NATION

PASSWORD

A Land Divided, Ripe for the Plucking (Open, IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 am

OOC: forget about my Last post it went a bit tits up due to confusion im gunna work with the fact that Thules Squad have stumbled across Yethus Horsemen.

IC: Thule Crouched down behind the bush looking towards the the Encampment of Raiders. Thule look on as he Herd them laugh as they shared stories and banter amongst them selves.

"Sir... they don't look much like barbarians to me." Came a Whisper of one of his squad.

"yeh they have armour that isnt made of a dead animal to start with."

"Quiten down" Thule scowled at his men. They immidatly did as they where told. "shit they know where hear."

Thule sighed as the Soldiers form the camp stooped talking and look in there general direction. "Grab your kit where going to introduce our selves. presuming they don't spear us before we get a chance."

With that said Thule Slung his rifle over his back and walked out of the bush and down the Slope followed suitly by the rest of his 12 man squad. His Squad looked like a Rag tag bunch of merry men all dressed in different coloured Chaps and Various Shirts and padded armour. Thule was the most presentable he wore a Light Armoured chest plate and knee pads over his Assortment of leather Chaps and other Garments. he wore a black Beret and around his waist was a rather nice look Sabre. Hi rifle was slung over his back how ever Rifles where a Relatively Rare weapon in the island mostly kept to Axonia, Darian Had a few companies of Rifle men. from when Axonia and Darian traded.

"Greetings! My name is Sir Thule we come not as aggressors." Thule let go of his Rifles sling and held his hands up his squad stopping closely behind him. "if you dont mind me asking. who are you ?"

Axonia

As Commanded Expeditions had been sent out to scout out land for the Empire to expand into . To the south east More Desert lay. a terrain most people in Axonia knew how to live on. however to the south west Beautiful fertile flat grass lands sprawled out and beyond that Forests of untold sizes. The wood would come in handy for building materials.

Drake surveyed the maps that had been created. Various Small Tribes Inhabited the land. no more Sophisticated than your average Barbarian. They lived in thatched huts and bathed in dirt like any other uneducated barbarian. Drake smiled to him self. easy land for the taking he thought to him self. the more land the Ruthig had to Pass through the more of a chance the Axon had of whittling there numbers down before they reached illania.

"malatek.."

"yes Sir"

"inform General Lucus Williby that he will be the commanding officer for this task he may take his Army and the Newly Mustered 4th Army to take control of the lands i have Marked."

"yes sir" Malatek bowed as he had to in front of others who where in the emperors chambers and took the maps from the table before poofing away.

"is that the only trick he can do" one of his Advisors asked.

"trust me, that man never ceases to amaze me and ive travelled with him for years."

Official Maps and Pre posed Expansions plans

Official Map of Axonia

Official Expansion plans

OOC:North Calveras i plan on first contact with you next post :)
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"Whatever comes through that gate - whatever comes through that gate - we shall defeat it and stand victorious!"

"For the king!"

The Zural Kingdom was one of the last free outposts of man - two others were known to exist - left in the Fallen Lands. It had been reduced to this - a final stand within the keep of the king, with soldiers standing ready, armed with pikes, swords, and bows. This would be the stand that turned the tide - a final stand on the brink that would save this kingdom of men against the hordes of the Fallen Land that continued to plague the area. The king himself stood behind his men, his ceremonial armor on, and his trustworthy sword - one that had never failed - grasped tightly in his right hand.

The walls of the keep shook as the gate shuttered again, its braced supports hammered and almost to the breaking point. A final shutter and the door broke down with a massive cloud of dust and debris. The field was temporarily blinded as the dust settled - backed by a bellowing roar. Emerging through the dust was a troll, standing at roughly 15' in height - average for most trolls - swinging a spiked club almost the size of a man. Several pikemen immediately moved to counter and were smashed aside by the troll's club.

A volley of crossbow bolts spewed in through the broken gate following the troll, which was now swinging at anything that moved. A ripple of arrows from the archers of men flew out, eliciting several shouts and roars, but the pounding footsteps of Uruk-hai slammed into the keep. Halberdiers plunged into the human lines, smashing in with their long halberds as crossbows behind loosed more bolts at the men. Cries and screams went out as the troll finally was felled, though it had done its damage - the Uruk-hai were everywhere. Fallen men - those who had given up their ideals long ago for the winning side - wielded scimitars and Arabian-looking blades, shouting war cries as the Uruk-hai snarled alongside them.

The kingdom of men was falling quickly, and even the king knew it by this point. The king fought with desperation as his closest aides fell to the long swords of the Uruk-hai, backed by a sharp point for digging and hamstringing cavalry - wielded with the increased strength of the inhuman warriors. It was devolving simply into a bloodbath as the Fallen Land extended into this kingdom...the plague would not be kept out.

It was not long before this kingdom of men was lit ablaze with the fires of victory.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:32 pm

(OOC: Interim post for my expansion against NPC tribes south of my border. waiting on Yethu and Mereshka for the main story lol)

The 4th army and Lucus's Army had Mustered in Asbeck. In total Lucus had mustered.

500x Centurians (Heavy Infantry)
800x Spearmen (Light Infantry)
800x Swordsmen (Light Shielded Infantry)
250x Long bowmen (Missile Infantry)
500x Musketeers (Gunpowder Missile Infantry)
150x Corsairs (Light Cavalry)

Lucus smiled as he watched them March out of the City there boots collectively pounding the ground Thundering rhythmically to the beat of the war drums. they Marched to Calagan the First of the Unruly Tribes that inhabited the southern lands beyond Axonias borders.

On the sand hill Stood Malatek His royal purple robe Flaring in the Warm Desert winds. A rather tenacious smile on his face. he knew what was south of these lands. The Land of the Dark Lord a powerful beast, a definite foe and one that would not be beaten easily.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Yethtu wrote:"Roast is done!" Kaka cried out as he spun the stick one final time.

Blood, still 100 riders strong, had camped itself outside a small coastel town in the North; Byolk, the locals called it. It was a shabby place, and from a distance they could see the smoke rising from whatever fires they had. Inevitably, they would be able to see theirs too. Yet, at the moment none of the riders seemed to care that much. A successful hunt had just netted them plenty of veal, and they planned on enjoying it all.

The camp was set up in a circle in a clearing, with five large pits each cooking a nice deer. Kaka was just pulling the spit up and off from one side, with his Herdsmen Nonak on the other end. He was a bulky fellow, and his horse looked more like a goat then a solid stalion. Yet he did know how to fight,and could show years worth of scars to prove it.

All around, the same air spread as the warriors took chunks from the hot flesh and bit it, liquid fat ozzing out. The various raiders, still dressed for battle, began to cluster toghther and share the stories of their tribes and battles. It was a custom, of brotherhood bonding.

"So, the Flow just waves his rattle a bit and starts shifting, like a cloud." Kaka convaied the tail of his first battle, acting it all out with extreme pomp. " Then, out of nowhere a great Windwyrm rises, bringing a storm with each beat of his white wings. The volly was cast away, and we were all saved. I, sadly, took a solid rock blow to the skull and," he laughed heartly at his own stupity. "Fell asleep. Diden't know we'de won tell later."

'Wait," the beat of... something echoed through the air. "Fellows," Ve, one of the more cultural among them shouted. " Someone is coming with arms."

BOOM! BOOM! The deep roar of the Ruthig drums echo throughout the wastes as the Northmen draw closer and closer to the Black Tongues. A paltry force, we are told, a mere one hundred strong, yet horsemen every one of them. The Ruthig shun cavalry, believing that if one should kill a man, it should be face to face, to see his last horrified look, and to hear his last rattling breath. These Ruthig sound almost a Samurai, with their strict honour, though they are more brutal than any Samurai I've ever seen. They do not hesitate to butcher and pillage, yet follow closely their honour on the field of battle.

This should make the battle interesting...we outnumber the Black Tongues ten to one, though they have us for mobility, and force of charge...yet I am eager to see how my group of a dozen strong should fare against this company of horse...*The next portion seems to be interrupted*

Good news at last! The Emperor has set sail the Glorious Army, and they are making way towards this land even as I speak. Within a manner of months, perhaps less Goddess willing, we shall have this paltry continent under out thumbs.

Now, I must leave this entry, for I must go to don armour and sword.

Mokoto's Journal, Final Entry, Left Un-Dated
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Yethtu
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Mereshka wrote:
Yethtu wrote:"Roast is done!" Kaka cried out as he spun the stick one final time.

Blood, still 100 riders strong, had camped itself outside a small coastel town in the North; Byolk, the locals called it. It was a shabby place, and from a distance they could see the smoke rising from whatever fires they had. Inevitably, they would be able to see theirs too. Yet, at the moment none of the riders seemed to care that much. A successful hunt had just netted them plenty of veal, and they planned on enjoying it all.

The camp was set up in a circle in a clearing, with five large pits each cooking a nice deer. Kaka was just pulling the spit up and off from one side, with his Herdsmen Nonak on the other end. He was a bulky fellow, and his horse looked more like a goat then a solid stalion. Yet he did know how to fight,and could show years worth of scars to prove it.

All around, the same air spread as the warriors took chunks from the hot flesh and bit it, liquid fat ozzing out. The various raiders, still dressed for battle, began to cluster toghther and share the stories of their tribes and battles. It was a custom, of brotherhood bonding.

"So, the Flow just waves his rattle a bit and starts shifting, like a cloud." Kaka convaied the tail of his first battle, acting it all out with extreme pomp. " Then, out of nowhere a great Windwyrm rises, bringing a storm with each beat of his white wings. The volly was cast away, and we were all saved. I, sadly, took a solid rock blow to the skull and," he laughed heartly at his own stupity. "Fell asleep. Diden't know we'de won tell later."

'Wait," the beat of... something echoed through the air. "Fellows," Ve, one of the more cultural among them shouted. " Someone is coming with arms."

BOOM! BOOM! The deep roar of the Ruthig drums echo throughout the wastes as the Northmen draw closer and closer to the Black Tongues. A paltry force, we are told, a mere one hundred strong, yet horsemen every one of them. The Ruthig shun cavalry, believing that if one should kill a man, it should be face to face, to see his last horrified look, and to hear his last rattling breath. These Ruthig sound almost a Samurai, with their strict honour, though they are more brutal than any Samurai I've ever seen. They do not hesitate to butcher and pillage, yet follow closely their honour on the field of battle.

This should make the battle interesting...we outnumber the Black Tongues ten to one, though they have us for mobility, and force of charge...yet I am eager to see how my group of a dozen strong should fare against this company of horse...*The next portion seems to be interrupted*

Good news at last! The Emperor has set sail the Glorious Army, and they are making way towards this land even as I speak. Within a manner of months, perhaps less Goddess willing, we shall have this paltry continent under out thumbs.

Kaka mounted Onix and followed the Herd out of the campsite. Many men stood before them; numbering between ten and fifteen times as many. It would be difficult, but these were softer men, unused to the harsh blows of the plains or the though stones of the quarries. Soon, the ten wedges of Blood had formed, prepared for the charge.

Each wedgehead beat their lance agenst the ground, and it was on

The Herd shouted as they charged the line, assuling from many differnt angles to insure a breakthrough. Kaka himself occupied the Third Wedge, apporching slightly right from head on. Soon, their lances hit... something.
Proud owners of the State of Contonara, colonial posetion.
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.
-If there ever was a God, he gave up a LONG time ago-

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

-Just becuse I find it distasteful, does not mean I can find it illegal-
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Zombodice
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zombodice » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 pm

All dresses have been distributed to the orders that came in. 2 more days until the ball.

Signed,
Ryly Bruti

(OOC: Please sign up some fictional lady for the marriage proposal. Or I will have to make something up. D: Sigh up sheet is on OOC forum.)
------KILROY WAS HERE------
__∩∩∩___(° °)___∩∩∩__
---UUU------()------UUU---

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 am

General Cromwell North western Plains

Cromwell Stood at the Ridge looking down at the huge Mass of Ruthig forces, through is Telescope. Marvellous little thing he thought as he took it from his eye. He turned to one of his officers handing him the periscope.

"seems where not the only ones who want to see the ruthig dead."

"indeed" the officer holding the periscope replied "should we intervene on their behalf?"

"You know i think we should" Turning round Cromwell looked upon his Expeditionary force who where hidden behind the ridge. smiling he pulled out his ceremonial sword. " TO DAY WE STRIKE A SWIFT BLOW TO THE BARBARIANS, SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER A TIME WHEN THEY KNOCKED ON OUR GATES HUNGRY FOR MORE AFTER THEY HAD SACKED THE REST OF THIS GREAT LAND. NOW I SAY WE TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE NO WEAK BUT IN FACT THE STRONGER!, Hush now my soldiers for we will give our selves away let the Battle drums creep up on them and Take them by surprise."

Cromwell turned to his officers who began nodding and then turned around. and Started bellowing orders. Cromwell him self took his periscope back and watched the Yuthig and Ruthig go at it. whilst all around him Troops where mobilising. the sound of Sneer drums Rattling away almost defending to him but almost in audible to the currently battling factions.

The Longbow men lined up on the ridge (100 Long bowmen strong) setting them selves up they set there arrows into the ground and stood still waiting for there officers orders.

"sir do we have permission to fire ?"

"yes captain fire at will."

The captain nodded and turned to his men. "READY.... AIM.... FIRE!"

There was a clatter from the bows as the first round of Arrows Left them Aimed for the Mass of Ruthig soldiers.

75x Centurians (Heavy Infantry)
150x Swordsmen (Shielded light infantry)
200x Spearmen (Light Infantry)
100x Longbowmen (Missile Infantry)
150x Musketeers (Gunpowder Missile Infantry)

Zombodice
Spokesperson

Postby Zombodice » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:30 pm

The ball was held in the throne room, the whole town seemed to be empty. The whole castle was filled with people rich and poor. Every person was checked for any objects that may cause harm to the king. Everything went splendid. Ryly meet everyone on the main floor, enjoying every minute. Ryly spent most of his time downstairs until he decided to join the lords and ladies from other countries. There he spent a fantastic time dining and dancing. During the late hours of the night, Ryly has met a beautiful young women by the name of Sofina Drake. Ryly heard of her, but he never of thought she would be this magnificent. Her beauty has surpassed her intelligence. For the remainder of the night, Ryly has never took his attention away from Sofina, they had a almost perfect connection. Ryly plans to continue meeting Sofina.

(Increased Relationship with The Arch ilands)
Last edited by Zombodice on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
__∩∩∩___(° °)___∩∩∩__

Mereshka
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 28, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mereshka » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Yethtu wrote:
Mereshka wrote:

Kaka mounted Onix and followed the Herd out of the campsite. Many men stood before them; numbering between ten and fifteen times as many. It would be difficult, but these were softer men, unused to the harsh blows of the plains or the though stones of the quarries. Soon, the ten wedges of Blood had formed, prepared for the charge.

Each wedgehead beat their lance agenst the ground, and it was on

The Herd shouted as they charged the line, assuling from many differnt angles to insure a breakthrough. Kaka himself occupied the Third Wedge, apporching slightly right from head on. Soon, their lances hit... something.

It was in this instant that the Ruthig displayed the pure ferocity that had earned them the fear of the South. Most infantry, especielly those lacking any amount of spear, will falter and crumble under a cavalry charge. As the casualties mount, they often turn tail and run. These Northmen however, they charged right back at the Black Tongues, screaming in blood-thirsty rage. They were for the most part armed with rusty iron weapons, and furs and leather, sometimes chainmail if the man was a particuarly succesful raider, yet those huge axes they favoured would shear right through a horses front legs, or lop of a head with ease.

And so as the Berzerkers led the charge into the Cavalry formations, the first few ranks were trampled under foot, or were shattered by lance and spear. However, as the momentum slowed, as happened to even the heaviest cavalry, they prepared to avenge their fallen brethren, with axe and sword. The Ruthig fought with wild abandon, caring not whether what they struck was horse or rider, or for those most Blood Drunk, whether it was friend or foe.

And leading the charge was a strange group, not more than a dozen strong, made of men who were obviously not of the North. They were in general smaller, with the exception of the man who seemed to be the leader who was the match of any of the Ruthig in size. Their arnamant varied wildly, some clad in robes, others in boiled leather, others in a strange armour, made of overlapping plates. Some wielded strange spear-like weapons with a blade for a head, others simple axes or maces, one hung back with a curved bow near as tall as she was, and the large man in front had a huge sword, near as long as one of his fellows if it was an inch and obviously foreign with a slight curve to the top.

It was obvious that this group, even more so than the Ruthig, was the true threat. Whether it was axe or bow or sword, they wielded their weapons with a skill that seemed inhuman, even those in the heavy plate seeming to flow like water as the twisted around lance and spear and struck at the riders. The lone archer shot with such preciscion as to awe the Gods, and it seem that whenever an arrow was loosed, or a sword or axe or spear swung, a man died, their horses untouched.

Sylvonia wrote:Pierre nodded. "In such a case, I thank you yet again. And it is true that there is much work to be found, especially in cities like these." He didn't want to admit how easily he could create money if he really wanted. But the process was so frowned upon that if one chose to do so, they could create small amounts for fear that they would be ratted out. Besides all of that, the simple act of creating money would catch a lot of attention. It seemed the world conspired against anyone wishing to make quick money.

"You speak truly." Aeryn told Pierre with another of his slight smiles. "I hear this city, some even whisper the Nation as a whole, are ruled by Merchant Families, and surely they would require assistance, no? At any rate, I feel it may be best to be off to bed, yes? I myself will start off as the sun rises I hope, though I know not what you will choose to do." With this he laid five copeprs on the table, four for the rooms and one meant for the waitress, and headed off to the upstairs to choose his own room.

EDIT OOC: Oops, forgot the gunshots. I'll get to those shortly Arch Ilands.
Last edited by Mereshka on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current RP projects:

The World. Currenlty my main project, an offsite RP forum.
Death Company. Possibly on hold, once I make up my mind.

Sylvonia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvonia » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Mereshka wrote:"You speak truly." Aeryn told Pierre with another of his slight smiles. "I hear this city, some even whisper the Nation as a whole, are ruled by Merchant Families, and surely they would require assistance, no? At any rate, I feel it may be best to be off to bed, yes? I myself will start off as the sun rises I hope, though I know not what you will choose to do." With this he laid five copeprs on the table, four for the rooms and one meant for the waitress, and headed off to the upstairs to choose his own room.

"Yes, bed. And perhaps you would be willing to accept a traveling companion in the morning? I have nothing better to do than travel, and you seem the type of person who could use someone around just for the fun of it." He hoped his 50 year old appearance wouldn't hurt these chances, but he couldn't blame Aeryn if it did so. He'd already dropped about 30 years since first setting eyes on the man, and he'd hoped his glamour would stop him from realizing this. He would have to find some metal to change though, he couldn't let a meal go unpaid if he might be traveling with this man.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm not convinced that an individual can be a communist. Oh, an individual might tout the benefits of communism both real and imagined, but to actually practice communism, he really needs some people to practice communism with.

Helertia wrote:
Vojvodina-Nihon wrote:Why do people feed the trolls?

it's the closest thing NSG has to ducks

Person 1 wrote:
Person A wrote:I would have the power to shapeshit.

Thats got to be one of the funniest typos on this site OR one of the most creative yet disturbing replys to any question that I've ever seen.

Don't forget the zombies! And remember, guys that sparkle are NOT into girls.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 am

OOC: tis ok Merashka im Basically going to charge into your flank with everything i have lol but ill wait till youve Heard the Gun shots also my long bowmen have started raining arrows onto your men i dont expect them to do much though :P with your bloodlusted men.

IC:

Dear Diary

The Ball was just exquisite, the men where ... well just mmmmm. The king though he was a wonderful man Ryly he was called, handsome charming and smart. i think my father would approve and my uncle i think he would be pleased that i am doing something for the good of the empire. I do hope to see Ryly again. maybe i can persuade uncle Drake to hold a ball, i am 19 in a couple of months. That would be the Greatest excuse for a ball, i just hope it to be as grand as last nights

Diary Extract Written by Princess Sofina Drake 12 hours after the ball

Calagan
Axon Expansion into the south

The Cracks of Gun Powder dominated the Air The Smoke from the rifles Obscuring any ones vision. The Barbarians had chosen not to meet the 4th Army on the field of battle instead they hid behind there tiny Palisade wall. the wall hadn't taken long to be breached and now Soldiers and knights of the realm Hacked down any many who brought a sharp object to bare against them.

Sir Alan Tilt was one such knight inside the wall. swinging His Gun spear he felt the bladed head make contract with at least 3 men as he swung around, there screams enough to make any normal man falter. he looked up to see another Unruly Calagan Run towards him a broad sword held above his head, screaming some war cry. Alan stepped back bringing his Spear to bear in front of him he Lept off on his left foot charging the Barbarian, his Spear pointed for him as the Barbarian drew near he was suddenly ripped to shreds the bang echoing around the Area has the gun spear fired its buckshot rounds. Alan Smirked to see the man fly backwards into a wooden cart. Lifting up his helmet visor he Grabbed the flag in the center of the square and turned around and cheered. they had taken the Village Square. The barbarians backs had been broken.

OOC: will wait for Merashka for the Battle in the North.

Zombodice
Spokesperson

Postby Zombodice » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:22 pm

It has been two weeks after the ball and Ryly still continues to see Sofina. Their love is very deep. Ryly has been... "distracted" by her figure and beauty, which is not a problem. The republic is taking care of economic matters. Currently, Zombodice is not in war with any major nations so the nation should run very smoothly.
__∩∩∩___(° °)___∩∩∩__

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

Sofina Sat in her room smiling as she read the Rather Romantic Letter from Ryly. She had Liked him from the moment she met him but as time went on she had Told her daddy to buy one of the few Airships in the land, which he did for a hefty price. so that she could visit Ryly, she had fallen for him. And her daddy was pleased that she had finally found some one. Smiling she folded up the letter and placed it on the Table.

Calagan
2 weeks after occupation

Things had started to get back to normal, The Rebuilding and development of the land had many of the Richer families in Axonia interested. the Fertile land and Warm winds coming from the desert made it a Pleasure to live in (Like Southern Spain) already on the Hills Villas where popping into existence and huge amounts of land had been bought and where being tilled for farming. Along with the current population people From the surrounding cities had come to Calagan in search of a new life some of the opening up shops and Trader posts. Already Trade Caravans where Marking up routes to Calagan wanting to get in on the trade they could make from the newly Acquired settlement.

General Lucas had set up a militia Force to Act as a Police force. most of it was made up of Volunteers who had moved to Calagan to Start a new. the 4th Army now marched to Thresh the next Barbarian town.

Zombodice
Spokesperson

Postby Zombodice » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Ryly was sitting at the grand dining room table reading some of the letters Sofina wrote to him. Ryly seemed intrigued to see the Arch Ilands are expanding their lands. Ryly seemed eager to do the same. If Ryly allows Zombodice to take control of the lands up north, maybe, just maybe, Sofina would be impressed by his bravery and marry him. Ryly called for his scribe to write Sofina a letter telling her of his plans to take the lands north of Zombodice, and another to the king of the Arch Ilands. He was trying to inform the Arch Ilands of his conquest of the north and are providing assistance to the Arch Ilands if they do the same for Zombodice.
__∩∩∩___(° °)___∩∩∩__

Yethtu
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

"I can't beleive it," Kaka spoke softly into Onix's ear as they turned to gain more momentuim. "These men are a step above those we have been facing so far, but Blood will prevail,:

The thick and salty tange of blood filled each gasp as the winnies of hores and screams of man intermingeled amongst it. Each horsemen had scewred three northernes on his lance; an average feat by any standerds. Yet, unlike the wild forces of the feilds, these Northernes did not run back, but forward. Already many men were deranged, bloodshot and ignoring the wounds of missing limbs as the horsemen pulled back for another charge. 68,69,70. They had lost thirty brave warriors to these scumb. Yet, with the extra speed of their windtrained stallions, the rest of Blood would avenge them.

And the clashs went on, with Yethtians charging only to be met by corroded ax and blade. Things were so mixed up, espcially with several men on him at once, that it was impossable to tell from the thick who was winning.
Proud owners of the State of Contonara, colonial posetion.
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.
-If there ever was a God, he gave up a LONG time ago-

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

-Just becuse I find it distasteful, does not mean I can find it illegal-
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 am

As by now ryly would be busy preparing to expand his territory through the commotion two rather rEagle looking letters would find there way to his Office Desk. they both Sported the Family Symbol of the Axonia. one smelt only of Sofina a trade mark of hers she would always spray her perfume onto the Envelope so people would know straight away who it was from. The Other Lined along the Edges in gold written in a Rather Fancy writing it was addressed to Ryly and once again sported the Axon Symbol on the front Above his name.

Letter from Emperor Drake

To: King Ryly
From Emperor Drake

It is with great pleasure that i finally get to talk to the Great King Ryly. My Niece Holds u at great heights some thing very few people get. i have read your letter and I fully support your efforts. As you fully well know we are expanding our borders. for reasons i can not disclose over writing, but i suggest we meet each other i am willing to Aid your forces and to open trade, as you by now know we posses a unique technology what we call and Airship these vessels al though rare in our nation could very easily facilitate trade between our nations.

i do hope to meet with you soon to talk

Yours Sincererly
Alexie Drake

Battle With in Ruthig Territory

The Axon Bugles Rang out and now the war Drums could be heard Over the Eastern ridge Charged the Axon Forces Spears pointed forward and Swords held high sheer mass of War Chants and Cries Resonated all over the battle field. They Marched toward there foe (The Ruthig) Spear men first Swords men Close behind. to anyone who didn't know who they where they indeed did look like a professional army. Banners flying bugles and rums playing Marching in columns and lines they wore Steel plated armour and chain mail. Once again Arrows flew down form the sky from the Long bowmen on the ridge Behind the Advancing columns of the Expeditionary army. Hidden with in the Long Grass Lay Commander Thule and his Company of Riflemen Waiting for part of the enemy to Brake off to Combat the New Presence on the battle field.

75x Centurians (Heavy Infantry)
150x Swordsmen (Shielded light infantry)
200x Spearmen (Light Infantry)
100x Longbowmen (Missile Infantry)
150x Musketeers (Gunpowder Missile Infantry)

Zombodice
Spokesperson

Postby Zombodice » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am

Ryly finished reading the letter and put it away in his cupboard full of books and other common items that mean something to him. Which you could tell were basically full of items from Sofina.He put all the letters away besides the one he just revived. He has been making plans to invade the north of Zombodice. Tomorrow he starts his campaign to the north.
__∩∩∩___(° °)___∩∩∩__

Autesia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Autesia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 pm

"Is this good news or bad?" the king asked, taking the scroll from Merwyyn.
"Hard to say, my lord. It is news." The wizard replied.
The king furrowed his brow as he read the message.
"War in the north?" he asked, "is that not somewhat irrelevant to us?"
"usually, my lord, yes, but the concerning thing here is that the northsmen are united, and are fighting with two different nations. The fact that these nations felt the need to get involved, and that they haven't simply smashed individual tribes aside suggests this may develop into a bigger problem."
The king sighed.
"Is there anything we can do? Is there anything we should do?" he asked.
"At present, sire, I think becoming involved would be foolish in the extreme. The North is, as you say, some distance away- it would mean marching our armies across most of the continent, and frankly, there is no need. We do, however, have an obligation to share this information with the Sylvonians," he finished.
"Indeed, indeed. Actually, how did you come by this information?" King Thrys asked.
"It pays to be well-informed, Sire." The wizard simply replied.
Important Government figures (MT):
King: Malcier IV
Heir Apparent: Prince Kayle
Prime Minister: Pieter Marcyr
Foreign Minister: Charlotte Helyvyr
Chancellor: Malcolm Griehn
Grand Master of the Order of the Just Sword (Autesian Armed Forces): Granth Malechyr
Grand Master of the Order of the Level Hand (Autesian police force): Kherys Paenderhar
Grand Master of the Order of the Mindful Eye (Autesian Secret Services): Gaulan Cheffre

Map:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents