NATION

PASSWORD

International Association of Slave Exporting Nations-(IASEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:I was making it clear that they are not welcome to operate with my nation or any of the nations within my region, which you can take with a grain of salt if you wish. However, you and your foolish posts had made it necessary for me to debate with you. Blame yourselves.

It seems like you've instead alerted us to your existence, great job on the whole counter-productivity bit though.
Unilisia wrote:
Just because you don't doesn't mean the mods don't.

Meh, old habits.

*shrugs*
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Unilisia wrote:I'm trying to figure out why LR even came here, when the IASEN has never done anything with Nazi Europe and has no reason to do so :palm:

You and me both...

Laos Refugees wrote:You are a fool, do you know this? I have created my nation for RPing from the ground up, it is different then what that little national page for me says, as it is impossible to make as I truly wish.

Laos Refugees wrote:Since I never asked for your permission to leave, your post was not needed. And who are you too speak for Rich Port, if he replies to my post, then I will reply to his, you have no say in the matter.

Hey, hey, ease up on the throttle there, Mugabi. I'm just imparting a little bit of wisdom. Whether you want to follow it or not is your choice. What you believe in makes you no better than any of us.

Des-Bal wrote:OOC: Can we keep clearer definitions of what's in character I can't tell if he's rping or if he's just an annoying asshole?

Have you learned nothing from me, Des-Bal? Keeping OOC and IC separate is FUTILE. :twisted: Srsly, though, as a "leader of a nation", you have to expect most people to project their political ideologies onto their country.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Unilisia wrote:I'm trying to figure out why LR even came here, when the IASEN has never done anything with Nazi Europe and has no reason to do so :palm:

You and me both...

Laos Refugees wrote:You are a fool, do you know this? I have created my nation for RPing from the ground up, it is different then what that little national page for me says, as it is impossible to make as I truly wish.

Laos Refugees wrote:Since I never asked for your permission to leave, your post was not needed. And who are you too speak for Rich Port, if he replies to my post, then I will reply to his, you have no say in the matter.

Hey, hey, ease up on the throttle there, Mugabi. I'm just imparting a little bit of wisdom. Whether you want to follow it or not is your choice. What you believe in makes you no better than any of us.

Des-Bal wrote:OOC: Can we keep clearer definitions of what's in character I can't tell if he's rping or if he's just an annoying asshole?

Have you learned nothing from me, Des-Bal? Keeping OOC and IC separate is FUTILE. :twisted: Srsly, though, as a "leader of a nation", you have to expect most people to project their political ideologies onto their country.

Yeah but when they aren't separate you can't tell when someones supporting Nazism or Rping
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

You and me both...

Lol, Unilisianism IS my ideology. My nation gave ME the political views :rofl:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

The Rich Port";p="3676754"

[quote="Laos Refugees wrote:
You are a fool, do you know this? I have created my nation for RPing from the ground up, it is different then what that little national page for me says, as it is impossible to make as I truly wish.

[/quote]
If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
The Rich Port";p="3676754"

[quote="Laos Refugees wrote:
You are a fool, do you know this? I have created my nation for RPing from the ground up, it is different then what that little national page for me says, as it is impossible to make as I truly wish.

If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.[/quote]

And he's still here :eyebrow:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:[quote="The Rich Port";p="3676754"

If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

And he's still here :eyebrow:[/quote]I'm sorry if you believe you are involved in this debate between me and rich port. It is truly upsetting that you don't get that it is none of your business. Seeing as this is not your thread.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

Considering that your initial request was tantamount to "please don't kidnap my citizens" your doing an excellent job of working against yourself. Your pleas for mercy to superior nations should be kept separate from your senseless aggression whenever possible.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

I'm sorry if you believe you are involved in this debate between me and rich port. It is truly upsetting that you don't get that it is none of your business. Seeing as this is not your thread.[/quote]

Secondary founder = In charge since Tez is gone.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Des-Bal wrote:Yeah but when they aren't separate you can't tell when someones supporting Nazism or Rping

Touche, but oftentimes that doesn't matter. If you think Nazism is stupid, you think it's stupid in RP or IRL. On the other hand, ideologies that make at least some sense, or even ideologies that make a lot of sense, is when shit gets real.

Unilisia wrote:Lol, Unilisianism IS my ideology. My nation gave ME the political views :rofl:

Your country is bad and it should FEEL bad! >:(

Unilisia wrote:

Yeah, well... You can't really force him to go.

Still... You're several kinds of pretentious, Laos. :eyebrow: NAZI EUROPE is several kinds of ideologies of all kinds. You are pretty unique. You would have to explain to me what kind of a country it is. I only compare you to me because I know myself well, and it's a good place to start.

Also, my mistake: it was MugabE, not Mugabi. :meh:
Last edited by The Rich Port on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:Yeah but when they aren't separate you can't tell when someones supporting Nazism or Rping

Touche, but oftentimes that doesn't matter. If you think Nazism is stupid, you think it's stupid in RP or IRL. On the other hand, ideologies that make at least some sense, or even ideologies that make a lot of sense, is when shit gets real.

Unilisia wrote:Lol, Unilisianism IS my ideology. My nation gave ME the political views :rofl:

Your country is bad and it should FEEL bad! >:(

Unilisia wrote:If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

Still... You're several kinds of pretentious, Laos. :eyebrow: NAZI EUROPE is several kinds of ideologies of all kinds. You are pretty unique. You would have to explain to me what kind of a country it is. I only compare you to me because I know myself well, and it's a good place to start.

Also, my mistake: it was MugabE, not Mugabi. :meh:[/quote]

Bad is a matter of perspective, much like evil. Idiocy is not.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:If you wish to call me by the name of a African Boxer, then that is your right I suppose. I have to say though, what you consider wisdom is truly amusing. AH, by the way, please, try and learn my region and our beliefs instead of comparing myself to you.

Considering that your initial request was tantamount to "please don't kidnap my citizens" your doing an excellent job of working against yourself. Your pleas for mercy to superior nations should be kept separate from your senseless aggression whenever possible.

My initial request was that we condemned this Association, and would not stand by if they operated within my boarders, or within nations within my sphere of influence. You and I both know that you will never do anything to threaten my region or my nation, so please, keep your idle threats to yourself friend.

"

Also, my mistake: it was MugabE, not Mugabi. :meh:"

I, still don't mind being compared to the White Minority hating Zimbabwe President. If you truly wish for me to explain my government to you, I will do so, in telegram form.
And before someone comments, yes, I could make a factbook, but I do not have the time.
Ah, and I love how Unilisa believes that 'Co-Founder' means anything on a thread in a open forum, and how he calls ME idiotic. Am I on N.S? Truly, I believe I am watching bad standup.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

My initial request was that we condemned this Association, and would not stand by if they operated within my boarders, or within nations within my sphere of influence. You and I both know that you will never do anything to threaten my region or my nation, so please, keep your idle threats to yourself friend.

"

I, still don't mind being compared to the White Minority hating Zimbabwe President. If you truly wish for me to explain my government to you, I will do so, in telegram form.
And before someone comments, yes, I could make a factbook, but I do not have the time.
Ah, and I love how Unilisa believes that 'Co-Founder' means anything on a thread in a open forum, and how he calls ME idiotic. Am I on N.S? Truly, I believe I am watching bad standup.

I like how your too ignorant to understand such things as gender.

IC wise, we have already told you to fuck off. OOC wise, we have also told you to fuck off. Why are you still here ?

Too argue ? What do you gain ? Hmm ?
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Unilisia wrote:Bad is a matter of perspective, much like evil. Idiocy is not.

Actually, everything is a matter of perspective, even idiocy. The key is to know all of these perspectives and strive to form your own (using the others for materials), so that you're correct in your own way.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

He's a troll I'm pretty sure you can.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

He's a troll I'm pretty sure you can.

Hence what I've been trying to do :palm:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Unilisia wrote:

Hey don't facepalm at me I was just pointing out fact.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:My initial request was that we condemned this Association, and would not stand by if they operated within my boarders, or within nations within my sphere of influence. You and I both know that you will never do anything to threaten my region or my nation, so please, keep your idle threats to yourself friend.

"

IC wise, we have already told you to fuck off. OOC wise, we have also told you to fuck off. Why are you still here ?

To have a conversation with Rich Port, as I said. Ah, by the way, I did not know your gender, as I did not care enough to learn. IC I have made my point and am done there, I simply wish to make things straight with Rich Port before I leave you fools to rule your little sugar plantations and pretend to be the Roman Empire, needing to use the backbone of the unfortunate to build your pitiful cities. Also, you should no throw around the word troll, seeing as I have not spammed DESU or commented on how hilarious 9/11 was to anger you.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

Hey don't facepalm at me I was just pointing out fact.

An obvious one, none the less.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:To have a conversation with Rich Port, as I said. Ah, by the way, I did not know your gender, as I did not care enough to learn. IC I have made my point and am done there, I simply wish to make things straight with Rich Port before I leave you fools to rule your little sugar plantations and pretend to be the Roman Empire, needing to use the backbone of the unfortunate to build your pitiful cities. Also, you should no throw around the word troll, seeing as I have not spammed DESU or commented on how hilarious 9/11 was to anger you.

No you just commented on the superiority of misunderstood nazism and tried to jack the thread.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:To have a conversation with Rich Port, as I said. Ah, by the way, I did not know your gender, as I did not care enough to learn. IC I have made my point and am done there, I simply wish to make things straight with Rich Port before I leave you fools to rule your little sugar plantations and pretend to be the Roman Empire, needing to use the backbone of the unfortunate to build your pitiful cities. Also, you should no throw around the word troll, seeing as I have not spammed DESU or commented on how hilarious 9/11 was to anger you.

No you just commented on the superiority of misunderstood nazism and tried to jack the thread.
Which, you and your friends brought up. I made no mention of National Socialism, except for the name of my region, which had little to do with it anyways.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

To have a conversation with Rich Port, as I said. Ah, by the way, I did not know your gender, as I did not care enough to learn. IC I have made my point and am done there, I simply wish to make things straight with Rich Port before I leave you fools to rule your little sugar plantations and pretend to be the Roman Empire, needing to use the backbone of the unfortunate to build your pitiful cities. Also, you should no throw around the word troll, seeing as I have not spammed DESU or commented on how hilarious 9/11 was to anger you.

This "conversation" you speak of should be handled in Telegrams. Also, you don't understand a single thing about any of our nations, specifically those operating this organization. You really have no reason to be here.

You've stated what you call your "opinion", and you can now leave.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Unilisia wrote:

This "conversation" you speak of should be handled in Telegrams. Also, you don't understand a single thing about any of our nations, specifically those operating this organization. You really have no reason to be here.

Right, as I said to Rich Port, if we wishes to converse about my Government, then he can telegram me, as he has not done so I believe he does not wish for it to be so, so I will not persist. If you would stop making this a back and forth battle then maybe I would leave.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

Right, as I said to Rich Port, if we wishes to converse about my Government, then he can telegram me, as he has not done so I believe he does not wish for it to be so, so I will not persist. If you would stop making this a back and forth battle then maybe I would leave.

You continue to comment when simply ceasing to visit this thread would accomplish your goal of ending this argument. Yet you come back to argue.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Onyenu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

Sugar plantations? My my you are very uneducated about how slavery operates. Well to give you some insight, that was antebullum era slavery not modern day. Just becuase we use it doesnt make us lazy, raceist sugar making fools.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents