NATION

PASSWORD

Khas-Kirati conquests (TWI Only | OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Khas-Kirati conquests (TWI Only | OOC)

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 am

IC

God's Children Will Feel The WrathImage


Srijunga had the worst childhood you could imagine. He never saw his father Wedo Hang's face and his mother had been responsible for the death of her husband. His mother took and him to a remote village and raised him as a girl. Years later, Srijunga's maternal uncle, the man who killed Wedo Hang, took his niece as a military adviser and a bride meant to kill her uncle's rivals. Whilst as a man, Srijunga raised his own band of warriors. Slowly the mysterious person named Srijunga rose in power in the hills, mountains and grasslands.

In 900 AD, Srijunga achieved the rank of Mahang or the 'Hang of Hangs' after uniting all Khas and Kirati tribes of the island known today as Athara Magarat. He made the Koyongwa Dynasty of Bhumidol help him in an invasion of Atnaia. After a stalemate, he conquered Wellsia (then known as El Mashriq) and modern-day Taziristan. He freed his people from being vassals to the Koyongwa Dynasty, returned to Atnaia again and forced the Treaty of Redwood upon the nearly defeated and routed the fabled land of Domanania.

And then, after 15 years of constant military campaigns against foreign nations, Srijung Hang (aged 35) died under mysterious circumstances while on a voyage to his capital. The world rejoiced at the death of this tyrant conqueror. People across the Isles thanked the Almighty for protecting them from the man who was the living embodiment of Satan to them. How wrong they were! Instead, the generals and successors of the Great Hang used his death as an excuse to go for more military campaigns. The Khas-Kirat Empire spread out of its cradle in the South Mesder Sea and this was just the beginning.

The Children of God would now feel the Wrath of the Yellow Dragon.





What this OOC is for?


This OOC will be for discussion of the historical events that took place during the Khas-Kirati conquests; particularly those between the middle 10th to early 14th Century where most of the bloodshed by the tribes was done. Now that is a huge time difference. So before we head to the IC, we will be having extensive discussions on this thread.

It is not necessary that your nation is involved in war with the Khas-Kirat Empire. But your nation might still feel the impacts like refugees from other cultures arriving, increase in trade products, or just plain discussions among the citizens about Yellow Dragon barbarians, etc.

Whilst the Khas-Kirat Empire is the equivalent of the Mongol Empire, it never was like the world's greatest empire. The Yellow Dragon took extensive amount of time to conquer a nation since TWI is made up of islands; sea being one of the weakness of the hordes and AM still having a pathetic navy. They never managed to fully conquer their first target, lost to other barbarian tribes such as the Hunnic people of Karahar and Aprosians who used their own tactics against them, etc.

But still at the end, they were one of the largest empires of TWI and had impacts on many nations such as somewhat helping Balnianism and Buddhism (possibly Islam and a few other religions) to flourish in TWI and maintaining significant trade routes. One of the impacts is that Khas-Kirati minorities are found today in virtually every TWI nation and that sadly is one of the reasons that has allowed IS-wannabe terrorist group SHOCK to thrive.

As said earlier, in this OOC, we shall discuss the history of your nations in that time period and maybe in the end, this thread can hopefully have your nation's history be more broad. I have always thought of something that I can do to help TWI. I think for now, this thread will help TWI in expanding our region's history.




Rules and A Thing


You know the drill, ladies and gentlemen. No god-modding and meta-gaming! And for the OOC discussion, please use this thread and in the IC, refrain from quoting everything.

Okay, let's get started with the discussion...

Before we move there, there is a thing I want to say. You might be aware about the Ilkhanate, the Golden Horde, the Yuan Dynasty and the Chagatai Khanate. The word 'Hang' which mean 'lord' or 'ruler', got into the ears of the Herudis, the Parsaev and other peoples of Bhikkustan who pronounced the word as 'Khang' and in Atish or English translations the word became 'Khan'. The Khanate or Hangate raised by the Moogriins (Magars) in Bhikkustan and the Yakkha-Koyongwa Dynasty which destroyed Bhumhalese Hinduism and allowed Bhumhalese Buddhism to fill the religious vacuum, are generally not considered the part of the Khas-Kirat Empire even though the three kingdoms were founded by Khas-Kirati tribes and interrelated to each other in many ways.

Another thing is that the banner Khas-Kirati had hundreds of tribes who generally had lesser Hangs who had command over their tribes but followed the orders of the Great Hang of the Yellow Dragon to death. Each horde, was sent on a different campaign, missions and purposes. One notable example is the Nine Khas (second powerful horde after the Yakthung Thibon) who conquered what is now Covonant, the Four Thakalis who were more involved in trade than in warfare and the Four Khams who were kept in the homeland for maintaining domestic security (and the island soon became only a place for Khams as other Khas-Kiratis ventured out and was later on named Athara Magarat as in '18 Kham Magar Kingdoms').

The hordes or if they stayed in a nation for a period of time; a lesser Hangate, would usually have a number and the tribe's name. Exception were there such as the most powerful horde Yakthung Thibon rather than being called the Ten Limbu tribes Srijunga Hang and most Great Hangs were born into. Rather than being called Twelve Tamangs, the lesser Hangate and horde in Locuterris was called Tamang Cavalry, a rare name for the tribes.
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Ostehaar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1775
Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Ostehaar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:50 am

I like this. I can even imagine an RP exploring the events leading to the man's death - kind of like a 10th century detective story of treachery and deceit.

Anyway, back at centuries 10-14 Ostehaar was a semi-feudal kind of kingdom, essentially a bunch of cities and towns with ties and bonds, rather than an organized country with some form of central rule. There were groups of warriors who took it upon themselves to defend village areas or districts, and occasionally several groups worked together to form a more formidable force. They scouted hills, coasts, and mountain, scared-off criminals and potential attackers, and fended-off attacks by hostile foreign peoples or tribes. They looked similar to this warrior.

So I propose a failed invasion attempt at some point during that time. Perhaps the empire had managed to takeover Lovsk (which was mostly empty), and then tried to attack Ostehaar repeatedly.

This could also add historical basis to the Oster suspicion towards AM.
Last edited by Ostehaar on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:15 am

Ostehaar wrote:I like this. I can even imagine an RP exploring the events leading to the man's death - kind of like a 10th century detective story of treachery and deceit.

Anyway, back at centuries 10-14 Ostehaar was a semi-feudal kind of kingdom, essentially a bunch of cities and towns with ties and bonds, rather than an organized country with some form of central rule. There were groups of warriors who took it upon themselves to defend village areas or districts, and occasionally several groups worked together to form a more formidable force. They scouted hills, coasts, and mountain, scared-off criminals and potential attackers, and fended-off attacks by hostile foreign peoples or tribes. They looked similar to this warrior.

So I propose a failed invasion attempt at some point during that time. Perhaps the empire had managed to takeover Lovsk (which was mostly empty), and then tried to attack Ostehaar repeatedly.

This could also add historical basis to the Oster suspicion towards AM.

Historical suspicion of AM still existing, yes! That would mean your nation would still have suspicion of not only Athara Magarat but Khas-Kirati tribes in whole and the terrorist SHOCK.

And yes, the Khas-Kirat Empire repeatedly sent smaller tribes to search and conquer for Ostehaar and many other fabled lands like Bhumidol and Domanania. (Noronica and I had a chat and the Sunuwar ethnic group in Arvan arrived there when they ended up in the wrong place.) Ostehaar is basically one of the farthest places from traditional Khas-Kirati lands. We could have the Mahang sending expedition forces to Ostehaar only for them to discover empty islands (Lovsk, having temporary settlement there) and going to the wrong places (Arvan).

Ostehaar would be one of the major targets since the land is in a continent and the tribes have been running around the seas to find continents but due to them being poor seamen and their vassals having no clues about the location in these new areas, they mostly ended up in wrong places.

Eventually, one smaller tribe doing some mission around Lovsk would have found Oster settlements and managed to land on the coastline for a while only to be repelled by Oster warriors. There could also have been naval engagements with Oster forces showing that nomads always suck at water no matter how many ships they have.

And regarding the detective-theme story regarding Srijunga Hang's death, you could help a lot in that matter:)
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Domanania
Envoy
 
Posts: 320
Founded: May 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Domanania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 am

Good thing this thread exists, because it'll help me flush out the new entries to my history of the roughly 150-200 years of my occupation starting in 900-912 up to around 1100.

as AM knows, around 10 century my nations was one major empire with half a dozen smaller kingdoms and tribes on the far western side of the island. While the treaty would have been forced upon my people, they would not go willing and it would take roughly 12 years to install a Governor of sorts to watch over the new puppet government.

However, the only reason it would take so long to fold is the only sutible lands for cavalry to fight (of which my people had no concept of mounted warfare when the tribes come to invade) is in Donne and the central plains. everywhere else is wooded, swamps, or mountains. So drawing them into swamps and jungles i plan on holding out for just that long, and then after full capitulation would offer Doman trade fleets for use.

And of course using the new puppet state to provide resources and warriors for the warlords to use.
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:40 am

Domanania wrote:Good thing this thread exists, because it'll help me flush out the new entries to my history of the roughly 150-200 years of my occupation starting in 900-912 up to around 1100.

as AM knows, around 10 century my nations was one major empire with half a dozen smaller kingdoms and tribes on the far western side of the island. While the treaty would have been forced upon my people, they would not go willing and it would take roughly 12 years to install a Governor of sorts to watch over the new puppet government.

However, the only reason it would take so long to fold is the only sutible lands for cavalry to fight (of which my people had no concept of mounted warfare when the tribes come to invade) is in Donne and the central plains. everywhere else is wooded, swamps, or mountains. So drawing them into swamps and jungles i plan on holding out for just that long, and then after full capitulation would offer Doman trade fleets for use.

And of course using the new puppet state to provide resources and warriors for the warlords to use.

Exactly why I created this thread.

Ships and sailors are the main reasons why Atnaia was attacked an failure to subjugate the Atnaians prompted the invasions of Taziristan, Wellsia and Domanania. We would be starting with the death of Srijunga Hang and at that time, only these nations had been invaded. So it would be mostly Doman trade vessels and warships, Aziri (Wellsia ethnic group) seamen, Taziri conscripts, Atish engineers, Bhumhalese medics and the hordes unleashing the wave after wave of attacks on other nations to forge an even larger empire.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Domanania
Envoy
 
Posts: 320
Founded: May 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Domanania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 am

Athara Magarat wrote:
Domanania wrote:Good thing this thread exists, because it'll help me flush out the new entries to my history of the roughly 150-200 years of my occupation starting in 900-912 up to around 1100.

as AM knows, around 10 century my nations was one major empire with half a dozen smaller kingdoms and tribes on the far western side of the island. While the treaty would have been forced upon my people, they would not go willing and it would take roughly 12 years to install a Governor of sorts to watch over the new puppet government.

However, the only reason it would take so long to fold is the only sutible lands for cavalry to fight (of which my people had no concept of mounted warfare when the tribes come to invade) is in Donne and the central plains. everywhere else is wooded, swamps, or mountains. So drawing them into swamps and jungles i plan on holding out for just that long, and then after full capitulation would offer Doman trade fleets for use.

And of course using the new puppet state to provide resources and warriors for the warlords to use.

Exactly why I created this thread.

Ships and sailors are the main reasons why Atnaia was attacked an failure to subjugate the Atnaians prompted the invasions of Taziristan, Wellsia and Domanania. We would be starting with the death of Srijunga Hang and at that time, only these nations had been invaded. So it would be mostly Doman trade vessels and warships, Aziri (Wellsia ethnic group) seamen, Taziri conscripts, Atish engineers, Bhumhalese medics and the hordes unleashing the wave after wave of attacks on other nations to forge an even larger empire.

And don't forget, however bizzare, the Domans have actually made good advances in naval sieges/blockades. So hopefully that would allow you to expand a bit on the coasts
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:49 am

Domanania wrote:And don't forget, however bizzare, the Domans have actually made good advances in naval sieges/blockades. So hopefully that would allow you to expand a bit on the coasts

Aye, much appreciated. This is for discussion after all. Any other thing we should be aware of?
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Domanania
Envoy
 
Posts: 320
Founded: May 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Domanania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:53 am

Athara Magarat wrote:
Domanania wrote:And don't forget, however bizzare, the Domans have actually made good advances in naval sieges/blockades. So hopefully that would allow you to expand a bit on the coasts

Aye, much appreciated. This is for discussion after all. Any other thing we should be aware of?

Ummm, other than the unique trees of my island and razorbacks, nothing that would lend itself easily for the discussion. If something comes up ill definitely make it known.
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Domanania
Envoy
 
Posts: 320
Founded: May 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Domanania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:55 am

Athara Magarat wrote:
Domanania wrote:Ummm, other than the unique trees of my island and razorbacks, nothing that would lend itself easily for the discussion. If something comes up ill definitely make it known.

Aye, much appreciated. This is for discussion after all. Any other thing we should be aware of?


Oh and the black mist plant which could be used for more fiendish actions such as assassinations or poisoning garrisons
Proud member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 am

Domanania wrote:Ummm, other than the unique trees of my island and razorbacks, nothing that would lend itself easily for the discussion. If something comes up ill definitely make it known.

Okay, and thanks a lot.
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Atnaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1907
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 am

Functionally how do you plan on doing this. You want to cover a 400 year time period...will it be multiple RPs? I mean,a 400 year long RP is doable, but not in our traditional TWI version of RPing. It would work better f each post were a wholly contained "event", a major event that represents a full year of the time period. Otherwise this is going to be bogged down. I really recommend narrowing the focus of this RP to maybe one major event or shifting the concept in general to a very unTWI style of RP...non-character focused.
- Globalist - Humanist - Rationalist - Utilitarian - Centrist -
"Progress makes perfect." - Hegemon Thomas Wessich

Overview Factbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WESTERN ISLES
No NS Stats, No Problem

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:59 am

Atnaia wrote:Functionally how do you plan on doing this. You want to cover a 400 year time period...will it be multiple RPs? I mean,a 400 year long RP is doable, but not in our traditional TWI version of RPing. It would work better f each post were a wholly contained "event", a major event that represents a full year of the time period. Otherwise this is going to be bogged down. I really recommend narrowing the focus of this RP to maybe one major event or shifting the concept in general to a very unTWI style of RP...non-character focused.

This covers of 400 years...a long time period indeed. I guess we would be doing the major events but once in a while do some posts that reflect things related to that time other than major events. We could be explaining the past lifestyle and cultures of our modern nations and like Ostehaar pointed out, exploring the mysterious death of Srijunga Hang.

Thank you for the advice. I was actually inspired by the AARs of the Paradox games especially the EUIV ones (can't play the game so I read AARs a lot). But AARs are one-sided. Here we will be exploring almost all TWI nations of that time.

I think maybe I should ask the others how they want it to be. Because, this thread is not only about AM but the history of all TWI nations in that time period.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Ostehaar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1775
Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Ostehaar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:40 am

Athara Magarat wrote:
Atnaia wrote:Functionally how do you plan on doing this. You want to cover a 400 year time period...will it be multiple RPs? I mean,a 400 year long RP is doable, but not in our traditional TWI version of RPing. It would work better f each post were a wholly contained "event", a major event that represents a full year of the time period. Otherwise this is going to be bogged down. I really recommend narrowing the focus of this RP to maybe one major event or shifting the concept in general to a very unTWI style of RP...non-character focused.

This covers of 400 years...a long time period indeed. I guess we would be doing the major events but once in a while do some posts that reflect things related to that time other than major events. We could be explaining the past lifestyle and cultures of our modern nations and like Ostehaar pointed out, exploring the mysterious death of Srijunga Hang.

I was thinking about a thread similar to the "citizens" thread, where every participant may inject another aspect of the story, until eventually the pieces form sort of an image of the era. One post could be about the Oster warrior scouting the coast for invaders; another could be about a bunch of AM warriors setting up a camp in a remote island; another could be about a meeting between some important characters. We don't have to focus on a specific event. If a certain event would be interesting enough - we could open a thread for it.

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 am

Ostehaar wrote:I was thinking about a thread similar to the "citizens" thread, where every participant may inject another aspect of the story, until eventually the pieces form sort of an image of the era. One post could be about the Oster warrior scouting the coast for invaders; another could be about a bunch of AM warriors setting up a camp in a remote island; another could be about a meeting between some important characters. We don't have to focus on a specific event. If a certain event would be interesting enough - we could open a thread for it.

I like this idea as well.

I think we should do it as a massive collection of letters, diaries, history books, etc. That way, we could jump in time easily and have different perspectives, it would be character-driven and include major events of that time as well. What are your opinions on this?
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Atnaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1907
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:22 am

I love writing primary sources. This gets a thumbs up from me.
- Globalist - Humanist - Rationalist - Utilitarian - Centrist -
"Progress makes perfect." - Hegemon Thomas Wessich

Overview Factbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WESTERN ISLES
No NS Stats, No Problem


User avatar
New Aapelistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 681
Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Aapelistan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:53 am

I also like that idea, as I would want to expand the history of the Aprosian Empire

User avatar
Atnaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1907
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atnaia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am

Atnaia wrote:I love writing primary sources. This gets a thumbs up from me.

I CAN WRITE SKALDIC POEMS! This makes me happy.
- Globalist - Humanist - Rationalist - Utilitarian - Centrist -
"Progress makes perfect." - Hegemon Thomas Wessich

Overview Factbook
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WESTERN ISLES
No NS Stats, No Problem

User avatar
Wellsia
Envoy
 
Posts: 229
Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wellsia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:18 am

Wellsia at this time has three basic cultures, on the coastal parts of the small island and the southeastern peninsula are small towns and villages of Aziri fishermen, the northern part of the the small island are tribal kingdoms similar to ancient Germanic/Celtic petty kingdoms and along the eastern shore of the larger island. The rest of the big island is held by stone age tribes.

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Wellsia wrote:Wellsia at this time has three basic cultures, on the coastal parts of the small island and the southeastern peninsula are small towns and villages of Aziri fishermen, the northern part of the the small island are tribal kingdoms similar to ancient Germanic/Celtic petty kingdoms and along the eastern shore of the larger island. The rest of the big island is held by stone age tribes.

Our starting timeline, your nation was already conquered in what historians would call pre-conquests or conquest of only South Mesder Sea. We start after the death of Srijung Hang and his death is being used to search for other nations out of the South Mesder area, declare war on anyone who is in the way and claim the lands.

Nonetheless, you could do something about some former king or a fisherman remembering their lives before they had to become vassals. This is what this RP is about: expanding our history.

Thanks for the input. :)
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Since everyone seems to like this new idea, I have started the IC page.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=401034

Hopefully it can be something even new players can do and help them shape their history as well as ours own during this time frame. I think this should be added to the list of Active RPs.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Keomora
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1102
Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

AM we could also do the invasion of Akar in this.
For Peace and Honor.

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Keomora wrote:AM we could also do the invasion of Akar in this.

I thought we agreed that Akar got conquered but all attempts at Keomora proper failed.

The timeline has it that after the death of Srijunga Hang, the hordes started moving out of South Mesder Sea to other places. Akar which is next to the Khas-Kirati homeland would have been gobbled up by then and become a trading post under the Four Thakalis.

Maybe you could do something reckless like Keomorans trying to liberate Akar (this tiny island witnessed so many wars) and other lands from barbarians. But still, we would do it in the form of letters, songs, poems, manuscripts, history books, etc.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Keomora, you could write about many Akari rebellions that occurred in this timespan of 400 years.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2507
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 pm

I had talked to several other people through TG and there TG might got lost so posting this here.

Karahar - Khas-Kirat Empire took 7 years to take it, had 4 years in control and then were driven out in another 8 years by the Hunnic people.

New Oranistan - Invaded in 1200

Ipland - Conquered and small nations in the south kept fighting until Keomorans arrived to help them.

Pozlacenslavia - Pozlacens, a separate offshoot of the Polynesians, these pirates gave lots of troubles to the Khas-Kiratis.

Doppler - Possible rival.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.




Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Corindia, Laka Strolistandiler, Majestic-12 [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads