NATION

PASSWORD

Yet Another XKI War RP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Yet Another XKI War RP

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:54 am

After the previous war between Evil Dictators Happyland, New Fania, and Techoligia, all three nations have had to rebuild.
Because history repeats and the ending to the last one was kinda forced and we want to do it right this time, we're at it for round 2.
My current position is to increase the size and quality of my army and space forces. I'm not at war with anyone yet, but I'm not stupid and can see one on the horizon that I can neither avoid nor continue not caring about.

New Fania
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 am

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:After the previous war between Evil Dictators Happyland, New Fania, and Techoligia, all three nations have had to rebuild.
Because history repeats and the ending to the last one was kinda forced and we want to do it right this time, we're at it for round 2.
My current position is to increase the size and quality of my army and space forces. I'm not at war with anyone yet, but I'm not stupid and can see one on the horizon that I can neither avoid nor continue not caring about.

How much would it take to have you on my side?? You already have my Port Chesapeake.

New Fania is starting to rampantly rebuild much of the army, and the new president's defense executive order is going to released in some time

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 am

Military Agenda

New Fania’s Military Agenda for the next 5 (IRL Weeks) years. President McArthur has called this an emergency measure after Techoligia’s aggression.

-New Fania will launch a huge revamp of navy, which includes 5 Aircraft Carriers, 35 Amphibious Assault Ships, 115 Patrol Ships, 35 Destroyers, 58 Cruisers, 95 Frigates, 37 L.C.S., and 60 Choppers.

-New Fania will increase the army, including 2,450 Humvees, 1,070 Jeeps, 1,700 Tanks, 90 Soldier Trucks, 180 Supply Trucks, 175 Choppers.

-The Air Force will get a small amount of equipment, including 450 Fighter Jets, 60 Patrol Ships, 30 Humvees, and 150 Choppers.

-The New Fanian Interstellar Exploration Unit will get 3 space stations, 35 satellites, 10 Space Laser, 12 telescopes, 25 Land-based vehicles, 60 Rovers, and more.

New Fanian Defense Ministry Statement:

“We will stand up to Techoligia, we will not be bullied into submission, the destruction of our space laser is an act of WAR. It will not be tolerated” “The New Fanian Ambassador to Techoligia is trying to maintain peace for the last time, if they fail to reach a solution, New Fania will take… tougher measures”

Lan Awo
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Awo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:01 am

Honestly, i see both New Fania and Evil Dictators Happyland as allies and i like them both. but, if it comes down to either one of you, fit would be really hard choice. The only thing I know for sure is that I am against Techo for their aggression.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:08 am

Lan Awo wrote:Honestly, i see both New Fania and Evil Dictators Happyland as allies and i like them both. but, if it comes down to either one of you, fit would be really hard choice. The only thing I know for sure is that I am against Techo for their aggression.

I'm trying to get Evil Dictators Happyland on my side

Craven States
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Craven States » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:30 am

I am really here to make a profit and friends and not die please
If anyone needs infrastructure rebuilding, firearms, recycled materials, outdated nuclear weapons from the mid-1960s that are gathering a rather large amount of dust, or humanitarian aid, me and my puppet Shalricka can provide them for refugees.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:40 am

Craven States wrote:I am really here to make a profit and friends and not die please
If anyone needs infrastructure rebuilding, firearms, recycled materials, outdated nuclear weapons from the mid-1960s that are gathering a rather large amount of dust, or humanitarian aid, me and my puppet Shalricka can provide them for refugees.

I'll give the refugees, if you give me firearms, when war breaks out

Lan Awo
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Awo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 am

Comsidering the fact that my country is in the lowest 75% for primitiveness (as in, 75% not primitive,) and 6.1% of my budget goes to defense I will go ahead and assert that my military prowess is comparable to England in WWI and naval prowess comparable to Japan post-WWII. Which is good for us because in XKI lore, we are all on islands.

Okay, here are specifics using these assertions.

NAVY
40 Imperial Aircraft carriers
200 Awosian Bombers
155 Awosian fighter planes
20 AA guns, excluding those equipped onto ships
60 Imperial Destroyers
55 Imperial Frigates
30 Imperial submarines, equipped with modern nuclear power and missiles (stolen from our neighbours, of course)

ARMY
300,000 modern Awosian infantry (thanks, forced conscription!)
175 Imperial tanks
30 Artillery, able to board and be used on ships
200 outdated field guns, easily torn apart by advanced tanks but still useful against infantry

PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM THE QUEEN.

"The proud people of Lan Awo are ready and able to outfit themselves to protect their land and their allies to the death, surrender is simply not an option and the Awosian government is prepared to see victory at any cost."

The Queen was later seen in her office, having a mental breakdown in front of the prime minister.

SPACE CORPS

The Awosian military hopes to have an organised and powerful space force within 4 years.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:04 am

Lan Awo wrote:Comsidering the fact that my country is in the lowest 75% for primitiveness (as in, 75% not primitive,) and 6.1% of my budget goes to defense I will go ahead and assert that my military prowess is comparable to England in WWI and naval prowess comparable to Japan post-WWII. Which is good for us because in XKI lore, we are all on islands.

NAVY
200 Awosian Bombers
60 Imperial Destroyers
55 Imperial Frigates
30 Imperial submarines, equipped with modern nuclear power and missiles (stolen from our neighbours, of course)

ARMY
175 Imperial tanks
200 outdated field guns, easily torn apart by advanced tanks but still useful against infantry

"The proud people of Lan Awo are ready and able to outfit themselves to protect their land and their allies to the death, surrender is simply not an option and the Awosian government is prepared to see victory at any cost."

The Queen was later seen in her office, having a mental breakdown in front of the prime minister.

SPACE CORPS

The Awosian military hopes to have an organised and powerful space force within 4 years.

you have 8x as many aircraft carriers as me, how??

Craven States
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Craven States » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:07 am

New Fania wrote:
Craven States wrote:I am really here to make a profit and friends and not die please

Ok, but i am also going to sell things / aid other people that may be techoligia to remain neutral and not die

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:12 am

Craven States wrote:
New Fania wrote:

Ok, but i am also going to sell things / aid other people that may be techoligia to remain neutral and not die

Fine, but don't sell firearms to them

Lan Awo
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Awo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 am

New Fania wrote:
Lan Awo wrote:Comsidering the fact that my country is in the lowest 75% for primitiveness (as in, 75% not primitive,) and 6.1% of my budget goes to defense I will go ahead and assert that my military prowess is comparable to England in WWI and naval prowess comparable to Japan post-WWII. Which is good for us because in XKI lore, we are all on islands.

NAVY
200 Awosian Bombers
60 Imperial Destroyers
55 Imperial Frigates

ARMY
175 Imperial tanks

SPACE CORPS

you have 8x as many aircraft carriers as me, how??
that is where about 70% of my military budget went XD
Last edited by Lan Awo on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lan Awo
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Awo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Lan Shine can provide military assistance almost two-fold anything Lan Awo ever could with 12% of funds going to defenses. The colony of Lan Shine hopes to provide great assistance to her allies.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Lan Awo wrote:Lan Shine can provide military assistance almost two-fold anything Lan Awo ever could with 12% of funds going to defenses. The colony of Lan Shine hopes to provide great assistance to her allies.

unfortunatly you can only RP as one nation, unless you want to switch Lan Shine as your RP nation

Lan Awo
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Awo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 pm

New Fania wrote:
Lan Awo wrote:Lan Shine can provide military assistance almost two-fold anything Lan Awo ever could with 12% of funds going to defenses. The colony of Lan Shine hopes to provide great assistance to her allies.

unfortunatly you can only RP as one nation, unless you want to switch Lan Shine as your RP nation

Nah, I'll stick to Lan Awo if that's the case. Especially considering how rapidly my defence priority is increasing. It's already at 8.6%

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 pm

The King has issued a statement saying that any attempts to invade Techoligian soil will result in full destruction of the invading nation's infrastructure.
Last edited by Techoligia on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glory to Techoligia and to Chairman Schuler.

Nubpryton
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nubpryton » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:07 am

"Fakenublet, if we just send the team on the surface a couple of bio-hazard suits and drop pods filled with the Swarm Virus from orbit, we could easily give the team on the surface a breather and at the same time get rid of these annoying pests." Admiral Patrick Rowland suggested, while showing Fakenublet a holographic 3D map of the star system containing NF and Techo.

"That solves two small problems, and creates a much bigger problem, you know...while I do support Techo's revenge, I don't intend sending our own men just because of some stupid sense of nationalism." Fakenublet told the Admiral, as he played with the holograms, causing the homeworld's of NF and Techo to collide with each other and generating an asteroid field where the two planet's collided.

"...why would you support Techo then?"

"Who doesn't want to have revenge against someone that screwed up your life...its only natural for humans to have hate."

"So, what's the plan then?"

"If any of those bastards touch our scientists on the planet...let's just say its not going to end well for them." He told the Admiral, who had a small grin on his face.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:45 am

Techoligia wrote:The King has issued a statement saying that any attempts to invade Techoligian soil will result in full destruction of the invading nation's infrastructure.

our infrastructure is solid. The New Fanian ambassador will address the King at approximately 3:40 P.M. C.S.T.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 am

Nubpryton wrote:"Fakenublet, if we just send the team on the surface a couple of bio-hazard suits and drop pods filled with the Swarm Virus from orbit, we could easily give the team on the surface a breather and at the same time get rid of these annoying pests." Admiral Patrick Rowland suggested, while showing Fakenublet a holographic 3D map of the star system containing NF and Techo.

"That solves two small problems, and creates a much bigger problem, you know...while I do support Techo's revenge, I don't intend sending our own men just because of some stupid sense of nationalism." Fakenublet told the Admiral, as he played with the holograms, causing the homeworld's of NF and Techo to collide with each other and generating an asteroid field where the two planet's collided.

"...why would you support Techo then?"

"Who doesn't want to have revenge against someone that screwed up your life...its only natural for humans to have hate."

"So, what's the plan then?"

"If any of those bastards touch our scientists on the planet...let's just say its not going to end well for them." He told the Admiral, who had a small grin on his face.

they supported the forces against us, it's technically their fault. The New Fanian Ambassador to Nubpryton will meet with the Science Directorate, at 7:30 P.M. C.S.T.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:51 am

God, I just realized I forgot to bookmark this and completely forgot about the thread.

(Note: My morality chip is working now. It wasn't in the last war due to a guideline about "no manipulating the leader's mind" combined with an overly-literal bureaucrat led to the chip being removed. He is now an ex-bureaucrat.)

After looking at said thread, I have issued a broad statement saying that foreign aggression against anyone by anyone will not be tolerated. We have the resources to engage in economic and political warfare without recourse to violence, and if able, we will end hostilities without putting brave Happylandian soldiers at risk. However, while our army is still rebuilding itself after the war with GolgariSwarm, we are not afraid to fight.

We harbor no particular ill will toward New Fania, despite what happened in the last war. We hope they reciprocate.

-Dictator ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ Mk II

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:God, I just realized I forgot to bookmark this and completely forgot about the thread.

(Note: My morality chip is working now. It wasn't in the last war due to a guideline about "no manipulating the leader's mind" combined with an overly-literal bureaucrat led to the chip being removed. He is now an ex-bureaucrat.)

After looking at said thread, I have issued a broad statement saying that foreign aggression against anyone by anyone will not be tolerated. We have the resources to engage in economic and political warfare without recourse to violence, and if able, we will end hostilities without putting brave Happylandian soldiers at risk. However, while our army is still rebuilding itself after the war with GolgariSwarm, we are not afraid to fight.

We harbor no particular ill will toward New Fania, despite what happened in the last war. We hope they reciprocate.

-Dictator ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ Mk II

Techoligia is the clear aggressor here, we want peace, if the Techoligian King rejects the ultimatum, then we will go on to... tougher measures

P.S. What happen to Dictator ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ด้้้้ Mk I???

Grenyyarnia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grenyyarnia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:40 pm

"It's time. We've built everything we need." The Lord Protector said to his Interior Council.

"It's still risky." Ernest Von Kim, the representative of the Council of Economic Advocates said.

"Everything is risky," Replied Alexandria X. Marple, Commandant of the FIIS, the intelligence service of Grenyyarnia... "We don't have to win, we just need to make sure we don't lose." she hissed after a pause.

"You have my blessing, Marple. Execute plan omega. Ernest, crate up 100 units and prepare to send them to New Fania."
-----
The agent was deep inside Happy Dictator Land territory. He had spent years integrating slowly, not arising suspicion. He had delicately, carefully, fabricated the evidence that would tie him to New Fania after his inevitable death.

He stared at the device, sticking out slightly from the innocuous backpack. His last transmission had been terribly garbled, but he understood it. As always, he utterly destroyed the decoded note as soon as he committed it to memory.

He rubbed the left side of his jaw, picked up the bag, and walked out the door and into history.

SIC
HATEFULNESS-HATEFULLNESS:;;;;
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS: TAK4*NV6*F&NIAN*DEVICE*2*HAPYPDECTAT&R*GOVERNMENT*BLDZG*DETONATEDETONATEDETONATE!!*IN*EVNT*C*TURE*TERMNATE*S3LF*WI4H*DRNTL*INGPLANT****LEAF*NV6*F&NIAN*EVIDENS---AXM
:;;;;HATEFULNESS-HATEFULNESS
Last edited by Grenyyarnia on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Grenyyarnia wrote:"It's time. We've built everything we need." The Lord Protector said to his Interior Council.

"It's still risky." Ernest Von Kim, the representative of the Council of Economic Advocates said.

"Everything is risky," Replied Alexandria X. Marple, Commandant of the FIIS, the intelligence service of Grenyyarnia... "We don't have to win, we just need to make sure we don't lose." she hissed after a pause.

"You have my blessing, Marple. Execute plan omega. Ernest, crate up 100 units and prepare to send them to New Fania."
-----
The agent was deep inside Happy Dictator Land territory. He had spent years integrating slowly, not arising suspicion. He had delicately, carefully, fabricated the evidence that would tie him to New Fania after his inevitable death.

He stared at the device, sticking out slightly from the innocuous backpack. His last transmission had been terribly garbled, but he understood it. As always, he utterly destroyed the decoded note as soon as he committed it to memory.

He rubbed the left side of his jaw, picked up the bag, and walked out the door and into history.

SIC
HATEFULNESS-HATEFULLNESS:;;;;
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS: TAK4*NV6*F&NIAN*DEVICE*2*HAPYPDECTAT&R*GOVERNMENT*BLDZG*DETONATEDETONATEDETONATE!!*IN*EVNT*C*TURE*TERMNATE*S3LF*WI4H*DRNTL*INGPLANT****LEAF*NV6*F&NIAN*EVIDENS---AXM
:;;;;HATEFULNESS-HATEFULNESS

whats your purpose, b) you ain't touchin' my soil

Craven States
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Craven States » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Oh, along with refugees, i will also take political exiles, prisoners of war, criminals, violent criminals, problematic citizens, the unpure, the unfaithful, essentially anybody who you don't want in your country for my goods and services listed somewhere above.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Craven States wrote:Oh, along with refugees, i will also take political exiles, prisoners of war, criminals, violent criminals, problematic citizens, the unpure, the unfaithful, essentially anybody who you don't want in your country for my goods and services listed somewhere above.

As you wish

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents