NATION

PASSWORD

BREAKING NEWS:Down town ravaged

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

BREAKING NEWS:Down town ravaged

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:37 am

a picture taken by a family walking home.

Local Union strikes have gone out of control. The Union is now destroying government and Civilian property! Local parent John Hues says "This has gone long enough!Me and my family are at risk from this!The government needs to do something!". Vice president Pink Rogers says "The Government can't keep ups it own economy how are we expected to control this? We already had a town completely destroyed by bombing!".

This picture was taken from a helicopter hovering around Up Town. The riots squad has been deployed and the Government asks you stay in doors. Thank you for your time I'm Jen Sterne And I'm Rick Gunter and that was the daily news.

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: BREAKING NEWS:Down town ravaged

Postby Chetssaland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 am

First off, enough BREAKING NEWS:

Second, if you need an help controling these riots or help stablizing your economy, we can be of assistance.
Last edited by Chetssaland on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 am

Chetssaland wrote:First off, enough BREAKING NEWS:

Second, if you need an help controlling these riots or help stabilizing your economy, we can be of assistance.

OoC: Sorry xD

IC: That would be most generous of you to help us with our economy and Union riots.

Lanceo
Attaché

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanceo » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:50 am

Lanceo will deploy 20 Heavily Armed bodyguards armed with AR-15s, Grenades, RPGs, and 21E light machine guns as well as 50 M1 Tanks and three Apache Helicopters to combat the rebs

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:59 am

To:All Helping nations.

thank you for you generosity. The troops you can given to me are now headed down town to enforce the law. They will return home via boat after this is over. Thank you for corporation.

Last edited by Sorgan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 am

Kylarnatia has deployed 1000 of there best armed men to stop this rioting, and we are happy of being a service to this tragedy.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

New Brittonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brittonia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 am

Chetssaland wrote:First off, enough BREAKING NEWS:

Second, if you need an help controling these riots or help stablizing your economy, we can be of assistance.

OoC: I started the Breaking News trend, too.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 am

Kylarnatia wrote:Kylarnatia has deployed 1000 of there best armed men to stop this rioting, and we are happy of being a service to this tragedy.

Thank you. The riots are over. Any troops you have deployed are headed back to your country.The rebels have vowed to never riot again and always obey the government. Thanks to all nations who helped. All nations who helped will receive 400 tons of steel and 5 tons of uranium. Thank your for helping

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 am

Sorgan wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:Kylarnatia has deployed 1000 of there best armed men to stop this rioting, and we are happy of being a service to this tragedy.

Thank you. The riots are over. Any troops you have deployed are headed back to your country.The rebels have vowed to never riot again and always obey the government. Thanks to all nations who helped. All nations who helped will receive 400 tons of steel and 5 tons of uranium. Thank your for helping

OOC: The riots are over? Why do you waste time and space on a "roleplay" that only lasts three or four posts? Why not just jam all of your BREAKING NEWS into one thread?

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:14 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Sorgan wrote:

OOC: The riots are over? Why do you waste time and space on a "roleplay" that only lasts three or four posts? Why not just jam all of your BREAKING NEWS into one thread?

OoC:It was a small riot -.-. in real life you can't control how long it is. Plus there was a terriost bombing on Fort Franks which broke the riot in devastation

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 am

Sorgan wrote:OoC:It was a small riot -.-. in real life you can't control how long it is. Plus there was a terriost bombing on Fort Franks which broke the riot in devastation

OOC: RP isn't just, "Some union members rioted. Police dispersed the riot. The end." What are the roles? You don't have any characters, just faceless rioters and police. Like I said, if you're just going to tell us "something happened", put all of your news into one thread. Don't pretend it's an RP.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Sorgan wrote:OoC:It was a small riot -.-. in real life you can't control how long it is. Plus there was a terriost bombing on Fort Franks which broke the riot in devastation

OOC: RP isn't just, "Some union members rioted. Police dispersed the riot. The end." What are the roles? You don't have any characters, just faceless rioters and police. Like I said, if you're just going to tell us "something happened", put all of your news into one thread. Don't pretend it's an RP.

---- I think you've made your point now -.-
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:59 am

Fatatatutti wrote:

OoC:First off if there was a riot during 9/11 do you think it would still run through.No,No i wouldn't an ENTIRE city was bombed leavening none alive and part of downtown was destroyed in the raid too.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:14 am

Sorgan wrote:OoC:First off if there was a riot during 9/11 do you think it would still run through.No,No i wouldn't an ENTIRE city was bombed leavening none alive and part of downtown was destroyed in the raid too.

OOC: What I'm saying is that "The riot started. Then it ended." isn't roleplay.

You can describe what led up to it, who threw the first rock, how the police presence escalated. You can have interaction between rioters and police - i.e. role-play. You can have action that's indirectly related to the riot - e.g. looting. Then you can have the aftermath. Who's lying unconscious in an alley? Who's coughing up blood along with the tear gas? How are the hospitals dealing with the casualties?

Give somebody a chance to play a role. Make it interesting.
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:16 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Sorgan wrote:OoC:First off if there was a riot during 9/11 do you think it would still run through.No,No i wouldn't an ENTIRE city was bombed leavening none alive and part of downtown was destroyed in the raid too.

OOC: What I'm saying is that "The riot started. Then it ended." isn't roleplay.

You can describe what led up to it, who threw the first rock, how the police presence escalated. You can have interaction between rioters and police - i.e. role-play. You can have action that's indirectly related to the riot - e.g. looting. Then you can have the aftermath. Who's lying unconscious in an alley? Who's coughing up blood along with the tear gas? How are the hospitals dealing with the casualties?

Give somebody a chance to play a role. Make it interesting.

OoC: I know how to role play -.- it was 12:49 when i wrote this so i don't want to hear it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents