post up on you soon, no worries.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 pm

I am brining back an old character that I left in a last RP. He's on the universe ship

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:40 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:I am brining back an old character that I left in a last RP. He's on the universe ship

Mine or yours?Wait does your nation even have the technology to build such a ship with primitive technology?
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:46 pm

He is on your Universe Ship killing crew. Hey I dont have primitive tech >:(
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:16 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:He is on your Universe Ship killing crew. Hey I dont have primitive tech >:(

Lets see how well they best against a living dreadnought for obstacle CIS droids, shall we?

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:31 pm

infinite amounts of CIS droids...

and you know that a living ship is easier to kill than a regular one, right?
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:infinite amounts of CIS droids...

The ship has the means of evolving in changes to its scenario so it would have a longer chance of survival in conflict like this one.If this ship is defeated without full operation by the admiral to destroy the earth and recreate it the earth wouldn't survive the wreckage of the vessel or may change into one causing a positive and negative effects to happen only depending how you can gain its loyalty to the new driver, of couse.
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 pm

The Iron Skull wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:infinite amounts of CIS droids...

The ship has the means of evolving in changes to its scenario so it would have a longer chance of survival in conflict like this one.If this ship is defeated without full operation by the admiral to destroy the earth and recreate it the earth wouldn't survive the wreckage of the vassal or may change into one causing a positive and negative effects to happen only depending how you can gain its loyalty to the new driver, of couse.

ITS VESSEL, NOT VASSAL

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:49 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
The Iron Skull wrote:The ship has the means of evolving in changes to its scenario so it would have a longer chance of survival in conflict like this one.If this ship is defeated without full operation by the admiral to destroy the earth and recreate it the earth wouldn't survive the wreckage of the vassal or may change into one causing a positive and negative effects to happen only depending how you can gain its loyalty to the new driver, of couse.

ITS VESSEL, NOT VASSAL

#GrammarNaziConfirmed

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am

how about ruskland does not deploy centillions or 'google' amount of troops to my industrial worlds, which we can detonate at any time. Why are you even attacking me? You know that I'm not going to surrender and give up, its pointless for you. You think your empire is large?

PS just void your posts. Im really not in the mood fora huge godmod battle
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:54 am

Okay ya got a point. I've seen armies fight larger armies, but "Google the amount" just means "I don't wanna lose so I'll give infinite soldiers".
But tbf "infinite droids" is kind of the same thing.

Iffria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Iffria » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 pm

To The Iron Skull.

I just saw that I wrote 1,000 ships in my initial IC posts, instead of 10,000. In the battle between me and Tesra, I don't think I was being clear that's what my ships were doing, and I forgot to tell you that Leon has magic, so I apologize for the misunderstanding and wanted to tell you that I was not trying to god-mod, so my bad. I will fix my posts and will be more in-depth in future posts if allowed.
Last edited by Iffria on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:44 pm

What happend to the Skully's Yuge OP starship that the Multiversal Commies wanted to destroy?. In my opinion, that's godmod.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Erutenia wrote:What happend to the Skully's Yuge OP starship that the Multiversal Commies wanted to destroy?. In my opinion, that's godmod.

everything is godmod in this RP

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:47 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
Erutenia wrote:What happend to the Skully's Yuge OP starship that the Multiversal Commies wanted to destroy?. In my opinion, that's godmod.

everything is godmod in this RP

Really everything? Is it really so bad?
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 pm

If 'everyone' is godmodding why point it out?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents