NATION

PASSWORD

The New Harmony Conference[IC/OPEN//All Techs]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 pm

"We request more planets due to the destruction you brought to many systems. And also men that we shall use as labor workers. We will not be denied this."

Beside the massive Commercian Dreadnought appeared a Munificent Class Frigate, and from a hangar bay a small circular shuttle whizzed out flanked by two Bombers. The Shuttle landed at the entrance of the castle. The ramp landed on the ground, and two black Commando droids walked out, then the Chairman wearing a blazer and a purple tie with the Federal Crest in the middle. They walked in the castle, the guards with their rifles. Once they entered the conference room, Kraken stood up and put his arm to his chest and bowed,

"My lord."

Kraken got out of his seat and the two commando droids flanked him. The Chairman sat down and exhaled a deep breath.

"Hello Gentlemen."
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:53 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:"We request more planets due to the destruction you brought to many systems. And also men that we shall use as labor workers. We will not be denied this."

(Image)

Beside the massive Commercian Dreadnought appeared a Munificent Class Frigate, and from a hangar bay a small circular shuttle whizzed out flanked by two Bombers. The Shuttle landed at the entrance of the castle. The ramp landed on the ground, and two black Commando droids walked out, then the Chairman wearing a blazer and a purple tie with the Federal Crest in the middle. They walked in the castle, the guards with their rifles. Once they entered the conference room, Kraken stood up and put his arm to his chest and bowed,

"My lord."

Kraken got out of his seat and the two commando droids flanked him. The Chairman sat down and exhaled a deep breath.

"Hello Gentlemen."

The Lord President would be annoyed by the droid incompetence of not realizing from the start that the realm of Senyokia is not a physical based empire like the federalist's are."Kraken,the realm is not of a physical empire like yours,we cannot give land besides that cause it would harm the balance,but if the old Hellugium's territories where under our control,I would surely sell them to you,but I cannot because they are in the Imperium's controlled part of space in the mortal realm,so are they another reasonable offers that we both could agree on?" just as he said that he would notice the Chairman entering the room.

The Lord President would stand and bow to show his respects to the chairman as a honoured guest of the conference."Welcome,chairman and please have the liberty of getting yourself a drink,no need to rush" he said as different types of German beverages materialize in the center of the table,the Lord President would return to his seat after that.
The Funeral Party has been relocated to the The Seyiokian Republic

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:45 am

Skyhooked wrote:"Drive a nice bargain, dude... but, that cost is not even 1/1000 part of our annual GDP. I gave the order,your payment will arrive in a few hours. This colony will quickly repay our investments. And mkae all our trade easier."- Says Casey James.

After he greeted the Chairman he would look back at Casey James."That's for each visit by a relative as a tax to the Imperial Government to maintain the operation of the portal for mortals to visit there fallen ones" said the Lord President taking a sip from his cup of green tea."Why? You might ask,portals are costly to maintain open that is why.pretty to understand really." he added placing his cup on the table.
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:15 am

The Funeral Party wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:"Drive a nice bargain, dude... but, that cost is not even 1/1000 part of our annual GDP. I gave the order,your payment will arrive in a few hours. This colony will quickly repay our investments. And mkae all our trade easier."- Says Casey James.

After he greeted the Chairman he would look back at Casey James."That's for each visit by a relative as a tax to the Imperial Government to maintain the operation of the portal for mortals to visit there fallen ones" said the Lord President taking a sip from his cup of green tea."Why? You might ask,portals are costly to maintain open that is why.pretty to understand really." he added placing his cup on the table.

"Then I have a few variants... We can pay you with money, our fine exports, or offer you a large discount on all our goods. If portals are that costly, we agree for that condition. So, what would you prefere..."- Says Casey James, trying to make a deal more beneficial.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:After he greeted the Chairman he would look back at Casey James."That's for each visit by a relative as a tax to the Imperial Government to maintain the operation of the portal for mortals to visit there fallen ones" said the Lord President taking a sip from his cup of green tea."Why? You might ask,portals are costly to maintain open that is why.pretty to understand really." he added placing his cup on the table.

"Then I have a few variants... We can pay you with money, our fine exports, or offer you a large discount on all our goods. If portals are that costly, we agree for that condition. So, what would you prefere..."- Says Casey James, trying to make a deal more beneficial.

"To keep one open for a whole month would cost a total of 1,627,500 skullors as in dollars but if were to keeps one operational for 115 years that would be a total of 187,162,500 Skullors, and if I add century will that would be clearly quite expensive for any country or commoner to pay for although a centillionire or someone beyond that would be able to pay for it,and I have doubts of discounts or exports would cover the cost of keeping the portals online,Mister James" said the Lord President in a firm tone as he lights a Cuban cigar as he puts it in his mouth and soon blow a puff of smoke cross the table.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:09 pm

"Centillionare? The entire Skyhooked costs less than centillion. Well, perhaps just leave dead there in Dublin... Also I wonder, is it possible to create a small portal, not fit for human, but fit for signal, so we would be able at least to communicate with our new city?"
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Centillionare? The entire Skyhooked costs less than centillion. Well, perhaps just leave dead there in Dublin... Also I wonder, is it possible to create a small portal, not fit for human, but fit for signal, so we would be able at least to communicate with our new city?"

The Royal Minister would speak up without asking permission which could led to a capital offense,but nonetheless that isn't likely to happen as democratic reforms are still
going on in the Government.The Royal minister would speak up cause he would remember the interdimensional railway which is a inexspensive way to allow people to travel between realms without paying a ridiculous amount of money for such."I have it!!" he would shout and the Lord President would glaze at him for his interruption."Have what and do speak it as it seems..." he said in a light tone of anger,of course Rockington would speak."Mister James,I thought of a cheap solution for citizens to travel between realms,it would be the usage of Senyiokia's interdimensional railway that would be fair for everyone and the cost would only be in the hundreds or the teens for how long the passenger's ride to a sector of said district and I use it all the time to get to work,so...what to you think?" he asked.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:54 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:"Centillionare? The entire Skyhooked costs less than centillion. Well, perhaps just leave dead there in Dublin... Also I wonder, is it possible to create a small portal, not fit for human, but fit for signal, so we would be able at least to communicate with our new city?"

The Royal Minister would speak up without asking permission which could led to a capital offense,but nonetheless that isn't likely to happen as democratic reforms are still
going on in the Government.The Royal minister would speak up cause he would remember the interdimensional railway which is a inexspensive way to allow people to travel between realms without paying a ridiculous amount of money for such."I have it!!" he would shout and the Lord President would glaze at him for his interruption."Have what and do speak it as it seems..." he said in a light tone of anger,of course Rockington would speak."Mister James,I thought of a cheap solution for citizens to travel between realms,it would be the usage of Senyiokia's interdimensional railway that would be fair for everyone and the cost would only be in the hundreds or the teens for how long the passenger's ride to a sector of said district and I use it all the time to get to work,so...what to you think?" he asked.

"Groovy idea, man... that can also help with trade too. If it would be cheaper for us to deliver our exports to your country, then your enonomy would benefit. And we don't even speak about tourists... they would be able to spend more money at different restaraunts, hotels, and other attraction, thus improving the infrastructure somehow. If your project needs investment, name the price. Whatever it is, it's much cheaper than centillion dollar portals..."- Gladly says Casey James, giving a weed joint to Royal Minister.

Refreshing News:

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:The Royal Minister would speak up without asking permission which could led to a capital offense,but nonetheless that isn't likely to happen as democratic reforms are still

"Groovy idea, man... that can also help with trade too. If it would be cheaper for us to deliver our exports to your country, then your enonomy would benefit. And we don't even speak about tourists... they would be able to spend more money at different restaraunts, hotels, and other attraction, thus improving the infrastructure somehow. If your project needs investment, name the price. Whatever it is, it's much cheaper than centillion dollar portals..."- Gladly says Casey James, giving a weed joint to Royal Minister.
The Royal Minister would look at the Lord President for any signs of him disagreeing with him their would be none only a smile of approval on his face which is a great deal for Royal Minister as he had he always be looked down on by the Lord President for his foolishness,never the less he would continue speaking to Mister James.

"I don't smoke for the sake of being healthy although thanks for the offer,but no thanks.Let's continue shall we? The project would be a muiliti-millionaire project which both nations would to equally pay for it or get corporates to invest like you says James for it to be successful and the largest investor would be the ShadowCorp, which is muiti-centillionare company that dominates the omiversal markets and owned by house vonstein so.." he would look at the Lord President for a response of sorts."My family would approve after all money is the answer,but we'll only be paying for 48% of it"" Joked the Lord President as a he puff out a purple V from his cigar that would symbolize the power of the Vonstein dynasty."Ah,that's good and how you,mister James?" said the Royal minister looking at him.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:48 pm

"Well 48% of the expenses are on you... the rest on us. And how much would it cost exactly? So we could know, how to pay. I hope our governemnt and our biggest corporation "Hub Inc." would be able to pay."- Responds Casey James.

Refreshing News:

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Well 48% of the expenses are on you... the rest on us. And how much would it cost exactly? So we could know, how to pay. I hope our governemnt and our biggest corporation "Hub Inc." would be able to pay."- Responds Casey James.

"Around 4.1million dollars as I know other companies in the realm will investing in the project also.So it won't really be a burden you really" said the Royal minister checking the list of companies that are involved in the project listed on his iPhone.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:03 pm

"Burden? Dude... our economy won't even notice such expense... *Takes out his smartphone and sends order to send the necessary sum of money.* We have a deal now. Need further investment? We can take care of them."- Casey James responds.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Burden? Dude... our economy won't even notice such expense... *Takes out his smartphone and sends order to send the necessary sum of money.* We have a deal now. Need further investment? We can take care of them."- Casey James responds.

"The Corpotists will contact you,if needed and other then that we are good" said the Royal Minister with a smile on his face,than the room would rapidly change into a shaft of a active volcano with Ultanium steel table and sinister but fashionable looking chairs,railing if Iron would circle around the group as the floor becomes steel along with a bridge to the conference table that were at would be a bridge stretching over a sea of lava below to the exit that would be a Iron door.

The Lord President would speak."The discussion as moved to military matter like all diplomatic dummits must do to ensure peace among nations for the security of peace.But first let's have a break for starting yes?" he would stand from his seat and begin to walk down the bridge towards the iron door that would led out,he would turn and face the group of leaders."The cooks won't like it if,we let the food get cold,that would rude,yes?" he would add.

The Royal minister would leave his seat and follow the Lord President to the iron door that would soon let out to the Grand Dining hall that would match the one in Buckingham palace but with a roman twist to it.

Food of all kinds and shapes would be steaming with fantastic favors that was made by the cooks that would so secret and just heavenly that the favors would be kept secret from the commoner population of the Republic or anyone for that matter,only the chiefs would know the secrets and pass them to the next generation after generation of chiefs in the holds of serving the House of Vonsteins and other wealthy families in the realm.

The Lord President and the Royal minister would take their seats at the end of the golden decorated table with roman renaissance and Scandinavian designs with dragons on it, which would caught the eye of any designer with amazement to just study it to master the design for his or hers own projects.But they won't be happening any time soon as strict copyright laws have been made to prevent such from happening.

The Lord President would remove his cigar and throw it up into the air were it would just vaporize into thin air before he would pour himself a drink of french wine and take his seat,await the Royal minister to do the same as he would just be deciding on which kind of soda beverage he would like,which would take a couple of minutes not long though,soon he would finally sit down and other guest would do the same,hopefully at least.
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:51 pm

The Chairman would sway his head, and sit down.

"I don't drink."

He sat and listened on the two's conversation.

"I am pleased to see your new merger law. You are learning fast."

The room would morph into a balcony over a lava pool, and the commando droids would raise their weapons at the Vonstein. Raxus would immediately raise his hand towards the two droids.

"Weapons down.'

As the guests settled down and had a quick meal, they would return to their seats. The Chairman's smiling face would turn into a stern one.

"Commander.."

Kraken would raise out of his seat, and one of the Commando droids would throw a small device onto the floor, which would release a beam of blue and project a holographic map of a galaxy. Kraken would lift his mechanical arm and speak with a cold robotic voice.

"This system, which the Federal Army has classified as Major One is the galaxy where your nation resides. Their is one gas giant and three suns, as well as a minuscule astroid belt. A small planetary orbit of 15 planets orbit around these three suns. Other that that, this system is devoid of much other locations. This is due to your immaterial realm. As you may have seen, there is a Federal Fleet spread out through this Galaxy for protection purposes."
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:The Chairman would sway his head, and sit down.

"I don't drink."

He sat and listened on the two's conversation.

"I am pleased to see your new merger law. You are learning fast."

The room would morph into a balcony over a lava pool, and the commando droids would raise their weapons at the Vonstein. Raxus would immediately raise his hand towards the two droids.

"Weapons down.'

As the guests settled down and had a quick meal, they would return to their seats. The Chairman's smiling face would turn into a stern one.

"Commander.."

Kraken would raise out of his seat, and one of the Commando droids would throw a small device onto the floor, which would release a beam of blue and project a holographic map of a galaxy. Kraken would lift his mechanical arm and speak with a cold robotic voice.

"This system, which the Federal Army has classified as Major One is the galaxy where your nation resides. Their is one gas giant and three suns, as well as a minuscule astroid belt. A small planetary orbit of 15 planets orbit around these three suns. Other that that, this system is devoid of much other locations. This is due to your immaterial realm. As you may have seen, there is a Federal Fleet spread out through this Galaxy for protection purposes."

The Lord President would read this type in his mind and know the droid is trying to figure out the militarily strength of the Senyokian Republic as to offer and he would smile."The Republic is none of a threat towards your Empire as we have our own to governor to keep such balance between immortal and mortal,like I stated before,but the Republic's military is not a force to be reckin with,when her sovereignty is threaten,if you understand that" His voice would soft and cold at the same time,he would not like to discuss military during the break and would prefer best to discuss this matter,when they return to the conference room."For now,let's us relax and discuss military matters,when we return to the conference room,yes?" he added and he would look at the Chairman."I ask so kindly to hear what is of your view here in the new Senyiokia as it with technological advancement with the democratic reforms that have been taken to make it so,after my brother's downfall?"

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm

(Goazu wil be joining us soon)
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Casey James gets suddeny curious "And what's your issue with Hammer Britannia, man? I know, that they are weird, but what's the beef? And can it be resolved peacefully? Gonna say, that the last thing your place needs is the another war..."

Refreshing News:

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Casey James gets suddeny curious "And what's your issue with Hammer Britannia, man? I know, that they are weird, but what's the beef? And can it be resolved peacefully? Gonna say, that the last thing your place needs is the another war..."

The Lord President would chuckle for a bit."Hammer Britannia? Oh,those genocidal fools....they have reason to be liberated from their savage ways and to keep balance in the Omniverse they have destruction thousands of civilization without a drop of mercy just like my brother did.They have chosen the path of the wicked and so forth must be eliminated for the sake of keeping peace in the universe it's quite understandable,you know as your people fight against such devils,yes?" His voice would calm and firm,but his eyes would be telling another story.
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:21 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Casey James gets suddeny curious "And what's your issue with Hammer Britannia, man? I know, that they are weird, but what's the beef? And can it be resolved peacefully? Gonna say, that the last thing your place needs is the another war..."

The Lord President would chuckle for a bit."Hammer Britannia? Oh,those genocidal fools....they have reason to be liberated from their savage ways and to keep balance in the Omniverse they have destruction thousands of civilization without a drop of mercy just like my brother did.They have chosen the path of the wicked and so forth must be eliminated for the sake of keeping peace in the universe it's quite understandable,you know as your people fight against such devils,yes?" His voice would calm and firm,but his eyes would be deeming with rage.

Casey James looks like he will have to make a hard choice, he thinks about peaceful solution.- "Do, what you think you should holmes... Just don't get us in that. We have good relations with both sides and don't want to backstab any. That would damage international reputation of our place... Who would want to trade with someone, who backstabs his friends? Also... .Hammer Britannia a new leader, man... give that Shrek dude a chance. I hope he is more reasonable than Pink. Just observe him, and if he goes on destruction rampage... do, what you have to do. Oh, and I know, about fighting genocidal devils... Personally fought some of them with my sledgehammer."
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:The Lord President would chuckle for a bit."Hammer Britannia? Oh,those genocidal fools....they have reason to be liberated from their savage ways and to keep balance in the Omniverse they have destruction thousands of civilization without a drop of mercy just like my brother did.They have chosen the path of the wicked and so forth must be eliminated for the sake of keeping peace in the universe it's quite understandable,you know as your people fight against such devils,yes?" His voice would calm and firm,but his eyes would be deeming with rage.

Casey James looks like he will have to make a hard choice, he thinks about peaceful solution.- "Do, what you think you should holmes... Just don't get us in that. We have good relations with both sides and don't want to backstab any. That would damage international reputation of our place... Who would want to trade with someone, who backstabs his friends? Also... .Hammer Britannia a new leader, man... give that Shrek dude a chance. I hope he is more reasonable than Pink. Just observe him, and if he goes on destruction rampage... do, what you have to do. Oh, and I know, about fighting genocidal devils... Personally fought some of them with my sledgehammer."

The Lord President would smile."Shrek won't need any chances,he'll be dead and chain like barbaric fool....he as authorize usage of weapon testing on another innocent system.I won't be changing my mind and his people will be liberated into the hands of a civilized government like mine or if they wish to resist that matter,they will have to face the consequences,oh well." he would take sip of wine and change the topic."How is the old man doing nowadays?" he would be referring to Stan Dixon, which reports have said that he is hanging around at his ranch in the Skyhookedian countryside but James' would think that Stan is still active and beating slavers to the ground.
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 am

The Funeral Party wrote: The Lord President would smile."Shrek won't need any chances,he'll be dead and chain like barbaric fool....he as authorize usage of weapon testing on another innocent system.I won't be changing my mind and his people will be liberated into the hands of a civilized government like mine or if they wish to resist that matter,they will have to face the consequences,oh well." he would take sip of wine and change the topic."How is the old man doing nowadays?" he would be referring to Stan Dixon, which reports have said that he is hanging around at his ranch in the Skyhookedian countryside but James' would think that Stan is still active and beating slavers to the ground.

"Yeah, man sometimes Stan Dixon goes to the trips, or even joins the militia, so he still has some fight in him. Either way, Bjorn of Steel will replace me now on this discussion. Farewell, see you soon. I have to replace him at our leader's post. He is going on the trip around the world as soon as he finishes discussions there."- Casey James responds as he leaves the place. In a few minutes, El Presidente Bjorn of Steel appears on the conference.

"Greetings, I read your message and accepted your invitiation. If you need to discuss the matters, that you didn't discuss with our vice president, I am more than ready."
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

The Senyiokian Republic
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Senyiokian Republic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:47 am

Skyhooked wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote: The Lord President would smile."Shrek won't need any chances,he'll be dead and chain like barbaric fool....he as authorize usage of weapon testing on another innocent system.I won't be changing my mind and his people will be liberated into the hands of a civilized government like mine or if they wish to resist that matter,they will have to face the consequences,oh well." he would take sip of wine and change the topic."How is the old man doing nowadays?" he would be referring to Stan Dixon, which reports have said that he is hanging around at his ranch in the Skyhookedian countryside but James' would think that Stan is still active and beating slavers to the ground.

"Yeah, man sometimes Stan Dixon goes to the trips, or even joins the militia, so he still has some fight in him. Either way, Bjorn of Steel will replace me now on this discussion. Farewell, see you soon. I have to replace him at our leader's post. He is going on the trip around the world as soon as he finishes discussions there."- Casey James responds as he leaves the place. In a few minutes, El Presidente Bjorn of Steel appears on the conference.

"Greetings, I read your message and accepted your invitiation. If you need to discuss the matters, that you didn't discuss with our vice president, I am more than ready."

"Farewell,Casey and good afternoon,Bjorn and it seems you made it before we warped up dinner for tonight and return to the meeting to speak of military agreements of sorts for the final steps of the summit for now.And soon be resumed tomorrow with a special guest that will be joining us" said the Lord President with a grin on his face and one could get suspicious about the special guests but surely that won't do harm to the conference? Who knows.
This nation is my 'What if' of the Afterlife(Heaven/Hell) was united as a single country with a Socialist Parliamentary Government known as the Senyiokian Republic with Six Star Night clubs also.

The Liberty Report: 

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 am

After some time,Pink,the glorious leader of Hammer Britannia, finally arrives.

"Is this the right address?"
All shall tremble before me

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:24 am

"Greetings Mr. Pink. Yes, it is." The Chairman would say, looking quite bored.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:27 am

"Ah, Great. Uh... is there assigned seats?" Pink would say nervously wearing a "I wish I wasn't here right now button"
All shall tremble before me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents