NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Countdown[Closed][PMT-FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Final Countdown[Closed][PMT-FT]

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:59 pm

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
The Iron Alliance and the Coalition are officially at war with one another, with the Iron Skull launching a massive nuclear bombardment on the Coalition member states causing massive destruction in casualties with people being erased within a blink of an eye as no one would think the two factions would risk war with another, but so it came with thousands of civilizations not located on Earth being attacked by superweapons that can tear a planet or galaxy completely without any trouble giving more signal of Total Assured Annihilation to the entire omniverse for the Iron Alliance to secure victory in the conflict wit the death of thousands and thousands of innocent of lives being blown away by the powerful destructive weapons operated and commanded by the Admiralship of the Iron Skull, whom is determine to slaughter the Skyhookedians and anyone that stands in his bloody way.
Also the nations of the universe will be forced to fight for Iron Alliance or the Coalition as nation who wished to be neutral in the war will either be made targets for the warring factions or be destroyed by the new dreadnoughts developed by the Iron Skull, which are the estimated size of a universe unleashing their godly arsenal on enemy fleets and launching invasion on worlds to expand the power of the Iron Alliance by brute force for advancement in the war as the Coalition tries to stabilize themselves from this sudden attack by the Iron Alliance with them being on the defensive to hope for survival in this crazed war sparked by the nations of Skyhooked and Iron Skull with hearts of darkness that as infected them both and spreading through the universes like wildfire.

"War will not decide who is right or wrong, it will decide who is left"
-Unknown
In Character Thread

Code: Select all
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Leader:[/b]
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Demonym:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b](The Coalition or the Iron Alliance)
[b]RP Example:[/b]
[b]NOTICE:[/b](Is there anything I need to be informed  about?)
1] This is just game.
2] WMD/Overpowered Magic are Green(But Galactic, planetary, universal destruction is not allowed)
3] Treat players with respect in the OOC forum
4] Godmodding will not be tolerated and the first warning will be the last warning
5] No one liners and the first warning will be your last warning
6] Players that have been inactive for a long period of time(four weeks or more) will be removed from the list though they can be added back on, if they show reason to fully take part in the roleplay to the OP by telegram.
7] Have fun!
The Iron Skull
Soyouso
Supreme Authority
Ruskland-Preuben
Skyhooked
The Interstellar Federation
The UASW
The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Lamerika
Erutenia
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 31 times in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Nation: Skyhooked
Leader: Stan Dixon
Ideology: Anarcho-mutualism
Demonym: Skyhookedian
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Coalition.
RP Example:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=390075
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Nation: Skyhooked
Leader: Stan Dixon
Ideology: Anarcho-mutualism
Demonym: Skyhookedian
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Coalition.
RP Example:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=390075

Accepted.

The Mitanni
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mitanni » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Curious about joining to help the Iron Skull but some questions

1.)How advanced is the tech involved?
2.) What is the span of the war, a region, a continent, a planet, a galaxy or a universe or even the omniverse
3.) Are NS Stats going to be used?

Thanks for answering if all possible.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Nation: The Dictatorship of Soyouso
Leader: Dictator Skitty Turnabout
Ideology: Imperial fascism
Demonym: Soyousian (same whether single or plural)
Faction: The Iron Alliance
RP Example: Wella-Soyo War
NOTE: We are WWII tech militarily.
Last edited by Soyouso on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 pm

The Mitanni wrote:Curious about joining to help the Iron Skull but some questions

1.)How advanced is the tech involved?
2.) What is the span of the war, a region, a continent, a planet, a galaxy or a universe or even the omniverse
3.) Are NS Stats going to be used?

Thanks for answering if all possible.

1) I would say Modern to Futuristic, but depending on how well you can use your technology to defeat or even hold off a stronger enemy based by your skilled is more favored by me.
2) The Prime battle will be taking place in the Milky Way, the second place will taking place in different parts of the universe with players of the oppose factions will taking to eliminate an other player by invading the said words in his system and try to take his homeworld for said faction.

3) NS states are not used.
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Soyouso wrote:Nation: The Dictatorship of Sououso
Leader: Dictator Skitty Turnabout
Ideology: Imperial fascism
Demonym: Soyousian (same whether single or plural)
Faction: The Iron Alliance
RP Example: Wella-Soyo War
NOTE: We are WWII tech militarily.

Accepted.

The Mitanni
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mitanni » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:14 pm

What is the max amount of Systems we can have?

Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Nation:The Multiversal Union of Reich of the New World Order
Leader:The Overlord
Ideology: Scrinism
Demonym: Orderian
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Iron Alliance
RP Example:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=394118
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) No
One Reality of Archona

ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

Buy People NS stats are not used

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm

The Mitanni wrote:What is the max amount of Systems we can have?

As the war is spread across the omniverse or multiverse was I thinking about 80million systems for players' to have options to be creative about the systems that will be heavy battlegrounds.

The Mitanni
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mitanni » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Nation: KIngdom of The Mitanni
Leader: King Parshatatar
Ideology: Classic Feudal
Demonym: Mitanni
Faction: Iron Alliance
RP Example:The Army of the Mitanni assembled in the Hurrian sector. The levy had bought forward 80,000 men to fight for their Empire's expansion. They screamed in fits of anger and rage, preparing themselves to march forward as they would cut down all who would oppose them. Loud drums and horns echoing over them as the ceremonial Chariots rode in front of the assembled forces bringing on the army to a figurehead of inspiration and spiritual might. They would march on to hopefully conquer the galaxy.
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) The Mitanni has numerous vassals, protectorates and Auxilia of varying tech levels in their outer reach.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:58 pm

The Mitanni wrote:Nation: KIngdom of The Mitanni
Leader: King Parshatatar
Ideology: Classic Feudal
Demonym: Mitanni
Faction: Iron Alliance
RP Example:The Army of the Mitanni assembled in the Hurrian sector. The levy had bought forward 80,000 men to fight for their Empire's expansion. They screamed in fits of anger and rage, preparing themselves to march forward as they would cut down all who would oppose them. Loud drums and horns echoing over them as the ceremonial Chariots rode in front of the assembled forces bringing on the army to a figurehead of inspiration and spiritual might. They would march on to hopefully conquer the galaxy.
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) The Mitanni has numerous vassals, protectorates and Auxilia of varying tech levels in their outer reach.

Accepted.

Lamerika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Nation: The People's Republic of Lamerika
Leader: Jameson Taylor
Ideology: Libertarian Marxism (Taylorism)
Demonym: Lamerikan
Faction: The Coalition
RP Example: Brisketistan - Lamerikan War
NOTICE: Not that I can think of
THE LAMERIKAN SYNDICALIST FEDERATION
"Can I give you some f*cking fruit juice?" -Zizek
- OOC - Our Leader - Military - Overview - Q & A
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Lamerika wrote:Nation: The People's Republic of Lamerika
Leader: Jameson Taylor
Ideology: Libertarian Marxism (Taylorism)
Demonym: Lamerikan
Faction: The Coalition
RP Example: Brisketistan - Lamerikan War
NOTICE: Not that I can think of

Accepted.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:36 pm

OOC: Soyouso has a very large military, but doesn't ever send all of them at once.
IC:
20 million soldiers are the first to leave Soyouso, marching towards the front where they'd face whichever part of the militia Skyhooked sends to defend their border.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 5134c2.jpg
This section is led by General Tex Lacorty, the dictator's second in command. The soldiers were in the black leather uniforms they were known for, as leather was a sign of power. The group Skitty Turnabout was leading was not spoken of, as they didn't want the enemy to guess their strategy early on, but they had already left the nation and were marching.
The goal was not to invade, as Soyouso had no interest in Skyhookedian land. They had their imperial eyes set on someone else, but that would have to wait until another time. The goal was to weaken their forces and defend their allies.
They are currently setting up camp.

Moved to IC thread lel
Last edited by Soyouso on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-United States of America
Attaché

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -United States of America » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Nation:Marican Republic (Marica)
Leader:Pres. Michael Churchill
Ideology:Capitalist Democracy
Demonym:Marican
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance)The Coalition
RP Example:This is my first rp.
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?):We're just like America but quite different.
Last edited by -United States of America on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we don't use NS stats and I had very little time to make this signature.
I'll recreate everything in my factbooks because this kind of America is so weird

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Oh look it's my country in real life. Now I'll feel like I'm fighting myself even though my NationStates nation is basically everything my nation in real life hates. Quite funny, eh?
Before you get approved by Iron Skull, keep in mind this is mixed tech, meaning some involved will be futuristic and some like modern day. Don't underestimate the MTs, they're sneakier.

Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Populi-Terrae » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Nation: Democratic States of Populi-Terrae
Leader: Inguo Hayo
Ideology: Democratic egalitarianism
Demonym: Populi-Terraen
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Coalition
RP Example: viewtopic.php?t=403950&f=5&view=unread#unread
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) Not for now.
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

The animal on our flag is a lion, not a dog.

You may use NS stats. (except for the income tax and income equality)

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

If you want to RP with me or judge my nation, just telegram me.
Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

-United States of America
Attaché

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -United States of America » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Soyouso wrote:Oh look it's my country in real life. Now I'll feel like I'm fighting myself even though my NationStates nation is basically everything my nation in real life hates. Quite funny, eh?
Before you get approved by Iron Skull, keep in mind this is mixed tech, meaning some involved will be futuristic and some like modern day. Don't underestimate the MTs, they're sneakier.

i know. :meh:
we don't use NS stats and I had very little time to make this signature.
I'll recreate everything in my factbooks because this kind of America is so weird

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:12 pm

-United States of America wrote:Nation:Marican Republic (Marica)
Leader:Pres. Michael Churchill
Ideology:Capitalist Democracy
Demonym:Marican
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance)The Coalition
RP Example:This is my first rp.
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?):We're just like America but quite different.

Accepted! Oh great....I got to deal with Lamerika(Est USA) and You, but don't think fightin me will be easy as pie(Well it coud be......likely to 2%) Wat was I just saying?*Drinks Cola*

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:13 pm

WMD/Overpowered Magic will be limited

So, does a 5th dimensional beings abilities to manipulate time and space continuum and as well as the abilities to create matter from nothing considered as overpowered 'magic'?
Last edited by Aeyariss on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Populi-Terrae wrote:Nation: Democratic States of Populi-Terrae
Leader: Inguo Hayo
Ideology: Democratic egalitarianism
Demonym: Populi-Terraen
Faction:(The Coalition or the Iron Alliance) Coalition
RP Example: viewtopic.php?t=403950&f=5&view=unread#unread
NOTICE:(Is there anything I need to be informed about?) Not for now.

Accepted, I do hope you stay more on this Rp than failed Cold war one.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Aeyariss wrote:WMD/Overpowered Magic will be limited

So, does a 5th dimensional beings abilities to manipulate time and space continuum and as well as the abilities to create matter from nothing considered as overpowered 'magic'?

That's allowed and my rules are just 'ironic' as they aren't really followed even by me, but things like Planetary or universe destruction isn't tolerated , so....care to join?

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm going to observe for now.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Ooh. This looks interesting... I might join this just to cause some geopolitical drama... I have a bunch of former Hellgustine ships & power armor and some undead Shurayans to fight against either side in this conflict. Iron Skull knows what I'm talking about. :-P
mods are musty

monky :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents