NATION

PASSWORD

(possible) Military Action between 4 XKI members.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Fania
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:03 pm

My intelligence agencies have been saying Evil Dictators Happyland is harboring the Techoligian Leadership.

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm

The Happylandian Space Forces are preparing for a mass kinetic bombardment (read: "picking up asteroids and dropping them on you") of New Fania after the recent launching of, quote, "absurd numbers of nuclear weapons".
Due to the fact that they're giant rocks, they can't be shot down and have similar levels of destructive ability to nukes. (Actually, far greater. My main asteroid is 100m by 100m, and due to a few calculations, it should have destructive power equal to 5 gigatons of TNT, or 100 times greater than the biggest IRL nuke ever made: the Czar Bomba. Math here: https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/Numbe ... id_hit.htm, with the power divided by 10,000 due to reduced mass. Plus I've got more of them. That one was just the biggest.)
(And yes, 94% of my population is in bunkers. They can take most bombs, but they won't hold up against a nuke. Or, for that matter, an asteroid.)

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:The Happylandian Space Forces are preparing for a mass kinetic bombardment (read: "picking up asteroids and dropping them on you") of New Fania after the recent launching of, quote, "absurd numbers of nuclear weapons".
Due to the fact that they're giant rocks, they can't be shot down and have similar levels of destructive ability to nukes. (Actually, far greater. My main asteroid is 100m by 100m, and due to a few calculations, it should have destructive power equal to 5 gigatons of TNT, or 100 times greater than the biggest IRL nuke ever made: the Czar Bomba. Math here: https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/Numbe ... id_hit.htm, with the power divided by 10,000 due to reduced mass. Plus I've got more of them. That one was just the biggest.)
(And yes, 94% of my population is in bunkers. They can take most bombs, but they won't hold up against a nuke. Or, for that matter, an asteroid.)

"actually we launched only 40 nukes, 25 of which landed in the ocean (we're not even sure if they exploded) the numbers, the others were regular missiles, we just said they were nukes, to deter techoligia, also aren't you happy I'm establishing a Libertarian govt., besides, the casualties were only 30,000 (20,000 from Nukes), most of Techo's population was in bunkers. He also tried to disturb a year's harvest by trampling my crops, etc., etc."

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 pm

New Fania wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:The Happylandian Space Forces are preparing for a mass kinetic bombardment (read: "picking up asteroids and dropping them on you") of New Fania after the recent launching of, quote, "absurd numbers of nuclear weapons".

"actually we launched only 40 nukes, 25 of which landed in the ocean (we're not even sure if they exploded) the numbers, the others were regular missiles, we just said they were nukes, to deter techoligia, also aren't you happy I'm establishing a Libertarian govt., besides, the casualties were only 30,000 (20,000 from Nukes), most of Techo's population was in bunkers. He also tried to disturb a year's harvest by trampling my crops, etc., etc."

I must say that that speaks more about your poor aim than it does about anything else.
Last edited by Evil Dictators Happyland on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
New Fania wrote:

I must say that that speaks more about your poor aim than it does about anything else.

We had like 2 seconds to re-furbish our nukes, not our fault

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:55 pm

T(echoligian)N(ews)N(etwork) : The provisional leaders of the CST set in place by Fania have been assassinated as the Populations comes above ground in a billion-person revolt, as New Cogwheel Commons is retaken, the Grand Syndicate and other government bodies return.
Last edited by Techoligia on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glory to Techoligia and to Chairman Schuler.

LunctLand
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 am

Following his resignation, the press has been surrounding the former Prime Minister's house. Today, one journalist broke in to find him dead on the floor, with a rope round his neck. Thousands are going to attend his funeral in the South West country side. The current Prime Minister is skeptical, although he is not attending, many significant people are - along with the Queen. This puts the spot vulnerable to a drone strike.
Last edited by LunctLand on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:47 am

LunctLand wrote:Following his resignation, the press has been surrounding the former Prime Minister's house. Today, one journalist broke in to find him dead on the floor, with a rope round his neck. Thousands are going to attend his funeral in the South West country side. The current Prime Minister is skeptical, although he is not attending, many significant people are - along with the Queen. This puts the spot vulnerable to a drone strike.

NEWS: the population is gathering popcorn, while London will literally fall

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 am

So, I'm assuming New Fania is out of the picture.
I'm probably going to be neutral from here on out.

EDIT: Guess not.
Last edited by Evil Dictators Happyland on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:55 am

Techoligia wrote:T(echoligian)N(ews)N(etwork) : The provisional leaders of the CST set in place by Fania have been assassinated as the Populations comes above ground in a billion-person revolt, as New Cogwheel Commons is retaken, the Grand Syndicate and other government bodies return.

800,000 troops have made landings and the rebel militias are dying, an air strike was launched at their new capital, many of their leaders were killed

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am

New Fania wrote:
Techoligia wrote:T(echoligian)N(ews)N(etwork) : The provisional leaders of the CST set in place by Fania have been assassinated as the Populations comes above ground in a billion-person revolt, as New Cogwheel Commons is retaken, the Grand Syndicate and other government bodies return.

800,000 troops have made landings and the rebel militias are dying, an air strike was launched at their new capital, many of their leaders were killed

The Techoligian military resurfaces as the last two million soldiers of the Techoligian army slaughtered the Invaders.

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am

Techoligia wrote:
New Fania wrote:

The Techoligian military resurfaces as the last two million soldiers of the Techoligian army slaughtered the Invaders.

3.5 million troops have re-captured the capital and most lands, just a little bit left.

By slaughtered you mean pushed us back, only 20,000 New Fanians died

LunctLand
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:43 am

A drone strike struck the funeral, the Queen has gone into hospital in critical condition

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 am

LunctLand wrote:A drone strike struck the funeral, the Queen has gone into hospital in critical condition

London has Fallen, the end

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:44 am

LunctLand wrote:A drone strike struck the funeral, the Queen has gone into hospital in critical condition

the drone strike is from the techoligian rebels, we checked it

LunctLand
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 am

DFTBA-Land wrote:

The Prime Minister sent 500 bombs over.

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

LunctLand wrote:
DFTBA-Land wrote:

The Prime Minister sent 500 bombs over.

our troops, combined with the bombs, have wiped out the syndicates once again. The people want no more bloodshed, and are rallying behind the Libertarian government.

anyway, do you want a alliance with us, and the new techoligia

Asgax
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgax » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:01 pm

DFTBA-Land wrote:
LunctLand wrote:The Prime Minister sent 500 bombs over.

our troops, combined with the bombs, have wiped out the syndicates once again. The people want no more bloodshed, and are rallying behind the Libertarian government.

The Prime Minister declines the offer stating "I do not trust any foreigners". He then declared war with you and New Technoligia. The people are outraged at this and the Yorkshire dales resemble a seen from the latest purge movie

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Asgax wrote:
DFTBA-Land wrote:

The Prime Minister declines the offer stating "I do not trust any foreigners". He then declared war with you and New Technoligia. The people are outraged at this and the Yorkshire dales resemble a seen from the latest purge movie

We are taking no action, just defensive, we don't want to harm your people

(OOC: I never watched purge)

Asgax
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgax » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:19 pm

The Prime Minister of the UK sent a drone strike over to New Technoligia. It is reported that the casualties are in the millions. The secretary of state was trying to talk peace with the two countries, then he suspiciously was found dead in his home. He had a gun in his hand and a bullet wound in his head, however after his wife, Mary Cooper - a scientist - performed an autopsy. She found Botox in his system. There, however, is nothing she can really do.
Last edited by Asgax on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Asgax wrote:The Prime Minister of the UK sent a drone strike over to New Technoligia. It is reported that the casualties are in the millions. The secretary of state was trying to talk peace with the two countries, then he suspiciously was found dead in his home. He had a gun in his hand and a bullet wound in his head, however after his wife, Mary Cooper - a scientist - performed an autopsy. She found Botox in his system. There, however, is nothing she can really do.

Well, your prime minister has been assassinated, and do you have a temporary leader

Asgax
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgax » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 pm

New Fania wrote:
Asgax wrote:The Prime Minister of the UK sent a drone strike over to New Technoligia. It is reported that the casualties are in the millions. The secretary of state was trying to talk peace with the two countries, then he suspiciously was found dead in his home. He had a gun in his hand and a bullet wound in his head, however after his wife, Mary Cooper - a scientist - performed an autopsy. She found Botox in his system. There, however, is nothing she can really do.

Well, your prime minister has been assassinated, and do you have a temporary leader

No the sectary of state was, sorry if I didn't make that clear

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm

The syndicates are seeking peace talks.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Techoligia wrote:The syndicates are seeking peace talks.

okay, we'll let you keep the nation, but with a colony, military bases and more for us

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Asgax wrote:
New Fania wrote:

No the sectary of state was, sorry if I didn't make that clear

The prime minister isn't gonna be alive for long, hehe

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents