NATION

PASSWORD

[OPEN] IC: Mass execution of 5000 criminals in Medwed City

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

[OPEN] IC: Mass execution of 5000 criminals in Medwed City

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:04 am

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=401645

Medwed, the 30th of January of 2017

It has been confirmed that on the 3rd of February, exactly 5000 criminals will be executed on Presidental Square in the federal capital city of Medwed. The condemned, from 7 different governorates, were transported to the capital in prison buses during the night and are currently awaiting their fate in Medwed City General Prison in the city district of Thomperling. Together with murderers, thieves, rebellious teenagers, atheists, vegetarians and drug dealers, over 570 traitors who managed to put His Excellency's name in vain will suffer their fate soon; over 50.000 tickets to the event, which will start at 7:00 AM and end at 4:00 PM, have already been sold. This festival of Medwedian justice will be televised on Telemedwed.

2526 of the condemned will have their stomachs cut open and their intensines ripped out alive or will be alternatively slowly dissected alive by surgeons while strapped to execution tables and regularly receiving mild painkillers and blood pressure-lowering drugs which postpone loss of consciousness, 1328 will burned at the stake alive, 1017 boiled alive or dissolved in acid and 253 crucified while the rest will subjected to various execution methods determined by their local judges including but not limited to the breaking wheel (extensively used in the Governorate of Tullemark), pulling out of the brain after gouging eyes or after alive lobotomy, injection of yeast or acid into blood, the Blood Eagle (pulling out of the lungs from the back), sawing in half (horizontally or vertically), shooting in the knees, arms and stomach (lethal shots are prevented by placing sandbags over the head and the upper torso), execution by hammer (breaking arms, legs and ribs before crushing the head), stoning, throwing off buildings, slow strangulation, forced ingestion of various poisons, drowning, forced ingestion of water until death or stomach rupture, throwing into a cage with aggressive bees angered using smoke, suffocation in ash, quartering by horses or motor, the Brazen Bull or the Firepit (placing onto an oiled metal surface or into a metal cylinder which is then subjected to heating using gas burners), shooting into the bottom with salt, forced ingestion of salt, forced ingestion of alcohol and alive cooking with vapor.

Over 300 professional executioners and doctors will participate in the event, which will be heavily guarded by the Medwed City Police.

Any foreign guests and officials are invited to the event. His Excellency shall be notified. The guests will arrive on the evening of the 1st of February and will be housed in Hotel Imperial, one of Medwed's most luxurious hotels. A special tribune (with direct access to and from the hotel and excellent view; binocles will be handed out) will be set up; the guests will be catered during the event. A formal dinner with His Excellency will be committed on the 3nd of February after the event will end; the guests will leave the Medwedian Democratic Federation on the 4th of February.

GLORY TO HIS EXCELLENCY, THE GLORIOUS AND HONOURABLE PRESIDENT OF THE MEDWEDIAN DEMOCRATIC FEDERATION, HIGH MARSHAL THEODOR LYNDEN FRANKENSTEIN!
GLORY TO GOD AND FATHERLAND!
GLORY TO THE RIGHTEOUS MEDWEDIAN JUSTICE!
Last edited by Medwedian Democratic Federation on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 am, edited 8 times in total.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 am

To: The Sovereign Nation of Medwed
Encryption: Public
Subject: On the Topic of the Mass Execution to take place in Medwed City

Good Afternoon
My name is David Archelius, I am the Prime Minister of the nation of Eemeria. I write to you today regarding the upcoming mass execution in your nation. We here in Eemeria believe strongly in human rights and the never ending fight to secure fair and humane treatment for all people regardless of status in the world. We feel that this upcoming event violates many different international treaties and agreements regarding human rights. We ask that you reconsider your methods of execution and switch to something more humane. We also ask that you reconsider the punishment for some of the prisoners due to the fact that in most modern nations some of those crimes would not warrant execution. We acknowledge your right to sovereignty and self determination but we ask that you set a strong example for the rest of the world. We would like to keep this situation civil but we also hope that you agree to change your ways.

With Sincerity
Prime Minister David Archelius
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Ravenstag
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenstag » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:35 pm

To: Medwedian Democratic Federation Office of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Our Approval

Congratulations on finally making the decision to rid the world of more diseased beings. These worthless bodies offer our societies nothing, however we would like to make a bid to buy some of the criminals
and use them for forced labor in our factories and mills. Of course once they are used up they will be executed unless you would like them handed back. Also, our War Minister would like me to make it known
that if any international task force attempts to cross your border and stomp on your land we will gladly deploy to your defense. We look forward to hearing from you. Hail Azathoth!

Ribetonia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ribetonia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 am

To: President High Marshal Theodore Lynden Frankenstein
Subject: Regarding the mass exectutions.
Greetings, I am Prime Minister Frank Lemington of The Free Land Of Ribetonia, answering to His Royal Majesty George III of Georgidina, monarch of the New United Kingdom. We see the execution methods planned to be especially inhumane, but I will send two diplomats to witness the event, due to the...special execution methods. We would like to use this opportunity to witness how you treat your prisoners before they are killed, and how you perform a modern version of execution methods we consider to be old and defunct, but also to establish contact with a nation that we don't share ideologies and ideals with. Note that we respect your ideals and views, but we neither praise or condemn them.

Sincerely, PM of Ribetonia, Frank Lemington

-Written together with Minister Of Foregin Affairs and our World Assembly delegate-

-Sent from Office Of Foreign Affairs 31/1/2017 10:27 am local time-
Last edited by Ribetonia on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Might be obvious, but I don't use NS stats.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 am

Eemeria wrote:
To: The Sovereign Nation of Medwed
Subject: On the Topic of the Mass Execution to take place in Medwed City

Good Afternoon
My name is David Archelius, I am the Prime Minister of the nation of Eemeria. I write to you today regarding the upcoming mass execution in your nation. We here in Eemeria believe strongly in human rights and the never ending fight to secure fair and humane treatment for all people regardless of status in the world. We feel that this upcoming event violates many different international treaties and agreements regarding human rights. We ask that you reconsider your methods of execution and switch to something more humane. We also ask that you reconsider the punishment for some of the prisoners due to the fact that in most modern nations some of those crimes would not warrant execution. We acknowledge your right to sovereignty and self determination but we ask that you set a strong example for the rest of the world. We would like to keep this situation civil but we also hope that you agree to change your ways.

With Sincerity

Dear Prime Minister David Archelius of the Federal Republic of Eemeria,

in answer to your letter of request to "change our ways", I hereby notify you of your own wish to respect our national sovereignity and self-determination, including our right to determine which criminal actions draw which judicial consequences. I also notify you that the Medwedian Democratic Federation, in preservation of its afromentioned right of judicial and penal determination, refrained from signing any so-called "international treaties and agreements regarding human rights" which would infrige the judicial sovereignity of the state.

I also declare with pride that my people agree that the judicial practices and laws imposed by me and my predecessors belong to the list of the most modern ones of the world; the only residents of the Medwedian Democratic Federation who disagree with that are mostly mentally ill and currently undergoing treatment in Medwedia's reeducation camps and mental asylums. For many generations, the Medwedian people abided by the righteous Medwedian law and endorsed the punishments set for it's violation; executions were and luckily still are celebrated as festivals of righteous Medwedian justice.

The leadership style of me and my predecessors may be called "authoritarian" by some - those don't understand the fatherly love I show in caring for my people. Just like a father who whips his children for bad behavior and disobedience in order to preserve the familiar integrity and traditions, I and the judges of the Medwedian Democratic Federation sometimes need to make the decision to impose severe punishments on Medwedian citizens who do not abide by the laws and traditions or even free the society from them. The execution methods used when the latter is necessary are widespread since Medieval times and due to the discomfort caused to the condemned lead to full retribution of the crimes committed and satisfy the society which demands justice, at the same time deterring potential offenders from extending the thoughtcrime committed in planning their violations of law to real actions - would you like to see somebody who hurts you and your nation by openly protesting against you die "quickly and peacefully" by the shot of a bullet in the forehead or would you like them to suffer, for example in a boiling pot, in order to cleanse them from their sins or at least allow them to pray to God for forgiveness?

As the righteous leader of the Medwedian Democratic Federation and the Medwedian people, I deem myself as able to lead the nation without foreign help and humbly and respectfully ask you to desist with your attempts to impose it involuntarily on my nation. Should your ineffective government, which depends on the opinion of every single citizen, including those not affluent or intelligent enough to be useful decision-makers (e.g. factory workers), insist on those unnecessary intervention attempts, I will be forced to reinforce my request by military means.

Sincerely,
His Excellency,
the Glorious and Honourable
President of the Medwedian Democratic Federation
High Marshal Theodor Lynden Frankenstein

P.S.: I would like to notify you that the full name of my nation is "Medwedian Democratic Federation" and the short name is "Medwedia"; Medwed is the name of the capital city of my nation. Any communiques addressed to "The Sovereign Nation of Medwed" or similar will be deemed as diplomatically void and endorsing local separatism and revolutionary movemens, which counts as calling for high treason and is punishable by death by burning at the stake, blowing from a gun, firing squad (only for persons serving in the Medwedian Armed Forces) or the breaking wheel. Any persons found to send such letters can and will be retrieved by the Federal Intelligence Service or the Office of National Security of the Medwedian Democratic Federation, regardless of their location, and will be brought to justice.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 pm

Ravenstag wrote:To: Medwedian Democratic Federation Office of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Our Approval

Congratulations on finally making the decision to rid the world of more diseased beings. These worthless bodies offer our societies nothing, however we would like to make a bid to buy some of the criminals
and use them for forced labor in our factories and mills. Of course once they are used up they will be executed unless you would like them handed back. Also, our War Minister would like me to make it known
that if any international task force attempts to cross your border and stomp on your land we will gladly deploy to your defense. We look forward to hearing from you. Hail Azathoth!

To whom it may concern (the Foreign Minister or the Leader of the Foreign Minister's Office of Ravenstag; the War Minister of Ravenstag),

I rejoiced when I once again understood that there are nations in the world which support righteous Medwedian justice and righteous Medwedian means instead of insisting on nonsensical concepts like "democracy" and "human rights" which only clutter the government, which in the ideal case should only consist of one person who is at most assisted by one or several advisional bodies, with needless bureaucracy.

I respect your request to use the condemned criminals for labour for the righteous sake of improving your nation's logistical and industrial status; however, I deem that deporting even one of them would mean lying to my people who are awaiting the execution of 5000 and exactly 5000 criminals. Moreover, most of the condemned do not deserve to retribute a part of their guilt by means of community or industrial service.

I however would offer to you the deportation of 12.455 persons currently in federal custody in the Drengsterz Reeducation and Labour Camp in Lower Siberia which shall thereafter be used for work in mills and factories in your country as stated by you. Individuals unable to work shall be executed, ideally by one of the methods used in the Medwedian Democratic Federation (I offer to send several Medwedian executioners to carry out the procedures and train professionals in your country); expended individuals can be processed into food for those still working (this method of human recycling is employed in the Medwedian Democratic Federation for more than 17 years now and cut the cost of feeding criminals working in labour camps by half).

Also, I thank you gratefully for your intent to assist me in the case of a military conflict arising from the questioning of righteous Medwedian justice by nations insisting on unnecessary democratic principles. You shall be notified in case your assistance will be needed; however, I deem that the Medwedian Armed Forces, which currently number more than 5.000.000 men in active service and many reservists ready to protect their country at any time, can handle a potential defense situation.

Sincerely,
His Excellency,

P.S.: I must notify you that the official name of the governmental body which received this letter and handed it to me is "The Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy of the Medwedian Democratic Federation". Any diplomatic letters shall hereafter be immediately adressed directly to me or will count as void.

P.P.S.: I request that any diplomatic letters sent to me are directly sent by the governmental figure or the leader of the governmental body responsible for foreign affairs in your country; I further request that the correct name and title of the person in question is written.

Ravenstag
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ravenstag » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:39 pm

To: President of the Medwedian Democratic Federation, High Marshal Theodor Lynden Frankenstein
Subject: Laborers

We do hope this letter finds you in glory! Gladly we accept your offer of the prisoners you wish to remove from your Reeducation and Labor camps. Again
we extend the offer of assistance if it is needed, our military will swiftly rush to your side of the battle-lines. A train from Ravenstag will be sent to a location
of your choosing to retrieve the laborers. Hail Azatoth!

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 pm

To: The Medwedian Democratic Federation

We immediately congratulate the Medwedians on their pursuit of Justice. We emphasize our strong belief in the common values of Justice, Law, and Punishment. It is unfortunate that we cannot send any diplomats at this current moment, however, seeing our common ground, we hope to establish friendly diplomatic relations in the future.

Long Live Emperor Raskov II.

Signed,

His High Lord Minister Oskar Skara IV
High Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
High Clan Leader of the Skara Clan
Most dutiful and loyal servant of his Majesty Emperor Joshua Raskov II.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk.

Estainia: The countless genocides...So many countless genocides.

Old Tyrannia wrote:You've never met Ralk before, have you? Ralk doesn't have friends.
He only respects the strong, and preys on the weak.
He might act polite and smile all the time, but always remember...
The day will come when you'll wake up to find him looming over your bed,
knife in hand, and he'll still be smiling.

Constaniana wrote:Ralk is evil incarnate, shouldn't you know this by now?

Seriong wrote:Ralk isn't a troll, he's just despicable.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:
Dear Prime Minister David Archelius of the Federal Republic of Eemeria,

in answer to your letter of request to "change our ways", I hereby notify you of your own wish to respect our national sovereignity and self-determination, including our right to determine which criminal actions draw which judicial consequences. I also notify you that the Medwedian Democratic Federation, in preservation of its afromentioned right of judicial and penal determination, refrained from signing any so-called "international treaties and agreements regarding human rights" which would infrige the judicial sovereignity of the state.

I also declare with pride that my people agree that the judicial practices and laws imposed by me and my predecessors belong to the list of the most modern ones of the world; the only residents of the Medwedian Democratic Federation who disagree with that are mostly mentally ill and currently undergoing treatment in Medwedia's reeducation camps and mental asylums. For many generations, the Medwedian people abided by the righteous Medwedian law and endorsed the punishments set for it's violation; executions were and luckily still are celebrated as festivals of righteous Medwedian justice.

The leadership style of me and my predecessors may be called "authoritarian" by some - those don't understand the fatherly love I show in caring for my people. Just like a father who whips his children for bad behavior and disobedience in order to preserve the familiar integrity and traditions, I and the judges of the Medwedian Democratic Federation sometimes need to make the decision to impose severe punishments on Medwedian citizens who do not abide by the laws and traditions or even free the society from them. The execution methods used when the latter is necessary are widespread since Medieval times and due to the discomfort caused to the condemned lead to full retribution of the crimes committed and satisfy the society which demands justice, at the same time deterring potential offenders from extending the thoughtcrime committed in planning their violations of law to real actions - would you like to see somebody who hurts you and your nation by openly protesting against you die "quickly and peacefully" by the shot of a bullet in the forehead or would you like them to suffer, for example in a boiling pot, in order to cleanse them from their sins or at least allow them to pray to God for forgiveness?

As the righteous leader of the Medwedian Democratic Federation and the Medwedian people, I deem myself as able to lead the nation without foreign help and humbly and respectfully ask you to desist with your attempts to impose it involuntarily on my nation. Should your ineffective government, which depends on the opinion of every single citizen, including those not affluent or intelligent enough to be useful decision-makers (e.g. factory workers), insist on those unnecessary intervention attempts, I will be forced to reinforce my request by military means.

Sincerely,
His Excellency,

P.S.: I would like to notify you that the full name of my nation is "Medwedian Democratic Federation" and the short name is "Medwedia"; Medwed is the name of the capital city of my nation. Any communiques addressed to "The Sovereign Nation of Medwed" or similar will be deemed as diplomatically void and endorsing local separatism and revolutionary movemens, which counts as calling for high treason and is punishable by death by burning at the stake, blowing from a gun, firing squad (only for persons serving in the Medwedian Armed Forces) or the breaking wheel. Any persons found to send such letters can and will be retrieved by the Federal Intelligence Service or the Office of National Security of the Medwedian Democratic Federation, regardless of their location, and will be brought to justice.

Greetings High Marshal Theodor Lynden Frankenstein, President of the Medwedian Democratic Federation

We acknowledge your sovereignty and would like to reinforce the fact that we respect that. We were merely making a request and you have declined it and we have no legal right to challenge that. You seem like a leader with a good head on his shoulders and we in no way want to infringe upon that. I can assure you we only want to have peaceful relations with your nation regardless of how you choose to dispose of certain criminals. We also would like to mention that we have a very effective government even though we operate differerently than you. I also would like to personally apologize for the misspelling of your nations name, that was incredibly disrespectful and it was merely a clerical error. We would like to refrain from any military related situations and hope we can move forward peacefully.

Sincerely
Federal Republic of Eemeria
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents