NATION

PASSWORD

Shattered star (OOC/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 am

Jadwell wrote:Appearance: (Image)
But thicker and with pods on the side and bottom to contain mobile suits
Ship Class: Transport helicopter
Ships of the line:
Caribbean Fleet: Sunlight
North American Fleet: Orlando
Canadian Fleet: Maple
Franco-British Fleet: Gothic
Singaporean Fleet: Singapore
Northeast Fleet: Samurai
Nordic Fleet: Viking
Flemish Portuguese Fleet: Brussels
Ship type Type: Dropship, mass-produced
Crew: 3
Mobile suit capacity: 3.
Manufacturer: Terra Weaponry
Weapons and Technology: Two automatic guns and a turret.

Accepted , now join the IC

Jadwell
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:00 am

By East Coast Canada I mean every province touching the eastern coast, not just the Maritimes and NL *Include Nunavut and Quebec*

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 am

The New Holy Roman Empire and the Earth Union may go to war...

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:09 am

Jadwell wrote:The New Holy Roman Empire and the Earth Union may go to war...

That might not be such a good idea unless you find an ally since youll be stretched awfully thin

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:13 am

New Piscea wrote:
Jadwell wrote:The New Holy Roman Empire and the Earth Union may go to war...

That might not be such a good idea unless you find an ally since youll be stretched awfully thin

True. That may be hard, and its not like I'm going to attack him, he may try to expand into us. Also why are the populations so low?

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:19 am

Jadwell wrote:
New Piscea wrote:That might not be such a good idea unless you find an ally since youll be stretched awfully thin

True. That may be hard, and its not like I'm going to attack him, he may try to expand into us. Also why are the populations so low?

The collapse of the earth goverment led to several decades of war , plague , and famine which causded a massive population drop , once a state of semi peace was restored The Black Vangsaurd came and killed off even more people .

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:22 am

Jadwell wrote:
New Piscea wrote:That might not be such a good idea unless you find an ally since youll be stretched awfully thin

Backstory aside its to make sure Earth Nations have a harder time reconquering space , which is balanced of by Space Nations having a harder time getting access to resources needed to conquer earth

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:25 am

New Piscea wrote:
Jadwell wrote:True. That may be hard, and its not like I'm going to attack him, he may try to expand into us. Also why are the populations so low?

Backstory aside its to make sure Earth Nations have a harder time reconquering space , which is balanced of by Space Nations having a harder time getting access to resources needed to conquer earth

I understand.

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:51 am

Updated the Map

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 pm

New Piscea wrote:The types are composed of four parts .
The first is a term describing the number produced and the relative quality of the mobile suit , these terms are Prototype (one produced ,Variable Quality meant to be the basis for other mobile suits) , Mass Production (Large Number produced , low Quality meant to be part of the main fighting force) , Limited Production (Small Number Produced , higher Quality then Mass production mobile suits, meant to an elite unit capable of taking out large numbers of mass production mobile suits ) . and Custom (One Produced , High Quality, meant to be used by one or a handfull of pilots)
Mass-production and Limited Production don't necessarily have to correlate with quality and quantity. For instance, a mobile suit could be amazing in every way so they decide to mass-produce it, while its competitor was a good machine with great specs but too expensive and several problems so it was cancelled after a few dozen units making it limited production.

In terms of the U.C. timeline, your point is correct in general for the Earth Federation, mass-production units perform well but have some issues, and there are some powerful machines built in limited numbers. But not so much so for the Principality of Zeon. For instance the MS-07 Gouf was a very well built machine but was only built in limited production due to being only slightly better than the MS-06 Zaku II. The much, MUCH superior MS-09 Dom and MS-09R Rick Dom were put into mass-production. Then came the MS-14 Gelgoog, more powerful than the eight RX-78 Gundams of the One Year War and mass-produced with hundreds of units made in its production run of only two weeks.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 am

Zeon Refounded wrote:
New Piscea wrote:The types are composed of four parts .
The first is a term describing the number produced and the relative quality of the mobile suit , these terms are Prototype (one produced ,Variable Quality meant to be the basis for other mobile suits) , Mass Production (Large Number produced , low Quality meant to be part of the main fighting force) , Limited Production (Small Number Produced , higher Quality then Mass production mobile suits, meant to an elite unit capable of taking out large numbers of mass production mobile suits ) . and Custom (One Produced , High Quality, meant to be used by one or a handfull of pilots)
Mass-production and Limited Production don't necessarily have to correlate with quality and quantity. For instance, a mobile suit could be amazing in every way so they decide to mass-produce it, while its competitor was a good machine with great specs but too expensive and several problems so it was cancelled after a few dozen units making it limited production.

In terms of the U.C. timeline, your point is correct in general for the Earth Federation, mass-production units perform well but have some issues, and there are some powerful machines built in limited numbers. But not so much so for the Principality of Zeon. For instance the MS-07 Gouf was a very well built machine but was only built in limited production due to being only slightly better than the MS-06 Zaku II. The much, MUCH superior MS-09 Dom and MS-09R Rick Dom were put into mass-production. Then came the MS-14 Gelgoog, more powerful than the eight RX-78 Gundams of the One Year War and mass-produced with hundreds of units made in its production run of only two weeks.

The MS-07 Gouf is an interresting case since while it was produced in limited numbers it was a mass production mobile suit , evenb though it was mass produced for only a short time , meanwhile the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom was a limited production mobile suit that was far more powerfull than the mass production mobile suit it was based on , and in General Limited Production version of mobile suits tend to be more pwerfull then their mass produced counter parts , which is why the rule of thumb within any given mobile suit type is that Custom and limited production mobile sits are more powerfull then mass production mobile suits . When comparing mobile suits outside of the mobile suit type it becomes more complicated simply because each mobile suit type created will be an attempt to try to out do other mobile suits in some way .

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:19 am

New Piscea wrote:The MS-07 Gouf is an interresting case since while it was produced in limited numbers it was a mass production mobile suit , evenb though it was mass produced for only a short time , meanwhile the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom was a limited production mobile suit that was far more powerfull than the mass production mobile suit it was based on , and in General Limited Production version of mobile suits tend to be more pwerfull then their mass produced counter parts , which is why the rule of thumb within any given mobile suit type is that Custom and limited production mobile sits are more powerfull then mass production mobile suits . When comparing mobile suits outside of the mobile suit type it becomes more complicated simply because each mobile suit type created will be an attempt to try to out do other mobile suits in some way .

Hmm. Checking back on my original sources, I discovered that the MS-07B had been mislabeled as a limited production. The article writers have since corrected their mistake.

Anyway, I didn't disagree with your point. I just pointed out gray areas.
SIEG ZEON!

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:24 am

...I take it that Mars and Planets outside the immediate orbit of Earth and Luna are out of the question?

(Tag)
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 am

Danceria wrote:...I take it that Mars and Planets outside the immediate orbit of Earth and Luna are out of the question?

(Tag)

I might open up those areas after the 25th battle , but for now it is , though you can have a colony on the other side of earth orbit

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:13 am

Zeon Refounded wrote:
New Piscea wrote:The MS-07 Gouf is an interresting case since while it was produced in limited numbers it was a mass production mobile suit , evenb though it was mass produced for only a short time , meanwhile the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom was a limited production mobile suit that was far more powerfull than the mass production mobile suit it was based on , and in General Limited Production version of mobile suits tend to be more pwerfull then their mass produced counter parts , which is why the rule of thumb within any given mobile suit type is that Custom and limited production mobile sits are more powerfull then mass production mobile suits . When comparing mobile suits outside of the mobile suit type it becomes more complicated simply because each mobile suit type created will be an attempt to try to out do other mobile suits in some way .

Hmm. Checking back on my original sources, I discovered that the MS-07B had been mislabeled as a limited production. The article writers have since corrected their mistake.

Anyway, I didn't disagree with your point. I just pointed out gray areas.

I know .
So this RP is getting really interresting

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 am

New Piscea wrote:So this RP is getting really interesting

Very. I might have to use some drastic measures. After this battle, I might suggest a treaty similar to the Antarctic Treaty.
SIEG ZEON!

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:16 am

Zeon Refounded wrote:
New Piscea wrote:So this RP is getting really interesting

Very. I might have to use some drastic measures. After this battle, I might suggest a treaty similar to the Antarctic Treaty.

That might be smart Idea but only if enough nukes are used to justify creating it , and parts of it cant be used due to the nature of the RP

Jadwell
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jadwell » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:29 am

How could/would the EU be involved?

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:30 am

Jadwell wrote:How could/would the EU be involved?

By spying on the battle , Fighting in the battle , or by trying to form an alliance with one of the nations fighting in the Battle

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:20 am

Finally finished writing my post

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:04 am

Nation Name:The Eastern European Federation
Nation Leader:
Aleksy Nowak
Population: 11,890,230.
Short History:Following the collapse of the Earth Union, most of Eastern Europe was united by former general Andrzej Kowalski in a military dictatorship. However, after Andrzej's death most of the area collapsed in a long and bloody 20-year civil war. Eventually a federation (which was a democracy, unlike the previous government) was formed due to the growing threat of the HRE to the west, as well as several attacks from the Black Vanguard-most people did not want a repeat of the late 1700s or WWII.
Place on Earth or Side located at: All of Poland, All of Lithuania,all of the Czech Republic. (Latvia and Slovakia are puppet states.) (Is this too much? Keep in mind that this country is a federation and does not have a very large military and economy.)
(POLAND CAN INTO SPACE! Those of you who know what countryballs are will get the joke.)
I will be making a mech and spaceship application later.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:07 am

Unnamedland wrote:Nation Name:The Eastern European Federation
Nation Leader:
Aleksy Nowak
Population: 11,890,230.
Short History:Following the collapse of the Earth Union, most of Eastern Europe was united by former general Andrzej Kowalski in a military dictatorship. However, after Andrzej's death most of the area collapsed in a long and bloody 20-year civil war. Eventually a federation (which was a democracy, unlike the previous government) was formed due to the growing threat of the HRE to the west, as well as several attacks from the Black Vanguard-most people did not want a repeat of the late 1700s or WWII.
Place on Earth or Side located at: All of Poland, All of Lithuania,all of the Czech Republic. (Latvia and Slovakia are puppet states.) (Is this too much? Keep in mind that this country is a federation and does not have a very large military and economy.)
(POLAND CAN INTO SPACE! Those of you who know what countryballs are will get the joke.)
I will be making a mech and spaceship application later.

Accepted , and yes poland can into space !!!

Allied USA
Attaché

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied USA » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 am

Is the america taken or is still up for grabs?

New Piscea
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Piscea » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:59 am

Allied USA wrote:Is the america taken or is still up for grabs?

most of it is still free

Allied USA
Attaché

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied USA » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am

New Piscea wrote:
Allied USA wrote:Is the america taken or is still up for grabs?

most of it is still free

Like half or the entire country

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents