NATION

PASSWORD

Quarantine OOC TWI only

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Quarantine OOC TWI only

Postby The Grand Force » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:22 am

Grattan was a thriving city on the northern coast of the main Grand Force island renowned for its military production as well as stunning environment and popular nightlife this city was a center for culture and freedom. All that changed when a plague was deliberately placed in the city's drinking water supply and soon went airborne the '' liquid death'' as it was called is a mutated form of cholera within a few hours thousands were infected in a week thousands more and hundreds were dead. The city went mad rioting, looting, murder ran rampant the police could not keep up and were destroyed by the people they were protecting who were now just trying to survive from the now airborne virus. Now in the chaos the gangs run the streets the most notorious of who are the Grattan paramilitary corp a group of well armed weapons plant workers bent on taking over the entire nation and the Ravens a group determined to destroy the plague by any means necessary if your not with them your against them. Now that other cities are being hit with the same pathogen its become clear that whatever put the liquid death in the water has much bigger plans for all of the nation.

Now When all seems lost it's up to The ARF a national relief organization to save Grattan from the hell its become and find out who and why this thriving city was poisoned.

This is the OOC we can plan it all here when were ready I'll place the IC here.
Last edited by The Grand Force on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Western Isles member.

Wefristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wefristan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

Hi can I join I am getting a spot on the map

Wellsia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Wellsia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Wellsia would like to send peace keeping forces and medical teams to assist.

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Sure the more the merrier.
The Western Isles member.

Chitownia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chitownia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Chitownia will send medical aid and funding
Member of the The Western Isles

Velah
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Velah » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:06 am

Would like to be part of this. Tagging for interest cause I still have to finish my paper now

Return to International Incidents