NATION

PASSWORD

Mikian-Zorcor Summit (only Zorcor and Mikia)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 pm

"Those will be provided depending on the negotiations" Tomuski said " do you have power over military affairs?"
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

"Depending on the negotiations? Remember your place Mr. Kiomarov. This building was a gift from Zorcor and any construction needed to be approved by Zorcor, which it was not. Yet we show you and your people kindness. I understand they were forced to do it. I am a little shocked you do not understand the need to know what goes on in the capital. I refuse to believe a intelligent man such as yourself can't see why their can be no negotiations on this matter. Surly you intended on trying to use it in negotiations. But I do not play that game, by law your people must turn it over. About the military affairs I come with the trust of my lord and so represent Zorcor . So as soon as i have the blueprints we can continue."said Molnár with a smile.
Last edited by Zorcor on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Dracul Publishing, For all you video games needs. We make and publish.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:30 pm

"And as you Mr.Molnár seem to forget that while you and your government were content to sit under commie rule we actually help your citizens. Futhermore if we gave the gov't a notice then it wouldn't work again would it" Tomuski retorted, "the documentation will be presented a full year from now after we get a feel for your gov't. Oh and one more thing the diplomatic agreement you signed makes this embassy Mikian land and it's inhabitants have diplomatic immunity you can touch us here"
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:54 pm

"You claimed to have helped our people, but our people wanted the 'commie' government . Until they realized it was bad and did exactly what they did to install it. It only took a year for them to see the error of their ways. But My dear sir do you really want to set a precedent of not respecting each other's laws. A dark path we are heading down. But your job is to do the best thing for Mikia, if this seems like it, who am I to say you're wrong." said Molnár.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:01 pm

"The plans will remain secret hidden unless you want a military helicopter and special forced stationed here" Tomuski replied " For your safety and ours, If even a single man were to be killed here especially by a communist gov't a war would devastate both of our lands and I may be called on my bluff of nuclear weapons, in which case there will be no return. I ask that you comply for a year so I can sight it as evidence to a full trusting relationship."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:03 pm

"Says the man who doesn't trust my government." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:10 pm

"Sir you aren't communist, and that is good enough for me" Tomuski said, "However your gov't is new of the old one returned it would be easier to convince the people to trust you. Tell you what come to Mikia or send a minister, what ever tour our corporate headquarters with me and that will make you seem more probusiness and anticommunist in the eyes of my people; Then ask me for the prints"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:25 pm

"That sounds like your negotiating. I said I wouldn't do that on this matter. You don't want to make me a lie do you?" asked Molnár pausing for a moment before laughing. "I will inform my lord of this offer and he will decide. Now you said you wanted to talk about the Military."

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:41 pm

"Yes our people need to see our Militaries together" Tomuski answered, " And more importantly out amilitsries must trust each other again. I think a joint military exercise should be conducted before a reinstatment of our alliance."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:42 pm

"Such as what?" asked Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:40 pm

"Depends, I would recommend an island invasion something all the branches can do together as a trust exercise."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:41 pm

"Who do you want us to invade? A Allance is good but random acts of aggression may not be worth it." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:43 pm

"You miss understand I mean war games" Tomuski chuckled, "their is an uninhabited island off the coast of Mikia we could use"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

"Oh well that is more reasonable. I believe we can do that." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:05 am

"Excellent talk to your boss, and get back to us" Tomuski said smiling, "after that we can discuss alliance."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents