NATION

PASSWORD

(possible) Military Action between 4 XKI members.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Fania
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Techoligia wrote:All 4,000 missiles are armed, nuclear submarines launch at least 500 warheads on New Fania, 10 are fired at Fanian Naval fleets

The capital and others are secured, the giant space laser has blasted more than a hundred nukes. 98% of New Fanian citizens are in bunkers.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

techoligia is now a new, refounded Libertarian state. 80,000 New Fanian troops will be stationed there, for now.

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 pm

w8 can we each have real life countries.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:16 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:w8 can we each have real life countries.

Sure, even though, we are going by our own country standards. Just don't make anything stupidly OP

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:19 pm

So I will do UK, it is similar to my countries values (well one my main).
*In preparation for impending nuclear fallout, parliament falls into anarchy as they try to fund law enforcement and military, and after the collapse of the global economy they cannot do this. Most of the shadow cabinet resigns, leaving the Prime Minister with eminence power during a stressful and chaotic time.*

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:24 pm

I'll give you a colony in Techologia for you investing there

LunctLand
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:27 pm

The Prime Minister of the UK uses his new found power to send everyone thick radiation proof suits and rations across the country. Not many are inside bunkers as the nukes are not coming to the UK.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:32 pm

LunctLand wrote:The Prime Minister of the UK uses his new found power to send everyone thick radiation proof suits and rations across the country. Not many are inside bunkers as the nukes are not coming to the UK.

Do you want a colony in Techoligia, you just have to invest in me.

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:36 pm

New Fania wrote:
LunctLand wrote:The Prime Minister of the UK uses his new found power to send everyone thick radiation proof suits and rations across the country. Not many are inside bunkers as the nukes are not coming to the UK.

The Prime Minister declines your offer, he then manages assemble an army, he abolishes the police force, using the army as it instead.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:37 pm

New Fania wrote:

the nukes aren't as dangerous as you think, technically, they're not really nukes.

that's why economy is booming, I mean because of the land, I'm totally not using the people for forced labor. But I've practically left the army to whatever they want.

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:46 pm

New Fania wrote:
New Fania wrote:

the nukes aren't as dangerous as you think, technically, they're not really nukes.

that's why economy is booming, I mean because of the land, I'm totally not using the people for forced labor. But I've practically left the army to whatever they want.

It is not about the actual strike, or the radiation,but more about the climate effects. The fumes from the bomb will go the the edge of the first layer of atmosphere absorbing the sunlight. The global temperatures will drop by an average of 2 degrees Celsius, it could result in the failing of all crops on earth.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:52 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:
New Fania wrote:

It is not about the actual strike, or the radiation,but more about the climate effects. The fumes from the bomb will go the the edge of the first layer of atmosphere absorbing the sunlight. The global temperatures will drop by an average of 2 degrees Celsius, it could result in the failing of all crops on earth.

we live in XKI world. There weren't too many nukes dropped, most of them landed in the ocean, the leadership, exaggerated the numbers. There are only 20 nukes on Techoligia. But do you want the share or not? I'm willing to double the land, plus the people are great.

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 pm

New Fania wrote:
LunctLand alt wrote:It is not about the actual strike, or the radiation,but more about the climate effects. The fumes from the bomb will go the the edge of the first layer of atmosphere absorbing the sunlight. The global temperatures will drop by an average of 2 degrees Celsius, it could result in the failing of all crops on earth.

we live in XKI world. There weren't too many nukes dropped, most of them landed in the ocean, the leadership, exaggerated the numbers. There are only 20 nukes on Techoligia. But do you want the share or not? I'm willing to double the land, plus the people are great.

The Prime Minister declines again. He doesn't want to seem indecisive in a time of crisis

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:
New Fania wrote:

The Prime Minister declines again. He doesn't want to seem indecisive in a time of crisis

okay, anyway, the army's rule is over, at least the population increased a lot. The govt. is starting to be established.

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:02 pm

The UK has detected an nuke going to land in the Scottish country side. It will not kill very many, however the country still goes into extreme panic. No-one knows where the nuke came from. Under all the stress the Prime Minister announcing his resignation. The deputy Prime Minister (who is a far right politician) steps in.

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:05 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:The UK has detected an nuke going to land in the Scottish country side. It will not kill very many, however the country still goes into extreme panic. No-one knows where the nuke came from. Under all the stress the Prime Minister announcing his resignation. The deputy Prime Minister (who is a far right politician) steps in.

New Fania is ready to maintain order, just in case. Do you need research teams to investigate the nuke

LunctLand alt
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby LunctLand alt » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:07 pm

New Fania wrote:
LunctLand alt wrote:The UK has detected an nuke going to land in the Scottish country side. It will not kill very many, however the country still goes into extreme panic. No-one knows where the nuke came from. Under all the stress the Prime Minister announcing his resignation. The deputy Prime Minister (who is a far right politician) steps in.

New Fania is ready to maintain order, just in case. Do you need research teams to investigate the nuke

The New Prime Minister requested research teams from New Fania, however it is kept extremely covert

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 pm

LunctLand alt wrote:
New Fania wrote:

The New Prime Minister requested research teams from New Fania, however it is kept extremely covert

The teams have found missiles from a group called 'Fighters of Liberty', a group funded by the C.S.T.,

do you need any back up forces for defense or maintaining order??

Asgax
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgax » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 pm

New Fania wrote:
LunctLand alt wrote:The New Prime Minister requested research teams from New Fania, however it is kept extremely covert

The teams have found missiles from a group called 'Fighters of Liberty', a group funded by the C.S.T.,

The UK has sent a drone strike to the main governing building of the C.S.T

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Asgax wrote:
New Fania wrote:

The UK has sent a drone strike to the main governing building of the C.S.T

Well the CST has no Government officials in the CST. We're all in Exile.
Glory to Techoligia and to Chairman Schuler.

Asgax
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgax » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Techoligia wrote:
Asgax wrote:The UK has sent a drone strike to the main governing building of the C.S.T

Well I meant the main building of operations

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Asgax wrote:
Techoligia wrote:

where is that bugger hiding. I'll suply you with weapons, don't worry

Techoligia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Techoligia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Asgax wrote:
Techoligia wrote:

We don't have one. We're scattered across the isles.
Glory to Techoligia and to Chairman Schuler.

DFTBA-Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby DFTBA-Land » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Techoligia wrote:
Asgax wrote:Well I meant the main building of operations

Well, you can't hide, our spies caught many of your folks, in a nation, the name of which is classified information

New Fania
Envoy

Anarchy

Postby New Fania » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:14 pm

DFTBA-Land wrote:
Techoligia wrote:

Well, you can't hide, our spies caught many of your folks, in a nation, the name of which is classified information

we already have more info coming in, getting them is the hard part

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents