NATION

PASSWORD

Stille Nacht: Crown's Burden [OOC][MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 am

Murovanka wrote:
Where will the SMOD be heading to? Just please keep them away from the Wein valley front, the Atlish there will be pushed back hard- so that we can get our splash later :P

Well, here's my plan so far. Im going to move my army SPG's, Howitzers and Airborne so that they can assist at Gaidou Peak and open up a route for SMOD to attack Feisten from the Central Pass.

Im also going to use my air wings to help in the fighting for Gaidou Peak. All of this would be coming from Haslet.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:31 am

Murovanka wrote:
The Manticoran Empire wrote:My next action will be tomorrow, possibly a coordinated attack with SLA forces and some more political condemnation of the war.

Alright, that'll delay our advance.

Christoslavia wrote:Ill wait for Muro to give me the go ahead for the dam and Im gonna wait for Twelve to make the first move about the naval schtuff

I'm happy for the Dam operation (codename Medusa) to go ahead now, but Achesia, did you have that in mind for it happening later? In which case you can perhaps bring in reinforcements- that could be the spark of a naval battle when ships carrying your troops are intercepted by Twelve's ships.

The Twelve Isles wrote:Hey, so Im working on my post now. Im gonna have my navy go and blockade New Phallia, and have my planes, artillery and airborne help hold the line until there is a clear front that SMOD can attack and try and break.

As for my planes airborne and artillery, where do you think they should be used Achesia. Also, should I have SMOD help with refugees in Haslet, or just ignore them.

Where will the SMOD be heading to? Just please keep them away from the Wein valley front, the Atlish there will be pushed back hard- so that we can get our splash later :P

@Achesia
For my next post, to move on:
- attack on Guidou will fail
- attack on Foolnot will succeed with heavy casualties
- NP pushes into Central and Tshinan Passes, and get assaulted by guerrilla attacks
- Fifth Division prepares to take Wollybutton itself (having fought on outskirts), NPAF gains partial air superiority over Wein Valley sector
- Finally, because of delays due to guerrilla attacks in the Shentong, the main assault will come from the north toward Diapur

Does that work? I don't want to get too caught up in singular battles so we can move on more easily, especially considering how many fronts we have.

Any chance the Foolbot should fail as well? I am thinking that at least one of my fronts needs to hold if I have a chance of surviving. Even though that northern assault is bearing down on me as well.

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:52 am

Sounds good, Twelve, and for dogfight scenes or anything feel free to 'godmod' shoot-downs of NPAF planes and such.

Achesia wrote:Any chance the Foolbot should fail as well? I am thinking that at least one of my fronts needs to hold if I have a chance of surviving. Even though that northern assault is bearing down on me as well.

I was thinking initially Foolnot succeeds for me to give an advantage in the north, as Guidou gives the Atlish coalition strong air control (I assume you'll put a radar up there) in the center, and the mountain troops there + Twelve's troops will throw them back.

For the north, either the divisions there have their supply lines overextended, SLA+Manticoran rearguard attacks slows them down, Noveos air strikes, or your reserves come in for a last-ditch defence can push them back.

Alternatively we can consider a Noveos ground entrance to the war (he borders north right?) to 'rescue' Atla though there are enough reasons for the New Phallian invasion to fail, and the Crown Prince will be one of them.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 am

Murovanka wrote:Sounds good, Twelve, and for dogfight scenes or anything feel free to 'godmod' shoot-downs of NPAF planes and such.

Achesia wrote:Any chance the Foolbot should fail as well? I am thinking that at least one of my fronts needs to hold if I have a chance of surviving. Even though that northern assault is bearing down on me as well.

I was thinking initially Foolnot succeeds for me to give an advantage in the north, as Guidou gives the Atlish coalition strong air control (I assume you'll put a radar up there) in the center, and the mountain troops there + Twelve's troops will throw them back.

For the north, either the divisions there have their supply lines overextended, SLA+Manticoran rearguard attacks slows them down, Noveos air strikes, or your reserves come in for a last-ditch defence can push them back.

Alternatively we can consider a Noveos ground entrance to the war (he borders north right?) to 'rescue' Atla though there are enough reasons for the New Phallian invasion to fail, and the Crown Prince will be one of them.

Yea that sounds fine, maybe we can have a glorious assault on Foolnot to retake the height?

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:23 am

Achesia wrote:
Yea that sounds fine, maybe we can have a glorious assault on Foolnot to retake the height?

Yeah, like a special forces assault on it. I got the inspiration from the battles for Mt Hermon, pretty good those ones.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:24 am

Murovanka wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Yeah, like a special forces assault on it. I got the inspiration from the battles for Mt Hermon, pretty good those ones.

I think maybe it would be a reservist brigade or just an all out combined arms assault.

Christoslavia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Christoslavia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:46 am

@Muro, my other naval groups are still an route so the fleet I have stationed is under orders to either miraculously destroy the Islish fleet or hold out as long as possible until my other two naval groups arrive
THE ETERNAL EMPIRE OF CHRISTOSLAVIA
This country is no longer a totalitarian nightmare version of my rl views
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08
IATA Member

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:05 am

Christoslavia wrote:@Muro, my other naval groups are still an route so the fleet I have stationed is under orders to either miraculously destroy the Islish fleet or hold out as long as possible until my other two naval groups arrive

You can go ahead and post about capturing the Dam, NPAF is at your disposal to strike targets and such.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Noveos
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noveos » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:33 am

What should I post? I'm not quite sure what course of action you guys want me to take

Christoslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Christoslavia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 am

Am I allowed to take the dam in one post or should I wait for ach to respond?
IATA Member

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 am

Noveos wrote:What should I post? I'm not quite sure what course of action you guys want me to take

Check out the map of units on one of muro's last IC posts. As you can see he has two divisions crossing from Shentong into Atla from the northeast. Perhaps you could cut off his advance from the north?

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Christoslavia wrote:Am I allowed to take the dam in one post or should I wait for ach to respond?

Fine if you take it in one post, ach mentioned like 300 lightly armed guards in the AO.

Noveos wrote:What should I post? I'm not quite sure what course of action you guys want me to take

You can hit ground units on the map or RP fighting for air control; NPAF is sortieing regularly so you can have some shot down.
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Christoslavia wrote:Am I allowed to take the dam in one post or should I wait for ach to respond?

Hmmm I say give me a chance to respond once. Then in your second post take the dam.

Christoslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Christoslavia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Achesia wrote:

Hmmm I say give me a chance to respond once. Then in your second post take the dam.

I gotchu fam
IATA Member

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey Achesia, whats the word on Gaidou Peak? Im having my Airborne, Artillery and fighter and bomber wings attack, so I was wondering if we have any special plans or if I should just go about my business my own way.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:52 pm

The Twelve Isles wrote:Hey Achesia, whats the word on Gaidou Peak? Im having my Airborne, Artillery and fighter and bomber wings attack, so I was wondering if we have any special plans or if I should just go about my business my own way.

I think that is perfect to bring your stuff there. Though the attack has not commenced yet, its a perfect chance to reinforce or something?

Christoslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Christoslavia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm hella busy so I'll have a post up later this week
IATA Member

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Christoslavia wrote:I'm hella busy so I'll have a post up later this week

kk, I think now is the time Twelve, Noveos, and Christo to get your posts in for joining the shooting war.

Noveos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Noveos » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Achesia wrote:

Check out the map of units on one of muro's last IC posts. As you can see he has two divisions crossing from Shentong into Atla from the northeast. Perhaps you could cut off his advance from the north?

Alright. How should I discuss this with him? It may take me a few days to write it tho.

Noveos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Noveos » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Achesia wrote:
Christoslavia wrote:I'm hella busy so I'll have a post up later this week

kk, I think now is the time Twelve, Noveos, and Christo to get your posts in for joining the shooting war.

It'll take some time

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Noveos wrote:
Achesia wrote:

Alright. How should I discuss this with him? It may take me a few days to write it tho.

I meam you dont have to make it a huge thing?

Noveos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Noveos » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Achesia wrote:
Noveos wrote:

I meam you dont have to make it a huge thing?

Alrighty then

Noveos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Noveos » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm just saying it will take time because I have a lot of work to do. I'll get it up before the end of this week tho

Murovanka
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Good post christo, remember to disable the controls for the dam sluices/floodgates, that's the main thing we're concerned about. Opening of floodgates would be bad enough, busting the entire dam would be a catastrophe, see the Möhne Dam in ww2. It flooded up to 80km away.

Next post in the works, I'll make it clear where I'm advancing (which is everywhere) so you can respond to that?
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:08 am

Murovanka wrote:Good post christo, remember to disable the controls for the dam sluices/floodgates, that's the main thing we're concerned about. Opening of floodgates would be bad enough, busting the entire dam would be a catastrophe, see the Möhne Dam in ww2. It flooded up to 80km away.

Next post in the works, I'll make it clear where I'm advancing (which is everywhere) so you can respond to that?

Yeah just give me a summary at the end as well.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents