NATION

PASSWORD

2033 Cold War[IC/Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blitzrhein
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzrhein » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Sevevill wrote:
Blitzrhein wrote:([url=http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/deutschlandzoldat/Blitzrheiner%20Flag%202852_zpssx3ggm9h.png]Image)[/url]
Holy Imperial Palace, Goethestein, Blitzrhein
Coronation of Emperor Reinhard IV Ceremonial Festival

The week long festival began today. Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets to celebrate the passing Emperor Reinhard III. His son Prince Reinhard IV, would inherit the crown and rule his Empire. He would be crowned in exactly 7 days at dusk, representing the sun setting on the life of Emperor Reinhard III, and rising anew on the Emperor Reinhard IV in the morning. Protests erupted today, Imperial subjects demanding the full annexation of Lichtenberg-Schultz and an end to the communist regime within. Peace was made over 15 years ago, but an occupation zone was established and the free communist territories are still blockaded and surrounded. Chants of "Wir sind ein Volk. Wir sind ein Volk." and "Es lebe der Kaiser" are heard across streets of chanting nationalists throughout the Blitzrheiner territory. In those 15 years, the communists had been subdued under Reinhard IV's father, and further territory had been annexed by the Holy Empire. A new banner was erected for the newly emerged state, different than the flag of the ancient Blitzrheiner monarchy. The newly established large Empire, much of which was a cold uninhabited land, had a new banner to represent its more modern and futuristic Imperial prowess.

([url=http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/deutschlandzoldat/2033%20World%20One_zpsvt5fqwpt.png]Image)[/url]
(OOC: Let me know if you want me to add you to the map or you can add yourself, your borders, capital etc. I hope you guys like my map. Just thought I'd show you. You don't have to put yourselves on it)

OOC I was going to use a world map but I have no idea how to add contreys unless I use photoshop there is a map thing you can use buy idk how

(OOC: Real world map? Lame. I make alternate Earth maps mainly. I can add your country to this one I made if you want)
Last edited by Blitzrhein on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:00 am

Blitzrhein wrote:
Sevevill wrote:
OOC I was going to use a world map but I have no idea how to add contreys unless I use photoshop there is a map thing you can use buy idk how

(OOC: Real world map? Lame. I make alternate Earth maps mainly. I can add your country to this one I made if you want)

OOC: Idk everyone has there own version of the world map and where there contrey it's a lot Easyer to use the world map
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Blitzrhein
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Blitzrhein » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:06 am

Sevevill wrote:
Blitzrhein wrote:

OOC: Idk everyone has there own version of the world map and where there contrey it's a lot Easyer to use the world map

OOC: First part of what you said is not true. "Everyone" does not have a place on a world map or their version of it. My country, for example, only exists in an alternate Earth. It also is not "easier" to use a world map. Using a real Earth or alt Earth map does not make a difference. Neither one is more or less difficult than the other. I don't get how its "easier" to use a real world map. I can just as easily place a country on a fictional continent as a real one. Whatever though.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:05 am

Blitzrhein wrote:
Sevevill wrote:OOC: Idk everyone has there own version of the world map and where there contrey it's a lot Easyer to use the world map

OOC: First part of what you said is not true. "Everyone" does not have a place on a world map or their version of it. My country, for example, only exists in an alternate Earth. It also is not "easier" to use a world map. Using a real Earth or alt Earth map does not make a difference. Neither one is more or less difficult than the other. I don't get how its "easier" to use a real world map. I can just as easily place a country on a fictional continent as a real one. Whatever though.

OOC I don't want to junk up the tread with OOC I'll TG you with my reasons,
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Afc. Tracey Ried, ANS. Gargoyle, 10th Airfleet, AAC
City of Kingston, Ammran

The guns were blaring nonstop an GRA forces were dispatched nation wide. Her ears were ringing from the non stop shooting. They finally had a break and she sat down drinking a water. Repairs were being made and she was watching the news and saw a full on Anavokian Offensive. Arcadian evacuation zones have been good so far and this was the main rally point. The Violent Alternative was being lowered into the subterranean hangars along with the other flying ships. The fighting on the surface was getting bad. She stood up and went to the mess hall, she saw Airmen with helmets and combat vests on walking around and eating. She saw one of her friends Veronica. She sat by her and Veronica was beat up.
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Lt. John Davis. 1st Kings Own 1st Marines. Attack of Bristol
He had started pushing though the city. All the civies were cooped up in there houses. But the Sevevill Airforce was about to pound the city into the ground. It would be fun to watch from the second line of trences. SG-25s Turbo Prob Bombers roar overhead. With there deadly payload. John watched the doors open. Bombs started to fall from the planes. They hit the city. Orange fireballs shot up over the still standing buildings. Multiple. Screaming filled the city as people burned in the fires.
"Ok, move move move. Make sure every New Sevevill soldier is dead." They started to run. Looking around. A bullet flew by. and a positon that had survived started shooting.
"Get.." Yelled a soldier before a bullet cut though his neck. Everyone ran trying to find cover amongst the building remains.
"FUCK" Yelled a soldier. Gunnery Sargent Seth Lewis. He was a seasoned veteran and knew when they were pinned. John Ran and grabbed the radio officer. Taking the radio off his backpack.
"King 1-1 To OVERLOARD. We need tanks heading our way. 1 klik into the city. Hevy defence'' He yelled into it.
"Roger King 1-1 A AAT And M1 Abrams are enrute to your local." The calm voice of the operator said. it seemed out of place from the clusterfuck of this battle. John dropped his backpack and started crawling down on the ground. He pulled a wounded soldier from the middle of the street. He started to pull him back to a alleyway when the AAT came around a corner. It opend fire. The 50. Cal was doing well against the fortification. With the AAT distracting the New Sevevill Soliders. He picked up the wounded man and ran him back behind cover. He returned his backpack to his shoulders.

Admiral Ford McKenzie. SVN Princess Emma. 5th Joint Fleet. Docked in Arcadia.
The alarming amount of chaos on the GRA dock. He dident like it. He wanted to get out but he was stuck here until the GRA gave the order to launch them into action. The ship was being loaded and the armory was being restocked with hand arms to used if there was a boring. The Anavokian Offensive was sudden and had launched chaos into the air. The SVN Princess Emma being a almost brand new ship was going to be expencive to loose. And he dident want to see the princess get mad over ''her'' ship being lost before she saw it. She was supposed to come before the Anavokian attack but that had been postponed.

Fleet Admriel Jason Dane. New Sevevill
ENCRYPTION LEVEL UNBREAKABLE
DIRECT FROM SEVEVILL NAVY OFFECES
TO GRA NAVY OPPERATIONS
[hr]
The 5th Joint fleet is now at your disposal. Use them well. They are a highly trained group and are sure to help make a difference.

Lt. John Davis and a few other soldiers moving up
OOC: The 5th Joint is the joint fleet we were talking about.
Last edited by Sevevill on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Hamford Naval Docks, BayJune Arcadia

MCPON(SEA). Ramiro, Brooks, 6th Fleet

The Arcadian Navy was on full alert now the Carriers were getting ready to move with subs already moving. The situation in Ammran was getting bad. Self defense forces were setting up positions and getting ready for rapid defense situations if combat does it Arcadia. Arcadian soldiers were getting ready to move into aircraft, and soldiers all across the Arcadian Union. They will have a brigade from Xcisis. The Aircorp was already getting ready to move, and now Brooks walked over to the Chief of Naval Operations. the CNO was watching over Carrier group 5 departing.

Kingston, Ammran

WO1. James Munche IV, Bravo Company, 501st Shock Battalion, 10th Army

He was the oldest out of five sons in the royal family, James was 15 years old. He was sent to a shock battalion for on sight training. DE-10s drove down the street trying to combat Anavokian forces. James fired his IAR at the communist fuckers and hoped to god he killed some. This city was all but bombed out in a matter of hours. When James looked up he saw a large air battle in the skies. James and his team moved to the evac point with the civilians with them and the CH-47 came into view and landed in the LZ. When the last of the civilians got on James and his team did too. The Arcadian Aircorp fought for the skies as the Army went on the defensive until the main force can arrive. That meant they were the speed bump here and the projected Causalities will be atleast 70 percent which means around two thousand deaths. As they arrived at the Arcadian Air dock they landed and he was told to head to hangar 5 for a defensive operation near the southern border which was getting hammered.

At the southern Border of Ammran

Anavokian tanks pushed across fields and Ammran soldiers tried to push them back. The Arcadian Cavalry units tried halt the advance. When james and his unit landed he and his unit moved to a Ammran FOB to help a small MP squad that was pinned down. Rockets fired overhead, jets fell from the sky and dead was all around them. The sky darkened with smoke, and screams could be heard. Gun shots and flashes were surrounding them. This once peaceful countryside was now Hell on earth.

Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Admiral Ford Mackenzie. Bay June Arcadia Naval Docks. 5th Joint Fleet
He walked into a office and saluted the officer.
"Sir, All Sevevillian Carriers are ready to roll. We will cast off when you do."

Lt John Davis 1st Kings Own 1st Marines. Bristol New Sevevill
The deed was almost done. They almost had all of this city. They had worked day and night. They were being folowed by a M1 Abrams and a few AATs. The more of these fucks dead the better in his mind. They kept moveing. New Sevilians Were surrendering all around them... Onley the officers were fighting. That ended as soon as a Sevevillan Soldiers gunsight focused on them.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:06 pm

WO1. James Munche IV, 501st Shock Battalion , 10th Army
Southern Ammran

They finally had a break and he sat down waiting for the news. An Arcadian Expeditionary force would arrive by morning. James took his helmet off and looked around. The field was now full of destroyed tanks. The smoke was clearing and Arcadian jets flew overhead. He took out an MRE out of his ruck and opened it ,and poured in water. Now he would have some food.

Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:51 am

Lt. John Davis 1st Kings Own 1st Marines. Returning to Sevevill
They were treated like kings when they returned. The 501st and 101st would finish the job of takeing back the rest of Sevevill. They 1st had only lost 20 men. 5 AATs a M1 Abrams and a K3. He dident know about the 501sts losses but they would probably much of the same. All of the 1,000 soldiers who had been mobilized had earned the Gold Cross. One of the highest bravery meadals awardable. He stood infront of his Leagonarys. He was in command of 200 soldiers. Every officer was. Him and his 2nd Lt Henry Urban stood next to him. The General Thad Greenvill Started to pin the medals on the officers dress uniforms. John being part of many conflicts had five others.
A Silver Star, A Red Cross (For running up to a tank and pulling a hurt crew out in the connarian war.) A Purple Heart. A Bronze Cross and a Royal Cross. His Dress Blues still had the rank of Sargent on them. He had never bothered to change it for he rarely wore it. When the gen came to him he he looked at him with a eye for the badly kept uniform.
"John Clean yourself up. Get a new Dress uniform before you go to Arcadia." The general whispered to him while he put the medel on. He saluted and moved on. The other soldiers would be awarded the medals differently. But they would still be apart of the ceremony.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Albatan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:41 am

So, who are these major empires and was I technically invited?
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Albatan wrote:

OOC:
USC GRA Sevevill.

Yes yes you were
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Albatan wrote:

OOC: Anavokia and Chinia , are AI

WO1. James Munche, 501st Shock Battalion, 10th Army

James and his unit walked down a road and gunshots broke out in the distance. Anavokian jets flew overhead and his unit pushed forward. They approached a small town , and a small loyalist unit was helping the civilians get out of thier homes before fighting hit here hard. The prior service males were in formation and being briefed by an officer. By the time they got there the militia units were heading to defensive positions.

Been on NS since 2014

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Albatan News Network, Press Conference at the Glass Palace, Albatopolis
King Abbot IV

Abbot IV: "We have seen the horrors of war as they make little progress but the create tension and hate. Though it may be necessary in the face of an enemy with no humanity, we must understand our enemy and always know why they fight.

The rebellion of New Sevevill is a plight that we, as a democracy may sympathize with. But they have stolen from Sevevill and have started a violent uprising. This, is unacceptable. As an ally of Sevevill we believe that the rebellion must be ended, but their cries must be heard. Sevevill is a land of strength, but it is corrupted by it's own poor form of government. Democracy is what is needed in Sevevill, not a dictator acting on behalf of an oaf who calls himself king.

As for the situation between Arcadia and Anavokia, Ammran and others. It is a situation that we as a nation, do not fully understand, and therefore can not dream of acting upon. We have invited the nations of the Coalition to a summit in Skyline City. May peace prevail, and if necessary, war be victorious in the favor of Albatan, and her allies!"
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:12 pm

WO1. James Munche IV, 501st Shock Battalion, 10th Army

Reinforcements would arrive soon. They had been fighting a few weeks without backup and about 80% of thier forces were KIA. Now Naval Infantry would be storming the beaches while the Army would be dropping in nationwide in a few minutes. Now Arcadian fighters took to the sky pushing the Anavokian Air force back. Soon Arcadian F-35s did a close flyby and bombed USSA positions.
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Lt John Davis. 1st Kings Own 1st Marines. Arcadia
He walked among the death and destruction of the battle zone. The courpes of tanks and vehicles lay everywhere. It looked like one of the pictures from the LFN after the pull out. He gripped his M4a1 harder. This wasent right. He dident like it. Why would they leave all this. He heard the gunshots form nearby fighting. Thats where they were heading. He kept walking as the 200 soldiers from the Centrey he commanded. The gun shots were louder as he approached. They were walking into shit and he dident like it. Fuck the govenment. He wanted to be in New Sevevill. Not fighting commies. When they reached the first line of conflict he talked to a GRA commander and moved to the position allotted to them and started to fight. He started to command his soldiers to move forwards. Beyonettes fastened. He shot a Annavokian soldier twice and kept moving. his soldiers had started to disperse and start working with the GRAs soldiers.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:14 am

Jerry Cooper Airbase, Seve City
Field Director Rahbar

Jerry Cooper Airbase, Albatanian Marine Corps - High Encryption Telegram
To: GRA Command, Sevevill Command

Hello Command,

This is Field Director Rahbar. We have become the staging point for operations in Sevevill and would like to know how our assets can be used most valuably to help you both with your conflict. At the moment our drones our preoccupied with the Seve City blackout, but in due time we can begin drone strikes. Swift, and without mercy.

-- Field Director Rahbar, Albatanian Marine Corps in Sevevill

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Highway 65

LCPL. Carmen Cook, 1st Armored Brigade, 6th Armored Division
They drove up to the southern front to back up the 501st ShockBattalion, and the 41st Infantry Division. As they drove into the southern region of the country the sky turned black and gunshots rang out. They knew Anavokain airborne had dropped in the nearby area overnight.

Been on NS since 2014

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

The Seveillian Push

To: The Govenment of Annavokia

We condem you for your actions against the Grande Republic of Arcadia. We will be sending 50,000 plus soldiers to run your nation into the ground. Prepare for the end.

Sevevill Govenment

50,000 Troops are mobalized into the GRA to help with the takedown of Annavokia. 200 M1 Abrams Tanks along with the Armour of each leagion are going along with.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:37 am

Afc Tracey Ried, ANS Gargoyle
Kingston ,Ammeran

She walked down the hallway and her rifle was draped around her back. The flying carrier was taking off and all units were getting ready to move out of country. Arcadian Naval Infantry was all over the airdock and the Army was trying to take the south. The Arcadian forces were doing thier best to keep Ammeran from falling.

Been on NS since 2014

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:32 am

Office of the Prime Minister, Edifice of Prominence, Albatopolis, Albatan
The Right Honorable Edwin McCarthy, Prime Minister of Albatan

Edwin was concerned about the situations across Markion, uprising and communists threatened the peace and stability our our world. It was time to act, Sevevill and the GRA where quick to act, Albatan would have to start small and learn what would work best to defeat the enemies of their allies. He drafted a telegram to notify his allies of his plans. In the office with him was General Bernie Baker, he was consulting him on what to send.

Office of the Prime Minister of Albatan - High Encryption Telegram
To: The Office of PM James Munche, The Office of President Joseph Henry

Greetings Allies,

We have solved the parliamentary disputes and interruptions and are prepared to turn our attention to your enemies who seeks to destroy stable government and bring their oppressive communist ideologies. We will be sending the following as recommended by General Bernie Baker,

To Ammeran:

- The 3rd Drone Command Platoon
- The 3rd Marine Platoon
- 15 Attack Drones and 20 Recon Drones
- The HMS Sand Shark

To Sevevill:

- The 1st Drone Command Platoon
- The 2nd Marine Platoon
- 15 Attack Drones and 20 Recon Drones
- The HMS Hammerhead

We hope that in due time we can reinforce our support,

-- Edwin McCarthy, Prime Minister of Albatan
-- General Bernie Baker, Albatanian Military Cheif of Staff
Last edited by Albatan on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Afc. Tracey Ried. ANS. gargoyle

Gun have been firing non-stop for hours now, and she and her team had been sent around the ship to repel borders from Anavokian dropships. The airship took a beating but wa still going strong. SHe sat there in full combat gear and she sat down with her head in her hands a Master Sergeant walked up to her and spoke "Airman First Class Reid I presume?" Reid looked up and said "Yes Master Sergeant." he went on to say "Your Promoted to Senior Airman." She looked surprised but didnt question it. Soon Anavokian Airforces had dropships inbound and enroute to zones of the airship that took a beating. She and her team moved forward and they went to the contested wings. She and her team fired on Anavokian boarders and they managed to kill a team of them. The roof was blown right off in this hallway and a strong wind went through the hallway. Some papers flew around and dead littered the floor. Some of the lights flickered and she gripped her XM8 even tighter.

Been on NS since 2014

Liberated Free Nations
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Free Nations » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:16 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CENTRAL PARTY COMMISSION TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANAVOKIA

Several New Unionist traitors are believed, after a thorough investigation, to be hiding on Anavokian soil. We demand that all traitor emigrants who are fleeing our Democratic Republic and all Anavokian citizens who have spoken to them be immediately turned over to us to face revolutionary justice. Our forces are being mobilized at your northern border, and we are awaiting your government's response to our just demands.
Last edited by Liberated Free Nations on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Full Name: The (Former) Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations

The reactionary foreign oppressors ruling the nations of our Union, criminally implementing a policy of decadent consumerism across the land with an iron fist, are on the retreat before the legitimate government of the working class fighting to rebuild the only Marxist state on earth, which was WRONGLY classified as a Psychotic Dictatorship. We will return to power inevitably.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:21 pm

SA. Tracey Reid, ANS Gargoyle

This airship was finally secured and she sat down and she drank some ater knowing it was just the start. She soon walked to the hangar and she saw her friend Rebecca covered in blood and shaking in the corner. She was crying and had a pistol at her feet. Tracey asked "Whats wrong?" Rebecca spoke is a cracked voice "I..Its over.......I cant do-o-o-o this any more..." She sburst into another set of tears and Tracey knew she was broken.

Been on NS since 2014

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Recon Drones over New Sevevill and Anavokia
RPAC-1C's

The recon drones swoop over the landscapes, taking images and constructing a map of the battlefield for Albatan and her allies to use. The map has detailed topography and demographic data allowing for advanced tactical planning. The drones also seek out enemy positions, but the data is not a sound because the drones avid the areas where they might be shot down.

Drone strikes may begin on the Anavokian and New Sevevillian front in a attepmt to break the enemy lines and allow for GRA and Sevevill soldiers to gain ground.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents