NATION

PASSWORD

Festival of Carnage [Open/OOC/High-PMT/Attn-REC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Festival of Carnage [Open/OOC/High-PMT/Attn-REC]

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Festival of Carnage OOC


Image
Click image to go to the IC


Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the planning thread of what I anticipate will be the most gloriously destructive and chaotic free-for-all RP of the High-PMT NS community! So, what is the premise of this RP, as hosted by me, Vistora, curator of the Razor's Edge Cooperative? Well, to blow shit up, of course! No strings attached, and no warranty provided! Planning for this RP will be fairly minimal, as it's fully intended to be fun, casual, and not too serious.

This RP will be taking place within the Alt-Vistoraverse setting, but extracanonical nations are fully welcome to join in. The setting as a whole has little impact, as the staging region is likely to be deserted and few NPEs involved. Participants are encouraged not to hold back in terms of hardware, as most of the major players in this RP will most certainly be packing some seriously advanced heat. Flying super-battlecarriers are to be expected. Another thing that must be clarified is as to the structure of this RP; it is entirely flexible. If you want to be a 2000-strong regiment of armored foot soldiers playing from a strategic POV, go ahead. If you want to be a single named character rampaging across the battlefield, that's just as viable an option. Everything is negotiable here.

That being said, here are a few loose rules I request all participants adhere to and, if need be, will enforce if things get too out of hand.

Guidelines:
  • Wheaton's Law still applies, here as much as anywhere else. Ignominious dicks will be swiftly castrated.
  • Participants must submit an app to participate in the IC itself, but not to join OOC discussion.
  • No one-liners, please. I do not at all expect massive paragraphical posts (although, if you want to write one, go ahead), and exceptions can absolutely be made if somebody's in a writing funk, but spamming ten pages of sentence-long dialogue is just lame. Don't be lame.
  • Relating to the previous rule, outsiders are allowed, but selectively. I trust all my REC compatriots to conduct themselves excelletly, but any extraneous RPer I am unfamilar with will be watched closely.
  • No powergaming or wanking in general. I do not expect this to be a problem at all given how lax restrictions on tech are pretty much the whole premise of this RP, but still, don't be like that. The fact that participants must meet approval will filter out the worst, but don't try and sneak bullshit past my radar.
  • Godmodding is mostly off limits. The result of any major action should meet the consent of both parties involved, or else it's void.
  • Have fun, and don't stress about this. Seriously, it's meant to be a cathartic exercise in crazy, unbridled destruction. Just lock-n'-load and let loose!

Application Form
Code: Select all
[box]
[align=center][size=150][b]Application Form[/b][/size][/align]
[hr][/hr][b]Participant Name:[/b]
[b]Troop Inventory:[/b]
[b]Vehicle Inventory:[/b]
[b]Misc. Inventory:[/b]
[b]Characters of Note (optional):[/b]
[b]Objective:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b]
[hr][/hr][b]Questions and/or Comments?[/b]
[b]RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora):[/b]
[b]Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so?[/b]
[hr][/hr][color=#dddddd]#FoCingREC'd[/color]
[/box]


Participants
The Hadron Corps
Nayba Collective
Chri-irah
New Frenco Empire
The Supreme European Empire
Blakullar
Tundra Terra
Novorossitov
Last edited by Vistora on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:18 am, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Roight then, first order of business; deciding where and why the battle is taking place.

I was thinking it takes place in the badlands of a large, rocky desert, perhaps the Atacama or one of North America's southwest deserts, with the conflict taking place over a very large, newly discovered surface deposit of phlebotinum crystals.
Last edited by Vistora on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Hadron Corps
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Hadron Corps » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Application Form


Participant Name: the Hadron Corps

Troop Inventory:
  • ~1000x Hadron Corps Aerine Strikers - Basic infantry soldier, arrives via dropship or drop-pod. Armed with basic infantry firearms, typically LMGs and grenade launchers. Lightly armored.
  • ~200x Hadron Corps Aerine Brawlers - Heavy jetpack/power-armor units, arrives via dropship or paradrop. Armed with a railgun, a rotary cannon, mini-missiles, and power-fists. Heavily armored.
Vehicle Inventory:
  • 1x Gotik-class Battle Station - Ultra-heavy levitating battlecarrier (1500m x 1000m). Ground-bombardment explosive railguns, missile salvos, bomb bays, and a particle beam "hadron" cannon on the underside; a very large canopied airstrip running through the center; and soldier accommodations, vehicle depots, anti-air missiles/cannons, and the primary command center on top.
  • 4x Heracles-class Battle Stations - Heavy levitating escort battlecarriers (1000m x 650m). Ground-bombardment explosive railguns, missile salvos, and bomb bays on underside; soldier accommodations, large airstrips, anti-air missiles/cannons, umbrella dome particle barrier projectors, and secondary command centers on top.
  • 1x Tectonic-class Industry Station - Heavy levitating mining platform (1000m x 1000m). Heavy industrial mining equipment and processing machinery, but no armaments.
  • 100x Vulture Screechers - Heavy ground-attack jet plane/mech transforming hybrids with VTOL capability. Armed with rotary cannons, anti-armor missiles, rocket pods, and an explosive railgun. Moderately armored. Moderate speed.
  • 100x Gorilla Rumblers - Heavy hovertank/mech transforming hybrids. Armed with explosive railguns, anti-armor missiles, rotary cannons, and plasma chainsaws. Heavily armored. Slow speed.
  • 30x Falcon Screamers - Light interceptor jet planes designed for anti-aircraft defense and area denial. Armed with anti-air missiles and autocannons. Lightly armored. High speed.
  • 20x Condor Howlers - Heavy troop and cargo transport dropships, carrying 50 Aerine Strikers or 20 Aerine Brawlers. Armed with light autocannons and some countermeasures.
Misc. Inventory:
  • Various assorted mining and manufacturing vehicles aboard the Tectonic-class.
Characters of Note (optional): High Admiral Rikard Warchild, Screech Commander Johnny Black, Brawler Major Annah Haydon.

Objective: To mine the phlebotinum crystals for use in our critical antigrav engines.

Extra Notes: Ground forces rightly beware our shadow, but we are stupidly weak to air attacks. Seriously, it's pathetic.

Questions and/or Comments?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Well duh

#FoCingREC'd
Last edited by The Hadron Corps on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood strato(sphero)cratic fleet of gigantic flying ultra-warships. Eternally short on dakka.

Novaluna One nation and puppet of Vistora

User avatar
Nayba Collective
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 406
Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nayba Collective » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Application Form


Participant Name: Kumo Dark Action
Troop Inventory: 1 (counts as one troop)
Vehicle Inventory: 1 (counts as one vehicle)
Misc. Inventory: Technically counts as a construction vehicle capable of building autonomous war machines and mining equipment.
Characters of Note (optional): One very grumpy female late-generation Nayba war-arachne.
Objective: Eat the phlebotinum crystals because their mineral content is delicious. Also send some of them back to gain standing in the Nayba social hierarchy and thus re-earn her place in the limelight after being unceremoniously thrown out for violent, antisocial, and abusive behavior.

Questions and/or Comments? How high up the tech-chain are we talking here? Dark Action is bigger than an Abrams. Would she be carrying around shields, or what?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Kek Yes

#FoCingREC'd
ネバ族
The Nayba Collective [PMT]

Human-alien hybrid cyborgs living underground in the frozen wastes, hunting alien beasts.
Like Nayba Collective? Check out Eisen, Nayba's new home.

User avatar
Chri-irah
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chri-irah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Application Form


Participant Name: Chri-irah (Excidium Planetis)
Troop Inventory: 27 Birrin Astronauts
  • 12.5 EVA suits
  • 27 printed automatic machine pistols
  • 4 Bullet resistant suits
Vehicle Inventory: 1 Spear Extrasolar Ship
  • 1 Onboard ship AI
  • 2 Laser cannons (10 MW)
  • 4 Nuclear fusion mines
  • 1 Ship-to-ship torpedo launcher
  • Hydroponics
  • Nuclear reactor
  • Solar panels
  • Advanced technology
2 Cargo Shuttles
  • 2 Mining drills
  • 1 robotic arm
  • 1 minelayer
  • 17 improvised mines
Misc. Inventory: 1 unidentifiable fiber net filled with space rocks
Characters of Note (optional): Later.
Objective: To secure a land to call home.

Questions and/or Comments? I win, right?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? No. I didn't even read them, I just went straight for dat app.

#FoCingREC'd

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 pm

To clarify; numbers, especially for larger armies, are only important insofar as they give a sense of size for the force. Their accuracy is not critical, so long as a decent estimate can be given. Those who have already submitted an app are fine.
Last edited by Vistora on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:38 pm

Nayba Collective wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: Kumo Dark Action
Troop Inventory: 1 (counts as one troop)
Vehicle Inventory: 1 (counts as one vehicle)
Misc. Inventory: Technically counts as a construction vehicle capable of building autonomous war machines and mining equipment.
Characters of Note (optional): One very grumpy female late-generation Nayba war-arachne.
Objective: Eat the phlebotinum crystals because their mineral content is delicious. Also send some of them back to gain standing in the Nayba social hierarchy and thus re-earn her place in the limelight after being unceremoniously thrown out for violent, antisocial, and abusive behavior.

Questions and/or Comments? How high up the tech-chain are we talking here? Dark Action is bigger than an Abrams. Would she be carrying around shields, or what?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Kek Yes

#FoCingREC'd

How high up the tech-chain are we talking here? Dark Action is bigger than an Abrams. Would she be carrying around shields, or what?


To the very upper limit of what can be reasonably construed as PMT. So long as you thinks she has enough hardware to defend herself, she should fit in nicely.

Chri-irah wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: Chri-irah (Excidium Planetis)
Troop Inventory: 27 Birrin Astronauts
  • 12.5 EVA suits
  • 27 printed automatic machine pistols
  • 4 Bullet resistant suits
Vehicle Inventory: 1 Spear Extrasolar Ship
  • 1 Onboard ship AI
  • 2 Laser cannons (10 MW)
  • 4 Nuclear fusion mines
  • 1 Ship-to-ship torpedo launcher
  • Hydroponics
  • Nuclear reactor
  • Solar panels
  • Advanced technology
2 Cargo Shuttles
  • 2 Mining drills
  • 1 robotic arm
  • 1 minelayer
  • 17 improvised mines
Misc. Inventory: 1 unidentifiable fiber net filled with space rocks
Characters of Note (optional): Later.
Objective: To secure a land to call home.

Questions and/or Comments? I win, right?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? No. I didn't even read them, I just went straight for dat app.

#FoCingREC'd


Both accepted! Although, Excidium, you may or may not want to come up with a reason to fight (or at least ally with a belligerent or two) over those crystals-of-do-anything.

User avatar
Hydraic Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 818
Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydraic Empire » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Tiggity-tag.

On the subject of wankiness - I will discuss nearly everything I do ICly in the OOC thread, so do not be alarmed. I am also involved in 1 or 2 large scale wars, so soldier numbers will be a bit lowered.

What's Wheaton's Law?
Class S3 (Querrian Index) | A 4.5 civilization, according to this index.


Exchange rate: N$7 = X4 | I don't use most NS stats | Proud member of The Anti Democracy League | GENERATION 13 Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

National News: Polls reopen, with the following results thus far: Hydraic Party 5 845 926 342 016 376 822 (97%) Communal Socialist Party 90 400 922 814 686 240 (1.5%) Populist Party 54 240 553 688 811 736 (.9%) Nationalist Party  30 133 640 938 228 748 (.5%) Other 6 026 728 187 645 692 (<.1%). | Official testing of a young psionic mage scheduled for this month. | Populist leader Fer'dik Sal'u caught with other women by his wife.

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Hydraic Empire wrote:Tiggity-tag.

On the subject of wankiness - I will discuss nearly everything I do ICly in the OOC thread, so do not be alarmed. I am also involved in 1 or 2 large scale wars, so soldier numbers will be a bit lowered.

What's Wheaton's Law?


Literally, "don't be a dick". Beautiful simplicity. :p

User avatar
New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7787
Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Application Form


Participant Name: New Frenco Empire
Troop Inventory:
Task Force Albacore - Army Corps Combined Arms Group, with two Mechanized Companies, two Armored Companies, one Artillery Company, one Air Cavalry Company, one Field Command Company, and four Logistics Companies. 1400+ personnel, about 300 of which are combat-ready infantry.

The basic infantry of Albacore is an Army Corps Soldier - Light infantry (at least, by Frencoverse standards) that are equipped with an armor consisting of liquid kevlar and ceramics, along with a powered-exoskeleton and on-board battlefield awareness software. They are typically armed with assault rifles, light machine guns, marksmen rifles, grenade rifles, and rocket launchers.

Task Force Barracuda - Space Force/Vanguard Corps Orbital Action Group, with twelve ships centered around the capital ship. Two Battlecarriers are housing an air dominance wing, and one is housing a ground support wing. All are carrying elements of the 50th Vanguard Control Battalion, which consists of several heavy-drop platoons and one armored platoon. 900+ personnel, about 60 of which are combat-ready infantry.

The basic infantry of Barracuda is the Vanguard Marine - Heavy infantry equipped with heavy powered-armor, along with jump-packs, advanced BA software, and a fitted under-armor that has the same basic level of protection as an Army Corpsman's should their power armor ever be disabled. Armed with gauss battle rifles, miniguns, directed energy weapons, and nuclear catapults.

Task Force Cobia - Navy Expeditionary Strike Group, with seven ships, two of which are assault ships. These assault ships carry Naval Infantry elements. 1800+ personnel, about 600 of which are combat-ready infantry.

The basic infantry of Cobia is the Naval Infantryman. Naval Infantryman are of the same basic ability of a typical Army Corpsmen, though better trained for amphibious landings and sustained combat on-foot.

Rangers are elite infantry, armored in an advanced nanosuit capable of shrugging off any basic ballistic or energy attack. The suit is capable of advanced movement options, and has software allowing it to cloak. They are armed with heavily-modified assault rifles, directed energy weapons, and sniper rifles.

Vehicle Inventory:
LOGISTICS LANDER SOL
1 Sol-class Strategic Carrier

TASK FORCE ALBACORE
26 M118 Staunton Infantry Fighting Vehicles
28 M2 Greatsword Main Battle Tanks
10 M119A Marksman Self-Propelled Guns
4 M60A Longbow MRLs
10 UV-24 Icarus VTOLs
6 AV-28 Kestral Attack Gunships
8 M113MU Mortar Carriers
3 M113CU Command Vehicles
50+ Logistics Vehicles

TASK FORCE BARRACUDA
1 Actium-class Dreadnought
3 Isaac Asimov-class Battlecarriers
9 Lancaster-class Escorts
30 F-162 Screaming Eagle Air Superiority Fighters
4 SB-104 Orbital Bombardment Shuttles
6 A-164 Liberator Ground Attack Fighters
1 AC-620 Gunship
12 V-55 HiAlt Dropship
5 M6 Edwin Main Battle Tanks

TASK FORCE COBIA
2 Wright-class Amphibious Assault Ships
3 Carrie Hostetler-class Destroyers
1 Hadrian-class Frigate (ASW config)
1 Orwellian-class Submarine
10 F/A-74 Goshawk Multirole VTOL Fighter
2 F/E-74 Goshawk SEAD Fighters
1 EC-620 Electronic Warfare Airship
2 PC-620 Maritime Support Craft
14 UH-14 Tiltrotor Helicopters
24 Greatsword Main Battle Tanks
30 M100 Fritzammer Armored Fighting Vehicles
20 M113U Armored Personnel Carriers
6 M222 Triple-Two Self-Propelled Guns
1 M113CU Command Vehicle

Misc. Inventory:
An IIA Field Intelligence Group has been dispatched along with the military groups. Twelve field agents (four of which are combat-capable psykers) have been split up and dispatched to be deployed by the Task Forces as they see fit. Task Force Albacore has also been given command of a Special Operations squad of eight Rangers, while Barracuda has been given a squad of combat-capable cyberwarfare specialists.
Characters of Note (optional):
Colonel Fred Harrigan
Objective:
To secure the crystal deposits for several prominent private industries, lining the pockets of the politicians who suggested we intervene, leading to the deaths of many of our troops. To liberate, uh...something.
Extra Notes:
Nah

Questions and/or Comments?
Nah
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): I founded your absolute favorite RP group. feck off
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? no

#FoCingREC'd
Last edited by New Frenco Empire on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.


Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)



User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 pm

New Frenco Empire wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: New Frenco Empire
Troop Inventory:
Task Force Albacore - Army Corps Combined Arms Group, with two Mechanized Companies, two Armored Companies, one Artillery Company, one Air Cavalry Company, one Field Command Company, and four Logistics Companies. 1400+ personnel, about 300 of which are combat-ready infantry.

Task Force Barracuda - Space Force/Vanguard Corps Orbital Action Group, with twelve ships centered around the capital ship. Two Battlecarriers are housing an air dominance wing, and one is housing a ground support wing. All are carrying elements of the 50th Vanguard Control Battalion, which consists of several heavy-drop platoons and one armored platoon. 900+ personnel, about 60 of which are combat-ready infantry.
Vehicle Inventory:
TASK FORCE ALBACORE
26 M118 Staunton Infantry Fighting Vehicles
28 M2 Greatsword Main Battle Tanks
10 M119A Marksman Self-Propelled Guns
4 M60A Longbow MRLs
10 UV-24 Icarus VTOLs
6 AV-28 Kestral Attack Gunships
8 M113MU Mortar Carriers
3 M113CU Command Vehicles
50+ Logistics Vehicles

TASK FORCE BARRACUDA
1 Actium-class Dreadnought
3 Isaac Asimov-class Battlecarriers
9 Lancaster-class Escorts
20 F-162 Screaming Eagle Air Superiority Fighters
6 A-164 Liberator Ground Attack Fighters
1 AC-620 Gunship
12 V-55 HiAlt Dropship
5 M6 Edwin Main Battle Tanks

Misc. Inventory:
An IIA Field Intelligence Group has been dispatched along with the military groups. Twelve field agents (four of which are combat-capable psykers) have been split up and dispatched to be deployed by the Task Forces as they see fit. Task Force Albacore has also been given command of a Special Operations squad of eight Rangers, while Barracuda has been given a squad of combat-capable cyberwarfare specialists.
Characters of Note (optional):
Colonel Fred Harrigan
Objective:
To secure the crystal deposits for several prominent private industries, lining the pockets of the politicians who suggested we intervene, leading to the deaths of many of our troops. To liberate, uh...something.
Extra Notes:
Nah

Questions and/or Comments?
Nah
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): I founded your absolute favorite RP group. feck off
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? no

#FoCingREC'd


o shieeet. I presume further information on your units may be found in your factbooks and/or the wiki?

User avatar
New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7787
Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:34 pm

Vistora wrote:
New Frenco Empire wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: New Frenco Empire
Troop Inventory:
Task Force Albacore - Army Corps Combined Arms Group, with two Mechanized Companies, two Armored Companies, one Artillery Company, one Air Cavalry Company, one Field Command Company, and four Logistics Companies. 1400+ personnel, about 300 of which are combat-ready infantry.

Task Force Barracuda - Space Force/Vanguard Corps Orbital Action Group, with twelve ships centered around the capital ship. Two Battlecarriers are housing an air dominance wing, and one is housing a ground support wing. All are carrying elements of the 50th Vanguard Control Battalion, which consists of several heavy-drop platoons and one armored platoon. 900+ personnel, about 60 of which are combat-ready infantry.
Vehicle Inventory:
TASK FORCE ALBACORE
26 M118 Staunton Infantry Fighting Vehicles
28 M2 Greatsword Main Battle Tanks
10 M119A Marksman Self-Propelled Guns
4 M60A Longbow MRLs
10 UV-24 Icarus VTOLs
6 AV-28 Kestral Attack Gunships
8 M113MU Mortar Carriers
3 M113CU Command Vehicles
50+ Logistics Vehicles

TASK FORCE BARRACUDA
1 Actium-class Dreadnought
3 Isaac Asimov-class Battlecarriers
9 Lancaster-class Escorts
20 F-162 Screaming Eagle Air Superiority Fighters
6 A-164 Liberator Ground Attack Fighters
1 AC-620 Gunship
12 V-55 HiAlt Dropship
5 M6 Edwin Main Battle Tanks

Misc. Inventory:
An IIA Field Intelligence Group has been dispatched along with the military groups. Twelve field agents (four of which are combat-capable psykers) have been split up and dispatched to be deployed by the Task Forces as they see fit. Task Force Albacore has also been given command of a Special Operations squad of eight Rangers, while Barracuda has been given a squad of combat-capable cyberwarfare specialists.
Characters of Note (optional):
Colonel Fred Harrigan
Objective:
To secure the crystal deposits for several prominent private industries, lining the pockets of the politicians who suggested we intervene, leading to the deaths of many of our troops. To liberate, uh...something.
Extra Notes:
Nah

Questions and/or Comments?
Nah
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): I founded your absolute favorite RP group. feck off
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? no

#FoCingREC'd


o shieeet. I presume further information on your units may be found in your factbooks and/or the wiki?

Wiki, mainly. If anything you see isn't on the wiki yet (don't be surprised if there's more than a few), they can be found in my old factbooks. Take factbook information with a grain of salt, though; there's a reason I prefer wiki info.
Last edited by New Frenco Empire on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.


Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)



User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:37 pm

New Frenco Empire wrote:
Vistora wrote:
o shieeet. I presume further information on your units may be found in your factbooks and/or the wiki?

Wiki, mainly. If anything you see isn't on the wiki yet (don't be surprised if there's more than a few), they can be found in my old factbooks. Take factbook information with a grain of salt, though; there's a reason I prefer wiki info.


Roight, gotcha, thanks fro the info.

User avatar
New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7787
Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Included a bit more information in regards to the infantry.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.


Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)



User avatar
The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:17 am

Application Form


Participant Name: The European Empire
Troop Inventory:
    Taskforce Gamma
  • 1000 Autosoldaten (Robotic cannon fodder, mostly armed with HK245 Pulse Lasers)
  • 500 Sturmtruppen (Shock Troops, equipped with light powered exoskeletons and the aforementioned lasers)
    Taskforce Epsilon
  • 400 Autosoldaten
  • 145 Espatiers (Elite warriors specialising in exoatmospheric combat, equipped with vacuum-grade medium powered armour and armour-piercing gauss rifles)
  • 30 Einherjar (Special Operations/Supersoldiers, equipped with all sorts of high-tech goodies such as handheld particle weapons)
Vehicle Inventory:
    Taskforce Gamma
  • 50 Golem IFVs
  • 30 Schwebepanzer V MBTs
  • 10 Scharfschütze Self-Propelled Guns
  • 20 Wache Mobile SAMs
  • 30 Eurofighter Praetorian multirole fighters
  • 20 Wespe Attack VTOLs
    Taskforce Epsilon
  • 1 Prague-class Carrier
  • 3 Charlemagne-class Destroyers
  • 60 Orbital Insertion Vehicles
  • 10 Hussar SSTOs
  • 60 Eurofighter Praetorian multirole fighters
  • 25 Golem IFVs
  • 10 Schwebepanzer V MBTs
Misc. Inventory: Assorted mining vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Captain Maksymilian Zieliński
Objective: To secure the crystal deposit and harvest it for the benefit of the Empire.
Extra Notes: My factbooks are nowhere near complete, so if you have any questions about things here that aren't mentioned yet, just ask.

Questions and/or Comments? nein
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): Does being in the REC make me an acquaintance?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Ja.

#FoCingREC'd
Last edited by The Supreme European Empire on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
★The European Empire★


Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

User avatar
Blakullar
Senator
 
Posts: 4506
Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:15 am

Application Form


Participant Name: Mechanocratic Russia
Troop Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 3,550x Space Marines
    • 3,200x dedicated to ship defence
      • 1,500 aboard MSS Arkhip Abdulov
      • 700 each aboard MSS Nepogreshimyy and MSS Upornyy
      • 300 aboard MSS Ozornik
    • 350x dedicated to boarding teams
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
  • 18x rifle infantry squads (180 soldiers total)
    • Each squad armed with 7x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 1x RIP-25S DMR, 2x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes (LMG/shotgun combo), 2x 6G52 Mysh'yak plasma-LAAWs, 10x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistols and 30x RGM-2 modular bomb units (stick grenades).
  • 5x close-combat specialist squads (50 soldiers total)
      Each squad armed with 5x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 3x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes, 2x RO-52 plasma throwers and 10x PP-2T Tiran heavy plasma pistols.
  • 2x heavy assault squads (20 soldiers total)
    • Each heavy assault trooper armed with 1x Sh-TBP heavy plasma repeater and 1x RRG-25-7 rocket grenade launcher.
  • 5x sniper teams (10 soldiers total)
    • Each sniper team armed with 1x DGPM anti-materiel Gauss repeater and 1x RIP-25S DMR.
  • 4x dedicated anti-vehicle fireteams (20 soldiers total)
    • Each AV fireteam armed with 3x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 2x 9K42 Ballista guided missile launcher and 1x 9K217 Sera superheavy missile launcher.
  • 1x engineering squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-fabrication kit and 5x fusion demolition charges.
  • 1x medical squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-regeneration kit and 50x spare cybernetic limbs.
  • 63x aircraft crew
    • Each crewman armed with 1x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistol.
    GRAND TOTAL: 363 soldiers
Vehicle Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 1x Badanov-class battleship (MSS Arkhip Abdulov)
  • 2x Berijev-class heavy cruisers (MSS Nepogreshimyy, MSS Upornyy)
  • 5x Baikonur II-class support ships
    • 1x fighter carrier variant (MSS Ozornik)
    • 4x ground support variant (MSS Molniya, MSS Yarostnyy, MSS Gonchaya, MSS Opustoshatnik)
  • 4x BTR-PN troop transports
  • 20x GaR-54 Gadyuka space fighters
    • 12x space-superiority loadout
    • 6x fighter-bomber loadout
    • 2x SEAD-armed loadout
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
    AIRCRAFT
    • 30x Er-7 Kolibri light dropships
    • 8x Tu-245AM heavy dropships
      • 3x skycrane variant
      • 5x cargo transport variant
    • 1x Tu-245BM airborne warning and control system
    • 6x Su-55M attack aircraft
      • 1x SEAD-armed loadout
      • 3x tankbuster loadout
      • 2x bunker-buster loadout
    GROUND VEHICLES
    • 10x AST-V Velikan medium mechwalkers
    • 3x AST-C Cherepakha heavy mechwalkers
    • 2x ART-51V light reconnaissance mechwalkers
TENTH BATTALION, 201ST ARMOURED REGIMENT
  • 2x T-200K command tanks
  • 23x T-200B main battle hovertanks
  • 15x T-150CS light hovertanks
  • 5x T-150ZU anti-aircraft hovertanks
  • 4x ET-60 superheavy breakthrough juggernauts
Misc. Inventory:
Characters of Note (optional):
Objective:
  • Acquire control of and secure identified resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE ANTON)
  • Neutralise threats to MAF control of resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE BORIS)
  • Locate and eliminate high-value target Colonel Fred Harrigan. (OBJECTIVE CHARITON)
Extra Notes:

Questions and/or Comments? None at present.
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): Last I checked, I was an acquaintance of Vistora. Huzzah!
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Probably.

#FoCingREC'd
Last edited by Blakullar on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:20 am

The Supreme European Empire wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: The European Empire
Troop Inventory:
    Taskforce Gamma
  • 1000 Autosoldaten (Robotic cannon fodder, mostly armed with HK245 Pulse Lasers)
  • 500 Sturmtruppen (Shock Troops, equipped with light powered exoskeletons and the aforementioned lasers)
    Taskforce Epsilon
  • 400 Autosoldaten
  • 145 Espatiers (Elite warriors specialising in exoatmospheric combat, equipped with vacuum-grade medium powered armour and armour-piercing gauss rifles)
  • 30 Kommandos (Special Operations/Supersoldiers, equipped with all sorts of high-tech goodies such as handheld particle weapons)
Vehicle Inventory:
    Taskforce Gamma
  • 50 Golem IFVs
  • 30 Schwebepanzer V MBTs
  • 10 Scharfschütze Self-Propelled Guns
  • 20 Wache Mobile SAMs
  • 30 Eurofighter Praetorian multirole fighters
  • 20 Wespe Attack VTOLs
    Taskforce Epsilon
  • 1 Prague-class Carrier
  • 3 Charlemagne-class Destroyers
  • 60 Eurofighter Praetorian multirole fighters
  • 25 Golem IFVs
  • 10 Schwebepanzer V MBTs
Misc. Inventory: Assorted mining vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Captain Maksymilian Zieliński
Objective: To secure the crystal deposit and harvest it for the benefit of the Empire.
Extra Notes: My factbooks are nowhere near complete, so if you have any questions about things here that aren't mentioned yet, just ask.

Questions and/or Comments? nein
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): Does being in the REC make me an acquaintance?
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Ja.

#FoCingREC'd


I already know you as SGU, so yes, you're an acquaintance. Assessed and accepted.

Blakullar wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: Mechanocratic Russia
Troop Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 3,550x Space Marines
    • 3,200x dedicated to ship defence
      • 1,500 aboard MSS Arkhip Abdulov
      • 700 each aboard MSS Nepogreshimyy and MSS Upornyy
      • 300 aboard MSS Ozornik
    • 350x dedicated to boarding teams
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
  • 18x rifle infantry squads (180 soldiers total)
    • Each squad armed with 7x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 1x RIP-25S DMR, 2x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes (LMG/shotgun combo), 2x 6G52 Mysh'yak plasma-LAAWs, 10x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistols and 30x RGM-2 modular bomb units (stick grenades).
  • 5x close-combat specialist squads (50 soldiers total)
      Each squad armed with 5x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 3x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes, 2x RO-52 plasma throwers and 10x PP-2T Tiran heavy plasma pistols.
  • 2x heavy assault squads (20 soldiers total)
    • Each heavy assault trooper armed with 1x Sh-TBP heavy plasma repeater and 1x RRG-25-7 rocket grenade launcher.
  • 5x sniper teams (10 soldiers total)
    • Each sniper team armed with 1x DGPM anti-materiel Gauss repeater and 1x RIP-25S DMR.
  • 4x dedicated anti-vehicle fireteams (20 soldiers total)
    • Each AV fireteam armed with 3x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 2x 9K42 Ballista guided missile launcher and 1x 9K217 Sera superheavy missile launcher.
  • 1x engineering squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-fabrication kit and 5x fusion demolition charges.
  • 1x medical squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-regeneration kit and 50x spare cybernetic limbs.
  • 63x aircraft crew
    • Each crewman armed with 1x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistol.
    GRAND TOTAL: 363 soldiers
Vehicle Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 1x Badanov-class battleship (MSS Arkhip Abdulov)
  • 2x Berijev-class heavy cruisers (MSS Nepogreshimyy, MSS Upornyy)
  • 5x Baikonur II-class support ships
    • 1x fighter carrier variant (MSS Ozornik)
    • 4x ground support variant (MSS Molniya, MSS Yarostnyy, MSS Gonchaya, MSS Opustoshatnik)
  • 4x BTR-PN troop transports
  • 20x GaR-54 Gadyuka space fighters
    • 12x space-superiority loadout
    • 6x fighter-bomber loadout
    • 2x SEAD-armed loadout
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
    AIRCRAFT
    • 30x Er-7 Kolibri light dropships
    • 8x Tu-245AM heavy dropships
      • 3x skycrane variant
      • 5x cargo transport variant
    • 1x Tu-245BM airborne warning and control system
    • 6x Su-55M attack aircraft
      • 1x SEAD-armed loadout
      • 3x tankbuster loadout
      • 2x bunker-buster loadout
    GROUND VEHICLES
    • 10x AST-V Velikan medium mechwalkers
    • 3x AST-C Cherepakha heavy mechwalkers
    • 2x ART-51V light reconnaissance mechwalkers
TENTH BATTALION, 201ST ARMOURED REGIMENT
  • 2x T-200K command tanks
  • 23x T-200B main battle hovertanks
  • 15x T-150CS light hovertanks
  • 5x T-150ZU anti-aircraft hovertanks
  • 4x ET-60 superheavy breakthrough juggernauts
Misc. Inventory:
Characters of Note (optional):
Objective:
  • Acquire control of and secure identified resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE ANTON)
  • Neutralise threats to MAF control of resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE BORIS)
  • Locate and eliminate high-value target Colonel Fred Harrigan. (OBJECTIVE CHARITON)
Extra Notes:

Questions and/or Comments? None at present.
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): Last I checked, I was an acquaintance of Vistora. Huzzah!
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Probably.

#FoCingREC'd


Dayum, that's some heavy equipment. Fortunately, Frenco's own inventory exists to counterbalance it. Accepted.

User avatar
Blakullar
Senator
 
Posts: 4506
Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 am

Vistora wrote:
Blakullar wrote:
Application Form


Participant Name: Mechanocratic Russia
Troop Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 3,550x Space Marines
    • 3,200x dedicated to ship defence
      • 1,500 aboard MSS Arkhip Abdulov
      • 700 each aboard MSS Nepogreshimyy and MSS Upornyy
      • 300 aboard MSS Ozornik
    • 350x dedicated to boarding teams
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
  • 18x rifle infantry squads (180 soldiers total)
    • Each squad armed with 7x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 1x RIP-25S DMR, 2x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes (LMG/shotgun combo), 2x 6G52 Mysh'yak plasma-LAAWs, 10x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistols and 30x RGM-2 modular bomb units (stick grenades).
  • 5x close-combat specialist squads (50 soldiers total)
      Each squad armed with 5x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 3x AV-71 plasma assault weapon complexes, 2x RO-52 plasma throwers and 10x PP-2T Tiran heavy plasma pistols.
  • 2x heavy assault squads (20 soldiers total)
    • Each heavy assault trooper armed with 1x Sh-TBP heavy plasma repeater and 1x RRG-25-7 rocket grenade launcher.
  • 5x sniper teams (10 soldiers total)
    • Each sniper team armed with 1x DGPM anti-materiel Gauss repeater and 1x RIP-25S DMR.
  • 4x dedicated anti-vehicle fireteams (20 soldiers total)
    • Each AV fireteam armed with 3x RIP-25 hot-ion repeaters, 2x 9K42 Ballista guided missile launcher and 1x 9K217 Sera superheavy missile launcher.
  • 1x engineering squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-fabrication kit and 5x fusion demolition charges.
  • 1x medical squad (10 soldiers total)
    • Loadout identical to rifle squad, plus nano-regeneration kit and 50x spare cybernetic limbs.
  • 63x aircraft crew
    • Each crewman armed with 1x PP-1M Kryuk plasma pistol.
    GRAND TOTAL: 363 soldiers
Vehicle Inventory:
BATTLEGROUP CHARITON, SEVENTH STARFLEET
  • 1x Badanov-class battleship (MSS Arkhip Abdulov)
  • 2x Berijev-class heavy cruisers (MSS Nepogreshimyy, MSS Upornyy)
  • 5x Baikonur II-class support ships
    • 1x fighter carrier variant (MSS Ozornik)
    • 4x ground support variant (MSS Molniya, MSS Yarostnyy, MSS Gonchaya, MSS Opustoshatnik)
  • 4x BTR-PN troop transports
  • 20x GaR-54 Gadyuka space fighters
    • 12x space-superiority loadout
    • 6x fighter-bomber loadout
    • 2x SEAD-armed loadout
FIRST ASSAULT BATTALION, EIGHTH VDV REGIMENT
    AIRCRAFT
    • 30x Er-7 Kolibri light dropships
    • 8x Tu-245AM heavy dropships
      • 3x skycrane variant
      • 5x cargo transport variant
    • 1x Tu-245BM airborne warning and control system
    • 6x Su-55M attack aircraft
      • 1x SEAD-armed loadout
      • 3x tankbuster loadout
      • 2x bunker-buster loadout
    GROUND VEHICLES
    • 10x AST-V Velikan medium mechwalkers
    • 3x AST-C Cherepakha heavy mechwalkers
    • 2x ART-51V light reconnaissance mechwalkers
TENTH BATTALION, 201ST ARMOURED REGIMENT
  • 2x T-200K command tanks
  • 23x T-200B main battle hovertanks
  • 15x T-150CS light hovertanks
  • 5x T-150ZU anti-aircraft hovertanks
  • 4x ET-60 superheavy breakthrough juggernauts
Misc. Inventory:
Characters of Note (optional):
Objective:
  • Acquire control of and secure identified resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE ANTON)
  • Neutralise threats to MAF control of resource deposit. (OBJECTIVE BORIS)
  • Locate and eliminate high-value target Colonel Fred Harrigan. (OBJECTIVE CHARITON)
Extra Notes:

Questions and/or Comments? None at present.
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora): Last I checked, I was an acquaintance of Vistora. Huzzah!
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Probably.

#FoCingREC'd


Dayum, that's some heavy equipment. Fortunately, Frenco's own inventory exists to counterbalance it. Accepted.

Also numbers. The equipment my troops possess are fifteen years in advance of the current stage of the Frencoverse (because I expected more apps like that for the Hadron Corps, who are sure as hell going to give my guys a hard time), so I've balanced my group's strength by sending less of them.

I also intend to present a nerfed Badanov in particular, because a pristine Badanov comes with a superheavy tachyon bolt driver and missiles capable of sniping targets from across the solar system (the ship is designed with killing Sidh vessels in mind, not Frenkish). The in-character explanation for the nerfed Badanov is that the Spiral missiles were all fired and the bolt-driver damaged in a previous battle before it could be repaired and rearmed.

But anyway, thank you and I look forward to the battle when it kicks off!
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7571
Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:32 am

I think I'm going to buff my infantry units... they need some exoskeletons and laser cutters, and probably some kind of reflective shielding.

And maybe I should add a glider or two for use after the shuttles land.

Also, I need to throw all this info into a factbook.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7787
Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Thinking about throwing in another task force, since I didn't realize Blak was throwing in the later part of the PMT canon (mine is still early 2150s). I don't want to go that far, so might as well just throw in more meat shields.
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.


Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)



User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:38 pm

New Frenco Empire wrote:Thinking about throwing in another task force, since I didn't realize Blak was throwing in the later part of the PMT canon (mine is still early 2150s). I don't want to go that far, so might as well just throw in more meat shields.


Aye. At this rate, I might need to beef up the Hadron Corps, ot at least make them a little less helpless in the face of aerial attacks.

Also, when it comes to location, I was thinking about setting it in one of the desert badlands of southwest North America. Plenty of terrain to maneuver around.
Last edited by Vistora on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7571
Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Hey, Vistora, what year is it (anno domini please) in this RP?

Not super important, but I need to know roughly how old Spear is.
Ex-Ambassador (deceased): Evander Blackbourne
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 8, 7.5 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.


News: None. Good, right?

User avatar
New Frenco Empire
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7787
Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Frenco Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:23 pm

Vistora wrote:
New Frenco Empire wrote:Thinking about throwing in another task force, since I didn't realize Blak was throwing in the later part of the PMT canon (mine is still early 2150s). I don't want to go that far, so might as well just throw in more meat shields.


Aye. At this rate, I might need to beef up the Hadron Corps, ot at least make them a little less helpless in the face of aerial attacks.

Also, when it comes to location, I was thinking about setting it in one of the desert badlands of southwest North America. Plenty of terrain to maneuver around.

Important question for my reinforcements; is there nearby ocean? I.E closer towards California?
NEW FRENCO EMPIRE

Transferring information from disorganized notes into presentable factbooks is way too time consuming for a procrastinator. Just ask if you have questions.
Plutocratic Evil Empire™ situated in a post-apocalyptic Decopunk North America. Extreme PMT, yet socially stuck in the interwar/immediate post-war era, with Jazz music and flapper culture alongside nanotechnology and Martian colonies. Tier I power of the Frencoverse.


Las Palmeras wrote:Roaring 20s but in the future and with mutants

Alyakia wrote:you are a modern poet
Top Hits of 2132! (Imperial Public Radio)
Coming at you from Fort Orwell! (Imperial Forces Network)



User avatar
Tundra Terra
Diplomat
 
Posts: 895
Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Ps this is mostly just my land forces based on my Pt.1 fact book
Application Form


Participant Name: Tundra Terra
Troop Inventory:
War Path Force

    400 Marauders
    200 Reaver Combat Suit
    100 Hunters (male & female)
    60 Blood Shaman
    40 War Mystics
    1000 Night Hunters
    160 Snow Reapers
Vehicle Inventory:
    80 CV92 "Crusher"
    50 RKT30 "Impaler"
    60 M.A.S.H. (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital)
    50 Mobile Barracks/Factory "M8"
    40 GR72 "Blitzer"
    20 CZY Support Chopper
    30 Assault Supply Loader "Savage Ironclad"
    50 Shark APC
    60 Breaker Battle Tank
Misc. Inventory: All-Terrain Vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Commander Irithaki
Objective: To take part of a glorious war
Extra Notes: Forces are extremely versatile and adaptable. They focus on Self-Sufficiency, Mobility, and Survivability.

Questions and/or Comments? Who am I killing?
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora):
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Yes...hate godmods.

#FoCingREC'd

I can shave off a zero off the soldiers if it makes people feel better.
Also quick link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tundra_terra/detail=factbook/id=615688
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Vistora
Senator
 
Posts: 3601
Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm

New Frenco Empire wrote:
Vistora wrote:
Aye. At this rate, I might need to beef up the Hadron Corps, ot at least make them a little less helpless in the face of aerial attacks.

Also, when it comes to location, I was thinking about setting it in one of the desert badlands of southwest North America. Plenty of terrain to maneuver around.

Important question for my reinforcements; is there nearby ocean? I.E closer towards California?


Yeah, we can have it take place around California for proximity to the ocean. Another option would be the Atacama desert, as that is adjacent to a coast, but I decided I liked the topography for parts of the Mojave and Sonoran deserts more.

Excidium Planetis wrote:Hey, Vistora, what year is it (anno domini please) in this RP?

Not super important, but I need to know roughly how old Spear is.


Shit, well there is where you've caught me blind. The RP occurs roughly around AT 450 in the Alt-Vistoraverse, but where that lies along the CE timescale I haven't a clue. If you must go with something, assume it's about 2700.

Tundra Terra wrote:Ps this is mostly just my land forces based on my Pt.1 fact book
Application Form


Participant Name: Tundra Terra
Troop Inventory:
War Path Force

    2000 Marauders
    1000 Reaver Combat Suit
    500 Hunters (male & female)
    300 Blood Shaman
    200 War Mystics
    500 Night Hunters
    800 Snow Reapers
Vehicle Inventory:
    800 CV92 "Crusher"
    50 RKT30 "Impaler"
    60 M.A.S.H. (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital)
    50 Mobile Barracks/Factory "M8"
    400 GR72 "Blitzer"
    200 CZY Support Chopper
    300 Assault Supply Loader "Savage Ironclad"
    500 Shark APC
    600 Breaker Battle Tank
Misc. Inventory: All-Terrain Vehicles
Characters of Note (optional): Commander Irithaki
Objective: To take part of a glorious war
Extra Notes: Forces are extremely versatile and adaptable. They focus on Self-Sufficiency, Mobility, and Survivability.

Questions and/or Comments? Who am I killing?
RP Examples (for non-acquaintances of Vistora):
Do you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by the aforementioned guidelines, including but not limited to the right and responsibility for all participants to wreck shit and have fun doing so? Yes...hate godmods.

#FoCingREC'd

I can shave off a zero off the soldiers if it makes people feel better.


I think shaving off that zero would help. This is just one battle, not a full-scale campaign.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dayganistan, Google Adsense [Bot], Kyundao, Phoenxia, Socialist Macronesia, The Holy Mercurian Empire, Umayyad Hispania

Advertisement

Remove ads