NATION

PASSWORD

The Panopticon Awakens[IC, Closed, PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blizatine
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blizatine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

The Emperor, five wolves and the appointed triumvirate slit their wrists and let their blood spill into the bowl Yeta Safize was holding. She took the bowl to the wooden candle-lit alter, and rested the bowl on top of a fine green cloth in the moonlight. Yeta raised her hands in the air and spoke in the native Dungan tongue,
Oh Great Water Spirit I beseech your generosity, we offer you this blood as a sign of devotion and respect. Please protect our warriors on your seas and let not the red water flow from their veins. Please provide these brave men and women with your protection.

Her aid lifted the bowl from the alter and walked to the first person in line. Yeta put her hand in the blood and used it to form symbols on their faces.
Oh Great Water Spirit I beg you, recognize these warriors by the sacrificial blood, and keep them protected.

The empty bowl was then returned to the alter. The ceremony is complete, go on your voyage, and may the Great Water Spirit and all the Ocean and Sea spirits be with you." The group bowed to the alter and left on their way.

The Evan Empire
Envoy

Founded: Mar 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Evan Empire » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:11 am

Onboard the Evan Empire Aircraft Carrier the Allegiance, Port Gilead:

Major General Helman of the Evan Empire's 1st Naval Group was viewing the waters near Port Gilead when the Allegiance’s Minor General walked in. Helman greeted the Minor General and then spoke up: “Anything new from the Supreme General?”. “Yes indeed, the Supreme General just got news concerning Christoslavian naval activity. The Department of Intelligence has seen major activity around their ports and they believe they are conducting a major naval assault directed towards Port Gilead. We are recommended to buff our defenses further and increase our Interceptor patrols.”. Helman sighed audibly and responded: “Very well, maintain at least three flight groups on constant patrol duty and tell Naval Groups 114 and 58 to coordinate with all available Naval Groups to reinforce Port Gilead. Also remain in contact with the Cyberiad Council’s naval forces, in order to succeed we must use our combined forces.”. Following Helman’s direction, the vessels of 1st Naval Group along with the 29 other Naval Groups present around the Cyberiad Council began to move defensively around Port Gilead while the Department of Logistics Ground Forces from the Evan Empire also began trickling in.

Onboard the Evan Empire Aircraft Carrier the Unshaken, Near Evan Empire International Waters:

The Unshaken's Minor General walked into Polk's office to express some news and concerns: "Sir, we just got word that talks have gone bad between the Capitol and the nations opposing the Cyberiad Councils new tech. If things continue to degrade we may have a situation on our hands in our waters.". Polk responded cautiously: "I think you're right, increase the Unshaken's 24/7 flight group presence to 2 and I'll coordinate my vessels to optimize our search capability.". The Minor General then returned to the bridge to carry out his orders as Polk contacted the Naval Group's other vessels.

Each Evan Empire Naval Group contains 1 Carrier, 2 Missile Cruisers, 2 Support Ships, and 1 Submarine.

Carriers carry 36 Evan Interceptors while support ships carry and deploy various vehicles such as “Hummingbird” light helicopters, “Dragonslayer” tanks, “Foundation” IFV’s, and inflatable watercraft for infantry personnel.

Evan Empire ground forces personnel and the Semi-Automatic Bullpup Carbine (SBC). Each Vessel contains 3 Units of 12 infantry personnel.
Last edited by The Evan Empire on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Democratically elected capitalist government managed by Imperial Council of Emperor and his 12 Department Leaders. An Imperial Senate acts as oversight, ratifies Council laws, and approves Council actions. State funded corporation Evco Inc. ensures business competition and jobs. Education is provided free by the government for productivity. Laws are loose with criminal punishments carried out via community service or all the way to lifetime hard labor instead of death. Strong Military in all branches. Hosts the National Coalition of Defense and Economy (NatCoDE); defense and economic pact for members who maintain the NatCoDE Charter’s standards.

The Evan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evan Empire » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:48 pm

The technologically advanced Cyberiad Council had just completed work on a previously unknown building called the panopticon utilizing an incredibly precise gravitational well sensor as well as an AI supercomputer to process the wealth of information capable of being gathered by the equipment when a rogue terrorist group called “The Augment” disabled the structure and leaked the existence of the technology to nations worldwide. Following this leak the Empire of Blizatine, Christoslavia, and the Union Lesser Soviet Republics began to make contact with the Cyberiad Council over the structure. Under the intense political circumstances the Evan Empire under conditions outlined in section 1.3 of the NatCoDE charter called for an international summit to help calm down the situation. The meeting was held at the Evan Empire Capitol Building in Evlandia with international officials from Blizatine and Christoslavia present along with NatCoDE Member Nation officials from the Cyberiad Council, IOTA Corp, and the Evan Empire. During the summit the rogue terrorist group “The Augment” managed to hack into the Evan Empire Capitol building and display a list of Cyberiad Council “contingencies” under the “Innocence Clause” of the CC constitutional War Article allowing for certain actions to remain secret from the Commander Prime in order to maintain diplomatic innocence. Following this the nations of Christoslavia and Blizatine declared that the threat of the panopticon towards their nations must be erased either by the Cyberiad Council or by themselves. The leadership of the Cyberiad Council then left with the statement that the Panopticon will stand as long as the Cyberiad Council would be capable of defending it. The Evan Empire, bound by section 1 of the NatCoDE Charter as well as it’s close friendship with the Cyberiad council, also declared that it would defend the sovereignty of the Cyberiad Council in the event of any attack as the Evan Empire began mobilizing its forces for defense. In the time period after the talks, nations have been forming alliances and mobilizing their militaries, and Christoslavia has sent a splinter carrier group off it’s main fleet headed on a route towards the Evan Empire’s Prison Islands.
Democratically elected capitalist government managed by Imperial Council of Emperor and his 12 Department Leaders. An Imperial Senate acts as oversight, ratifies Council laws, and approves Council actions. State funded corporation Evco Inc. ensures business competition and jobs. Education is provided free by the government for productivity. Laws are loose with criminal punishments carried out via community service or all the way to lifetime hard labor instead of death. Strong Military in all branches. Hosts the National Coalition of Defense and Economy (NatCoDE); defense and economic pact for members who maintain the NatCoDE Charter’s standards.

Blizatine
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blizatine » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 am

Office of Emp. Reconlaf
Blizatinian Government
Capoliton

To: Cyberiad Council, and the Evan Empire
I have send both of your nations the same letter as there is no differences in the content of the message. The Cyberiad Council has made it clear that they will not destroy the Panopticon without a fight, and the Evan Empire is content to support this madness. I have tried diplomacy, I have tried warnings, none have worked. As such I am left with no other alternative then the one presented before you, for the sake of Freedom and Privacy I must act. The Empire of Blizatine declares war upon the Cyberiad Council and the Evan Empire. We shall march to the destruction of the Panopticon, or to the destruction of ourselves, we shall not give or bend on our resolve until one of the two has occurred. We shall fight until victory, or we shall fight until death. Though it is my personal feeling, that we shall win. We will see you on the battlefield.

Sincerely,
His Imperial Majesty, Lexam Reconlaf I, Emperor of Blizatine, Uniter of the Four Realms, Cheeun of the Sarat, Avatar of the Great Wind, Greatest Martial Artist under the Sky and Conqueror of Salahandra.

The Evan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evan Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Senate Chamber, Evan Empire Capitol Building:

Emperor Evan Barrineau stood behind the central podium of the Imperial Senate chamber surrounded by the 15 Senators of the 15 Districts of the Evan Empire along with various TV crews with their cameras fixed on the podium. Today was no ordinary day inside the Imperial Senate, camera crews were rarely allowed to view Imperial Council Addresses to the senate, especially when the Emperor himself chose to address the assembly. This was an important public message from the Evan Empire. The Senators and Camera crews perked up as the Emperor began to bring up the major resolution: “...and finally Senators, the Imperial Council has reached a decision regarding a recent message from the Blizatinian Government. The message that reads as follows: “The Empire of Blizatine declares war upon the Cyberiad Council and the Evan Empire. We shall march to the destruction of the Panopticon, or to the destruction of ourselves, we shall not give or bend on our resolve until one of the two has occurred. We shall fight until victory, or we shall fight until death. Though it is my personal feeling, that we shall win. We will see you on the battlefield.”. Citizens and Senators, I address this Imperial Senate today to express my view that the Evan Empire, a nation proud of its civil liberties, it's economic opportunities, and it’s strong belief in self defense, also extends these tenants to its closest allies and members of the National Coalition of Defense and Economy. As a nation we believe that any nation striving to maintain international peace through the absence of acting aggressively to other nations has a place inside the umbrella of peace and prosperity that is the NatCoDE. And let it be known that the Evan Empire also believes that any nation infringing upon the peace and sovereignty of another nation within the NatCoDE will be defended to the highest degree, with all the might and determination that the people of the Evan Empire can summon, to accept the challenge of any nation that so wishes war upon the great nations of the Cyberiad Council and the Evan Empire. And will see such challengers defeated. It is with this in mind that the Imperial Council proposes to make an official declaration of war on the nations of Blizatine, Christoslavia, and the ULSR. All Senators in favor of this motion please stand.”. All 15 Senators of the Imperial Senate promptly stood up and the room erupted into applause as the Emperor left the podium.

Around the Cyberiad Council:

Following the orders given by the Leader of The Department of Empire Military Forces after the post-summit emergency Imperial Council meeting, the last of the forces from the Evan Empire were trickling into the Cyberiad Council. Around the CC 30 naval groups patrolled outside the coast looking for incoming forces along with Evan Interceptors of the 100 Flight Groups stationed in the CC streaking across the coastline. 10 Special Forces and 300 Battalion Groups of the EE were also preparing for any land invasion of the CC. Within Citadel, the NatCoDE Embassy deployed it’s many Evan Militia Cells to help strengthen Citadel’s defenses as well as prepare for guerrilla warfare in the event that enemy forces marched on the city.

Onboard the aircraft Carrier Unshaken, national waters East of EE Labor Camps:

Major General Polk stood on the bridge of the Carrier Unshaken pondering as he looked at the flight groups milling around the flight deck below. He then turned to the Unshaken’s Minor General: “Well, it’s official now, things have really hit the fan over the panopticon. I don’t want us to get boned out here if our Nation becomes the next target for our new enemies. I’ve contacted command and requested a sitrep, we have naval group 116 and 14 within 100 nm to our North and South respectively along with Naval Groups within range of sending Evan Interceptors up for support, keep the crew on alert and let’s hope we don’t need them.”. Polk then turned his gaze to the uncertain horizon ahead of him.

Each Evan Empire Naval Group contains 1 Carrier, 2 Missile Cruisers, 2 Support Ships, and 1 Submarine.

Carriers carry 36 Evan Interceptors while support ships carry and deploy various vehicles such as “Hummingbird” light helicopters, “Dragonslayer” tanks, “Foundation” IFV’s, and inflatable watercraft for infantry personnel.

Evan Empire ground forces personnel and the Semi-Automatic Bullpup Carbine (SBC). Each Vessel contains 3 Units of 12 infantry personnel.

Battalion Groups consist of Infantry Personnel Organized into 6 Sub-Battalions of 72 each totalling to 432 Infantry Personnel.

Infantry Personnel use the SBC (Semi-Automatic Bullpup Carbine) as their primary rifle.

Each Sub Battalion contains 2 “Hummingbird” light helicopters (12 in total Battalion), 2 “Dragonslayer” tanks (12 in total Battalion), and 2 “Foundation” IFV’s (12 in total Battalion) . While Special Forces Groups contain 6 “Hummingbird” light helicopters per Sub Battalion (36 in total Battalion).

Evan Interceptors and “Mongoose” Bombers are used by the Aerial Forces to support the Ground Forces
Last edited by The Evan Empire on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm

The Council Chamber
Citadel, Cyberiad

Office of Emp. Reconlaf
Blizatinian Government
Capoliton

To: Cyberiad Council, and the Evan Empire
I have send both of your nations the same letter as there is no differences in the content of the message. The Cyberiad Council has made it clear that they will not destroy the Panopticon without a fight, and the Evan Empire is content to support this madness. I have tried diplomacy, I have tried warnings, none have worked. As such I am left with no other alternative then the one presented before you, for the sake of Freedom and Privacy I must act. The Empire of Blizatine declares war upon the Cyberiad Council and the Evan Empire. We shall march to the destruction of the Panopticon, or to the destruction of ourselves, we shall not give or bend on our resolve until one of the two has occurred. We shall fight until victory, or we shall fight until death. Though it is my personal feeling, that we shall win. We will see you on the battlefield.

Sincerely,
His Imperial Majesty, Lexam Reconlaf I, Emperor of Blizatine, Uniter of the Four Realms, Cheeun of the Sarat, Avatar of the Great Wind, Greatest Martial Artist under the Sky and Conqueror of Salahandra.

Bennett's voice echoed around the round chamber as she finished reading the last of Reconlaf's declaration. Sebastian Bartimaeus rose from his position at the center of the crescent shaped table. His face betrayed little emotion, but there was steel in his gaze. "Thank you, Chief Ambassador. What ever fraction of doubt remaining as to Bliztatine's actions has been shattered. Are we ready to defend?" Bartimaeus stared at Orwell with an ardent look.

Orwell nodded in return. "We have already mobilized defensive forces to the coast, and repositioned the Navy. Are the coastal defenses finished, Mathew?"

The Chancellor of Industry responded, "Yes, The Engineering Corps is done with the main body of the defenses."

Bartimaeus stood a little taller, "Then let them come." He straightened his tie and walked down the left side of the semicircular platform and down a curved set of stairs to the floor of the chamber. He exited the main door and walked out into the Government Building's main rotunda. To his left and right were massive staircases that went down into the central thoroughfare. Straight away was a walkway that extended out to an elevated platform where it was common for the Prime or other Government officials to give speeches. Citizens and cameras from the news stations were already assembled, anxiously awaiting the news the Prime would bear. Bartimaeus reached a podium that stood at the end of the walkway and gripped the sides of it.

"As you all are aware of by now, a declaration of war directed at the Cyberiad originated from the Empire of Bliztatine a few hours ago. We have confirmed its authenticity. The Cyberiad is under siege by foreign powers because of our possession of the Panopticon. I do acquiesce that it was out of character for us not be transparent to our own citizens and the world, but some matters are kept under wraps for reasons not always apparent at first glance. However..." The Prime's voice rose and echoed through the chamber. "...It was not we that sought conflict. It is not we who have declared war. Our enemies are gravely mistaken if they believe that we will back down! If they think our Cyberiad Steel will bend, then they will break themselves against us! We will stand resolute!" The room erupted into the thunder of claps and cheers. After the excitement had died down, the Prime continued, "We have prepared our defenses, but as an act of extra precaution, I am giving the order of a required evacuation of the northern coast. They are on their way, but we are ready."
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blizatine
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blizatine » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Shipmate Druthen knocked on the door and waited.
"Come in" a voice replied. The shipmate entered the room and saw the five men dressed as Evonian Eastern Labour Camp prison guards waiting.
"I expected more... black" the shipmate explained to them unnecessarily.
"Well it would be rather dumb to break into a prison using historical ninja outfits wouldn't it." said he voice who the seaman now identified to be the team leader
"I guess, but what if they have guns? That uniform won't protect you"
"Trust me, you have no idea some of the insane work that goes on behind the scenes. Relax, we're the I.N. if anyone can get in there it's us."
"Alright, I've come to inform you that we are approaching the dropzone."
"Thanks, tell the captain we're go whenever"
"Yes sir." With that the seaman and the team finished gearing up.
"You know," one of the team members said "we are going to be wearing black for the initial approach" The team leader through the black cloak at him and shrugged.
"Well, we are Imperial Ninjas."
Shipmate Druthen relayed the news to the captain.
"Good" the captain said reaching for the microphone "The operation is go, repeat the operation is GO over." he put down the microphone "Firstmate, prepare the EMP canon, it's time for the HIM Showstopper submarine to make it's debut."
"Aye sir" The first mate responded before powering the EMP cannon.
"Rise to surface" the captain commanded.
Last edited by Blizatine on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Evan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evan Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Unshaken Flight Group 2 Interceptor No. 5, patrolling waters East of the Eastern Evan Empire Labor Camps:

Minor Officer Bingham sat peering through the glass canopy of the tri-engined Evan Interceptor he piloted. Around him the black of night seemingly threatened to envelop him, the only protection being the dimmed glow of his instrument panel and the green HUD figures through his advanced helmet. Him and the 6 other fighters of Flight Group 2 were on a routine scouting mission for the Naval Group 2 EE Carrier Unshaken along with Flight Group 6 patrolling a good bit farther North. The flight group assumed a broad stance super cruising at nearly mach 2 with the fighters switching roles as “point”, turning on their active radar systems briefly and then switching roles to avoid being singled out by a possible enemy fighter or radar homing missile. As Bingham was on point a surface radar contact bearing no IFF identification was detected surprisingly close by his Evan Interceptor’s powerful AESA radar. He quickly made encrypted radio contact with one of the radio personnel under the flight operations Minor Officer of the Unshaken: “Command this is Group 2 Interceptor 5 reporting unknown radar contact with ghost IFF bearing 15 degrees off my heading 94 mikes out. Switching point to Interceptor 1 Soon. How copy?”. The bridge responded to all Interceptors of Flight Group 2. “Hard Copy, Flight group 2 move in ‘burners hot to last known vessel location and add relay radio message to the point interceptor ‘Unidentified Vessel you are to respond on this channel to identify yourself. You are well within Evan Empire national waters and facing lethal force if you do not comply’. Proceed to fire anti-surface missiles if IRST confirms unknown vessel to be hostile. Flight Group 6 will be headed your way with mission backup if needed. How Copy?”. “Copy that” The pilots of Flight Group 2 Responded.”. The fighters then fired up their afterburners and accelerated to mach 3 maintaining a wide stance as they took turns tracking the sub and broadcasting their message. The fighters at mach 3 would be able to buzz the sub in 2m 30s and they would achieve IRST confirmation at 50 miles out in 1m 20s. 2 of the Interceptors carried twin high speed ASM missiles similar to the Russian kh-15 with mach 5 speeds.

Last edited by The Evan Empire on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Blizatine
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blizatine » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 pm

The Submarines radio cracked to life as the sub breached the surface.
"Sir we're being hailed" a shipmate shouted
"It matters not. FIRE THE EMP!" cried the captain. The canon cracked to life. In his view this submarine was only meant for this one purpose. It had been manufactured to replace all weaponry with one large electromagnetic canon. If they were to die then it would be worth it to see this mission completed. The cannon launched a EMP large enough to cover the two Islands. "Descend!" The captain shouted, he didn't know if there would be enough time, but if they could just get deep enough then they would be protected by their stealth features. Like standard "Selkie" the sub was equipped with twenty-seven electromagnets designed to counteract its magnetic signature to Magnetic Anomaly Detectors, sonar-resistant hull coatings and a tower made of radar-absorbent materials. Whatever happened next the mission was no longer in his hands.

The Evan Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evan Empire » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:47 am

Unshaken Flight Group 2 Interceptor No. 5, patrolling waters East of the Eastern Evan Empire Labor Camps:

Minor Officer Bingham tensed his hands on the joystick controlling the Evan Interceptor streaking towards the unknown vessel at mach 3 speeds, suddenly the AESA radar of the plane in passive mode picked up massive electromagnetic signals coming from the last known location of the vessel. Command came in from his helmet: “Flight group 2, unknown vessel confirmed hostile performing EMP attack on EE Labor Camp Islands, fire at will, repeat, fire at will! Over.”. Bingham and his comrade on point in Interceptor 6 were the two Evan Interceptors carrying 2 Hypersonic ASM missiles for a total of 4 in the Flight Group. The group also had 2 interceptors carrying a full load of air to air missiles along with a fighter carrying a pack of deployable sonobuoys. Bingham proceeded to activate his AESA radar and fired the 2 missiles at the surface target. Bingham felt the fighter lurch as the payload was released and then saw the bright flashes of high performance solid fuel streaking ahead accelerating up to mach 5 on the way towards their target. 1 minute and 20 seconds later 3 of the 4 missiles impacted the deck of the Blizatine submarine HIM Showstopper shocking the internal structure and damaging all nearby compartments beyond repair as the vessel began taking on water by the tons. Bingham sat in his fighter stunned at the weight of his action, he knew that if his missiles struck, which they did, many brave sailors would lose their lives. He said a quick prayer before the Flight Group moved in to make visual confirmation of the target.

Last edited by The Evan Empire on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Blizatine
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Blizatine » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Marshal Haethem sat in between the two other members of the triumpherate. To her right sat Admiral Nistor, the zealot. In her estimation he was as much a danger to themselves as he was to the enemy. He was a fanatic, he believed the Emperor was a god and that he had a divine mandate to fight. He was reckless preforming actions thought suicidal. He cared for only one thing, slaughter as many as possible in the Emperor's name. He was this time however not the thing that worried her most. On the left sat a man clad in black. Black boots, black trench-coat and a black helmet with a reflective black glass mask. She couldn't read him at all, no body language, no face. To top it off she had never heard of anyone like him before, he was probably a friend of the emperor brought in specially for this mission. She knew nothing about him and that made her nervous. Admiral Nistor got up and walked to the decks balcony and looked down at his navigation deck. He smiled, in his creepy over-exaggerated way.
"Direct course to Port Bluewater when we are withing 354km begin bombarding the port immediately and stay course." He returned to his seat as the force of 100 Destroyers, 50 Battlecruisers, 30 Aircraft Carriers, 275 Airborn Aircraft Carriers, 210 Amphibious Warfare Vessels and a unknown amount of subs sailed towards the port.
Last edited by Blizatine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents