NATION

PASSWORD

The Resistance (FT, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Resistance (FT, OPEN)

Postby Telvira » Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 pm

It has been a year and a half since the aliens arrived.

They called themselves the Sangheili. The came one day to our planet, saying they wished to trade. But it was a lie. The aliens murdered our leaders, enslaved our people, and turned our cities into massive factories where we are forced to turn out weapons for their war machine.

A few people managed to escape. They formed resistance groups, trying to free their brothers and sisters in captivity. But the Sangheili had better weapons, and more of them. Now, only a few hundred humans remain free on Anbus IV. They have gathered in the mountains of the east, their one refuge from the alien conquerors. There, they live their lives, emerging occasionally to strike at the Sangheili and free their human slaves. These people are the only hope for the thousands in slavery…

Atop a hill about 38 miles from the city of Haven, a young man entered a small building. He was lean and muscular, and his face showed the scars of war. He had black hair and green eyes, and his right arm up to the shoulder was a mechanical prosthetic. As he entered, lights flickered on, to reveal a small communications array. He sat down, opened all channels, took a deep breath, and began.

“My name is Angelo Sexton. I am one of the last free humans on Anbus IV. We have been attacked, and most of my fellow humans enslaved, by aliens known as the Sangheili. They outnumber us and have superior technology. To anyone hearing this, I ask you, I beg you, please help us.”

Angelo turned off the comm set and began walking out of the building when a tremendous explosion knocked him off his feet. As he scrambled toward his Mongoose scout vehicle, two of the Sangheili Banshee fighters screamed overhead, plasma cannons blazing. Weaving and ducking, Angelo managed to mount the Mongoose and sped off towards the nearest safe house. The Banshees pursued him, plasma bursts scorching holes in the crude road to his left and right. He gunned the engine and as he rounded a turn he could see the safehouse: a dilapidated farmhouse. As he approached he took out a red signal flare. Scraping it on the ground, he held it aloft so the residents could see.

In the farmhouse, the red flare, followed by the shapes of two Banshees, prompted quick action. Ramona Thomas, leader of the safehouse, hefted a M41 rocket launcher. “For Ayla,” she murmured. Then the rocket was streaking towards the lead Banshee.

On the road, Angelo thought his luck was running out. Then the rocket slammed into the Banshee, shattering it into hundreds of pieces of flaming debris. The second Banshee turned back and began to flee, but a second rocket brought it down. Angelo breathed a sigh of relief as he was ushered into the safehouse. “Did you send the signal?” “Yes,” Angelo nodded, “But the aliens took out the comm station right after. I only got out one.” Ramona grimaced. “It’ll have to be enough.”

OOC-If anyone wants to intercept the signal, go ahead. But please only send a small force. Also, feel free to RP as a free human on Anbus IV, or a human slave
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Sepharim
Secretary

Founded: May 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The Resistance (FT, OPEN)

Postby Sepharim » Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 am

The Holy Empire Of Sepharim had colonies far out of Humanities known realm and knew about the Sangheili for a while. When we discovered they were coming with offers of trade we knew it was a lie and followed them.
Last edited by Sepharim on Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let The Flames of Justice Judge you. Current DEFCON level: 2

U.N.I.T : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2099.

Jintaka
Political Columnist

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jintaka » Fri May 08, 2009 5:30 am

The Emperor of Jintaka's Prime minister woke him particularly early and showed him a signal they had received. The Emperor quickly sent a detachment of the Jintakan Army to help.

North Mack
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby North Mack » Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 am

The Brace Admiral watched the viewscreen intently, studying every minute feature, every nuance, every detail passed back by the cloaked scout ship ahead. He watched as the two alien craft bombed the makeshift radio shack, and as they were taken down by the human resistance. Nodding slowly to himself, he turned to his XO. "Captain Schmitt. Recall the scout and prepare for a Shift to the outer system"

Senior Captain Melissa Schmitt looked up in surprise. "Sir?"

"We cannot waste men and resources at a time when they are so necessary. No, this fight is not ours, and I will not send our men to fight and die for it" Melissa groaned inwardly. She loved the Admiral dearly, but sometimes, he was a bit dense.

"Sir... planetary scans have shown vast mineral deposits just below the surface of the planet... probably why the aliens wanted it in the first place. Amounts like these... they sure would help with the war effort. And after all, if we... 'liberate' this planet from the aliens, I'm sure they would be more then willing to trade whatever we need." She slowly walked to the Admirals chair. "You would be known as the admiral who made a victory possible..." The Admiral's eyes glazed over as he stared into space. Clearly pleased by his future, he smiled slowly.

"Captain, you might have a point. Prepare for a Shift into orbit. Ready the fighters, and send back to Fleet Command that we need reinforcements." Schmitt smiled herself. And they said women has no place as commanders in Fleet. Why, she practically commanded this battlegroup as it stood now.

"Aye aye, sir. Preparing for Shift.... Mark"

The starts twisted as the battlegroup shifted as one, moving through spacetime itself to reach their destination. Over the planet, the starts contorted and writhed, before being split as the North Mack ships ripped through and took up orbit over the planet.

1 Swiftstrike Class Cruiser
3 Hammer Class Destroyers
2 N Y C Class Heavy Frigates
7 Vengeance Class Frigates
8 Eden Class Frigates
Last edited by North Mack on Fri May 08, 2009 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
T H E S T E L L A R R E P U B L I C O F N O R T H M A C K
Forged in Fire, Reforged in Blood
[ DeviantArt | NS FT Discord | The Local Cluster | FT Advice and Assistance Thread | The State of the Galaxy ]

Telvira
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Fri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm

The appearance of the enemy ships caught the Sangheili by suprise. They had five vessels over Anbus IV: two Ravastra-class battleships, two Antorak-class battlecruisers, a Skrinik-class carrier. They moved to engage this new enemy while Banshee fighters and Barracuda bombers exited the carrier and headed towards the enemy ships.

The Farmhouse
Angelo was sleeping in the living room of the farmhouse when the whine of dropships signaled the alien's return. The humans fled just as the Sangheili descened upon the safehouse, killing any humans unlucky enough to be left behind. Angelo moved to help them, but was stopped by Ramona. "They knew the risks. We need to go, to carry on the fight." Tears in his eyes, Angelo turned his back on his slaughtered companions and headed into the woods.
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Fri May 08, 2009 11:14 pm

"Target that carrier! I wan't those fighters toasted!" The Admiral roared over the command net. The fighters roared out of each ship in the group, screaming towards the alien vessels. Meanwhile, the Terran ships all turned as one, and fired their massive MAC cannon at the carrier. Travelling almost 10% the speed of light, these massive tungsten projectiles were more then a match for anything the Terran Empire had come across. The flashes of light and explosions lit up the night sky of the planet below...
[ DeviantArt | NS FT Discord | The Local Cluster | FT Advice and Assistance Thread | The State of the Galaxy ]

Oxymoronicae
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Oxymoronicae » Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am

From the office of

Caius I

Supreme Dictator and Guardian of the Realm

The Jingoistic States of Oxymorinicae

Greetings, noble friends!

I am outraged at yet another atack on a peaceful country. I am hereby sending a detachment of fifty of my Royal Scout Core and three OM Scout Transports to your location. Should we deem support for your cause neccessary, I will send one of my senior commanders and a sufficient force to help you, which you can garuntee will be large. It'll be a good opportunity to use some of the cannon fodder that my military service program puts at my disposal.

Until then, I can only beg other nations to follow my action and that of others who have already pledged support.

Faithfully,

Caius I.

Telvira
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Sat May 09, 2009 9:36 am

North Mack wrote:"Target that carrier! I wan't those fighters toasted!" The Admiral roared over the command net. The fighters roared out of each ship in the group, screaming towards the alien vessels. Meanwhile, the Terran ships all turned as one, and fired their massive MAC cannon at the carrier. Travelling almost 10% the speed of light, these massive tungsten projectiles were more then a match for anything the Terran Empire had come across. The flashes of light and explosions lit up the night sky of the planet below...

The enemy fighters were engaged by the Sangheili fighters, beginning hundreds of dogfights in the space between the fleets.

The carrier was utterly destroyed by the MAC rounds. But now it was the Sangheili's turn to reply. The massive beam cannons installed on the remaining 4 ships flashed out towards the largest enemy ships. These lasers had originally been designed for mining, but the Sangehili had found other uses, such as using them to slice enemy ships in half.
Past Tech/Steampunk RP

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Sat May 09, 2009 1:44 pm

The brilliant glare of small nuclear blasts erupted above the planet as the alien beams sliced into a Destroyer and a Heavy Cruiser, detonating their nuclear payloads instantaneously. The Admiral frowned slightly, noting the power of those beams. "All ships concentrate fire on those weapon systems as your primary targets, followed by propulsion. Fire at will. All Hercules pods fire all!"

thousands of missiles rippled forth from the Cruiser and the remaining 2 Destroyers, streaking towards the alien ships. The frigates continued to fire with their MAC cannon, targeting the aliens potent beam weapons. The Admiral's frown once again turned into a smile. The aliens would be destroyed... they might just take some more losses before that happened.

Telvira
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Sat May 09, 2009 6:11 pm

The ships' shielding took the brunt of the missiles, but the strain cracked them just as the MAC rounds hit. All but one ship was vaporized, and the remaining vessel engaged its FTL drive and disappeared into phase space.
Past Tech/Steampunk RP

The Marktoria State
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Marktoria State » Sat May 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Suddenly, the rogue star ship named the Hyperion, a Corsair class Battle Cruiser, exited hyperspace and immediatly fired its twin Yamato canons down to the surface. The impact of the guns hit a major Sangheili mining base. "Take us down into mid orbit." commanded Captain Raynor. Lieutenant Kerrigan looked frustrated. "Captain, our sensors show that there are no Sangheili ships in the area. But it appears that Terran ships are here." she stated. Raynor looked at the view screen. "Ensign. Magnify the view on section 105." The viewscreen shown debris orbiting the planet. "Captain, you have a good eye." Kerrigan joked. The Captain looked at his monitor. "Sweet Jesus. This debris is recent." he exclaimed. Ensign Bertrand came onto the bridge. "Sir, the Terran ships have taken a notice of us. One of them is on an intercept coarse." The suprise on the captains face quickly turned sour. "Tactical Alert. Open a channel to the Terran vessel."
This nation was left to the birds of the air and the beast of the fields.

Mt Id
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mt Id » Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 pm

(oooo character RP time :D. I'll be a free human with those on the planet, but you'll need to give me some more information on what exactly the conditions are there so i can make a nice intro and hopefully get myself into the same area as your main character)
Last edited by Mt Id on Sat May 09, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 pm

The Admiral blinked as a new ship appeared on the sensors.... Directly in front of them. "Full stop!" he roared.

"No good sir, it's not enough! We'll hit them anyway!" The propulsion officer yelled back. "Brace for maneuvers!" Typing quickly, the officer entered a single command. The Admiral fell to the ground as the ship warped, so briefly. They emerged a scant kilometers behind the new vessel. Climbing to his feet again, the Admiral clutched his bruised arm. The prop Officer looked pale, staring at the Admiral. "I'm... I'm so sorry sir! There wasn't any ti--"

The Admiral shook his head. "No apologies necessary. You might have just saved this ship. I'm putting you in for a commendation when we get back home." Turning, he noticed the flashing icon on the viewscreen. Tapping it once, he stepped forewards to his command chair.

"This is Brace Admiral Marcus Kearnings of the Terran Empire of North Mack. Identify yourselves and your purpose with this planet!"
(sorry for the shit post. Sleep beckons and makes my typing dull)
Last edited by North Mack on Sat May 09, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Marktoria State
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Marktoria State » Sun May 10, 2009 10:32 am

North Mack wrote:"This is Brace Admiral Marcus Kearnings of the Terran Empire of North Mack. Identify yourselves and your purpose with this planet!"

"Brace Admiral Marcus, this is Captain Raynor of the Corsair class Battle Cruiser, the Hyperion. This ship means you no harm. We picked up a distress transmission and decided to help the natives of Anubus IV. If it is possible, we could stage a joint-operation to free the planet from these alien invaders."
Helm Officer Davis signaled to the Captain that the ship that was on an intercept coarse was about 2 kilometer behind the Hyperion. Davis rushed to the Science station and a suprise came to his face. Scanners shown that the Terran vessel used an advanced form of Jump technology. Kerrigan took a notice of his suprise and walked over to the Science station as well.

Kanahush
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanahush » Sun May 10, 2009 10:48 am

Unnoticed by the Terran fleet, a small transport craft carrying six commandos slips onto the planet below.

The Marktoria State
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Marktoria State » Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Kanahush wrote:Unnoticed by the Terran fleet, a small transport craft carrying six commandos slips onto the planet below.

Head Engineer Quint came up to the bridge. "Lieutenant, we have a problem."
Kerrigan walked away from the Science station. "What is it, ensign?" she asked.
Quint gave her a data report. She read it carefuly.
"How come our scanners didnt detect this ship?" Kerrigan pondered.
"Some how they hid themselves within our warp field. When we exited hyperspace, they must of hid at the blindspot of our structural sensors."
Kerrigan looked confused. "That blindspot is only know by three people. Raynor, you, and me."
"Well, it is possible for a larger ship with more advanced scans to detect the blindspot. But the hitchhiker we picked up is way to small for technology like that. To be honest, its a miricle that I even found this stowaway. It just so happened that the computers down in engineering were blimping. As i was fixing the source of the problem, I found a minor disturbance in the Warp field."
"Good work, ensign. Do you have any idea where this ship headed too?"
Quint smiled. "I believe so. About 30 seconds after the warp field distubance ended, we picked up what we would have thought to been some random space rock hitting the hull plating. But it was the ship. There were no scans of space debris hitting us, and spot where the "debris" left our hull plating was just 3 meters away from our blindspot. At the trajectory at which it left, it would have slipped through a hole in both the Terran vessels and the Hyperion sensor ranges. It would have slipped into the planets atmosphere by now."
"A Sherlock Holmes in the making" Kerrigan joked.
Last edited by The Marktoria State on Sun May 10, 2009 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Sun May 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Marcus checked over the scans of the new ship. "We could use some assistance with the... liberation of this planet. We currently have... " He checked the battle reports and quickly added up the surviving embarked marines "thirty six hundred marines embarked on our vessels, with reinforcements on the way. It would be advantageous if we could meet face to face, to draw up a landing plan for our forces."

Telvira
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Sun May 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Mt Id wrote:(oooo character RP time :D. I'll be a free human with those on the planet, but you'll need to give me some more information on what exactly the conditions are there so i can make a nice intro and hopefully get myself into the same area as your main character)

OOC-The free humans live in small settlements, abandoned farmhouses, military bases, never more than 100 in a settlement. Most are in or near a mountain chain, away from the major city, Haven.
Past Tech/Steampunk RP

Mt Id
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mt Id » Sun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Thomas Carter filled his bag with as much food as he could carry. Canned goods were the best. He grabbed some beans and other vegetables before heading to the bread area and grabbing a few loaves. Suddenly, a door opened and he ducked behind a couple of crates in the room. A flashlight beam whisked over the area but Thomas was safely hidden behind some large crates. The problem was that the crates were filled with pepper. He had to fight mightily to resist the urge to sneeze. Eventually the light left and the door closed again. Thomas ventured out but unfortunately couldn't contain the sneeze anymore and let loose a blast of air from his lungs. He heard hurried footsteps from where the light had dissapeared and he made a dive for the entrance he had used: an unsecured window in the back. Just as he was going through the window the guard opened the door and saw him.

"Hey! You! Stop!" the guard called but Thomas paid no heed and took off at full speed from the grocery store in Haven for the cover of the woods and his parked speeder. He was carryingthe heavy bag over his shoulder but it was more valuable then getting away clean. He heard a few shots ring out from the building but he made a poor target in the dark and made it to the tree line. After crashing through the forest for a minute or two he came upon his speeder where he had left it. He quickly loaded up the bag and started the one-man vehicle. He took off through the forest and heard the sound of engines being revved behind him. He quickly took a turn and then another and tried to shake his pursuers.

After a while he could no longer hear the pursuers and so made tracks for a nearby settlement of free people. Once he arrived he was greeted by the town leaders and Thomas could barely fumble open the bag in his eagerness to show them what he had gotten. The leaders were pleased beyond words and quickly began handing out the food to the starving people.

One of the leaders approached Thomas. "How can we ever thank you for this? It will keep us going for many more days if we ration it effectively." Thomas replied with "Keep fighting. That's all the payment I request."

And with those parting words, he headed off back to his own camp up in the mountains where he lived mostly on his own.

Paleria
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Paleria » Mon May 11, 2009 3:38 am

Alea Venari was an attractive women only 18 years old.
She lost most of her family in the initial attack and invasion and then lost the rest in the occupation.
He home was demolished to make way for souless dark steel industrial structures, recreational areas were covered with smock stacks and military factories and assembly lines and public squares holding massive alien ships.

The Occupation was harsh. one step out of line could see you brutally beaten, you were lucky if that happened. unlucky if they shot you on sight or dragged you away never to be seen again.
Alea Venari was immediatly conscripted into a factory to clean the hallways and administration offices then somthing happened. after a year and a half of this job, sleeping in a crowded baracks filled with other "Human Slaves", eating small rations always feeling hungry and working 14 hour days 6 days a week she was taken to the center of the city. number of alien ships and occupation guards as well as Sangheili civilians. there clothes were different to soldiers and occupation guards.

Occupation guards restrained Alea's hands with some futuristic handcuffs and had her sit with 20 other humans where they were Tied to metal stakes. Alea was scared and didnt know what to think. She spoke to a man who was quite good looking but obviously terrified of what was going on
"What the hell is going on!" she hissed

"I have no idea but other people from my factory have slowly been dissapearing"

"What? you think they just kill us!?"

"Look I dont know what to think....." he was interupted as a Sangheili poked him with a rod that shot electricity through his body stunning him and making him collapse to the ground

"No Talking!" said the alian in some strange alian accent talking through his mask

Alea looked over at the man, he was still breathing Then a rather large Sangheili strode over, wearing what Alea guessed to be Sangheili civilian clothing more Sangheili Civilians came over to the restrained humans they were pointing and talking in thier strange alien toung

The Large Sangheili grabbed Alea's face and sniffed it then felt her chest then looked at the other human on the ground and gave it a kick the Sangheili talked among eachother then the large Sangheili handed something over to the Occupation guard looking over the restrained humans.

More and more humans were leaving with the Sangheili "Civilians"

Alea and the man were dragged off with guards following the large Sangheili and hauled onto some sort of transport and restained in small capsules.
the man came too "Whats going on where are we!?"

"Calm down, Were on some kind of transport" said Alea quietly

"Oh my god what if were going to some kind of death camps where they eliminate humans, or eat them and make us fight in gladiator areans!"

"Look try to stay calm, no one is going to save us we just have to take this one step at a time"

The transport was not military it was privatly owned by the large Sangheili who lived on the Sangheili Capital planet the trip would take a short while and unknown to Alea and the other slave they would be taken to the Luxurious Palatial home of the Large Sangheili......

Alea was privatly worried. She was a runner for the resistance. She passed low level notes and plans to others along the chain of command and cleaning the administrators offices meant she was able to copy Sangheili plans and other important notes and pass them along to make sure they got to where they were supose too but now she was being taken away and she had no idea where she was being dragged off perhaps they had descovered her ties to the resistance and were going to exterminate her or resettle her on some foriegn world to be sold into slavery and what about the resistance. It would lose one of its runners perhaps it was not such a big deal the resistance was larger then many thought

Mt Id
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mt Id » Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

Thomas woke up the next day with no idea what he was going to do. This was one day that the resistance wasn't in immediate need so he could probably just relax and take a break. He started to roll over and go back to sleep but his conscious got the better of him and so with a sigh he climbed to his feet and got his stuff together. He refueled the speeder and climbed aboard. He headed off to the city of Haven to see what mischief he could cause. He parked the speeder about a mile away from the outskirts of the city and proceeded on foot.

When he got to the city he snuck in and began to stroll the back streets and alleys of the city. Eventually he reached the center of the city and saw an odd occurrence going on. Humans were lined up on the ground with aliens seemingly picking and choosing who they wanted to come with them. What is this? A slave market? he wondered to himself. He saw one man shocked for talking to a pretty girl next to him and fall unconscious. Then an alien approached, felt the girl up, and then took both the man and the girl into his personal shuttle. Thomas grinned. Mischief time.

There were similar activities going on all over the courtyard with people being taken to different shuttles all over the place. He slowly crawled to the nearest shuttle, remaining out of sight as much as possible. Once he reached it he placed heat activated explosives inside the thrusters. They weren't large enough to destroy the craft but should knock out the shuttle. He repeated this process with every shuttle he came upon until he reached the one that the girl and man had been dragged into. On this one he placed the charges and then approached the entrance and leaned up against the side next to it before slowly craning his neck to see the inside of the craft. There were a few aliens in the front of the craft but he couldn't see the humans so he assumed they were in the back. He crawled back to his hiding spot and waited for the fun to start.

Viktors
Envoy

Founded: Nov 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Viktors » Mon May 11, 2009 8:06 am

The Ministry of Viktors has heard of your little infestation, and are willing to send 6 Battalions of our finest soldiers and Heavy Weaponry to aid your cause. Hecate be with you.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Do you think there is One True God Particle, or do you think there is a pantheon of god particles out there? And if the latter, do you think the God Particle of Thunder has a tiny little hammer? :unsure:

Přišli jsme se bránit, porazíme, my vyhladit!

1 2 3 4

"Make like your ancestors and get to the back!"
"Welcome to America, now speak American"

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Mon May 11, 2009 10:27 am

The Lancers screamed down through the atmosphere, racing for the deck. Just behind them, followed close to a hundred dropships, all carrying marine squads ready for action the second they hit the dirt. The pilots carefully searched for the optimum targets within the city below, marking all the alien ships, infantry, and vehicles on their HUD. With one final confirmation from their wing leader, they unleashed their barage of missiles at the primary targets, and came up firing their massive 110mm rotary guns at the secondaries.

The battle for the planet had begun.

Kanahush
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanahush » Mon May 11, 2009 12:48 pm

As the transport touches down on the planets surface six commandos exit the vessel. "Find a good place to hide the ship, we'll contact you when we need pickup Sicko," Says Captain Kalon Dau. " Yes Sir," Says Sicko. As the transport lifts off, the commando team starts moving towards the location the signal came from.

Telvira
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 pm

The Sangheili had not been expecting an invasion. Many warriors and vehicles were destroyed. The remaining Banshee fighters rose to attack the enemy fighters, while batteries of flak cannons concentrated on the dropships.
Past Tech/Steampunk RP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents