NATION

PASSWORD

Coup d'État|OPEN|MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 am

The Cobras were engaged by enemy air forces before they even reached the infantry.
They clashed in the air, and 2 Cobras were downed within a couple of minutes. However, allied air support soon arrived, and in the chaos a lone Cobra managed to break away from the fight. The pilot veered towards enemy infantry and opened fire...

Meanwhile, the Cyber Utopian ground forces found themselves in an increasingly desperate position against the troops they had ambushed. When they saw enemy air support approaching, their morale started to crumble. Some just hid in the buildings, terrified. Some stayed put, sure that they would prevail if they held their ground. Others ran out into the open and were mowed down on one last adrenaline-fuelled charge, firing upon the enemy until their last breaths. Those that could took alternative exit routes out of their positions and began a disorganised retreat...

The reinforcing infantry of 2000 met the retreating forces, numbering at around 1200. They merged together and decided to hold the line deeper in the city. Grand Atian forces would likely not advance yet.
Morale was low, but if Cyber Utopia could show that they would fight even when they were outgunned, they may earn some respect on the international stage...
"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity."

Feazanthia wrote:Remember - every time you chuck an asteroid at a planet, Bruce Willis gets a sappy self-sacrifice scene in a shitty movie.

Last edited by Jenrak on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the spelling error in the title; you can thank me later.

Krukan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krukan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:41 am

The Krukanian Lt. was sprinting around the city looking for a Mafia man who looked to be high ranked. After running out of energy he stopped at the nearest member and said in a breathless voice "The Krukanian Government has been kind enough to sell the Duke funding this war a little thing which we believe will be essential to this war. It will be delivered within only hours at the airport, please send someone to pick it up. Lt. out."

Then turning he started sprinting back to where he came from.

High in the skies a Krukanian Nighthawk slowly crawled across the atmosphere. Undetectable by all but the most advanced equipment it's payload could help turn the tide of the war. Once above Justorica it made a quick rapid descent towards the airport hoping to evade being detected by anyone before it landed.
Proud Nation of Zentari
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

Grand Atia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 am

The legions of The Most Serene Republic where slowly but surely taking the suburb from the cyber utopian and hahkallahn forces. With numerical superiority in the air, and on the ground, the legions where driving the cyber utopians out of the houses of the suburb. Suddenly a Cobra helicopter managed to evade the airforces of The Most Serene Republic and opened fire against the unprepared legionaires. The Cobra caused great damage to the legionaires that had not expected any attacks from the air several dozens of legionaires where killed and many wounded before 40-50 stinger missiles where launched at the helicopter...

"Vive la Revolution" yelled commander Kanq as his 72 Type 95 SPAAA Self-propelled anti-aircraft weapons began shooting at the Hahkallahn F-35Cs, and the cyber utopian Cobras still in air.
"We are winning stra... Sorry, arch-strategos, the cyber utopians are retreating into the city" he shouted ecstaticly at his superior
"It would look like it commander, but the enemy probarbly have many more forces at their disposal" Wesley replied, not capeable of sounding as serious as he wanted. He to was filled with joy due to the advances made by the legions, and due to his recently announced promotion.
"Shall we advance further into the city arch-strategos? The cyber utopian seems to be making a stand with about 3,000 men not far from here, if we strike now we can completely annihilate them."
The arch-strategos had to think about it for a second. The thougth of taking the capital of Justorica with just 18,000-20,000 men was truely grand. None the less the cyber utopians had proved immenensly powerfull, he had to give that to them, and there could still be tens, or hundreds of thousands of troops in the city.
"It is too risky commander, we will stick to our plan and regroup here until we can get reinforcements"
"As you wish my lord" Kanq grumpily agreed

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th fleet of The Most Serene Republic where approaching the Justorican shores with their cargo of 150,000 troops
I am the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 am

Zalgosia wrote:
Justorica wrote:
Zalgosia wrote:OOC; soryy about forgetting ooc, second i did declare war, its on page one or two, thirdly the orbital fleet isnt really future tech, it follows the concept of a NSSO (non stationary satelite object) essentialy they are like space stations except they are capapble of changing orbital position, and while mine are capable of free space flight, their range is limited to about the moon, they arnt capable of FTL(faster than light) and dont hve energy sheilds or any of that crap, just think of them as aquatic ships that are floating in orbit, a stategic missile would be capable of engaging them and provided it didn't get destroyed by CWIS fire it would be perfectly capable of destroying them due to their very slow speed, all of this is based of current MT, ive just amalgamated it with a little bit of creativity, just like making a tank using feature of current tanks, ie a hybrid between a german leopard2 and a US abrams tank, drop pods also exist, how do you think they were able to get the apollo missions back to earth?

anywho, to end any further argument im leaving my tech at this, super carriers, nuclear subs, advanced infatry equipment(ie land warrior project),stealth fighters(ie f22, su47,mig114,f35) and railguns(dont believe me look up the US navy's experimental railgun, due to be deployed for out of lab testing in about 3 years), if you have problems with any of this i am open to negotiate it

OOC: It isn't MT until it is actually released.

OOC; ok i will drop the railguns, also is cyunto the capitol or just some other city? i really would like to know what i am defending

OOC: Cyunto is another industrial city. Justoria is the capitol.

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 am

Five GTA Missile trailed an F-35C, he depolyed flares and barrel rolled at the same time.
This is Hornet 1-7 I have multiple GTA missiles on my tail!
"All Hornet callsigns, break off and return to 'THE Boat', over!"
Man we got some real Delta Sierra (Dumb Shit) going on down there
The F-35Cs jetted for the Carrier to recive reinforcements.
The F-35Cs lost Three Jets, one pilot, and two chuted into allied territory.

Airbase, Capitol City
"This is Callsign Mako and Florence Command, Flight of 35 F-35Cs and 15 F/A-18E Super Hornets Rolling in, over"
Roger Mako, proceed
The large group of jets steamrolled thier way to the battle scene, The F/A-18E's dropped Cluster Bombs amongst the enemy troop positions while the 35 F-35Bs sought ot claim Air superiorty.
Last edited by Hahklallah on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 am

From The President Of Geilinor, Lors Heronsson
Geilinor will support the Justorcian Military.
Last edited by Geilinor on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

The Cyber Utopian Cobra pilots dropped one by one after the allied F-35C's fell back. They launched missile payloads at the attacking Type 95's, but they were over whelmed. As Cobra's crashed to the ground in burning piles of scrap metal, it became clear that it was suicide to stick around. 4 crewmen decided to bail, hoping that Grand Atian forces were gentle with their POWs. 2 Cobras managed to escape the madness and retreated to a safezone...

Major Payne had been in radio contact with the troops and relayed the combat satistics back to Captain Rydell.He wasn't happy. He knew he had at least done some damage to the enemy, but 3800 casualties was way too much for one battle. He was starting to wonder whether this cause was really worth the cost.
Last edited by Cyber Utopia on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity."

Feazanthia wrote:Remember - every time you chuck an asteroid at a planet, Bruce Willis gets a sappy self-sacrifice scene in a shitty movie.

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 am

Arch-strategos Wesley looked out on the battlefield in awe of the damage Kanqs Type 95 SPAAAs had done to the cyber utopian Cobras, although Wesley would never admit it in front of Kanq, the man had done a great job in taking down the enemies airforces. A young legionaire approached the arch-strategos
"Sir" he said "Commander Kanq reports that he have taken several cyber utopians as POWs and more are being captured from the ruins of the buildings we attacked. Kanq requests to know what to do with the POWs"
"Interrogate them to find out how many troops there is in Justoria and how many are ready to figth us, when they have talked gather them in this suburbs town hall untill we can send them to The Most Serene Republic."
"Yes sir"
"One more thing legionaire, inform Kanq that he shall take a couple of the POWs show them some of our best weapons and centuries and then send them back to their comrades so they can spread words about our superiority amongst the remaining cyber utopian troops, that will hopefully make their morale plummet"
"Yes sir"

"Centurion, how many troops have we lost in this battle" Kanq asked his adjutant
"About 800 troops are KIA, 1,200 are still MIA, and the numbers of wounded are not yet accounted for, sir"
"And the enemies losses?"
"We are not sure but they appear to have been bigger, possibly even a lot bigger"
"Great now go and be tour guide for those POWs we are to release, show them the best of The Most Serene Republic and let them tremble in fear of our magnificient legionaires"
"With pleasure commander"

Wesley grabed a megaphone and shouted at the 3,000 cyber utopians that where assembled outside the suburb.
"Cyber utopians, my name is Joseph I. Wesley arch-strategos and commander of the GARJF of The Most Serene Republic of Grand Atia. Cyber utopians, you have fougth valiantly against an overwhelming force, your courage and bravery will no doubt be remembered in your home countries just as it will amongst the men i have under my command cause never have such a small force fougth so forcefully for a country that isn't even theirs. In spite of your courage you are defeated and outnumbered, your air support are gone, both your own, and that of your allies many of you are dead and more are wounded or POWs. I beg you for the sake of your families and your comrades, do not continue the hostilities. Surrender now and the GARFJ will be merciful. You will be held as POWs under fine conditions untill a peace treaty can be signed with Cyber Utopia. I give you one hour to decide if you wish to surrender, if i haven't heart from you by then i will have no other choice but to figth infantry with aircrafts, tanks and a numerically superior army."

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:34 am

Captain Rydell was at the comms panel, waiting for more word from Major Payne.
"Captain Rydell, this is Major Payne, do you copy?"
"loud and clear Payne."
"The Grand Atians are holding out an olive branch. What do you think we should do?"
Rydell bit his lip and thought for a moment. "Nothing yet. We still have several allies on the island. If nobody makes any more moves against the invading force soon, then surrender. Just hold tight for now. We can't make any decisions without informing command anyway."
"Affirmative Captain, Payne out."

Now it was just a matter of waiting. Payne thought about what he was here fighting for. Essentially, they were just fighting to expand the territory of a criminal organisation. An organisation that Payne hadn't even seen any signs of thus far. Why did command even send them here? Did they truly want Cyber Utopia to be remembered for trying to establish gangsters as a world power? Payne sighed and rubbed his forehead... He wondered what the Grand Atian cuisine was like...

Rydell, meanwhile, sent a message to A.J. Weinstein.

To: A.J Weinstein

The situation here isn't looking too great. Although there are a lot of allies on the island, the Cyber Utopians as an individual force have suffered heavy losses due to an early attack on the capital. The attacking force, Grand Atia, has offered us a choice of surrender and we may not be in a position to decline it. I need your permission to officially declare Cyber Utopia's surrender if the situation does not improve. Furthermore, If you do NOT grant me such permission, I will be forced to bring the matter up with the War Council, who no doubt will overturn your decision. It is ridiculous to waste all these young men's lives when we have a chance to draw the line.

Yours sincerely, Captain Rydell

The Christian Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christian Reich » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

The Fifth Rifles of The Overseer began to fortify the capitol itself. Colonel Reinhard knew what to do. "Get some snipers in the high windows over Charlie Point, Utopia's men will be retreating and the enemy following will be hit by are em-placed machine guns. I want 10 KA-50's plastering the enemy drop point with missile and gunfire." Soon enough enemy forces were in range. "Fire!" Rang the officer's of the Division as machine guns and snipers gunned many hostiles down. Utopia's troop took shelter in the capitol. Soon enough armored units from the airfield began rolling in with heavy anti-infantry and emplaced troop guns.
Signed
[color=#FF0000][b]Christian Kalafut
Leader of The Christian Reich
Proud Member of The Universal Christian Church
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
The Christian Reich wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I've had an iPod in one way shape or form for a while. I like it's seamlessness.

I thought there would be more references to cheese and cats in that post.

They have an app for that. ;)

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Grand Atia wrote:-snip-

ooc- There should be an aerial dogfight still going on, 35 F-35Bs and 15 F/A-18E Super Hornets are still attacking your forces...

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

The arch-strategos had summoned his second in command, Commander Kanq for a meeting regarding the situation with the cyber utopians.
"The way i see it we have nothing to worry about, the cyber utopians are, as far as the POWs have told us very demoralised and migth surrender soon. We have fortified this suburb with thousands of landmines surface-to-air weapons, and i dare say that if the enemy shall drive us out they will loose thousands or maybee tenthousands of soldiers while we have prepared escape routes that we can quickly retreat to the coast if need be" the commander said. "But i still think we should attack now and then our allies will rally behind us and this war can be over with a victory in which The Most Serene Republic will have been instrumental in wining" he continued.
"No it is to risky" Wesley replied. "the Imperial Regency Council have ordered us to be carefull, do you think invading a capital city held by enemy forces with 20,000 men is being carefull"
"I am just saying that if we attack now then Cyber Utopia will probarbly surrender and that will make our cause so much more appealing to foreign countries that migth consider joining us. And obviously if there are anyone out there that consider supporting the mafia then they will probarbly recconsider"
"Well we can't do it"
"all rigth, all rigth, what do we do then"
"We will wait for the troops from the homeland when they are here we will have 70,000 legionaires and 100,000 auxillaries"
"Auxillaries? Surely that is a joke, what shall we do with them? Use them to detonate landmines? Kanq sarcastically asked.
"Minister Chekov intends to use them as peace keeping forces once the war is won"
"Isn't it a little early to talk about wining the war?"
"Perhaps but if Chekov doesn't present the Imperial Regency Council with some results he will be fired"
"Poor Vlad, i kind of like him even though he is an asshole" Kanq laughed
"Well apparently he feels the same way about you cause he have promoted you to strategos"

Strategos Sükhbaatar was the first man on the justorican shore, leading the 13th legion as a spearhead against any enemies. he watched as the majority of his airforces flew in high speed towards the capital to aid arch-strategos Wesley at Justoria. "Vive la Revolution" Sükhbaatar shouted as his 150,000 troops embarked on the shore and ran for cover in case of any enemies having returned to the coast since the landing of the previous forces. The strategos looked in awe and wonder on the massive force The Most Serene Republic had sent to defeat the mafia for a moment before ordering his army to march on Justoria as quickly as possible.

To: Henderson and allies

The Most Serene Republic plans to lead an attack against Justoria and request aid from all disposible troops our allies have under arms. We sincerely hope that we with a victory in Justoria will be able to drive the mafia and their allies from power in Justorica

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Hahklallah wrote:
Grand Atia wrote:-snip-

ooc- There should be an aerial dogfight still going on, 35 F-35Bs and 15 F/A-18E Super Hornets are still attacking your forces...

OOC: sorry i thougth you aircrafts flew away
IC:

"Launch all surface-to-air weapons against the Hahklallah aircrafts send forth all aircrafts and helicopters" strategos Kanq sligthly maniacally screamed.
hundreds of stinger missiles where fired against the F-35Cs and the 69 Type 95 SPAAAs still functioning began firing against the enemy aircrafts. In the air the 32 Super Hornets had suffered heavy casualties due to their slower speed then the more modern F-35Cs 5 aircrafts had been shoot down and had the surface-to-air weapons not been so effectively more would have been destroyed.

Sky Lieutenant Gavin Stephanopoulos where being followed by one of the enemy aircrafts and knew it was only a matter of time before he would be hit. No matter what manouvers he performed the F-35C always manage to stay rigth behind him. Then "Steph" as he was called by most people saw a S-75 Dvina missile being prepared for launch. He flew low so that the pilot of the F-35C couldn't see the missile and flew rigth over to the building from which the missile was to be launched from. Then he flew rigth out in front of the S-75 Dvina predicting that his opponent would attempt to intercept him. As the F-35C pursued Steph it flew out in front of the missile crew that launched the missile before the pilot could react.

"How are we doing so far strategos?" Wesley shouted over the phone to Kanq
"Fairly okay sir, the enemy have shoot down more figthers than we have but with our surface-to-air weapons we can probarbly get them"
"Don't take any unneccesary risks strategos, their are 160 Super Hornets on their way from the coast, they can be here any minutte now so if you can't defeat them just delay the enemy"
"Yes arch-strategos"

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 pm

"Sir! We are taking Heavy Casualties!"
"DAMNIT LEUTENIANT!!! SEND IN EVERY AIRCRAFT WE HAVE AVALIABLE!"
500 F-35C Lightnings streaked across the skies towards the battlefield, and right behind them came another 150 F/A-18E Super Hornets.
The Pride of the Navy and Army Flew in vthe sky, it was the largest air mobilization in the Military History of Hahklallah. They'd have a tough time taking them out.
Last edited by Hahklallah on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:15 pm

"Arch-strategos the Hahklallahns are sending an enourmous airfleet against us, what are your orders" shouted strategos Kanq
"launch stingers and S-75 Dvinas against them the moment they are within reach, that should buy us time for strategos Sükhbaatar to arrive"
"It won't be enough to defeat the Hahklallahns sir"
"then try out our new starstreak missiles, they are laser guided and have a greater range than stingers, plus they are extremely accurate"
"It shall be done sir, i will also order the type 95 SPAAAs to fire the rest of their ammunition against the hahklallahns"

Strategos Sükhbaatar advanced quickly with his ground forces towards Justoria meeting little or no resistance (but nor any allies ready to march upon the capital) he would arrive soon but with all his airforces sent ahead he couldn't help looking nervously at the sky for the sign of enemy aircrafts

Air-marshall Ogunwe flew his almost 500 aircrafts at maximum speed toward the justorian suburb where Wesley where stationed. Ogunwes force contained 160 F-22 Raptors, 160 Eurofigther Typhoon and 160 F-35Cs, and that was approximately two thirds of all figther aircrafts The Most Serene Republic possesed. From his own fighter, a F-22 Raptor, Ogunwe watched as the Justorian suburbs came closer. He was there now, and the biggest battle between fighters, his country had ever been involved in was about to begin

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Do to me having to go on a trip and my inability to be here during that time, I am announcing the end of this thread. Since it was ended before there was an outcome, I would like everyone just to say which side they want as the government, and when i get back majority rules.

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Mafia.
Last edited by Cyber Utopia on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Christian Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christian Reich » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: Is this the battle for the capitol or that city. And who's side is Grand Atia on?
Signed
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I've had an iPod in one way shape or form for a while. I like it's seamlessness.

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 pm

The Christian Reich wrote:OOC: Is this the battle for the capitol or that city. And who's side is Grand Atia on?

It was for the capital. Grand Atia was pro-government. However, Justorica ended the thread. We just vote for which side wins now.

The Christian Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christian Reich » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 pm

You should make a separate voting thread. I go Mafia.
Signed
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:

Krukan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Krukan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Mafia
Proud Nation of Zentari
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

Former Principalities
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Principalities » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Not Mafia

OOC: Why is everybody going for the Mafia?
Last edited by Former Principalities on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hahklallah
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hahklallah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

mafia

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am

OOC: Was i the only one figthing fro the government? Well i vote for the government and hope that i wasn't

Grand Atia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 am

The Christian Reich wrote:OOC: Is this the battle for the capitol or that city. And who's side is Grand Atia on?

OOC: The air battle was still only for the suburb outside that capital, and my country was in favor of the government

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents