NATION

PASSWORD

The Slaughter Wars(Closed/Private)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Slaughter Wars(Closed/Private)

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Victor of the Funeral Party has challenged Pink of Hammer Britannia to a duel of a supernatural level between the last stand of these fallen and fading villains of the past as civilizations have developed more ways of combatting this freaks of nature, which have been noted in Victor's genocides from the 67th century.

They will stand and fight to the death at Devil's valley which is a preferred place for corruption and dark energies to filled these notorious killers with the power to slaughter one another to see, whom is greater than the other but soon realize that history will push them into the past and be nothing more than a memory.

Let the fight begin!
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Funeral Party has been relocated to the The Seyiokian Republic

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Pink immediately runs in, laser gun in hand only to run to the nearest rock.

(This is actually this first time I have RP'ed in this fourm).
Last edited by Hammer Britannia on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All shall tremble before me

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor would materialize on the mountain bridge with an abandoned town that would be built on, his eyes would be sparkling bright blood red as the corruption in is vines runs through his entire body,he would unleash a supernova that would level his surrounding completely, from that he would just be floating in the sky and searching for his prey that would be Pink to may put a quick end to the mortal's pathetic life and calm his title of
"Butcher of the Universe" or something like that.

Victor would start to laugh insanely that would echo through the entire valley, he would stop within a few hours and begin to speak.

"Where are you? My prey, oh where, oh where are you? I wish to cut you, I wish to hear you scream....please come out and play with me"he would say in twisted and doll like voice.

He would slam to the ground like meteor with incredible power and form a crater that would 600miles wide,he would begin walking around as he materializes two demonic butcher knives in his hands.

(I'm been roleplaying for while before I'd started playing nationstates,so this isn't really my first time at all and just try to avoid just doing "One liners" k? )
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:30 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:Victor would materialize on the mountain bridge with an abandoned town that would be built on, his eyes would be sparkling bright blood red as the corruption in is vines runs through his entire body,he would unleash a supernova that would level his surrounding completely, from that he would just be floating in the sky and searching for his prey that would be Pink to may put a quick end to the mortal's pathetic life and calm his title of

Victor would start to laugh insanely that would echo through the entire valley, he would stop within a few hours and begin to speak.

"Where are you? My prey, oh where, oh where are you? I wish to cut you, I wish to hear you scream....please come out and play with me"he would say in twisted and doll like voice.

He would slam to the ground like meteor with incredible power and form a crater that would 600miles wide,he would begin walking around as he materializes two demonic butcher knives in his hands.

"I'm right here! Come and get me." Pink would yell.

Right as he said that, he started to prepare to shoot his laser gun like a madman at victor, only to realize that he is too far away and it might take a couple of minutes.

"Well to pass the time might as well "DRINK SOME COCA-COLA™, THAT YOU CAN BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL STORE"."(OK Coca-Cola, I advertised Coke, gimmie my 50 bucks.)
Last edited by Hammer Britannia on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:Victor would materialize on the mountain bridge with an abandoned town that would be built on, his eyes would be sparkling bright blood red as the corruption in is vines runs through his entire body,he would unleash a supernova that would level his surrounding completely, from that he would just be floating in the sky and searching for his prey that would be Pink to may put a quick end to the mortal's pathetic life and calm his title of

He would slam to the ground like a meteor with incredible power and form a crater that would 600miles wide, he would begin walking around as he materializes two demonic butcher knives in his hands.

"I'm right here! Come and get me." Pink would yell.

Right as he said that, he started to prepare to shoot his laser gun like a madman at victor.

Victor quick turn and begin blocking Pink's laser shots with his demonic knives, speed then he starting running at pink with speed of 99,519 mph as a burning ball of flames and slam right into pink and tackling him right into a mountain that would behind him,

Victor would force one of butcher knives right into Pink's gut and tear it out in a line that organs would easily start pouring out.

"Let's see what's inside? Shall we?"
he would have said while during his attack on Pink.

Victor jumped back and waited to see Pink fall dead by that attack.
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:"I'm right here! Come and get me." Pink would yell.

Right as he said that, he started to prepare to shoot his laser gun like a madman at victor.

Victor quick turn and begin blocking Pink's laser shots with his demonic knives, speed then he starting running at pink with speed of 99,519 mph as a burning ball of flames and slam right into pink and tackling him right into a mountain that would behind him,

Victor would force one of butcher knives right into Pink's gut and tear it out in a line that organs would easily start pouring out.

"Let's see what's side? Shall we?"

Pink didn't fall dead and his eyes started to glow red, That is when he started breathing pure napalm at victor.

"Oh damn, what is in this air?" Pink said confused "I never knew going here would cause me to breath f*cking fire."
*Insert bad fire pun here*
"Anyways, back to you"

Pink would charge at victor tearing his arm clean off with a tiny 6 inched lightsaber. He would then back off and prepare for the counter attack.
Last edited by Hammer Britannia on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:Victor quick turn and begin blocking Pink's laser shots with his demonic knives, speed then he starting running at pink with speed of 99,519 mph as a burning ball of flames and slam right into pink and tackling him right into a mountain that would behind him,

"Let's see what's side? Shall we?"

Pink didn't fall dead and his eyes started to glow red, That is when he started breathing pure napalm at victor.

"Oh damn, what is in this air?" Pink said confused "I never knew going here would cause me to breath f*cking fire."
"Anyways, back to you"

Pink would charge at victor tearing his arm clean off with a tiny 6 inched lightsaber. He would then back off and prepare for the counterattack.

From Pink's flame attack would have definitely detracted Victor have blocked it with a water shield and have the chance for Pink to tear Victor's right arm off causing V to let out an ear shattering scream that would cause anybody to lose their hearing for some minutes.

Victor's right arm would heal when he is used a black spell to cause his structure to rebuild to the bone and back to the flesh.

Victor would mostly be pissed about his clothes being torn by Pink's attack and he would use a Devils thunder spell to reign down lightning strikes upon Pink's head that would have the power of 90megatron of TNT! Which is quite powerful for this type of spell.

Victor would do it 990 times, over and over again to hopefully vaporize his prey into oblivion and he would jump 110 miles back to gain some distance from Pink for safety's sake.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:Pink didn't fall dead and his eyes started to glow red, That is when he started breathing pure napalm at victor.

"Anyways, back to you"

Pink would charge at victor tearing his arm clean off with a tiny 6 inched lightsaber. He would then back off and prepare for the counterattack.

From Pink's flame attack would have definitely detracted Victor have blocked it with a water shield and have the chance for Pink to tear Victor's right arm off causing V to let out an ear shattering scream that would cause anybody to lose their hearing for some minutes.

Victor's right arm would heal when he is used a black spell to cause his structure to rebuild to the bone and back to the flesh.

Victor would mostly be pissed about his clothes being torn by Pink's attack and he would use a Devils thunder spell to reign down lightning strikes upon Pink's head that would have the power of 90megatron of TNT! Which is quite powerful for this type of spell.

Victor would do it 990 times, over and over again to hopefully vaporize his prey into oblivion and he would jump 110 miles back to gain some distance from Pink for safety's sake.

*Pink has been defeated.
You're winner.*
*You've gained 69 XP*
*Weapon found! You've found Soul Trap, It has been activated*
*To capture YOU!*
"Heh, you really thought it be that easy?" Pink would chuckle "You do remember who runs hell right?"

Just has he said that, wings and horns start to grow onto his body.

Meanwhile at CNN:
"Leader of Hammer Britannia exposed to be Satan himself."
Last edited by Hammer Britannia on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:From Pink's flame attack would have definitely detracted Victor have blocked it with a water shield and have the chance for Pink to tear Victor's right arm off causing V to let out an ear shattering scream that would cause anybody to lose their hearing for some minutes.

*Pink has been defeated.
You're winner.*
*You've gained 69 XP*
*To capture YOU!*
"Heh, you really thought it be that easy?" Pink would chuckle "You do remember who runs hell right?"

Just has he said that wings and horns start to grow onto his body.

Victor would really know, who runs Hell it would be his brother, of course as he did anyway with the pathetic methods of the old hell."Hell is controlled by the Graveyard realm as it was founded by the high Gods too, not by some Christian created devil...." said Victor in a confused voice and he would ready his defense by creating a black orb around himself to face the incoming attack.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:21 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:
*Pink has been defeated.
You're winner.*
*You've gained 69 XP*
*To capture YOU!*

Just has he said that wings and horns start to grow onto his body.

Victor would really know, who runs Hell it would be his brother, of course as he did anyway with the pathetic methods of the old hell."Hell is controlled by the Graveyard realm as it was founded by the high Gods too, not by some Christian created devil...." said Victor in a confused voice and he would ready his defense by creating a black orb around himself to face the incoming attack.

"Daw damn, I thought I could scare the kid into thinking I was really the devil." Pink would say while starting to appear more and more devilish. "Ah, good try anyways."

Just like that his eyes would again start to glow, breathing more fire and de-activating the orb. When that happened, he swooped down and bit the poor kids head off.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:Victor would really know, who runs Hell it would be his brother, of course as he did anyway with the pathetic methods of the old hell."Hell is controlled by the Graveyard realm as it was founded by the high Gods too, not by some Christian created devil...." said Victor in a confused voice and he would ready his defense by creating a black orb around himself to face the incoming attack.

"Daw damn, I thought I could scare the kid into thinking I was really the devil." Pink would say while starting to appear more and more devilish. "Ah, good try anyways."

Just like that, his eyes would again start to glow, breathing more fire and de-activating the orb. When that happened, he swooped down and bit the poor kids head off.

Victor wouldn't let some pinkie pie like this clown, turn him into lunch.

Bleed armored tentacles would blast out of Victor's and at speed of sound, they would drill through Pink's face and chest eating at his organs and flesh that would make Pink the meal for Victor's infinite hunger for raw meat as Victor was a ghoul.
"MORE!! MORE!! MY DINNER!!" he would yell and his blood armoured tentacles would lock on to Pink's rip cage and throw him to the ground and lock him to it, as they drain the life out of him.

(Tokyo Ghoul,anyone?)
Last edited by The Funeral Party on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:15 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:"Daw damn, I thought I could scare the kid into thinking I was really the devil." Pink would say while starting to appear more and more devilish. "Ah, good try anyways."

Just like that, his eyes would again start to glow, breathing more fire and de-activating the orb. When that happened, he swooped down and bit the poor kids head off.

Victor wouldn't let some pinkie pie like this clown, turn him into lunch.

Bleed armored tentacles would blast out of Victor's and at speed of sound, they would drill through Pink's face and chest eating at his organs and flesh that would make Pink the meal for Victor's infinite hunger for raw meat as Victor was a ghoul.
"MORE!! MORE!! MY DINNER!!" he would yell and his blood armoured tentacles would lock on to Pink's rip cage and throw him to the ground and lock him to it, as they drain the life out of him.

(Tokyo Ghoul,anyone?)

Pink would get up only to realize he is slowly fading away. He smiled and said.
"Well, looks like I died. I'll tell the devil I said hi."
*You have defeated Uber-Pink*
*You have gained 666 XP*
*You have gained "Laser Rifle" Damage: 300 against mortals, ? against the Supernatural.*
*You have Gained "Pink's armor" It is purely decorative*

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:Victor wouldn't let some pinkie pie like this clown, turn him into lunch.

(Tokyo Ghoul,anyone?)

Pink would get up only to realize he is slowly fading away. He smiled and said.
*You have gained 666 XP*
*You have gained "Laser Rifle" Damage: 300 against mortals, ? against the Supernatural.*

Victor would end his feast on Pink's lifeless corpse as he sees his brother,James taking the job of Soul Reaper.

James would undoubtly be annoyed by his brother's cannibalistic actions but he couldn't really fix that,which is quite annoying from him.

James would kneel down next to Pink's corpse and pull out what's left of his heart that hasn't been consumed by Victor and basically pull Pink's soul out of it and use a soulik spell,which would allow Pink to change into a ghost but defenseless and powerless for reasons.

He would open a portal to the Capital of the Graveyard,which is Partyington and then stand and speak to Victor and now ghostly Pink.

"Time to head home and get Pink signed into the Ministry of Citizenship so he get a new physical body to survive and get a paying job in the Realm" he would say in a dull and government-like voice.

Victor would clean the blood off himself and head into the portal,as James would be awaiting for Pink to do the same.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 pm

The Funeral Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:Pink would get up only to realize he is slowly fading away. He smiled and said.
*You have gained 666 XP*

Victor would end his feast on Pink's lifeless corpse as he sees his brother,James taking the job of Soul Reaper.

James would undoubtly be annoyed by his brother's cannibalistic actions but he couldn't really fix that,which is quite annoying from him.

James would kneel down next to Pink's corpse and pull out what's left of his heart that hasn't been consumed by Victor and basically pull Pink's soul out of it and use a soulik spell,which would allow Pink to change into a ghost but defenseless and powerless for reasons.

He would open a portal to the Capital of the Graveyard,which is Partyington and then stand and speak to Victor and now ghostly Pink.

"Time to head home and get Pink signed into the Ministry of Citizenship so he get a new physical body to survive and get a paying job in the Realm" he would say in a dull and government-like voice.

Victor would clean the blood off himself and head into the portal,as James would be awaiting for Pink to do the same.

After waiting in a long line, Pink finally got his physical body, remarking about how he has died 50 times before now, and just now did they decide that it was his time.

/end of thread

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:
The Funeral Party wrote:Victor would end his feast on Pink's lifeless corpse as he sees his brother,James taking the job of Soul Reaper.

After waiting in a long line, Pink finally got his physical body, remarking about how he has died 50 times before now, and just now did they decide that it was his time.

/end of thread

The portal would silently close as James enters it and begins his long days of setting Pink up for his new journey in the Graveyard Realm as not a leader,but just a regular citizen of the realm with a job and maybe a family with kids or so,but the duel as ended and till next time!

[i]Keep living BIG!

[Roleplay has officially ended]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents