NATION

PASSWORD

Festival of Carnage [Open/OOC/High-PMT/Attn-REC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 pm

The Hadron Corps might have their hands full.....just saying
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Vistora
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:27 am

Tundra Terra wrote:The Hadron Corps might have their hands full.....just saying

Good. They wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:37 am

Considering that Tundra Terran air support consists entirely of helicopters, and that the Hadron Corps has five aerial behemoths and a host of fighters, this should certainly be interesting. Mind you, I believe that the particle barrier only protects the top of the battle stations...
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 am

The Supreme European Empire wrote:

Considering that Tundra Terran air support consists entirely of helicopters, and that the Hadron Corps has five aerial behemoths and a host of fighters, this should certainly be interesting. Mind you, I believe that the particle barrier only protects the top of the battle stations...

You are correct in supposing that. The particle barrier is solely to defend against getting instagib'd by an orbital strike. Otherwise, it does rather little.
Last edited by Vistora on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 am

That Irithaki guy looks like a tough foe, Tundra. Could be a good test for Ippolyta once she deploys.

Anyhow, post incoming. Stand by.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:37 am

The Supreme European Empire wrote:

Wait hes bringing aerial behemoths? I refrained from using my air factbook because it thought this was more of a land battle....and I didn't want to make the app any longer by bringing a second army.
Blakullar wrote:That Irithaki guy looks like a tough foe, Tundra. Could be a good test for Ippolyta once she deploys.

Looking forward to it Blak, Ipployta sounds like a challenge already. Forewarning: Irithaki acts like a conduit and agitator of violence for his troops. He likes to whip up his troops into a frenzy while still train them to fully think and act in such a state. Also bribes the men with alcohol occasionally.
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

The Hadron Corps
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Hadron Corps » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:14 am

Tundra Terra wrote:
The Supreme European Empire wrote:Considering that Tundra Terran air support consists entirely of helicopters, and that the Hadron Corps has five aerial behemoths and a host of fighters, this should certainly be interesting. Mind you, I believe that the particle barrier only protects the top of the battle stations...

Wait hes bringing aerial behemoths? I refrained from using my air factbook because it thought this was more of a land battle....and I didn't want to make the app any longer by bringing a second army.
Blakullar wrote:That Irithaki guy looks like a tough foe, Tundra. Could be a good test for Ippolyta once she deploys.

Looking forward to it Blak, Ipployta sounds like a challenge already. Forewarning: Irithaki acts like a conduit and agitator of violence for his troops. He likes to whip up his troops into a frenzy while still train them to fully think and act in such a state. Also bribes the men with alcohol occasionally.

My first post has a good description of each Battle Station (the flying behemoths) that you might want to take a look at.
Your friendly neighborhood strato(sphero)cratic fleet of gigantic flying ultra-warships. Eternally short on dakka.

Novaluna One nation and puppet of Vistora

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:01 pm

looks more like the mechs and the mess halls instead....now for my reply.....

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:looks more like the mechs and the mess halls instead....now for my reply.....

My first post is right after the OP, that's where the descriptions are.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Oooh boy, they ain't gonna be too pleased! :P

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:10 pm

and edited for people's pleasure :D
comments on choice of pics is appreciated

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:and edited for people's pleasure :D
comments on choice of pics is appreciated

I actually quite like their addition. The most recent one is especially appropriate, and I personally find they do add to the atmosphere.

New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:15 am

I'll be getting a post up soon-ish. Had to run about 20 English, Hispanic, South African, Japanese, and Mandarin names through a generator to compose a list of force commanders.

I say soon-ish because I picked up my collector's edition of Dishonored 2 today.
Last edited by New Frenco Empire on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.

Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:02 pm

New Frenco Empire wrote:I'll be getting a post up soon-ish. Had to run about 20 English, Hispanic, South African, Japanese, and Mandarin names through a generator to compose a list of force commanders.

I say soon-ish because I picked up my collector's edition of Dishonored 2 today.

meaning two weeks from now :D
feel free the fun is just starting

also vistora am I allowed to bring my BDS and Irithaki's Command Walker? (Big Daddy Satellite) Since people are now having orbital coverage?
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Mind if I be the first one to get to the deposit? I won't start mining immediately, I'll just call over the remaining 400 troops, then prepare a defense of some sort, to protect and secure the deposit before the settlers and miners get there. (Which will be a day after the battle ends, convenient, no?)
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Novorossitov wrote:Mind if I be the first one to get to the deposit? I won't start mining immediately, I'll just call over the remaining 400 troops, then prepare a defense of some sort, to protect and secure the deposit before the settlers and miners get there. (Which will be a day after the battle ends, convenient, no?)

Assuming your troops can even hold the deposit for that long. Remember, you've still got four platoons of elite airborne infantry and accompanying mechwalkers along with two reinforcing armour groups headed to secure the deposit as it is. That's without mentioning the armies that'll be dispatched by everybody else.

But yeah, I for one am alright with your troops getting there first. It works perfectly with an assault scenario I've been envisioning.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Blakullar wrote:
Novorossitov wrote:Mind if I be the first one to get to the deposit? I won't start mining immediately, I'll just call over the remaining 400 troops, then prepare a defense of some sort, to protect and secure the deposit before the settlers and miners get there. (Which will be a day after the battle ends, convenient, no?)

Assuming your troops can even hold the deposit for that long. Remember, you've still got four platoons of elite airborne infantry and accompanying mechwalkers along with two reinforcing armour groups headed to secure the deposit as it is. That's without mentioning the armies that'll be dispatched by everybody else.

But yeah, I for one am alright with your troops getting there first. It works perfectly with an assault scenario I've been envisioning.

An assault scenario eh? Alright im fine with that but youre going to have seriously dig in mein freund before the others arrive to your position.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:
New Frenco Empire wrote:I'll be getting a post up soon-ish. Had to run about 20 English, Hispanic, South African, Japanese, and Mandarin names through a generator to compose a list of force commanders.

meaning two weeks from now :D
feel free the fun is just starting

also vistora am I allowed to bring my BDS and Irithaki's Command Walker? (Big Daddy Satellite) Since people are now having orbital coverage?

Yes, you can bring those in.

That works for me. I like the idea of having the Hadron Corps needing to assault the place first before securing the deposit. And yes, your troops will face no shortage of firepower bearing down on them.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 pm

Vistora wrote:That works for me. I like the idea of having the Hadron Corps needing to assault the place first before securing the deposit. And yes, your troops will face no shortage of firepower bearing down on them.

Good! Not the 'firepower bearing down on us,' but anyways, when will I be able to post them getting there? The date hasn't progressed from July 6th.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

IATA Member

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 pm

hoping you have great defense novo :twisted:
But who will you be facing though?

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:That works for me. I like the idea of having the Hadron Corps needing to assault the place first before securing the deposit. And yes, your troops will face no shortage of firepower bearing down on them.

Good! Not the 'firepower bearing down on us,' but anyways, when will I be able to post them getting there? The date hasn't progressed from July 6th.

How long do you think it would take the aforementioned portion of your forces to reach the deposit from where they are currently?

The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:20 am

Just so everyone knows, the casaba-howitzers have an efficiency of 25%, so although the yield of the warhead is 20 megatons, only 25% of the energy released is within the beam, roughly 5 megatons.
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:32 am

Vistora wrote:How long do you think it would take the aforementioned portion of your forces to reach the deposit from where they are currently?

2 days at best, 3 at worst.

Tundra Terra wrote:hoping you have great defense novo :twisted:
But who will you be facing though?

Everyone. Isn't everyone fighting for this crystal deposit?

Also, it's better to not underestimate me, you guys are already fighting it out!

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:11 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:How long do you think it would take the aforementioned portion of your forces to reach the deposit from where they are currently?

2 days at best, 3 at worst.

If that's the case, it's good that my own forces are tied up, as their ETA was only a few hours. I can spend those few days tangling with Tundra while your forces go to the objective.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Vistora wrote:If that's the case, it's good that my own forces are tied up, as their ETA was only a few hours. I can spend those few days tangling with Tundra while your forces go to the objective.

Great! I'll wait until you wrap up your battle with Tundra and for Europe and Blakullar to wrap up their own battle before the forces get there.

Also, you guys are really giving Eternis a great chance! Hadron, Tundra-Terra, Europe, and the Mechanocracy are already fighting, while my troops are still with great number and far from the battlefields.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents