NATION

PASSWORD

1904 RP OOC (closed for movement)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

1904 RP OOC (closed for movement)

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey. I'm just gonna link this in my IC, but here's where OOC stuff is discussed.

IC: Here.
The Belgian Rijk: Here
Information:
- No specific timescale
- Alte nations
- Alte history

If you want to be a part of my RP, I will require you to post below
- Where you would like to be as a nation (using this map, fill in the area. http://i.imgur.com/6nKCAuV.png )
- A link to a past RP of yours
- Why you wish to participate

NOTE; Applying to be in my RP does not guarantee entry
Last edited by The Belgian Rijk on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Oceanica Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanica Republic » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Ok here's my country
Name: the Mongolian empire
Leader: thumais Khan.
Land claimed: original mongol empire land plus japan, korea, Indonesia, Hungary, and italy.
link to Oringonal mongol empire land: https://www.google.com/search?q=mongoli ... mkCeYSM%3A
Flag: https://www.google.com/search?q=mongoli ... X9ykCoM%3A
Population: 1,900,459,000
Military: 6,131,000 ( having 380,000 armoured vehicles, 20,000 tanks, 10,000 artillery, 15,000 planes, 25,000 ships, and the rest are a conbineation of infantry, and reserves note, around 250,000 pf the 450,000 infantry are for reserves. The mongols are still producing more army weapons.) The infantry mostly uses swords, muskets, sheilds, and most importantly, grenades.
Gdp: 170,000
History: 1800s, mongolian empire was reunited.
1901: gained industrial revolution.
Link to past rp: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=399712&p=30872650&sid=6accc82e715b2e8d0d990916fec8d1f0#p30872650
Why I want to join: I saw this, and thought it would be cool.
Last edited by Oceanica Republic on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Oceanica republic wrote:Ok here's my country
Land claimed: original mongol empire land plus japan, korea, Indonesia, Hungary, and italy.
link to Oringonal mongol empire land: https://www.google.com/search?q=mongoli ... mkCeYSM%3A
Military: 6,131,000 ( having 380,000 armoured vehicles, 10,000 artillery, 15,000 planes, 25,000 ships, and the rest are infantry, note, mongols are still producing more.)
Gdp: 17.778 billion.

You didn't post *any* of the required prerequisites for joining.

The Imperial Masonic Dominion
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Masonic Dominion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 am

Tag (Will post application later) :)

Oceanica Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanica Republic » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:13 am

The Belgian Rijk wrote:
Oceanica republic wrote:Ok here's my country
Military: 6,131,000 ( having 380,000 armoured vehicles, 10,000 artillery, 15,000 planes, 25,000 ships, and the rest are infantry, note, mongols are still producing more.)
Gdp: 17.778 billion.

You didn't post *any* of the required prerequisites for joining.

Oh, I can't use imgur because i don't know how.

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:16 am

Oceanica republic wrote:
The Belgian Rijk wrote:You didn't post *any* of the required prerequisites for joining.

You didn't post a past RP of yours, nor why you wish to join. I don't wish to have inexperienced RPers in my RP.

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 am

If possible, reserve ALL IRL Slavic Countries, Lusatia, and Hungary.
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 am

Oceanica republic wrote:
The Belgian Rijk wrote:You didn't post *any* of the required prerequisites for joining.

Is that 17.778 billion willing to be something about 17 thousand, or is that 17 billion?

Oceanica Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanica Republic » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:13 am

The Belgian Rijk wrote:
Oceanica republic wrote:Oh, I can't use imgur because i don't know how.

You didn't post a past RP of yours, nor why you wish to join. I don't wish to have inexperienced RPers in my RP.

I edited it, why don't you look and see?

Oceanica Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanica Republic » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:14 am

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Oceanica republic wrote:Oh, I can't use imgur because i don't know how.

Is that 17.778 billion willing to be something about 17 thousand, or is that 17 billion?

Sure it can be about 17,000 or maybe 7 million.

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 am

Oceanica republic wrote:

Let me say I would not accept you. Sorry, but you cannot just assume that in 1800, Russia gave up their lands to insurgents in Mongolia who managed to conquer the whole of China. Because that is the only way this country MAY be able to get that landmass. But it would also have had to face Austrian and European attempts to bring the Tsars back, not to mention it would have had to face ALSO Persia and the Ottomans. And Japan would have opposed them as well.
And how would they conquer Japan and Indonesia as well, all WITHOUT firearms?

United Tecdo Peandland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Tecdo Peandland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Tag, will post an app later.

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Oceanica republic wrote:

Denied. You don't particularly fit the RP standards that I wish to hold in my RP.

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Oceanica republic wrote:Sure it can be about 17,000 or maybe 7 million.

Let me say I would not accept you. Sorry, but you cannot just assume that in 1800, Russia gave up their lands to insurgents in Mongolia who managed to conquer the whole of China. Because that is the only way this country MAY be able to get that landmass. But it would also have had to face Austrian and European attempts to bring the Tsars back, not to mention it would have had to face ALSO Persia and the Ottomans. And Japan would have opposed them as well.
And how would they conquer Japan and Indonesia as well, all WITHOUT firearms?

*glances up at my first post*

Information:
- No specific timescale
- Alte nations
- Alte history

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Anyone who'd like to be the cartographer for this RP, please speak up.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Name: Norwegian Empire
Leader: King Hakkon VII
Land claimed: Norway,Denmark,Greenland,Danish West Indies,Gambia, the Indian port of Goa, Equatorial Guinea,Faeroe Islands, and Danish Ghana
Flag: http://img02.deviantart.net/bb38/i/2011 ... 3g31kk.png
Population: 5,098,000
Military:
The Norwegian Army:
The Norwegian army is made up of 40,000 active and a further 20,000 reserve soldiers, this is due to the low population and the lack of military equipment,relying mainly on foreign imports of weapons, though the nation has tried to shy away from that in the construction of three small government owned armories that make small howitzers to rifles for the Norwegian army. This attitude is only to the home-front, as the Colonial forces get the reserve and older weapons, with an importance being on home first, then the colonies. The Norwegian soldier serving first
three stages of service with the army, militia and home guard, then he can choose where he would like to go, this has lead to nearly half of all recruits being placed into the reserve.

Norwegian Colonial Army:
With this colonial empire comes a colonial force to garrison the many Norwegian holdings, that force is made up of the local inhabitants who swear an oath of loyalty to the Norwegian crown. They are often treated better only to convince more volunteers to join up, when in reality they are beaten up and abused for doing something wrong, making the possibility of a rebellion all the more relevant within their ranks. The Norwegian Colonial Army's displacement of men is uneven depending on the size of the territory and the necessity of the men for the different bases.
5,000 men in Greenland
4,000 men in Iceland
2,000 men in the Norwegian west indies
1,000 men in the north Norwegian gold coast
A total of 12,000 soldiers that protect the colonies of the empire. These soldiers are paid often twice as less as their home guard counterparts to cut back on the costs of operating. The Gold Coast force has two teams of 10 X 7.5cm cannons as well, the West indies being home to two BL 10 inch guns Mk II purchased from the British for seaward defense against a possible enemy landing attempts.

Norwegian Navy:
The Norwegian Navy is made up of:
six coastal Defense Ships,
ten monitors,
30 gunboats ,
25 torpedo boats
7 destroyers.
The naval commander, Admiral Haark Øslund planning a big expansion of the Norwegian navy, with the possibility of two new coastal defense ships , in 1913 the order for the ships has been placed with the British government to build the vessels, and only time will tell if the ships will be completed. The navy has two main bases, one in Narvik and the other in Oslo, three smaller naval bases are for either repairs,ammunition or new armaments, they are located at Fort Kongenstein, in Norwegian gold coast. The Navy is divided into three fleets,
The Norwegian Imperial Naval fleet of the Caribbean (norsk imperial flåten av Karibia)
1 Coastal Defense Ship
1 Monitors
5 gunboats
5 torpedo boats
1 destroyer

The Norwegian Imperial Naval fleet of West Africa (den norske Imperial Naval flåte av Vest-Afrika)
1 Coastal Defense Ship
1 Monitors
5 gunboats
5 torpedo boats
1 destroyer
The Norwegian Imperial Fleet of the northern colonies and home (Den norske Imperial Fleet av de nordlige koloniene og hjem)
4 Coastal Defense Ships
8 monitors
20 gunboats
15 torpedo boats
5 destroyers
GDP: $2,950,000
History: After the dissolution of the Danish-Norwegian union in 1814, Norway gets many of the former danish colonies because it then fought against napoleon during the Napoleonic wars. The nation is able to successfully fight off a potential Swedish-Norwegian union with the help of the British it begins to expand the empire, with expansions into Africa in the Ghana,and the acquisition of the west indies. in 1865, it takes over Tranquebar and nearby Karaikal from the British and french respectively. The navy is expanded with the help of foreign powers and the nation even assists the Prussians against the danish during the Second Schleswig War,mainly as medical and financial assistance,as the average Norwegian would prefer assistance to their danish brethren rather than the Prussians. It is still a minor colonial power that seeks to expand it's holdings.

Link to past rp: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=395938&start=1225
Why I want to join: I'm bored, and this peaked my interest slightly.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

OOC Is ok?

Postby Crimetopolis » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Alternate history version of a U.S. region as a nation?

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:snip

You are being considered for approval, but I will require you to make a map of your claim, not just words.
Last edited by The Belgian Rijk on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Crimetopolis wrote:Alternate history version of a U.S. region as a nation?

I would suppose so. I was honestly not expect so many people already. I've not even finished my first post.

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Application Form

Country Name: Slovanské Carstvo (Slavic Empire)
Country Leader: Car Slovanskeho Národu Michal I Mávrimov and Carovna Slovanskeho Národu Anastasiya Mávrimová
Country Legislation: Imperiální Sejm Národove (200 seats)
Popoulation: 160,000,000
Currency: Kruna
Army: 2,000,000 active, professional soldiers and 6,000,000 reserve, draft soldiers
Navy: 13 Dreadnought Battleships (more details in the IC to come...)
Economic Model: Protectionist, heavily regulated Capitalism, focused on Heavy industry
GDP: 475 billion 2016 International Dollars
Land Claim: Land Claim
Flag: Flag of the Slavic Empire
Alternate History: In the middle ages, the Kingdom of Bohemia did not lose control over Poland like it did IRL, and thus the Polish-Bohemian Kingdom was created. In the 15th century, this Kingdom merged with the Grandduchy of Lithuania, and the Polish-Bohemian-Lithuanian Commonwealth was born. It did not give too much power to the nobles, but the freedom were extensive, and in 1730, public schools were created, and in 1765 everybody over the age of 20 was given right to vote. Inspired by Illuminis, the Polish-Bohemian-Lithuanian Commonwealth went on reforming itself, while still keeping much military power. In 1770 it repelled the united Russian-Prussian-Austrian effort to destroy it, annexing territories: the Caucasus, Estonia and Sankt Petersburg from Russia, Hungary from Austria, and Eastern Prussia and Pomerania from Prussia. Thus, the Northern Slavic Empire (Severoslovanské Carstvo) was born. During the Napoleonic Wars, it did not adhere to any alliance, and remained neutral, which made the French be unable to invade Russia, whereas Russia, once it had gained the Empire's permission to cross lands, managed to invade France in 1815 with the help of Prussia, Austria, the Ottomans, England and Spain (and the logistical help of the Empire), making Napoleon fall. Napoleon's reutrn in 1815 saw the Northern Slavic Empire intervene: at the battle of Waterloo, it saved Wellington's troops from annihilation, and made Napoleon fall again.
In 1830, the Northern Slavic Empire saw the Industrial Revolution, and became Europe's main producer of heavy weapons, and more importantly Europ'es main producer of grain and food thanks to its fertile soil and vast farmlands in Ukraine.
In 1860, the Slavo-Turkish War took place, and the Northern Slavic Empire helped the Balkan countries to revolt: in turn, it annexed Romania and imposed a protectorate over Bulgaria, while allying with Serbia and with Montenegro.
In the Second Slavo-Turkish War of 1863, the Northern Slavic Empire, after having swallowed Bulgaria with a plebiscite, attacked the Ottomans, and conquered Bulgarian Thrace. After the end of the war, it was "willingly" joined by Serbia and Montenegro.
1875 was a very important year for Europe, as Germany and the Northern Slavic Empire, now renamed Slavic Empire, partitioned the Asutrian Empire: Germany took Austria, whereas Slovenia, Croatia Bosna-Hercegovna was to be part of the Slavic Empire.
Now, in year 1904, the Slavic Empire stands tall, as Europe's main superpower, and willing to expand, once again.
The current Emperor is Michal I Mávrimov. He is 25 years old, intraprendent and fiercely nationalist, and has married Anastasiya Mávrimová (23 years old), who had been her fiancée for six years, on December 30th 1903.
On February 13 1889, just a few months after Michal took power, an official policy of heavy discrimination and deprivation of rights against non-Slavs has started: Romanians, Hungarians and Germans who do not have any Slavic ancestors in the previous five generations have been deprived of their rights and have been declared "Slaves of the Slavic Nation".
RP Sample: You know me and how I do RP, but to be fair... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=383115&start=975#p30758289
Last edited by Greater Slavic Union on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:11 pm

The Belgian Rijk wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:snip

You are being considered for approval, but I will require you to make a map of your claim, not just words.

Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Belgian Rijk wrote:You are being considered for approval, but I will require you to make a map of your claim, not just words.

This would be the third, and possibly fourth, time we RP together... how do you feel about this, Carribean?

The Belgian Rijk
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Belgian Rijk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:24 pm

This would be the third, and possibly fourth, time we RP together... how do you feel about this, Carribean?

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Belgian Rijk wrote:You are being considered for approval, but I will require you to make a map of your claim, not just words.

I approve the both of you, BUT, Do not begin RPing upon the IC until I give word. I need to get my stuff set up.
Last edited by The Belgian Rijk on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:01 pm

we've RP'ed before?
I remember International Incidents, and that's about it...

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:

we've RP'ed before?
I remember International Incidents, and that's about it...

We've RP'ed together in International Warfare once, and now we are again. And we may also RP together in A Strange New World

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents