NATION

PASSWORD

International Association of Slave Exporting Nations-(IASEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:

OOC: It's actually not, I don't know if it got towed or the summit just looks too similar but I thought the same thing

OoC: How is it not?

OOC: This is IASEN page, this is where we pile the cease and desist orders for framing.

Edit: Oh, because it's the old one? meh, it'll soak up spam.
Last edited by Des-Bal on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Unilisia wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:So we drove an invader out of their country, losing untold numbers of soldiers, just to overthrow their government? Fuck it, I would sooner leave than waste my efforts fighting a war that has no purpose. It doesn't matter how ease a coup would be to execute, it serves no purpose, my nation gains nothing in the long run, their nation gains nothing in the long run, and the only winner the the alliance, not the individual nations, just the alliance, because it gets one more member.

It was an example. It depends ENTIRELY on the situation on how such a thing would occur. And if your soldiers die in droves, its your fault.

Wow, I though that this was like 5 pages back. Anyway, the situation can go two ways if we intervene regardless of membership, we liberate the nation, leave, and gain nothing, or we intervene, force them to join and for our troubles gain an unwilling ally. Also, what one considers droves is subjective, for your nation, you might consider droves of casualties to be in the hundreds of thousands, for me, droves are a few thousand losses, and even beyond human losses, there are the massive amounts of money and resources that are used when a nation mobilizes.

On an unrelated note, I would like to resign from IASEN due to the economuc situation of my nation, mainly that other nation's exporting slaves decreases sales in my nations, and as a result weakens companies in my own nation. Also OOCly, many, many slave traders are just awful rpers, hell, I saw one that had two categories of slaves, "hot women", and "strong men", I died a little in time every time I saw a post on that thread. TBQH though, the leaders of IASEN are good rpers.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Previous

Return to International Incidents