NATION

PASSWORD

Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am

Forgotten Americans wrote:The APC's arrive in the streets of the capital. Angry protesters began throwing rocks at the APC's and Soldiers. The Guard Troops began firing their weapons in the air and throwing tear gas and smoke grenades.

OoC: Tear gas kills people >.>. I don't think he gave you permission to kill his citizens therefore you are committing a crime

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:57 am

Sorgan wrote:
Forgotten Americans wrote:The APC's arrive in the streets of the capital. Angry protesters began throwing rocks at the APC's and Soldiers. The Guard Troops began firing their weapons in the air and throwing tear gas and smoke grenades.

OoC: Tear gas kills people >.>. I don't think he gave you permission to kill his citizens therefore you are committing a crime

------ Yes but i have let it slide, for now. Im just pretending that he didn't really do it.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Abdju
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Abdju » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

The Perfect God, the King, Nebpehtira, greets the ruler of Kylarnatia, Rokujo Constentine. For me, all is well, be assured. For you, may all go well.

My emissaries report to My Majesty that problems spread across you land, that the people rebel. All the courtiers, and all the Royal Companions were grieved and troubled at such news! It is truly a shame, a grave situation indeed, for the problems my friend, as if he were my brother, the ruler of Kylarnatia, are felt by My Majesty and the courtiers as if they were mine. The Royal Companions beg My Majesty to reassure them, which I do.

My majesty does not let my brother be overcome by these wretches, these usurpers, these rebels. They shall be vanquished, destroyed. They shall breathe no more. My Majesty has decreed that the Beautiful Youth, three battalions from the Ketjenu division, shall be deployed to Krytopia immediately. The total that My Majesty sends being 3000 of the Beautiful Youth, fine and experienced indeed.

May this reassure the heart of my brother, and restore peace and order to his land.

It is written by the Royal Scribe, Re'emkuy, in accordance with the commands of His Majesty, in Men'nefer, Regnal Year 5 of His Majesty, Nebpehtira (life, prosperity, health!) season of Shemu.

OOC: Ketjenu division are an elite force, below only the Royal Bodyguard. They are an all volunteer force. They are highly trained as a stealth unit. They have automatic weapons, ceremonial blades, body armour, nigh vision equipment, and have also received instruction in hand to hand combat. However, they are trained to kill, not contain riots. As such, they will only intervene if the situation escalates seriously out of control and lethal force is necessary.
Last edited by Abdju on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Left/Right -5.25 | Auth/Lib: +2.57 |
"Objectivism really is a Fountainhead of philosophical diarrhea" - derscon
"God Hates Fags But Says It's Okay to Double Dip" - Gauthier

Great Nepal - Tax supporting environment are useless, we can live without it.
Great Nepal - Lions can't fly. Therefore, eagles are superior.
Turan Cumhuriyeti - no you presented lower quality of brain
Greed and Death - Spanish was an Amerindian language.
Sungai Pusat - No, I know exactly what happened. The Titanic had left USA's shores and somewhere near the Arctic Circle
Derscon - I let Jews handle my money, not my penis.
Fevolo - i'm not talking about catholics. i'm talking about christians.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:55 am

Kylarnatia thanks His Majesty, and will send them back when the job is done.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Previous

Return to International Incidents