NATION

PASSWORD

International Association of Slave Exporting Nations-(IASEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Onyenu wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:Right, as I said to Rich Port, if we wishes to converse about my Government, then he can telegram me, as he has not done so I believe he does not wish for it to be so, so I will not persist. If you would stop making this a back and forth battle then maybe I would leave.

Sugar plantations? My my you are very uneducated about how slavery operates. Well to give you some insight, that was antebullum era slavery not modern day. Just becuase we use it doesnt make us lazy, raceist sugar making fools.

Admittedly, it's bound to bring up images of that. And I'm pretty sure New Nicksyllvania is EXACTLY like that, inbreeding and all. :lol:
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Onyenu wrote:

Sugar plantations? My my you are very uneducated about how slavery operates. Well to give you some insight, that was antebullum era slavery not modern day. Just becuase we use it doesnt make us lazy, raceist sugar making fools.

Admittedly, it's bound to bring up images of that. And I'm pretty sure New Nicksyllvania is EXACTLY like that, inbreeding and all. :lol:

When I think slavery I think gulags, but slavery is obsolete in Unilisian culture anyway.
Last edited by Unilisia on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Onyenu wrote:

I have my doubts that NN's people are inbred, they are probably too busy raping slave girls and foreign women. and small asian boys.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:I have my doubts that NN's people are inbred, they are probably too busy raping slave girls and foreign women. and small asian boys.

That too.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Onyenu wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:Right, as I said to Rich Port, if we wishes to converse about my Government, then he can telegram me, as he has not done so I believe he does not wish for it to be so, so I will not persist. If you would stop making this a back and forth battle then maybe I would leave.

Well, seeing as how slavery is used by exactly 0% of the nations in our current time, I have good reason to be ignorant of how slavery would operate in this time period.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Onyenu wrote:

Well, seeing as how slavery is used by exactly 0% of the nations in our current time, I have good reason to be ignorant of how slavery would operate in this time period.

*points at the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Laos, Cambodia, and most of Central Asia*
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Laos Refugees
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Laos Refugees » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Laos Refugees wrote:Well, seeing as how slavery is used by exactly 0% of the nations in our current time, I have good reason to be ignorant of how slavery would operate in this time period.

*points at the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Laos, Cambodia, and most of Central Asia*

Uh, no, the nations you have listed do not use slavery. Sure, you can say that in some sweat shops, people are forced to work "Or else'.

Onyenu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

Uh, no, the nations you have listed do not use slavery. Sure, you can say that in some sweat shops, people are forced to work "Or else'.

Basically what your idea of slavery is.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:Well, seeing as how slavery is used by exactly 0% of the nations in our current time, I have good reason to be ignorant of how slavery would operate in this time period.

Seeing as how this is rp (a distinction you seem to have trouble with) and the fact this is a thread entirely about slavery you could research the things your talking about from the RP perspective starting with the thread your currently on. In short read about things before you post about them.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Laos Refugees wrote:
Unilisia wrote:

It's still slavery. As well as sex slavery and the drug trade, people get forced to do things they don't want by criminals with guns all the time.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Unilisia wrote:It's still slavery. As well as sex slavery and the drug trade, people get forced to do things they don't want by criminals with guns all the time.

According to this then countries like Germany and the US use slaves.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 pm

New Korongo wrote:
Unilisia wrote:It's still slavery. As well as sex slavery and the drug trade, people get forced to do things they don't want by criminals with guns all the time.

DEERP.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm

New Korongo wrote:

No, actually as in the US and Germany those things are illegal.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
New Korongo wrote:According to this then countries like Germany and the US use slaves.

No, actually as in the US and Germany those things are illegal.

Don't mean it doesn't happen.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Question

How agressive is this alliance to slaving nations exactly?
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:Question

How agressive is this alliance to slaving nations exactly?

Um... You mean ANTI-slaving nations.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:02 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

Yeah but saying that means they practice slavery is like saying the fact murder occurs means the US condones murder

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Yeah but saying that means they practice slavery is like saying the fact murder occurs means the US condones murder

Oh no, yeah, totally.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Fair enough wrong one, how agressive are you to anti-slaving nations?

Seriously my mistake
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

New Korongo
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I forgot the point i was going to make :blink:

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:Fair enough wrong one, how agressive are you to anti-slaving nations?

Seriously my mistake

Not at all, in fact IASEN is an organization of free trade and reason. Our policies have thus-far been strictly defensive.

New Korongo
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:Fair enough wrong one, how agressive are you to anti-slaving nations?

Seriously my mistake

I think unlike those barbaric anti-slave organisations we do not attack unless they attack first as far as i know.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 pm

New Korongo wrote:I think unlike those barbaric anti-slave organisations we do not attack unless they attack first as far as i know.

Until you count in how you GET slaves. :roll:

You know... That's one thing: How DO you guys get slaves? I mean, it's not like they grow on trees.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:07 pm

good, I used to be a slave nation....then I decided to let them free .....somewhere else..

I love my job.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:good, I used to be a slave nation....then I decided to let them free .....somewhere else..

And thanks to the myriad of awesome magnets all over my country, they all ended up here.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents