NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie apocalypse RP idea thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Populi-Terrae
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Zombie apocalypse RP idea thread

Postby Populi-Terrae » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 am

We all love zombie movies, right? Okay, maybe not all of us, but zombies still hold a place in our popular culture.

But what would happen if a disease such as rabies suddenly broke out in a country and spread outwards, unable to be stopped, and these zombies, instead of being individuals, were part of a group similar to wolf packs or lion prides? I believe that these zombies could pose a threat to certain countries if not stopped.

Would anyone be interested in trying this out?
We are a free and democratic nation. Right now, we're MT. But we're getting close to becoming PMT.

The animal on our flag is a lion, not a dog.

You may use NS stats. (except for the income tax and income equality)

Terraen Radio Broadcasting: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407688&hilit=terraen (Sign ups-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=407818&sid=38747f80d1c4bbd3b93653970f69e0a7)

If you want to RP with me or judge my nation, just telegram me.
Terraen News Network:Police take custody of infant of teenage parents soon after birth|Scientists announce ethanol-free alcohol|President Hayo opens doors to Supreme Authority refugees|Historian criticized after 'Revolutionaries murdered children and mothers' comment

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 am

4 words: Kill it with...FIRE!!!!!!!!
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Return to International Incidents