NATION

PASSWORD

[Kerbin Only] Kerbin in Jeopardy

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Timberan Republic
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Timberan Republic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Timberan National Broadcasting Channel

Vozny Surrenders Itself!

Today at sunrise fascist flags could be seen being torn down in Vozny, without a single shot fired the capital had given itself up to Republican Forces. The cutoff on supplies to Vozny had been the last nail in the coffin to seal Voznys fate as being fascist, it was evident that Vozny couldn't hold out forever without a steady stream of supplies which has been proven today. The last of the Timberan Army in Vozny had surrendered, allowing the capture of vast amounts of military equipment. According to the Republican Forces the fascist here had more than enough military equipment and ammo but instead what they ran out of were fuel and food. The president of the fascist regime has simply "disappeared" the capital building has been searched same as his home, the presidents MI-8 was missing as well. All we can do now is just assume he escaped at some point last night before the surrender.

A Horrifying Find

Last night 40 miles north of Koruska a camp was found, thousands of dead civilians in it all seemed to have been shot. There were a couple hundred survivors who had frostbite from being exposed to the elements for a while. From interviewing the survivors they said they were all sent there because they were suspected of helping or being a member of the RFOR. The fascist had left the camp because the RFOR were within 5 miles of the camp last night. Survivors say there are more camps like this inside the fascist controlled areas.

The Empire of Chikara
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Emergency Announcement

Postby The Empire of Chikara » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Chikara Global Broadcast News Center

Weatherman: Thursday we can expect light showers and high winds, and for Friday……

Female Anchor: Steve I am afraid we are going to have to cut the weather report short as we go to our local news affiliate in Unire for breaking news.

*The image shifts to a podium with the imperial seal of the emperor on the front. with a massive crowd in front of the podium. Directly in front of the camera is a reporter in a formal suit.*

Local Affiliate Reporter: Thank you Barbra. Today I am coming to you live from Unire the capital city of Chikara where Emperor Kuvet is set to make an emergency announcement here any moment. If you recall the Emperor has been……

*Loud applause is heard behind the reporter as Emperor Kuvet walks up to the podium”

Emperor Kuvet:
“My fellow citizens,
For far too long we as a nation have sat idly by as our Slavic brothers and sisters in Timbera have fought for their lives and their freedom from an oppressive fascist regime. A regime which was started through a violent overthrow of the Timberan Republic and has sense resorted to slaughtering their own citizens in an attempt to gain control of the countryside. We can no longer stand idly by and watch as such atrocities are carried out by this criminal regime. With this in mind, I have ordered the immediate deployment of the Third Chikaran Fleet, along with support aircraft, from the north east military port of Umi City to the southern coastline of Timbera. When the Third Fleet arrives it will begin to provide support to the Timberan Republic forces on the ground to ensure a quick and decisive victory over the Fascist Regime. I remind all Chikaran’s that while it is important to ensure our borders and freedoms are defended, it is also important to ensure that those who are under threat of losing their own freedoms are protected as well. I also would like to assure the members of the global community that Chikara has no intentions of a military occupation. The Third Chikaran Fleet will be ordered home as soon as the conflict is concluded and peace has returned to the region. With this I also hope that those nations who have been cautious of our government since its formation fifteen years will see this as a simple message, that the Chikaran Empire stands with democracy and stands with freedom, regardless of their economic system. May this conflict be ended quickly so that the lives of the Timberan people may be spared and so that another conflict plagued nation may once again know peace.
God bless Chikara and God save Timbera!!!”

*Mass applause and cheers break out from the crowd*

Local Affiliate Reporter: Well you heard here folks, the Chikaran Empire has announced that it will be sending military aid to the Timberan Republic. For those who may be unaware the Chikaran Third Fleet consists of destroyers, frigates, cruisers, battle cruisers, a large number of submarines, and corvettes, all lead by one of the Chikaran Navy’s flag ships, the ICN Yosai carrier. It is this reporters opinion that assistance of this scale will surely mean a swift end for the remaining fascist forces. Back to you Barbra.

Female Anchor: Amazing just amazing. Thank you Miles. And in other news…….
Last edited by The Empire of Chikara on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:29 pm

If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

Ostreich1
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ostreich1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 am

FRI PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Today a joint offensive between the FRI,IMF, Dolphiland, and Klathu has begun against the remaining warlords of Icaria. 10 thousand Dolphik troops supported by 20 thousand IMF troops have moved into the ASI while the INS Sophia, KGN Valiant, KGN Vitality, and the HMS Enterprise have begun airstrikes across the region. At the same time 20 thousand Icarian Soldiers and 45 thousand Klathuian soldiers are moving south to liberate Komi. And a combined force of 15 thousand marines From Icaria, Klathu, and Dolphiland have landed near Kapelli and are currently marching towards the city but are facing heavy resistance by Warlord forces.In other news the IAF has purchased 1 P.289 from Serria and Icarian and foreign companies have started exporting large amounts of raw materials such as coal and iron...

2 AV-1 Kestrels on the INS Sophia the night before the invasion.
4 F-17 Super sparhawks flying south to clear out any enemy aircraft in the area.
An Excalibur 1 tank supporting the marines near Kepelli

"I saw movement in the white house near the burning ute."
BANG!
"Is everyone all right!"
"All good here."
"My ears are ringing a little but other than that I am fine."
"Load HESH and target the left window closest to the ute."
The 140mm main gun fires at the wall next to the window causing it to cave in killing the soldier instantly.
"Good job. Driver move us up the street 35 metres opposite the bank."
"Alright."
The tank begins to move up the street when the gunner sees a barrel poking out the side of one of the buildings.
"Stop! I see the barrel of a tank to the right just behind that house over there."
"Good spotting gunner. Load HE and set it to explode after penetrating the wall and then target the tank with a HESH round."
"Alright, firing."
The HE round penetrates the first wall and then explodes completely destroying the building.
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody walls off."
A few seconds later the HESH shell is loaded and the Leopard 1 goes up in flames.
"They must've had a lot of fireworks in that one."
"The street looks clear for now."
Suddenly a voice over the radio.
"There is a large collection of heavily fortified soldiers to the east and we are commencing ground bombardment on them in 10 minutes so get as far away as possible."
"Looks like we are about to see a real fireworks show."
Last edited by Ostreich1 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Senpere

An old kerbal was walking in the streets shivering under the cold wind of the Edusan night. He saw the two coups Edusa went through and despite his age fought in both of them just like his father joined the Kerthenians during the great war. The only two differences between them is that while his ancestor fought for freedom, he fought for equality and that he didn't had a child to abandon him in his misery of wounded vet.
Now the queen was in place and he knew that democracy would only be a thing for so long but the Edusan reds, decimated, couldn't do anything to stop it. A tear fell from his right eye, the other one was long gone, destroyed by the detonation of an HE grenade during the insurrection days. Happily for him, a comrade was in front of him and took most of the blast.
On a wall he saw an old add for a sport car. His eye shined of hatred, he knew that on top of that, the association of the wealthy ones was holding the strings and the ESR miserably failed at taking them out while the purged destroyed the reds. He knew that soon their iron heel would crush the Edusan proletarians and them, the defenders of equalty would only be left with their eyes to cry.
If anything, Edusa represents my state of mind, not my political, ethical or social point of views.

Korcadia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Korcadia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:30 pm

A letter to the nations of the CDN

I am writing to you the member nations of the Council of The Democratic Nations, after close talks with my cabinet and party members we are requesting to gain admission into the council. This is what we see is best for the people of Korcadia and the Korcadic nation as a whole. So we will be putting in our request to be accepted as a nation into this alliance, our acceptance will surely benefit the CDN and peace on Kerbin. You can clearly see our views are nothing less than democratic and our aims align with yours. I hope someone may review my letter and begin the acceptance process as soon as you can. I hope this can be speedy and we may begin to improve relations between our countries and peoples.

Many thanks,
Prime Minister Matthew Smith

Approved by King Nicholas III

Barkadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

[Kerbin Only] Kerbin in Jeopardy

Postby Barkadia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:34 pm

City Street, Corticis

The wind blows steady and pushes snowflakes across the street. There is no more gunfire. People outside are emaciated and quiet. Generators are running at hospitals and stores, but there are none for apartment buildings. Far down the street is the wreckage of the Budovanie Rady, with dead soldiers in front and around it. Cars sit frozen on the road without gas, some with shattered windows. Ema Ondrejová hobbles down the street, when she notices a line of people waiting as soldiers handing out bags of weed and paper from a stand.

"Weed? This seems useless. What will drugs do to improve our situation?"

She gets in line and waits until she reaches the front. A soldier reaches out to hand her a piece of paper, a sandwich sized bag half full of marijuana, and a lighter.

"Excuse me, sir, but why are you handing out "Stractan Grass"? Wouldn't this be better for something else?"

"The government in Acus is trying to help people out in more than just physical. They want to see what will happen if drugs will help with the stress and depression of what has happened. Light drugs like weed and DMT are being handed out in large quantities so that we don't need to do this more than once. If you're curious, there's still free food and batteries being handed out at stores, so there's that."

"I guess I can try this. I don't know what will happen though."

She takes the items the soldier is handing her and walks away back to her apartment.

Destroyed Park, Corticis

A group of soldiers is unloading truckloads of bodies found on the street or in their apartments. A mass grave was dug in the bare dirt, and it already contains hundreds of bodies. As the snow falls, it gently coats the rotting and mutilated bodies. Some of the people inside are extremely emaciated.

"I hate this job. I didn't get to fight, I don't get to help people. I get to toss disgusting bodies into a mass grave. At least I'm getting paid way more than usual."

"Just do it, it's whatever."

"Hey, guys, did you hear the story about that one real skinny woman being found in the street? She had a wine bottle in her hand and she was frozen and emaciated. Quite sad. There's been so many that have committed suicide too. The red arm band guys too. Fought and died for no reason."

"Yeah, it's depressing."

"I just wish this never happened, so that we wouldn't have to do this."

Pristav, Barkadia

Ivan sits in his container crane, slowly loading crates onto the same Kerthenian boat, the Ανοιχτό βιβλίο. A handheld radio sits on his lap, with Acus Official Radio in the background.

"Great news today, as Corticis has been officially liberated according to soldiers and those who were the deepest within the city. Although the Budovanie Rady building was destroyed by Firdeck's bombs, the remainder of the city is still strong and hopeful. This is all for now, here comes some classic tunes from the man himself, Bartolomej Novák."

A classic rock song begins to play in the background. Ivan turns up the volume. He begins to think to himself.

"Wonder what these "Needle" containers have inside. Some government guy came to us today and told us the contents are extremely classified and fragile, and we would be dealt with if we or anyone else found out. We don't have the slightest idea. I don't think even these Kerthenian guys know. Whatever I guess."

Ivan begins to sing the song playing on the radio as the crane echoes into the night, and snow begins to fall from the sky again.

Sinoias
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinoias » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Commonwealth of Sinoias Official Announcement

The Parliament of Sinoias is announcing today the purchase of 45 Serrian Verrani P.290 fighter jets, with a cost of $1,035,000,000. The aim is to slowly replace these with the current fleet as the main fighter's of the Royal Sinoias Air Force, with the old jets going into a backup fleet or being traded to the Royal Sinoias Navy. We are looking forward to seeing these being rolled out and defending our skies or performing at the biannual Belmont Air Show.

Other Important News

In other news, authorities in Cypress Bay have set a cash reward for anyone who has any information regarding the young boy, Marcus Harolt, who went missing in the Junip Forest 50 kilometers outside the city, on December 11th, 2017. It is closely approaching the 1 year anniversary since he went missing.

A widening of the Daly Expressway, connecting the eastern suburbs of Belmont to the CBD, has been confirmed. This will boost the lane count of the road up from 4 lanes in each direction, up to 6. There will also be a major resurfacing taking place along the road, as many locals have complained about deteriorating road conditions. This project will cost an estimated $225 million.

Kerthenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Operation Secret Santa

Postby Kerthenia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 pm

MERCHANT'S WHARF
ALANSON, CALIDIA, UNITED STATES OF KERTHENIA

The container ship pulled up to the pier and a fleet of trucks stood ready in the port's loading bay as one by one twenty-four cargo containers, all marked "NEEDLE" and of a rather unstandard size, were unloaded from the Ανοιχτό βιβλίο.

The caravan traveled north, into the mountains. There, they vanished amidst the peaks, and those trucks would never be seen again.

But the containers would.

MOUNTAINVIEW AIR FORCE BASE
SNOWCAP MOUNTAINS, UNITED STATES OF KERTHENIA
RESTRICTED AREA

The airbase had seen its fair share of things nobody else was ever supposed to over its many years, so OSR bringing in about twenty four shipping crates wasn't a particularly weird thing. They all had gone to the hangar in the northeast of the airbase, a large one once home to the SR-30 Condor supersonic recon plane, and according to a slew of conspiracy theories held a crashed alien spacecraft, genetically modified supersoldiers, and a whole slew of things more wild and wacky than those patently ridiculous claims.

In all fairness, though, the contents of those crates belonged at Mountainview about as much as a UFO did, and as OSR personnel opened the crates they were astonished at what they saw.

One of the selected test pilots walked to inspect the contents.

"I always imagined the first time I'd see a Fractal in person, I'd be trying to shoot it down..."

One of the OSR analysts nodded. "Remarkable, isn't it?"

"Yeah," the pilot said.

As one of the five matte grey planes rolled out of the shipping container, there was some confusion. The wings were missing and the engines weren't there.

"Did we get ripped off? We paid the Barkadians a fortune for these." The pilot asked.

"No," the analyst said, gesturing to another crate where wings and engines were being rolled out of, and some missiles were stacked up against the wall. "Just some assembly required."

Technicians rushed around as the hangar sprung to life.

"You ever built a couch from that Qusmosi company?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, let's hope we're not missing that one screw."
Last edited by Kerthenia on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know, when we made our motto "Liberty or Death", I didn't think they'd make us take it all that literally.

Klathu
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Sky fire

Postby Klathu » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:35 am

KRA test facility north klathu

The pilot walked out of the hanger into the glaring sunlight, the air was calm and the sky's. Squadron leader Johnnie van Evring yawned and took a deep breath, it was a perfect day. Behind him he heard the cough and splutter as the little yellow towing wagon started work its way out of the hanger with its load. The golden rocket HRX-1 glistened in the early morning sun. An ex military aircraft retired when the golden rocket had been phased out for the KRA swordfish high speed first strike bomber. Golden rocket was no relegated to runnings tests to see how high speeds and low gravity affected equipment. Today was a Evring believed just going to be another normal test flight.

After the aircraft had been pulled on to the takeoff strip and his co pilot/flight engineer had claimed in, Evring spooled up the engine's. A few seconds later they had clearance and were accelerating to V speed. Not long after taking off and climbing to the test altitude something started to go wrong the flight engineer a young engineer sargent by the name of Eric Simmons reported a sudden increase in temperature of the starboard engine, “nothing out of safety margins sir but a noticeable jump” the engineers voice crackled over the headset.”Roger sargent keep an eye on it” . Things continued much as normal then the aircraft started shaking. It started as a small vibration issuing from the rudder pedals the then entire aircraft was shaking as Evring struggled to maintain control. “Any ideas sargent”said Evring through teeth gritted in concentration. “None sir but the starboard engine is about to pass out of safety margins I suggest shutting it down and descending to 10,000 feet” Simmons replied the concern audible in his voice. “Roger” Evring replied tightly. Having commenced this operation the aircraft seemed to stabilise and everything seemed normal until… “Sir!” Simmons almost shouted through the headset “starboard engine temperature is still rising and fuel in starboard tank is still going down” a hint of panic entered his voice “ the engine's out of control” then the aircraft shook again and listed to starboard losing altitude fast. “ Engine temperature just spiked massively!” At the same time he said this the fire warning light for the starboard engine flared. “BOLLOCKS FIRE EXTINGUISHER STARBOARD ENGINE NOW!” Evring almost screamed. The quick acting extinguisher sprayed over the engine and starboard wing. The fire died down but the aircraft was still losing altitude. Evring pulled on the yoke sharp managing to pull the aircraft sharp managing to level the aircraft off. As they gradually got closer to the ground Simmons tried to deploy the gear when the electrical system failed he tried the emergency release that failed to “sir” Simmons said in a slightly unnerved voice “your going to have to belly land”. “Roger” Evring replied in a tight manner focusing more on the vertical speed and airspeed. 15 seconds later the aircraft skimmed over one of the northern lakes trailing a cloud of thick black smoke before. making land again over the northern Savannah. Gently gently the aircraft hit the ground skidded, slid, span around a complete 360° before coming to a rest.

Air accident investigation report summary T-24h after crash.

In summary we find that had it not been for the pilots skill this would have been dismissed as a tragic accident, yet thanks to the pilots skill and the fact he brought the aircraft back in one piece we know that this was in fact sabotage. We do not know who is responsible but we strongly suggest further investigation.
Last edited by Klathu on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qusmos
Attaché

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Qusmos » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:14 am

15 Maple Street, Auriteaux, 11/12/18
The sun’s orange light scours the remnants of dark away, yet it forms nascent shadows of streetlamps, of signs, of awnings. The most prominent of shadows is the flag, waving in a gentle breeze. Plaques, bricks, doors—they all seem renewed from their once-decrepit state. Yet it’s clear that they have aged, from bricks being ever so slightly more faded to an uneven color on the door. As Kerbol rises, so too does the anarchist party, appropriate as their recently changed symbol is a phoenix. That same man from before strides through the door, although any passerby would be unlikely to notice. He is now clad in torn blue jeans and a white pullover sweater to keep warm in the cool weather. His face, once clean-shaven, now sports a well-kept yet unkempt-seeming beard. His hair, once extremely short and black, is now light brown and tousled. His eyes, once brown, are now hazel thanks to contacts. To the untrained, and possibly even expert, eye, he seems to be a different person, going as far as to show different mannerisms and gait. In the same room as before, a man speaks passionately at a lectern.

“Just as sunrise cleanses the reminders of darkness from our minds, leaving only fragments in shadow, we, too, shall cleanse the state of its oppression and leave it a remnant of what it was. This cleansing can only come through the sword, for the tongue and the pen have done nothing for our cause. And so through the sword it shall come. The sword, though, must be tested before its use. What better to test the sword than a simple carriage? You all are not obligated to participate in these efforts, yet your assistance is essential. For each of us who does act, there are hundreds who do not. We must show the state just how many we are so they may see how many we can be. If you would like to be part of the blade which beheads our tyrants above, then come forward.”

The man walks forward amongst a crowd of what seems to be thousands within the chaos. More than half of the room has come forward. He overhears conversation and the passing of papers from one hand to the next. The crowd, in a slight stagger, shuffles forward . Finally, after nearly half an hour of waiting, the man reaches the head of the line, although he has no paper in hand. He’s led forward by two men into a separate, dark room, perplexed.

“What is this?”, he asks, composed but confused. There’s no response as an elbow flies toward his face, followed by a fist. He ducks and avoids both attacks, then kicks one man in the knee. A loud crack sounds and he punches the other man in the ribs. With one man momentarily disabled and the other hobbled, he dashes towards what seems to be a door and kicks it open. The loud sound redirects his assailants to the door and they attempt to follow him into an alleyway. What seem to be the party enforcers are too late, though: the man has escaped the scene. Retreating to a safe distance, he catches his breath before speaking into his microphone, taking an alternate alley to move away from the rejuvenated building as the sun shines overhead.

Matthews-Forrest Airport, Streles, 11/12/18
At Terminal F3, a Tempore registered as sT-031 clad in the reflective, glossy white and deep sky blue livery of Astrel Air sat on the tarmac. Overhead, a steady drizzle dampened the tarmac, darkening it. The water rolled off the runways seemingly randomly down a nigh-imperceptible slope. In the rain, the plane’s skin seemed to glisten even more, its colors distorting under the slowly connecting droplets. Inside the cockpit, the crew prepare for takeoff.
“What does the firmware update do? It seems that we’re the last plane in the fleet to receive it and it’s odd that the plane would need one so early in its life.”, asks the co-pilot.

“It’s a patch for the previous issue of the engines not working above 80% thrust. The previous version capped output; why, I don’t know. We should be able to fly somewhat faster and single-engined flight will be easier.”, the pilot responds.

“So they had us flying an incomplete plane?”

“As far as I understand, the plane was safe and fully functional when thrust-limited. This is more of an upgrade for greater capability, and the plane was certified under the previous, limited configuration.

“As long as no one was in danger, I suppose there's no issue. Best that none of the passengers know though.”

The conversation grows routine as pre-flight checks are completed. Engines roar to life, perhaps slightly louder than before, and sT-031 leaps off the ground, perhaps in slightly less runway than before. Soon after, it lands in Moskovica for a multi-stop, eventually round trip route.
Last edited by Qusmos on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 pm

"Listen, gentlemen, we don't have much time to debate and discuss! The reality of our circumstance is that we are in great danger because of the invasion. What we do about them, we will figure out when we know more details, but the reality is, we cannot remain where we are. We are not safe, and if we are not safe, this entire revolution is at stake." "If we leave we'll die! As you said, we have no idea what they have brought with them, there could be an army on their way right now to our location. How do you think they'll react to a convoy of cars with all the men and equipment we have, they won't spare us, and what we have worked for will all be lost." Ludwell took a sharp breath in preparation to respond, but as the admiral finished his sentence and the room got quiet for a single second, the low drone of an aircraft broke the silence. A drone which rapidly became louder and louder, more defined and more imminent. The entirety of the Junta was looking up at the bright chandelier hanging above their round oaken table. It had been hanging there motionless like a statue, but for the first time since it was put in place, it began to rattle parallel to the now intense low buzz of an aircraft. Still looking at the chandelier, the Junta began to stumble out of their chairs onto their feet, opening the large doors from the hall. As the door opened and the moody room was drowned in the bright lights of the foyer, soldiers, secretaries, and general staff were already approaching the door to the home, rifles, papers, and pistols in hand. As they opened the door into the tar-black darkness, confused screams of terror rang out from the men and women leading, as an increasing number fell to the ground. What had been an orderly run out of the building quickly turned into a chaotic charge into the building. "They're here already! We are doomed!" Yelled Hjord. The Junta looked at each other with scared scared faces. Gunfire began to ring from inside the building, as soldiers threw themselves on the ground and started firing out into the night. I prayed to god for my life. I prayed for Sanselle's assistance.

FORTROLIGT

Image KRIGSMINISTERIET Image

D/FM-3251640

Date: 2234 131118
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 5

We have been informed that a raid has been successfully made on the leadership of the Junta.
As evident by the complete halt of almost all Junta advancements, their leadership is predicted to be in catastrophic disarray.
This means this is likely our best opportunity we'll have to deal a critical blow to the Junta, and winning the war within this month.
An all-out attack to encircle up to 270.000 troops, more than half their army, will be conducted.
This means that some of our northern troops, despite their capabilities to fight at expected capacity, will be ordered to attack with everything they can.

5th army's 3rd and 2nd corps, along with 1st army's 3rd and 2nd corps will strike northwards to close the salient, while 2nd independent corps and 4th army's 3rd and 2nd and 1st corps will attack southwards.
4th and 32nd independent corps will also apply pressure to the encirclement by moving west.
14th corps will restart their retaking of the Dansk region

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

Korcadia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Korcadia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:54 pm

A Message From The Government Of Korcadia

To further expand the size of the Korcadian naval forces and to fully modernize it, Prime Minister Matthew Smith and Admiral William McEwan announced they will begin a project to purchase newer and better ships for the fleet. This project will be more focused more on ship power and less on naval aircrafts, The first ships have been bought from Verrani S.p.A. They will include 1 Squalo Bianco Class Missile Destroyer (CN.89), a modern destroyer vessel. Along with 2 Squalo Tigre class submarine (SN.43). They will be added to the 1st Korcadian Naval Fleet. Coming to a total cost of 2.16 Billion Korcadian Creds, these purchases are only the beginning of the navy's expansion and modernization. We hope to work more with military companies and to purchase more for our nations great military.

Last edited by Korcadia on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Korcadia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Korcadia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:20 pm

A Message From The Korcadian Government and The Royal Korcadian Navy

In an effort to revitalize the Navy and restore it's ties to the King, the Korcadian Government and the Royal Korcadian Navy will be renaming the 1st Korcadian Naval Fleet to His Majestys Korcadian Fleet. The fleet will continue operations up north off the coast of Heruland, ensuring international waters are protected and merchant vessels may traverse freely. We are pleased to announce that the naval forces have not had to engage anything and we are hopeful it may remain that way. With the recent purchases of new naval vessels we will be releasing publicly the structure of the naval fleet. The fleet is as follows:

Last edited by Korcadia on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barkadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Barkadia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:16 pm

BARKADAIN PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

On September 21st, 2018, Corticis, our famous capital and largest city in the nation, Firdeck and his army of around 40,000 soldiers rode into the city, completely taking it over. Our election was ruined, and the new Barkadian government was stuck with the reorganization of the military. For the 58 days the city was under his authoritarian control, which lead to the oppression of millions. Because the city was cut off from the rest of the nation, the citizens still in the city starved and froze as the winter quickly set in. It is estimated that tens of thousands died from hypothermia or starvation. Many others are cold and sick, and emergency supplies from the rest of the country and several nations, including those from the CDN, have been quickly distributed. Non essentials like marijuana and gas for vehicles have also been distributed, in order to help people recover, and return to work or leave the city. Most emergency services have been running 24/7 to aid those affected. The damage to the city has mostly been on a mental level, and many are traumatized from the experience. We hope that something like this never happens ever again to any nation anywhere on the planet. We hope to work with almost any nation in providing stability to their nation in a way that is not oppressive or offensive to the rest of the world. Since we now have considerable force projection and a hopefully stable nation, we can provide our aid to anyone who needs it. We thank our allies for helping us first. This is all for now.

Barkadian-Stractan Border

An unmarked Mi-8 is flying westwards towards the Stractan Border, seeking to land in Omni, so that the people inside could escape. Those inside include Firdeck, the Major General involved in the coup, some pro Firdeck government workers, and the pilot, who was one of the few air force pilots to side with Firdeck. The helicopter was stolen from the only air base under control of Firdeck's government, and quickly flown into the city before loyalist forces took it back.

"How close are we?" Firdeck shouts. "We need to get across the border, before they realize this is us."

"Do not fear. They wouldn't shoot us down. It would cause too much of a controversy."

"Yeah, sure."

The helicopter crosses the border over to Omni.

"Gentlemen, we have made it. We're about 45 minutes to an hour from the capital."

The people in the helicopter start clapping and cheering.

"I knew we could do it. This is gr-"

The helicopter begins to beep loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is locking on to us, and it's not the Stractans."

"The Barkadians are going to shoot us down?"

"Looks like it."

"Use the goddamn flares or something."

"There are none."

"Fuc-"

A missile from a S-300 missile system used by Barkadian SAM operators on the border explodes next to the helicopter. The remnants fall to the ground in the middle of a field, and no one survives.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:44 pm

LAW E181117-1-CDN

CONTENT: CDN Exit Procedure

DETAILS: Seeing (1) The inability of the CDN to prevent a coup in Edusa despite their stance on democracy and freedom (2) The uninvolvement of all CDN member nations but Eusonia to put an end to the crisis (3) The inability of their intelligence organisms to detect and prevent a massive killing, the Edusan Constitutional Council approved the law proposed by the Edusan Prime Minister and Queen to be voted by the People's Assembly regarding the departure of Edusa from the CDN.
The Edusan Government therefore aknowledges that any benefits from the alliance will be retired to the country including but not only (1) Mutual defense treaty (2) Economical facilities within the CDN economical sphere (3) Military cooperation between Edusa and CDN members (4) Funding for rebuilding the ESR damages.
The CDN nations must (1) Retire any CDN military asset from Edusa withing two months of the publication of the following law (2) Retire any intelligence agency assets from Edusa within two months of the publication of the following law (3) Retire any civilian asset under CDN mandate from Edusa within four months of the publication of the following law.

LAW E181117-2-GOV

CONTENT: Edusan Government Change Procedure

DETAILS: Seeing the failure of Constitutional Monarchy to (1) prevent a communist coup (2) prevent the rise to power of a mentally ill individual leading to massive killings (3) prevent and fight the appearance of terrorist groups resulting of the actions of these governments, the Edusan Constitutional Council approved the law proposed by the Edusan Prime Minister and Queen to be voted by the People's Assembly regarding the government changing to an Absolute Monarchy. The Edusan Queen ensures the Edusan people that (1) All government entities will be kept in place but the Queen's decisions prevail (2) Constitutional rights and freedoms won't be reduced under her reign unless situation calls for a radical constitution change.
The Edusan People must (1) swear complete obediance to their Queen (2) Aknowledge Her full powers over them.
Last edited by Edusa on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dolphiland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dolphiland » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Dominion Square, Gronzor, Suroig

Early in the morning, the mild, humid air lies still atop the empty streets of central Gronzor. Once a city that never slept, robust activity at all times of the day was replaced by swarms of unemployed forced to stay inside their homes by a harsh curfew with legal outside hours of only noon to six thirty. Considered to be the most pacified region of Dolfik-friendly Suroig, most police and military forces in the area were redeployed to more troubled areas, the nearby city hall, or the front only fourty kilometers away. However, it was for that very reason that almost all semblances of function and prosperity for civilians in the area vanished. Any production still viable in the controlled areas was converted to what was most militarily useful and shipped off to the fronts, with the lands furthest from the fighting the most heavily starved of any resources.

In a few moments, people began pouring out of several apartment complexes at once into the narrow streets. A small, planned outburst at first, but the yelling and comotion quickly informed the rest of the nearby civilians what was going on, and eagerness to participate was at the highest it had ever been for this area of the city, after having been temporarily cut off from any outside supplies for 'just one day' three times in a row. Nearing the former City Hall of Gronzor, which had now been converted to the largest base of command for operations in Suroig, standing garrison began immediately running out onto the adjacent Dominion Square in small numbers, presumably calling for further backup. The rioting crowd, seeing their attempts to secure the expansive plaza, stormed onto it with far more numbers than the handful of well equipped Dolfik guards who retreated to form a defensive riot line just in front of the building.

Now for over a dozen blocks extended the furthest dimensions of people packed thickly from building to building, with growing police blockades attempting to cut off the expansion of the mass of civilians. Looking out from the large third floor window of the City Hall over Dominion Square, Colonel Stewart McIngridson, currently acting as the highest of the local Suroig command after the assassination of William Pilate, could only see a fraction of the extent of the rioting.

"How is it looking..."

The Lieutenant in command of the single platoon of military police currently guarding the hall, with reluctance and fear, speaks to the Colonel, "It could be worse, however, the rioting is extending far further than we initially anticipated. At the very least, it seems—"

"Oh for gods sake what now!" the Colonel exclaims, interrupted by a deafening explosion coming from outside.

Looking through now cracked glass, the remnants of an imposingly large bronze statue of a former Dolfik monarch slowly begins to list to the side before completely falling over, several people just narrowly dodging out of the way before the top of the statue crashes onto the very edge of one wing of the hall with a sustained booming, a great rumbling being felt across the entire building.

"This is getting out of hand! Lieutenant, get some of your men on that opening and make sure that no idiots decide to run into and about the building. I'm going to have to get in contact with the mainland and see what we can do about this."

Nearly instantly, a small collection of guards stand on the inside of a small gash in the wall of the building, hastily wedging barriers in the gap as the rioters begin to gather around it. A single person, walking silently forward to get a closer look, trips on another's foot and falls face forward into one of the barriers, breaking through it. In a shock, one of the guards fires reflexively, hitting the civilian directly in the skull. The crowd roars. Like blood to a wound the rioters all rush towards the source of the shot and compact together. Moments later, flame bursts out through the gash as a molotov is thrown through by someone in the crowd and the guards begin shooting indiscriminately into the crowd. The tone of the square suddenly shifts from a riot to full-blown combat as several more molotovs and even explosives are thrown through windows and other openings of the city hall.

Several lie flat atop the roof of an apartment building overlooking the City Hall, now dotted in small fires slowly burning out in the fortunately fire resistant building. They had been there since only moments after the riot began, just as they had in the past riots a few weeks ago, waiting for the possibility that had just occurred.

"Are they fighting?"

"I think they are."

"Alright. Are we all ready?"

"Yes."

"On my mark, fire into the line of guards just in front of the entrance."

The several guards that had previously been standing firm in front of the entrance, firing in the crowd, suddenly began to drop to the floor or flee to cover as assault rifle fire poured out from a nearby roof. Just moments later, similar supporting fire came from the windows of other structures, clearly with several having already been prepared to assist if the time came as many had foreseen having already occurred days ago. Distant shots were audible as similar exchanges began on the edges of the riots, largely overshadowed by the much closer combat at the square. Several groups of rioters, armed with weaponry having been covertly, and surprisingly, supplied by an unnamed source of Kerthenian origin, began to burst through the front entrance and broken wall of the structure. Completely overwhelming any guards in the building, in mere minutes the first and second floors were secured, largely evacuated by all staff of the skeleton crew present in the early morning of this impromptu command space.

Bursting into the top floor, over a dozen armed rioters rushed into the large meeting room at the top floor to see the building's staff all already surrendered and on the floor, along with the corpse of Colonel Stewart McIngridson, killed several minutes ago by a stray bullet in the chest during the initial fighting. The sliding glass doors completely shattered to the floor, one walks through to the balcony, flag in hand.
ghostwritten by Blorbs who is cringe lol
Last edited by Dolphiland on Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dolfik Kingsrike is a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy located on the planet Kerbin from the game Kerbal Space Program, taking influence from various European cultures, primarily those of the British Isles.
Note: the nation's canonical name is Dolfikland, "Dolphiland" stems from a time a few years back when I was bad at naming things, and is canonically a mistranslation.

Suroig
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suroig » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Dominion Square, Gronzor, Suroig

A revolutionary steps out onto the balcony of the recently captured city hall, hangs a red banner from it, and addresses the crowd assembled before them

"Comrades, for over half a century our people have suffered, betrayed by the Dolphiks, as they backstabbed our forefathers and invaded our homeland under the guise of a 'peacekeeping operation'. Betrayed by the west, who did nothing, nay, worse than nothing, they aided the Dolphiks in their imperialism, resulting in us spending half a century labouring under Dolphik oppression, no more! Today, comrades, we declare our nation as the free nation of Suroig! We shall not bow down to Dolphik imperialists, western capitalists or Sellenese fascists, but rather, we shall become our own nation, a socialist republic for all people, free of oppression, where all people, regardless of race, sex, and creed can live in equality and freedom, without class barriers to divide us, Suroig shall be free! For the PFS, for the revolution, for our comrades in arms, and for Suroig!"

The crowd cheers

The Empire of Chikara
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Chikaran Support Begins in Timbera

Postby The Empire of Chikara » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:59 pm

“Breaking News” appears on the television.

Female News Anchor: If you just joining us then Channel Four Chikaran News can confirm that as of 8:00 P.M. Timbera time tonight the Chikaran Third Fleet, which arrived off of the coast of Timbera late last night, has begun conducting missile and aerial strikes against the remaining Fascist Militants within the Timberan borders. Major targets include fascist fortification outside of the cities of Nizk, Venk, and Preta.

We can also confirm that more than one hundred and fifty carpet bombers are taking part in the strikes located away from population centers, such as along the front lines. As of right now the Chikaran Naval Command has confirmed that The Third Fleet has taken no casualties and is successfully striking its targets with ease. The Chikaran Naval Command attributes this success to the soldiers of the Timberan Republic and the Republic sympathizers within the Fascist held territory for their work over the past week and a half capturing and / or destroying the remaining S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems controlled by the Fascist forces. If it had not been for their bravery and hard work, the airstrikes conducted today would have been impossible.

Furthermore we have just received confirmation from the Imperial Palace that Emperor Kuvet is answering the call for ground forces by the Timberan Republic Government, by deploying the troops that were placed on stand by last week. This means that in the next nine to twelve hours a total of one thousand Chikaran soldiers will be landing via military cargo planes in Timbera. The Palace has also confirmed that one week from today an addition nine thousand troops will begin deploying to Timbera and are expected to all have arrived one week after the deployment process began. Meaning that two weeks from today a total of ten thousand Chikaran troops will be fighting in Timbera.

(Video provided for added realism)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3edszM0LB0
Last edited by The Empire of Chikara on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Edusa
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Edusa » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 am

The ambiance was grim as Edusans slowly walked towards the town halls to swear fidelity to the Queen on this grey, hazy day. Some spoke about revolution against yet another government, these ones were quickly and violently shut down by their neighbors remembering them the numbers of Edusans dead in the last months' events given by the demographic survey in last week's news. Over half a million... How could a once peaceful and happy country tear itself apart and dive in a bloody maelstrom like that ? Resignation, the hope for some stability, the fear of another bloodbath, the desire to see violence go away to have time to mourn over their dead ones were in most people's mind. "Let's just hope she'll be better than what we had before" said one of them, one sentence to summarize the general state of mind. Even nomads kept quiet, between death and flames falling from above and the privileges they now had, their choice was quick, they couldn't rise anymore anyway, their numbers were too low to have any kind if chance against the Edusan army. Elen was well aware of that and the satisfied smile on her face when she received the oaths of the government, military leaders, nomadic chiefs and other important people of the nation on the steps of the ruins of the Royal Palace was an obvious giveaway of her state of mind as she enjoyed her easy victory over these 23 millions broken minds. Now, one thing was on her mind: reinsure the perennity of the Edusan royal family.

Sinoias
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinoias » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Commonwealth of Sinoias Official Announcement

Belmont has just announced that the Empire of Chikara has purchased the southern-most area of the island of Suvar for a currently undisclosed amount. It is reportedly to be used as a medical research facility and a training facility for winter combat. The population of the area, roughly 10,000, will be relocated effective immediately, with brand new housing being built in the city of Tasman specifically for these displaced people. Hopefully this can open up the friendship for Sinoias and Chikara into the near and distant future.

Klathu
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Airstrip hijack

Postby Klathu » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:53 am

Linabad independent aircraft (LIA) air strip, north Linabad, Klathu 20:00

The air strip was a hive of activity as final checks were carried out on the four LIA strike masters preparing for departure to FRI. The pilot's inside checked that the weapons safety's were primed as upon arrival in the FRI they were to turn the aircraft over to the IAF for immediate use against the warlords.
The final ground crew had just cleared the runway when suddenly there came a loud explosion and a smashing sound from the east of the airfield and a fromer KGA Centurion tank, reported missing a year ago, smashed through the permiermiter fence followed by a battered Sacaren IFV. They pulled onto the runway in front of the strikemasters. The pilots looked out in confusion as several men in red and silver uniforms jumped out of the Sacaren. And ran towards the aircraft. The external catches on the canopies were forced and the cockpits thrown open and pilots forced out at gunpoint. The men in uniform then climbed in and resealed the cockpits. Meanwhile the Sacaren and centurion had cleared the runway. Without another word the strikemasters then shot off the the runway and into the night.

Volkshaus Kerstol 21:00
“THEY DID WHAT!!!!” screamed the PM turning very pale, “Umm stole a squadron of armed and fueled strikemasters sir” muttered a terrified secretary “And umm sir they left a note”. “Give it here” said the PM almost inaudibly. As he read the note his face turner from white to red “get me field marshal Anderson” he uttered through gritted teeth “ it time we did something decisive about these radicals”

Volkshaus Kerstol 21:45
Field Marshall Anderson looked like he'd been pulled through a hedge backwards. He'd just been about to sit down for dinner with his wife in Kathu City when a helicopter had descended on the restaurant they were at. He look at the the PM “John what the bloody hell is going, I can tell it's important as your not at home right now”
The PM threw the letter across the table “Read this” he said tightly. Anderson quickly skimmed the letter “oh….. well feck” Anderson muttered, he looked at the PM “how in seven hells did this happen”. “They had a tank Anderson a bloody tank” the PM said sitting down. Anderson looked wide eyed at the PM “where the hell did they get a tank from?” He said nearly shouting. The PM groaned “how the hell should I know!” He took a breath “but I do know there going to pay for this it's time we finished this 'underground’ once and for all”
Last edited by Klathu on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Avellum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Avellum » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:37 pm

OPERATION BLACKOUT. CLASSIFIED MAJORIS ONE. ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OF THIS FILE IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

PHASE 1: Brotherhood of 1000 strike team will insert via ANS Afaris disguised as Herulic civilians/military personnel
depending on target/phase with operatives trained extensively in Herulic language, accent, and relevant knowledge in order to "blend in".

PHASE 2: Initiate ConTroll infection of target alpha identified as munitions manufacturing facility.

PHASE 3: Initiate ConTroll infection of target bravo identified as armour manufacturing facility.

PHASE 4: Initiate ConTroll infection of target charlie identified as critical radar network.

PHASE 5: Initiate ConTroll infection of target delta identified as military signals facility.

PHASE 6: Initiate ConTroll infection of target epsilon identified as weakpoint in Herulic command network.

PHASE 7: Initiate ConTroll infection of target foxtrot identified as Herulic nuclear power station.

PHASE 8: Return to ANS Afaris.

PHASE 9: Initiate destructive/remote control payload.

PHASE 10: Return to position "castle".

ADDITIONAL NOTES ON TARGETS:

Alpha: Industrial control unit vulnerable. Priority: Disable/destroy factory machinery. Secondary munitions explosion preferable.

Bravo: Industrial control unit vulnerable. Priority: Disable/destroy factory machinery.

Foxtrot: Priority, destroy machinery. Avoid complete meltdown if at all possible.

APPROVED

Heruland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Heruland » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:52 am

I couldn't even smoke by myself anymore, even though I was standing in the doorframe to the bunker. It had been sunny for the past several months, which the weather now decided it had to make up for in downpour. I was having to look at the ground, so my face would not get soaked. I suppose it is a fitting change of climate when considering the state of our own great endeavor. 6 out of the 23 members escaped, the others were either shot or worse. What a gruesome pity it is. The idea and feeling of our leadership had shown itself to be successful, especially considering our circumstances. And they had grown on me. Much talk has been done on blaming each other for the loss of our men, members of the Junta or not. I lifted my head, and threw my cigarette out in front of me, seeing it be put out by a raindrop before it hit the ground. As it hit the ground, headlights appeared down the muddy road leading up to our bunker. It was a black, square, and cheap looking car. The men standing by the fenced gate chambered their firearms, and aimed them at the car, as it bounced to a halt in front of them. A startled man wearing a shirt and apron stumbled out of the car and opened the passenger door behind him. Slowly, a figure wearing a long black leather coat and generals hat exited the vehicle in a calm and firm manner. The guards lowered their firearms, opened the gate, and escorted the man who was clearly wearing the high-generals uniform. determined, he strode towards me through the rain, with the guards and driver in pursuit.

FORTROLIGT

Image KRIGSMINISTERIET Image

D/FM-3251697

Date: 1816 201118
Krigsminister Orlow
Operation Halshug
Battlereport# 6

A hostile sabotage of our communications has been conducted, which has resulted in us being misled into what the Junta was doing, and has paralyzed our resolve to respond.
Because of this, the entirety of the 1st army, who were already in low supply, were not prepared for an enemy attack.
This resulted in a complete collapse of the entirety of the 1st army, and they have surrendered.
We predict 100.000 surrenders and as many as 50.000 losses in this attack alone.
The assault on the salient has finally encircled the bulk of the Junta's forces.
Around 350.000 enemy soldiers are now out of supply and may be forced to surrender soon.

14th Independent Corps have defeated the troops in the eastern Dansk region, causing around 15.000 enemy losses.
They have been transferred to stand guard in the Thule area in the case of a landing.
Our communication problems have also resulted in a poor understanding of what the enemy is doing now,
and so all armies are awaiting further orders and will stand their ground until the communication network is restored.

Krigsminister Orlow
Hil Sejr, Herulia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents