NATION

PASSWORD

(possible) Military Action between 4 XKI members.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:44 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:
DFTBA-Land wrote:
did William take the crown??

Yeah he has

Now I get it, LOL.

(OOC: By tomorrow the Debating area's factbooks will be done)

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 pm

New Fania wrote:
Asgax wrote:No the sectary of state was, sorry if I didn't make that clear

The prime minister isn't gonna be alive for long, hehe

...Can I make this clearer than I did with my earlier post?
New Fania no longer exists, due to the 5 gigaton hit your capital took, plus the other stuff. Asteroid bombardment equals not fun.
Last edited by Evil Dictators Happyland on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
New Fania wrote:
The prime minister isn't gonna be alive for long, hehe

...Can I make this clearer than I did with my earlier post?
New Fania no longer exists, due to the 5 gigaton hit your capital took, plus the other stuff. Asteroid bombardment equals not fun.

Just saying we have underground cities, not kidding.

Plus just saying our nukes are just about to launch, better be prepared.

Oh wait, who pressed the big red button to release 3,000 nukes (our entire arsenal)?? ehh.. well, you're gonna have the same fate.
Last edited by New Fania on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 pm

New Fania wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:...Can I make this clearer than I did with my earlier post?

Oh wait, who pressed the big red button to release 3,000 nukes (our entire arsenal)?? ehh.. well, you're gonna have the same fate.

plus half you're asteroids including your 5 gigaton one, exploded in space, they were nice firework, but some did land, we're hiding for a little more time
Last edited by New Fania on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:52 pm

New Fania wrote:
New Fania wrote:

plus half you're asteroid including you 5 gigaton one, exploded in space, they were nice firework, but some did land, we're hiding for a little more time

Ya know what you get when you blast that thing into bits? A bunch of other asteroids. Instead of one concentrated hypernuclear blast, you get a giant cluster bomb.

Anyway, the full population has been moved into undergound shelters. By my math, 1700-2000 nukes hit me, and approximately half of those have been shot down by anti-missile batteries. Total casualties: Still being calculated, but approximately 345,000.
Due to the fact that asteroid bombardment leaves no fallout, I will open up with another round of 100 megaton level asteroids and then invade with 1,600,000 soldiers, 14,400 tanks, 2,600 planes and other aircraft, and 3,400 artillery pieces.
I haven't even used my nuclear arsenal yet, and all your nukes are gone. :)

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:56 pm

New Fania wrote:
plus half you're asteroid including you 5 gigaton one, exploded in space, they were nice firework, but some did land, we're hiding for a little more time

Ya know what you get when you blast that thing into bits? A bunch of other asteroids. Instead of one concentrated hypernuclear blast, you get a giant cluster bomb.

Anyway, the full population has been moved into undergound shelters. By my math, 1700-2000 nukes hit me, and approximately half of those have been shot down by anti-missile batteries. Total casualties: Still being calculated, but approximately 345,000.
Due to the fact that asteroid bombardment leaves no fallout, I will open up with another round of 100 megaton level asteroids and then invade with 1,600,000 soldiers, 14,400 tanks, 2,600 planes and other aircraft, and 3,400 artillery pieces.

Good point about the cluster bomb, I still have the space laser, which broke many of your asteroids. Let's just say, it look upgraded, hehe. If you invade, we have 4.4 million troops, even after the techoligia thing

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 pm

New Fania wrote:

You realize I was joking about sending 3,000, only 2,500, and secondly, I have 9,850 nukes, left, plus more being developed, don't underestimate us

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 am

New Fania wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:Ya know what you get when you blast that thing into bits? A bunch of other asteroids. Instead of one concentrated hypernuclear blast, you get a giant cluster bomb.

You realize I was joking about sending 3,000, only 2,500, and secondly, I have 9,850 nukes, left, plus more being developed, don't underestimate us

You said you shot your entire arsenal at me.
Anyway, whatevz.
I have an army over 20 times as large as yours is, and I have nukes too. In fact, I haven't even used any of mine up until now. Surrender now, or face the consequences. Or do you really think you can take me?
*deploys another 20 million soldiers, with proportional numbers of other stuff to last time*
There. You're outnumbered 5 to 1, you take nuclear-level asteroid bombardment whenever I feel like it, my navy is pulling in close, etc, etc. The writing is on the wall over there if you care to read it.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:36 pm

New Fania wrote:

You said you shot your entire arsenal at me.
Anyway, whatevz.
I have an army over 20 times as large as yours is, and I have nukes too. In fact, I haven't even used any of mine up until now. Surrender now, or face the consequences. Or do you really think you can take me?
*deploys another 20 million soldiers, with proportional numbers of other stuff to last time*
There. You're outnumbered 5 to 1, you take nuclear-level asteroid bombardment whenever I feel like it, my navy is pulling in close, etc, etc. The writing is on the wall over there if you care to read it.

Do no further damage or you shall be demolished.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:12 pm

New Fania wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:You said you shot your entire arsenal at me.
Anyway, whatevz.

By what? My armies are currently overrunning half your nation, your armies have taken up guerilla warfare due to being utterly demolished in direct battles, and in a few hours, I will be marching on your capital.
Face it. Your armies have been crushed. Your cities have been taken or reduced to dust as I see fit. Your weapons are useless, and your defenses are even more so.
You have two options. Surrender, or be destroyed. This is your last chance at mercy from me. I will not ask again.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:34 pm

New Fania wrote:

By what? My armies are currently overrunning half your nation, your armies have taken up guerilla warfare due to being utterly demolished in direct battles, and in a few hours, I will be marching on your capital.
Face it. Your armies have been crushed. Your cities have been taken or reduced to dust as I see fit. Your weapons are useless, and your defenses are even more so.
You have two options. Surrender, or be destroyed. This is your last chance at mercy from me. I will not ask again.

What if we do surrender, what will you do??

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 pm

New Fania wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:By what? My armies are currently overrunning half your nation, your armies have taken up guerilla warfare due to being utterly demolished in direct battles, and in a few hours, I will be marching on your capital.

Request a new head of state and the dismantling of your nuclear arsenal until you have no more than 800 nukes.
Other than that, nothing. I'll withdraw my forces and give you money and manpower to rebuild your destroyed cities.

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm

New Fania wrote:

Request a new head of state and the dismantling of your nuclear arsenal until you have no more than 800 nukes.
Other than that, nothing. I'll withdraw my forces and give you money and manpower to rebuild your destroyed cities.

NEWS: The dictator has been assassinated, by the New Fanian Special Military Unit, M.G.9. This has started a power struggle between the generals, because of this the Happylandian troops in New Fania have began their own factions.

NEWS: New Fanians have advanced no less than 80 miles, on some fronts, liberating Port Chesapeake, while losses are mounting for the Happylandian forces, 65,000 troops have made landings on the Happylandian Coast.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 pm

DFTBA-Land wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:Request a new head of state and the dismantling of your nuclear arsenal until you have no more than 800 nukes.

NEWS: The dictator has been assassinated, by the New Fanian Special Military Unit, M.G.9. This has started a power struggle between the generals, because of this the Happylandian troops in New Fania have began their own factions.

NEWS: New Fanians have advanced no less than 80 miles, on some fronts, liberating Port Chesapeake, while losses are mounting for the Happylandian forces, 65,000 troops have made landings on the Happylandian Coast.

NEWS: So you thought you could kill me, eh?
I actually had my thoughts uploaded into a central computer so that if I ever died, I would live on as an AI. As of a few minutes ago, I am invulnerable and immortal. In addition, my generals have been... pacified.
As a matter of fact, the only reason I let your little plot continue was so I could test their loyalty. Let's just say the test was successful.
Oh, and an army of five million soldiers is currently laying siege to Old-Fania City as we speak. I expect the city to fall by dawn, noon at the latest. The rest are rampaging over your countryside. Most of your nuclear arsenal (approx. 8,700 bombs) has been seized, and your dinky little "army" of 65,000 men was just crushed under the weight of a million soldiers.
I said that you would surrender or be destroyed, and that I wouldn't ask again.
You've chosen the second option. I think we both know how this is going to end.
Be seeing you. :)

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:32 pm

DFTBA-Land wrote:

NEWS: So you thought you could kill me, eh?
I actually had my thoughts uploaded into a central computer so that if I ever died, I would live on as an AI. As of a few minutes ago, I am invulnerable and immortal. In addition, my generals have been... pacified.
As a matter of fact, the only reason I let your little plot continue was so I could test their loyalty. Let's just say the test was successful.
Oh, and an army of five million soldiers is currently laying siege to Old-Fania City as we speak. I expect the city to fall by dawn, noon at the latest. The rest are rampaging over your countryside. Most of your nuclear arsenal (approx. 8,700 bombs) has been seized, and your dinky little "army" of 65,000 men was just crushed under the weight of a million soldiers.
I said that you would surrender or be destroyed, and that I wouldn't ask again.
You've chosen the second option. I think we both know how this is going to end.
Be seeing you. :)

are you sure, because well, we have the main frame of your 'AI', in our control, remember, no one is better at spying, just saying, yesterday's 9,850 is now twelve hundred more, speaking of which we have launched an unknown amount at your major cities, second off your troops are encircled, and now dead at my capital. Executions are live, currently. BTW, the factions are still fighting and the Desert Region has been liberated and we are destroying your supply lines from the jungle, so yeah

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland, I have back-up, you don't just steam-roll, it just isn't done, he should arrive soon

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm

New Fania wrote:Evil Dictators Happyland, I have back-up, you don't just steam-roll, it just isn't done, he should arrive soon

Yeah, nice try. Hacking mainframes doesn't work when the computer itself (that'd be me) knows what you're doing.
Aanyway, most of your nukes were blown out of the air. Casualties sustained: Insignificant.
Besides, did you forget that I actually have a nuclear arsenal, too? I just dropped a dozen forty megaton bombs on major cities, and another asteroid -this one 3 gigaton- was dropped on your capital. If I can't have it, you won't, either.
I'm done playing around. Forty million soldiers are now streaming past your borders, and replacements for the fallen are being trained as we speak. My navy has arrived and is now navally bombarding your coastal cities, together with the aircraft carriers' planes firing missiles at supply stations. My space navy has blown all your satellites out of the sky, crippling your communication abilities.
I also have a very... special weapon. So if you don't want to see it, now would be a great time to die.
OOC (sorta, it would be pretty IC for them to say this): Why. Won't. You. Die.

GolgariSwarm
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby GolgariSwarm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:52 pm

*smells the scent of death and despair*

MORTALS YOU THINK YOUR SILLY TECHNOLOGIES CAN BEST THE MY ANCIET MAGIKS? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RISE MY MINIONS

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:57 pm

GolgariSwarm wrote:*smells the scent of death and despair*

MORTALS YOU THINK YOUR SILLY TECHNOLOGIES CAN BEST THE MY ANCIET MAGIKS? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RISE MY MINIONS

finally back up is here, please try to invade Happyland, and try to get my coast cleared, so I can get you my dead bodies

GolgariSwarm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby GolgariSwarm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm

MORTILE, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE IN A BIND, WOULD YOU LIKE YOU MAKE A DEAL?

ALL THE CORPSES WILL BE MINE AND MINE ALONE, ANY SOULS COLLECTED WILL BE UNDER MY CONTROL AS WELL

IT SEEMS I HAVED BEEN NINJAD BY YOU, VERY WELL THEN

*sends undead horde into Evil Dictators Happy land*

GO FILL YOUR BELLIES WITH THEIR BODIES, COLLECT THEIR SOULS AND GIVE ME POWER

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 pm

GolgariSwarm wrote:MORTILE, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE IN A BIND, WOULD YOU LIKE YOU MAKE A DEAL?

ALL THE CORPSES WILL BE MINE AND MINE ALONE, ANY SOULS COLLECTED WILL BE UNDER MY CONTROL AS WELL

I'm off for the night, I approve the deal, take care of those Happylandians

GolgariSwarm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby GolgariSwarm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:02 pm

New Fania wrote:
GolgariSwarm wrote:MORTILE, IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE IN A BIND, WOULD YOU LIKE YOU MAKE A DEAL?

I'm off for the night, I approve the deal, take care of those Happylandians

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT SO HAPPY NOW ARE THEY?

*begins to chant ancient magik*

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:24 pm

My nation is currently reeling as large numbers of zombies surprise-attacked me. However, I developed weapons specifically for fighting zombies- specifically, white-phosphorus cored bullets. Kill em' once and they stay dead, unlike normal.
Also, my scientists are developing a special bio-weapon for use against the undead. It'll take time to finish, but when deployed it will melt the muscles, ligaments, and tendons of infected flesh into soup.
It'll be a setback, but nothing I can't handle. Frankly, it's nothing I haven't handled before: remember the Halloween event?
As for you, New Fania? Nice move. I applaud you for creativity. :clap:
I also condemn your stupidity. It won't be enough. Your capital is a ruin. Your biggest cities are that plus they're radioactive. And I still have forty million soldiers trashing your country.
You should've surrendered when I gave you the chance. :)

GolgariSwarm
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby GolgariSwarm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:My nation is currently reeling as large numbers of zombies surprise-attacked me. However, I developed weapons specifically for fighting zombies- specifically, white-phosphorus cored bullets. Kill em' once and they stay dead, unlike normal.
Also, my scientists are developing a special bio-weapon for use against the undead. It'll take time to finish, but when deployed it will melt the muscles, ligaments, and tendons of infected flesh into soup.
It'll be a setback, but nothing I can't handle. Frankly, it's nothing I haven't handled before: remember the Halloween event?
I also condemn your stupidity. It won't be enough. Your capital is a ruin. Your biggest cities are that plus they're radioactive. And I still have forty million soldiers trashing your country.

*completes curse*

NOW MY ZOMBIES, FOREVER TAINT HIS LANDS, WITH THIS CURSE, WHEREVER A ZOMBIE FALLS IT CORRUPTS THE LAND AROUND IT, MAKING ALL LIFE INTO MY SLAVE AND THINK NOT THAT YOU HAVE WON IN NEW FANIA, BECAUSE ONCE YOU SLAUGHTER THE FANIAINS, THEY BECOME MY MINION, YOU ONLY ADD TO MY ARMIES WITH YOUR AGGRESSION. AND DO YOU THINK THAT IF MY HORDE IS LIQIFIED THAT THEY ARE DELT WITH? FOOL! MY ZOMBIES PAVE THEY WAY FOR MORE HORDES

BEGIN PLAN DREDFE FROM THE DEEP

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:58 am

GolgariSwarm wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:My nation is currently reeling as large numbers of zombies surprise-attacked me. However, I developed weapons specifically for fighting zombies- specifically, white-phosphorus cored bullets. Kill em' once and they stay dead, unlike normal.

*completes curse*

NOW MY ZOMBIES, FOREVER TAINT HIS LANDS, WITH THIS CURSE, WHEREVER A ZOMBIE FALLS IT CORRUPTS THE LAND AROUND IT, MAKING ALL LIFE INTO MY SLAVE AND THINK NOT THAT YOU HAVE WON IN NEW FANIA, BECAUSE ONCE YOU SLAUGHTER THE FANIAINS, THEY BECOME MY MINION, YOU ONLY ADD TO MY ARMIES WITH YOUR AGGRESSION. AND DO YOU THINK THAT IF MY HORDE IS LIQIFIED THAT THEY ARE DELT WITH? FOOL! MY ZOMBIES PAVE THEY WAY FOR MORE HORDES

BEGIN PLAN DREDFE FROM THE DEEP

See, that's the genius of my plan. The brain -or what's left of it- is left unaffected. Zombies are reduced down to shells, unable to move or attack, but still alive. Or at least, undead.
Anyway, it's been completed. New Fania, or what's left of it, has been completely taken over and sixty million men remain to ensure it stays that way-a ratio of roughly one soldier for every ten New Fanians, which is more than enough to quell any rebellion. Most of your zombie army has been incapacitated.
To the citizens of New Fania: You will be spared. I am not cruel. To the pathetic defenders who cling to an equally pathetic hope that they might win? You will not be. And to you, GolgariSwarm? I have already won!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents